Male HQ

I eat the whole big bar of chocolate but why I'm not feeling happy

Hmm, raw, organic, shitty, that does sound & look like chocolate,

or something that looks like it. Nah, not what you think.

Go for the dark variety, (70-80%), a little bitter, but gives a stronger "high".

Take it with shochu, yuzu liqueur, or Kahlua.

It'll give you that soothed, happy feel.

Just run off the calories the day after :-)

1 minute ago, Guest Ben10 said:

It is not enough. You should eat 2 chocolate bars

I almost vomit when trying to force the remaining chocolate into my stomach...I was eating it on the way back home. don't feel like keeping it until reach home. its already quite soft when I eat at that time. So I gobbled down the remaining chocolate. I eat durian before that. Now I have both durian and chocolate taste or smell whenever I burped.

15 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Go find your TRUE LOVE ...

Instead of eating endless bars of chocolate.

True love hard to find. Haiz. not sure the status of my current relationship. are we dating? but we hardly meet. he's busy travelling for work and personal. Thought maybe that's the end of it. but out of nowhere he will text me again. What kind of phase are we in right now?

Just now, mantin30 said:

True love hard to find. Haiz. not sure the status of my current relationship. are we dating? but we hardly meet. he's busy travelling for work and personal. Thought maybe that's the end of it. but out of nowhere he will text me again. What kind of phase are we in right now?

may be he is using u as a convenient sex buddy with NSA

2 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

Fuck buddy 

I personally think sometimes LOVE doesn't mean he needs to be at your side most of the time. The important thing is when you need him, he is always there for you to FEEL and TOUCH it.

(P/S: I mean his LOVE, not his cock ... But we all know cock is equally important, because that makes men a man)

Sometimes we just had to admit that we do not easily surrender / devoted ourselves to LOVE, because we are afraid to commit and to bear the responsibility arising from LOVE. It is in a package.

Edited by I Love Sensual
Add on comment

Guest Find the right flavors

Try Ben & Jerry's chocolate therapy or chocolate fudge brownie ice cream drizzled with dark rum. Try talk to someone about what's bugging you at the same time, it should make you feel better.

yes to some extent, eating chocolates can make you happy through some chemical and physiological reaction in your brain. i wont get into the nitty gritty, but it is hard science. proven science. not some hypothesis or theories. 

but that is as far as science goes. 

if you rely on eating chocolates to make yourself happy, first you are putting way too much burden on a piece of food (or a bar of it), hahaha. and second, it will backfire u ! what's with the sugar, the fat and all. even if it is dark chocolate, if you eat more than moderate amount of it, i tell u, you are doing more harm than good. 

perhaps you still feel shitty because whatever that causes you to feel shitty in the first place, is still there. you need to deal with it, not seeking a transient remedy from a chocolate

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, mantin30 said:

I eat the whole big bar of chocolate but why I'm still not feeling happy? I bought the raw organic cacao nibs and eaten spoonful after spoonful of it. Why I'm still feeling shitty...

Because raw cocao taste horrible....

14 hours ago, mantin30 said:

I eat the whole big bar of chocolate but why I'm still not feeling happy? I bought the raw organic cacao nibs and eaten spoonful after spoonful of it. Why I'm still feeling shitty...

Bcoz u have diabetes.hahahaha

18 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Continue doing that you'll get fat for sure.

Overeating will cause 

Diabetes

Overweight

Heatiness

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

if u r really feeling super crappy, honestly, that bar of choc will not solve the problem... 

Suckugood will...

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic