Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

There are so many varieties of guys there. But I Guess those older men that frequent there have been doing so since the beginning of this building. Spoke to one of them once and he mention it was so so much more happening 10-15 years ago. For me, I go there bcos of the thrill of understall fun as you would not know who is behind the partition. Jus a few days ago, was doing understall fun but never cum cos there is this guy who keeps on disturbing us. Some people just do not get it when you dun Wan to have fun with them. Anyway, the main point is after leaving the cubicle, saw the person who Have been sucking me and realise it’s actually an uncle who I see around frequently. 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:57 PM, BlackDragon said:

today afternoon saw 1 Ang moh sitting at back stair playing his Hp with his very loose sport short, his penis and round ball peeking out from the opening. such a nice view.......pls pm me if you read this haha:D

Is he wearing specs and a bit lean? I ever sucked him till he cum. he was urinating and I was masturbating fully naked and opened the cubicle door and he came inside the cubicle.