Male HQ

I am still single & virgin (compiled)

Guest syah

5 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Almost 30, still single, broke and virgin. 😥

Take heart. There are people with a lot worse disposition to be stuck in. Just when you think you have the biggest problems, there are always someone who is having a worse day.

To be in that situation of 'still single, broke and virgin'  while stuck in Singapore, you can almost see that as a 'first world problem' (translation: almost a non issue that can't be overcome)  Might take a while or a lot longer but if you want it bad enough, you can change that status, you know what it takes. Want it bad enough, you work as hard as you can to achieve your goals. Fuck the failure and just keep punching forward. Mopping about instead of spending your waking hours figuring out solutions is not helping but just keep you distracted and ... most importantly, procrastinating.

Virginity is not a big deal, and neither is being single. There are no rules to demand how long it takes you to get to fulfil those goals. The rules are your own setting.

I saw this years ago, and it changed my mindset. You think he mopped about lamenting his situation or did he take charge to change his situation? Imagine where his "bottom of the barrel bad day" is situated.

Overcoming hopelessness | Nick Vujicic | TEDxNoviSad https://youtu.be/6P2nPI6CTlc

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 months later...
On 9/11/2021 at 4:31 PM, blueberry_icecream said:

Hi Guys,

I'm just curious to know. Is there anyone who is still virgin?

I'm in my 30s and still a virgin. And I'm curious to know anyone else here who is also virgin like me.

Almost 30 and still a virgin. 

On 9/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, shenalone said:

Wow how you tahan, I'm so tempted to try already!!! 

Same here! Really tempted to try too! 

Edited by Zealouslogue

On 9/11/2021 at 3:33 PM, Zealouslogue said:

Almost 30 and still a virgin. 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, shenalone said:

Same here almost 30 still a virgin 

same here! What are your circumstances? I’m very new and still “exploring”

On 9/11/2021 at 5:41 PM, Guest Curious said:

same here! What are your circumstances? I’m very new and still “exploring”

Well, in my case, I'm disabled... and I don't have that one person... 

Edited by Zealouslogue

On 9/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, shenalone said:

Met someone through the app almost go his house 😅 but never and deleted the app. Lots of people say I'm cute xD

HAHA. Oh well... 

On 9/11/2021 at 5:47 PM, shenalone said:

Have you watch some YouTube able Taiwan angle hand or something they help pleasure disable people. 

I don't like random people, lol. I prefer someone i can trust and be comfortable with... 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:45 PM, shenalone said:

Worried about STD and other thing . Want to feel the pleasure of giving and taking too.

when I started exploring, my focus was on the sauna stuff like so tempting. Then, I read about STD and stuffs. Nah. Curious but afraid the same time.

On 9/11/2021 at 5:58 PM, Guest Curious said:

when I started exploring, my focus was on the sauna stuff like so tempting. Then, I read about STD and stuffs. Nah. Curious but afraid the same time.

Hahaha that's why you started prostate massage yourself. Self pleasure is safer than the really thing :X just wait for the day you finally find someone 

On 9/11/2021 at 5:58 PM, shenalone said:

Icic, to find someone one day and stay with him/her. Got use dating app?

Nope. Not so easy for disabled people to use dating apps. Need to explain a lot. Most people won't understand. Very annoying... 

On 9/11/2021 at 6:02 PM, Zealouslogue said:

Nope. Not so easy for disabled people to use dating apps. Need to explain a lot. Most people won't understand. Very annoying... 

Need to answer the same question over and over again. It's okay bro your day will come. Me too waiting for my day to come 

On 9/11/2021 at 6:06 PM, shenalone said:

Need to answer the same question over and over again. It's okay bro your day will come. Me too waiting for my day to come 

Indeed. Jiayou, bro. 

On 9/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, shenalone said:

Meet on BW? Or dating apps Then you never go all out after that first experience with someone. 

I think I met him in BW. Lost contact with him for quite some time. How about you? You never get suck before? How about masturbation?

On 9/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, shenalone said:

Hahaha that's why you started prostate massage yourself. Self pleasure is safer than the really thing :X just wait for the day you finally find someone 

hahaha you still remember. Maybe one day we can help each other safely haha.

I think this apply to all of us here. If we don’t start, we will always be at the same place. We need to take that big step sooner or later! Jiayou.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:43 PM, Guest Curious said:

hahaha you still remember. Maybe one day we can help each other safely haha.

I think this apply to all of us here. If we don’t start, we will always be at the same place. We need to take that big step sooner or later! Jiayou.

Hahaha someday yes help each other out. When you decided to make a BW acc hahaha

On 9/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, Aces13 said:

Bro, there is alternative method to release out the piled up desire meh. That is masturbation. 

30-40 years down the road. Won’t it start getting stale meh? Do you spice things up? It’s been like 15 years and I started to get boring.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, shenalone said:

Everyone future will come one day only early or later one haha. If you put in the effort to find. But so far I can't find hehe

I also can't find leh. Don't know what to do, lol. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.