Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

11 hours ago, Pureordinary said:

I think the fun begins after 730pm.

there was a rather sexy well toned built smooth middle aged guy... wore grey underarmour. Pm me if you are here.

encounter an 66yr old lao ah beh acting to be young with a blue sling bag - great in licking nipple n dick. Unable to screw him due to no condom with me.

his arse wet wet with lubricant like aloe vera jel.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, Fannyfacial said:

am creating a group for the frequent go-ers in USSC. If u are interested, please pm me at line id: dailygrinders.

Will add u to the group. 

Dun bother to pm him, fucking wasting time ,asking silly question and I m doubtful got he boost 30members but dun know how to form group..fucking hell wasting time line chat with me.

3 hours ago, Fannyfacial said:

Such stuck up person, why do I bother adding you? 

First, U want to ask pple for pic, yet u don’t want to provide urs, and say you’re discrete?? Seriously... 

Secondly, I created the group, and add whoever I want, but definitely not you. Fucking rude. Please have some basic courtesy especially when you are requesting for smth. Nobody owes you anything.

Everyone see the truth out there, this is how he behave. I done with closesure. Not going response to him.