Male HQ

Is it strange for me to be aroused by my boy being played by other guys?

krysis01

Got to know this boy. He's cute and very sweet and nice to me, sporty and totally my type. He's still quite young so sexually quite innocent so most of his first times so far have been with me, which is all fine, but more and more I feel very turned on when I fantasise about him being used sexually by other horny men.

Some time ago we were walking in the park and I was feeling horny so I asked if he wanted to blow me, and he smiled and said okay, and we went to some dark part and he started blowing me. After a while I realised that someone was watching nearby. My boy was too focused in blowing me so he didn't realise but I could see the guy and it made me even more horny knowing that he was turned on from watching my boy swallow my cock.

The watcher and I had eye contact so he knew I saw him watching, and when he saw that I didn't move or anything he got braver and came closer slowly and quietly until he was practically standing next to us, with his hard cock out. By this point my boy finally realised we had company and was startled and wanted to go but I just put my finger to my lips said "shhhh" and mouthed to him its okay. Then I held on to his head and continued to slowly fuck his lips while the stranger watched.

After a while, my lust got the better of me so I pulled myself out and gently guided my boy's head to the other guy's cock. He looked at me with slightly confused eyes which was so darn cute but I just moved my head to signal "go ahead and do it", and so he hesitated for a while, and started blowing the stranger.

At that point seeing those innocent lips of my boy touching a stranger's cock just because I asked him to I couldn't take it anymore and I just shot my cum and hit my boys face.

Of course after I cummed I came to my senses and quickly dressed up and hurried my boy to leave. It was awkward silence for a while but eventually I asked "You didn't mind blowing that guy just now?" And his response was "Well watching it turned you on right? So I guess it will turn me on too"

Feels fucked up by makes me so horny thinking about it..

Your boy is just like my boy. Yes we should guide them and enjoyed each other company and not to encourage them to have heavy kind of sexual experience with others, I draw aline when having so call fun with others myself or my boy. Giving space is a must but something's are best not to do. Best wishes. 

16 hours ago, krysis01 said:

Of course after I cummed I came to my senses and quickly dressed up and hurried my boy to leave. It was awkward silence for a while but eventually I asked "You didn't mind blowing that guy just now?" And his response was "Well watching it turned you on right? So I guess it will turn me on too"

I agree w blowmenow

how could u even ask your boy on "u didn't mind blowing that guy" when it was u who pushed him to it?

goodness me, it was u who wanted it and then u turn the question and responsibility towards him instead

36 minutes ago, Sk4top said:

The way u do is just like my ex who call his St friend to fuck me n bet he will fucking enjoy but I feel darn sad 

.n after that his friend wan more n more  n I hate my ex 

No wonder ppl hate gays.u think str8 guys treat their gfs like this meh.worst than animal.hmmmmm

22 hours ago, krysis01 said:

Got to know this boy. He's cute and very sweet and nice to me, sporty and totally my type. He's still quite young so sexually quite innocent so most of his first times so far have been with me, which is all fine, but more and more I feel very turned on when I fantasise about him being used sexually by other horny men.

Some time ago we were walking in the park and I was feeling horny so I asked if he wanted to blow me, and he smiled and said okay, and we went to some dark part and he started blowing me. After a while I realised that someone was watching nearby. My boy was too focused in blowing me so he didn't realise but I could see the guy and it made me even more horny knowing that he was turned on from watching my boy swallow my cock.

The watcher and I had eye contact so he knew I saw him watching, and when he saw that I didn't move or anything he got braver and came closer slowly and quietly until he was practically standing next to us, with his hard cock out. By this point my boy finally realised we had company and was startled and wanted to go but I just put my finger to my lips said "shhhh" and mouthed to him its okay. Then I held on to his head and continued to slowly fuck his lips while the stranger watched.

After a while, my lust got the better of me so I pulled myself out and gently guided my boy's head to the other guy's cock. He looked at me with slightly confused eyes which was so darn cute but I just moved my head to signal "go ahead and do it", and so he hesitated for a while, and started blowing the stranger.

At that point seeing those innocent lips of my boy touching a stranger's cock just because I asked him to I couldn't take it anymore and I just shot my cum and hit my boys face.

If you really love him, don't say he is blowing some other guy, even he flirt with others also will make you feel uneasy. Snowball is correct indeed,you don't love him. 

I find his behaviour so wrong and disturbing.

By saying "He's still quite young so sexually quite innocent..."  and then directing "your boy" to a total stranger, and knowingly risk exposing him to any STD's of this stranger,

is just so reprehensible.

He is a young boy trying to please his older gay friend... who in turn did nothing to protect his boy, but put him at risk... just to satisfy his perverted sense of fun.

I feel this is a sad day for the gay community here, when this sort of thing happens.

Have more LOVE & RESPECT guys !!

Mike    :- ( 

On 2017-5-3 at 11:16 PM, blowmenow said:

Lucky you... this boy is totally on for you.

Try not to misuse him ok. He trusted his love on you.

I think you have a Typo... It's not "He Trusted his love on you"... 

He trusted HIS MOUTH on you... 

The following scene came to my mind.

An innocence gal forced into prostitution by the scoundrel bf.

Free one at that.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 3:33 AM, krysis01 said:

suggestions for a good place to play at now where there will be other guys watching?

Some people get horny while watching. Some get horny while being watched. You can go to sauna if you enjoyed being watched. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 4 months later...

Your boy must understand what is going on. And he has to be into it.

Hard to tell sometimes. But it happen to be with my bf a long time back. He got his friend to fk me as he watch. I felt really used. But I agreed because I loved him.

check me out and my interest... =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to fantasize having my current boboy bf getting fucked by another guy. Once we were discussing about threesomes or foursomes, he told me that his ex used to have threesomes with him. Usually he was the 2nd bottom or he would be made to suck the other guy's dick. But there was one time when the third party wanted to fuck him and the bf said 'go and let him fuck you hard'. And he did. Let the guy fucked him the whole night while his bf was sleeping. He said he was young and thought that adults think sex is just sex. Nothing more. But he told me that he felt so shocked that his ex would let another guy penetrate him.

My boboy cried while telling me this and that's when I realized that this should stay as a fantasy. My boboy said it's okay if I want 3P someday if our sex is getting boring, but I would never want it if it hurts him. 

We've been together around 4 years now coming to 5. And we sometimes talk dirty and I make him looked like he just got fucked by other guys, turns him on too for feeling like a whore. But that's about it. I love him very much. Would never hurt him like that. 

If I am attached or partnered I will pay for moneyboy to play with us..he will be btm. Will tied him up and torture him etc haha if boyfriend only one to one coz there is so many adventurous we can plan to do...

suck to be single but freedom can do anything but if u are dating someone or attached do give chance to both you to make it work pls don’t cheat etc..unless u r in open relationship even worse coz high chance u fall in love...

in the meantime, can’t wait for C.B (circuit breaker to be over) so many fun sex 24/7 adventure to do haha 

• 2 weeks later...

Your Story reminds me of my 2nd Daddy... I was doing my Os... I came to his house after school there was another uncle at his house. my daddy was about 60 at that time, divorced, mid hgt  normal build... he work as a technician... his friend friend was slightly older and fat with a beer belly tummy... when I can in I was both shock and shy, I took off my under wear at a public toliet so I was having a hard on and a big bulge... he was wearing a singlet and pants... while his friend was wearing a jump suit... 

He came and hug an arm over me... 

"this is uncle Y and he came to see you perform also". I look at him shock and embarrass.

he took away my sling bag that I use to hide my hard on.

" there I tell you his cock quite big..." he proceed to unzip and fish out my cock... I was so shy, but my cock keep getting harder and pre cum was dripping. 

he took off my shirt and pants... this was the only few times I was naked in front of people... my daddy kneel down and suck for me... his friend had unzip and was fondling his small cock, his friend cock was only like a thumb size... " Daddy I am coming soon"... my dad stop and stood up, he sat down on the sofa. I got the cue so I kneel down and undress his pants... my daddy despite his age, has a good 5inch when hard... I fish out his cock and proceed to suck for him... in the corner of my eye, I can still see his  friend masturbating a thumb size cock... after a while, My daddy signal his friend over. I thought he wanted his friend to shoot his cum on my body which we spoke b4. but he lift up my head and turn towards his friend, " suck for him"... I was shock but he push my head towards his friend cock... I proceed to suck... My daddy was enjoying the whole scene 

shortly, he stood up and shoot his load on my face shoulder and body... and about the same point the uncle also came into my mouth... I try to pull out but he held my head tight...

I run to the toliet to spit out his cum... at that time I really feel used, like a worthless prostitute... I close the door and proceed to take a shower. my daddy open the door saying uncle wants to watch me shower... and his friend was sitting butt naked on his bed... my mind was blank and I was so embarrassed, I back face them... after a good few moments, I turn off the tap and his friend came over and towel me dry, and led me to the bed, and like a hungry animal devour my body, I look at my daddy and he was stroking his hardening cock, he was enjoying me being used by his friend... his friend was fiercely and roughly sucking my cock and balls. My daddy kneel over my face and face fuck me.

My dad came in my mouth, I swallowed his load like always... he climbed over and was resting at the corner of the bed... shortly after I blow my load into his friend mouth. His friend swallowed my load. and told my daddy, "next time, play again..". my dad give him the thumbs up sign... I look at my dad, and he praise me for being a good boy and told me his plan to share me with his friends... I remember tears flowing down my eyes... took a while for me to recover and went back home...

I took it quite hard back then... but thinking back, my undies are wet with pre cum now, wish I would have met up with him again but back then I deleted him and ignored him on back then IRC channel