Male HQ

Does anyone knows of any 24/7 swimming pool in Singapore?

blazer

14 hours ago, blazer said:

Does anyone knows of any 24/7 swimming pool in singapore?  Doesn't matter indoor or outdoor pool. Just want to have a swim at night instead of going for run. 

Not that I know ,currently all public pools will have a closing time (likely because need to have lifeguard 24/7 is costly )

It's a reasonable question to ask. I also find the 9.30pm closing time for public pools too early. Usually by 9.00pm, the lifeguards will start to ask people to come out of the water.

Some people work till 8.00pm so it doesn't leave them with much swim time, and not everyone has a condo pool to use.

Anyway, I don't think there is any public pool (indoor or outdoor) that opens 24-hours, unfortunately.

As mentioned above, it's probably due to safety, cost and manpower reasons that public pools don't open 24-hours. (They will need not just 24-hour lifeguards, but also admin staff, cleaners, etc.)

$(KGrHqNHJBsE60e3usicBO5pzGqEEQ~~60_1.JP

$(KGrHqVHJCME7y-RUez0BO9RQHJRH!~~60_3.JP

Guest Kodomo dragon

Some unorthodox ways:

Book a hotel room on the same level and beside the hotel swimming pool, quietly sneak into the pool throught the room window at night. 

Or.... try sneaking into normanton park condo pool. The last i checked, their various entries and exits are not locked at night.

Guest SusanBoyle

I wish to offer a place for night swim. But, I do not want to send the wrong signal to the people invited. 

May be, TS can start a Line/WeChat group for purely healthy night swim. I am sure some (BW members) living in condo, may be willing to accommodate people who are seriously going/interested night swim only. 

*Your intention of setting up a Line/WeChat group must be squeaky clean and no nonsense and I will support you. 

Guest SusanBoyle

Here's my take  on night swim:  

I have done night swimming activities with 2 members on two occasions. But, both occasions were unpleasant! :thumbdown:

One started to talk about gay sex and their hands became itchy on me. Worst, one sent me unwanted messages.

After that two incidents, I stopped. No more night swim with ah-kow-ah-neow anymore. I have enough.

Since both gay night swimmers behave like this, no more friends. They misbehaved and crossed the boundary! Those who read my posts should know who they are! 

Tips: If anybody is kind to invite you for night swim, please behave yourself. Don't be dirty minded or stingy mouth. Be appreciative! People wear sexy swimming trunk doesn't means he is horny! If you want to continue with future night swims, just behave as normal. 

42 minutes ago, Guest SusanBoyle said:

I have done night swimming activities with 2 members on two occasions. But, both occasions were unpleasant! :thumbdown:

One started to talk about gay sex and their hands became itchy on me. Worst, one sent me unwanted messages.

After that two incidents, I stopped. No more night swim with ah-kow-ah-neow anymore. I have enough.

Since both gay night swimmers behave like this, no more friends. They misbehaved and crossed the boundary! Those who read my posts should know who they are! 

Tips: If anybody is kind to invite you for night swim, please behave yourself. Don't be dirty minded or stingy mouth. Be appreciative! People wear sexy swimming trunk doesn't means he is horny! If you want to continue with future night swims, just behave as normal. 

Most gays r damn fucking horny n bitchy but come here n act as though they r monk.stop it la.worst than a female.:yuk:

1 hour ago, Guest SusanBoyle said:

INVITE ME ~~ can teach people to stroke too 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I only heard of 24hr fitness gym...Anione try before? Go gym late at Nite when is quiet can be cruisy too.

Imagine fitness first open 24hr to counter the competition of anytime n gymboxx. Then the pool will be 24 hrs

16 hours ago, Guest SusanBoyle said:

I wish to offer a place for night swim. But, I do not want to send the wrong signal to the people invited. 

May be, TS can start a Line/WeChat group for purely healthy night swim. I am sure some (BW members) living in condo, may be willing to accommodate people who are seriously going/interested night swim only. 

*Your intention of setting up a Line/WeChat group must be squeaky clean and no nonsense and I will support you. 

Pm me more details. 

Edited by blazer
Wrong text

• G_M changed the title to Does anyone knows of any 24/7 swimming pool in Singapore?
Guest 红花会总舵主
On 3/29/2017 at 6:49 PM, cutejack said:

Most gays r damn fucking horny n bitchy but come here n act as though they r monk.

I agree with cutejack.

Most bloody gays in this forum are horny and talks about sex all the time! Just look at the "Recent Status Updates" by BW members!

Before I start to engage a private conversation (a.k.a. private message), I will screen through the person's posting history thoroughly.

In fact, I blocked strangers who tried to be funny and I believe less one evil in my circle doesn't hurt. 

I also agree with Guest SusanBoyle. People (including BW members who are horny) misbehaved and took advantage on kind people. 

*I am in the Line group founded by BW member - Yoyo74. ^_^

2 minutes ago, Guest 红花会总舵主 said:

I agree with cutejack.

Most bloody gays in this forum are horny and talks about sex all the time! Just look at the "Recent Status Updates" by BW members!

Before I start to engage a private conversation (a.k.a. private message), I will screen through the person's posting history thoroughly.

In fact, I blocked strangers who tried to be funny and I believe less one evil in my circle doesn't hurt. 

I also agree with Guest SusanBoyle. People (including BW members who are horny) misbehaved and took advantage on kind people. 

*I am in the Line group founded by BW member - Yoyo74. ^_^

Are you yoyo74? 

Guest 红花会总舵主
On 3/30/2017 at 10:15 AM, blazer said:

Pm me more details. 

I screened through thoroughly what you've posted in the past.

Are you serious for night swim activities? :doh:

Guest 红花会总舵主
1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Are you yoyo74? 

"*I am in the Line group ... ..." Do you understand what this sentence means? 

On 3/29/2017 at 6:00 PM, Guest SusanBoyle said:

I want night swim too. A line group for that would be great! Really a wonderful idea. If there's such a group chat established already, I wonder if it is still open to new members? ;)

Sometimes I just want to relax and bask in trunks. Sometimes really wanna do some fifty laps.

Thanks!

Edited by Creevie

i don't see how one can swim even at a condo pool as mine has a regulation of no swimming beyond 10 pm.

good reason too, since as experienced a swimmer as you think you are, you never know what can happen without lifeguards or security guards.

the fact that the security guards would probably ignore any swimmer in distress is another story, but still.... 

Guest 红花会总舵主
On 3/31/2017 at 7:06 PM, Creevie said:

I want night swim too. A line group for that would be great! Really a wonderful idea. If there's such a group chat established already, I wonder if it is still open to new members? ;)

Sometimes I just want to relax and bask in trunks. Sometimes really wanna do some fifty laps.

Thanks!

I screened your posts thoroughly.

Something about you [32 Chinese, staying Yew Tew. 
Looking for "Cruisy Swimming Pool In Sg" and "Autocum Experience"... ...
]

Members inviting you for serious night swim may be be highly doubtful whether are you serious in night swim. :huh:

Guest 红花会总舵主
On 3/29/2017 at 7:12 PM, Kimochi said:

INVITE ME ~~ can teach people to stroke too 

Dirty minded. 

Guest 红花会总舵主
On 3/29/2017 at 6:49 PM, cutejack said:

Most gays r damn fucking horny n bitchy but come here n act as though they r monk.

Yes, I agree. 

I have similar experience as SusanBoyle

I always cautious whom am I meeting. 

I am not looking for swimming buddy or whatsoever. Im only asking if anyone knows of a place that open till late night. I only want to swim alone, NOT hanky panky dirty minded like you. (You know who you are) I don't need any special invitations. 

2 hours ago, Guest 红花会总舵主 said:

Dirty minded. 

Nothing wrong with being dirty minded. 

There are no 24/7 public pools for anyone to swim but there are other places that so have 24/7 chances for you to ao.... I call the ones I have done so.... Changi Beach and East Coast Park beach  heh.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Here in the US I go to a 24 Hour Fitness club that has an indoor pool.  There is no guard and people swim at their own peace.

I have never seen this pool closed, so I assume that it is also open the 24 hours.  

20 hours ago, Guest 红花会总舵主 said:

I screened your posts thoroughly.

Something about you [32 Chinese, staying Yew Tew. 
Looking for "Cruisy Swimming Pool In Sg" and "Autocum Experience"... ...
]

Members inviting you for serious night swim may be be highly doubtful whether are you serious in night swim. :huh:

HAHA

I did view the autocum forum thread but what does that have to do with night swim. I just like to relax in sexy trunks only. You think I will be aroused by just any male meh...

I agree with your meet-up warning. I am quite dirty-minded but I'm not a crazy pervert pls. And in the first place, you screened through my posts thoroughly... you very free hor... SJW ah? hehe...

This thread seems to bring people who like to relax at pool together, so I contribute my thoughts nia. FF Westgate pool has nice ambience and a lot of dudes also hang out there. In SG currently, 24 hour gyms are available but not for pools.

Guest Guest

You can swim in condo pool. I suggest you should try the ones at One Paterson but my favourite is at The Marq. However it is not advisable to swim late at night as some other 'things' may be swimming at night too.

Do call their management office for advise.

Guest nightswim

I think you can try to get a friend who's staying at a condo to use his pool if you want to swim late at night 
I've tried swimming late at night at my condo pool (after 10pm) and it seems alright 
Another alternative is to swim early in the morning before work but the water might be freezing then
I know of people who wake up at 5am to swim at the pool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/25/2017 at 8:09 AM, blazer said:

Does anyone knows of any 24/7 swimming pool in singapore?  Doesn't matter indoor or outdoor pool. Just want to have a swim at night instead of going for run. 

No such pool .  Try seaside 

Recently I took to the forest of Mac for some fun at night.  I walked all the way to the wooden platform with resting bench but no soul was sighted.  While waiting for some horny guys to come in i got bitten by mosquitoes.  The itch was difficult to go away so i sat on the platform using water to sooth it.   The idea of dipping myself inthe water crossed my mind.  After stripping naked i soaked in.  The water was quite low that i could only squat.  So i dipped and swam into deeper waters.  It was really relaxing though the place was dark except for some light from the moon.  For whatever reason something began to attack me  in the waters.  First it was on my calf then a second one on my left nipple.  I tried to make reason of this happening and could only guessed  that it must be a fish attack.  It was not a bite but a suction which felt quite strong.  Being an accomplished swimmer, i was quickly ashore about 15 feet away from the platform. My feet touced the muddy slimmy seabed and i raised my body out of water to begin a short waddlling.  My mind was thinking how lucky that monster didn't suck at my cock or else it would have got a firm grip and wouldn't let go. At that moment i was shocked a second time.   Somewhere on the platform a guy had shouted Gui ah!  (ghost). and started running very hard making loud bangs on the wooden platform.  Much as i was shocked, i was equally just as amused when i came to my senses.Discreetly laughing, i quickly dress up and left.

Guest Don't be stupid
1 hour ago, Guest Mac said:

Recently I took to the forest of Mac for some fun at night.   So i dipped and swam into deeper waters.  It was really relaxing though the place was dark except for some light from the moon.  For whatever reason something began to attack me  in the waters.

Please don't do that again.  There were murder or drowning case in Mac before and nobody knows the reason.  Mac is a forest, there may be poisonous snakes or some giant lizards that swim not to mention other slugs or giant catfishes in there.  Besides, the reservoir water is not always clean and you will get bacteria infection too.   Please don't act so desperate in future.  If you are looking for guy, any clean places you can find - swimming pool,  HDB garden, library, shopping mall TOILET or even the jogging track near your house for half-naked joggers.

3 hours ago, Guest John said:

No such pool .  Try seaside 

His idea is to cruise, otherwise I would consider my own bath tub and play with my squeeky  rubber duck.

7 hours ago, Guest Don't be stupid said:

Please don't do that again.  There were murder or drowning case in Mac before and nobody knows the reason.  Mac is a forest, there may be poisonous snakes or some giant lizards that swim not to mention other slugs or giant catfishes in there.  Besides, the reservoir water is not always clean and you will get bacteria infection too.   Please don't act so desperate in future.  If you are looking for guy, any clean places you can find - swimming pool,  HDB garden, library, shopping mall TOILET or even the jogging track near your house for half-naked joggers.

Agree 110%! Btw, Newater is pumped back into the reservoirs. That's obviously at a stage that is not ready for human consumption yet. In other words, the reservoirs are somewhere in between sewage and potable water.

• Guest locked this topic