Male HQ

Short term use of fat burner pills for stubborn fats

darkiedark

I've been trying to control my diet and do moderate exercises and have seen significant weight loss. Right now my weight has been consistant over the past months and I think it has reached a balance point between my diet and exercise load. But there is still a layer of stubborn fats that doesn't seem to go away. 

I'm thinking if i should take some fat burner pills for the short term to get rid of those fats. Since my diet and exercise load is already balanced now, i assume that the fats won't start accumulating again after I stop taking the pills. Wonder if anyone has tried it and can share the experience.

Hmmm wouldn't really suggest fat burner pills. Though they claim it helps burn fats, it's more of a hunger sustaining pill. Basically it makes you feel full for longer periods of time hence making you less prone to binge eat throughout the day. They also usually cause regular bowel movements so expect to visit the toilet more often. But if you are really considering consuming a product to help aid in burning fats, maybe you can try those lean protein powders. I hear that they help when done correctly with proper diet and exercise.

What's your weight n height?

Do u know your fat %?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Jeremy Lim said:

Hmmm wouldn't really suggest fat burner pills. Though they claim it helps burn fats, it's more of a hunger sustaining pill. Basically it makes you feel full for longer periods of time hence making you less prone to binge eat throughout the day. They also usually cause regular bowel movements so expect to visit the toilet more often. But if you are really considering consuming a product to help aid in burning fats, maybe you can try those lean protein powders. I hear that they help when done correctly with proper diet and exercise.

Oh. Seems like it's protein powder with added fat buring ingredients. Will find out more.

7 hours ago, darkiedark said:

I've been trying to control my diet and do moderate exercises and have seen significant weight loss. Right now my weight has been consistant over the past months and I think it has reached a balance point between my diet and exercise load. But there is still a layer of stubborn fats that doesn't seem to go away. 

I'm thinking if i should take some fat burner pills for the short term to get rid of those fats. Since my diet and exercise load is already balanced now, i assume that the fats won't start accumulating again after I stop taking the pills. Wonder if anyone has tried it and can share the experience.

The more you lose, the harder it becomes. Just got to be persistent and really watch your diet. Would be better to do some body composition measurement as it would be difficult to know your body fat percentage by pinching yourself using fingers. It is not accurate.

Guest Round

Fat burner pills might help really obese people a little bit, but they are mostly useless for somebody like you, who has already lost most of the weight you were trying to shed. I used to take fat burner pills for a few months but they had no noticeable impact. I am 178 cm and 74 kg, by the way, and my weight fluctuates between 71 kg and 77 kg regularly. Sometimes I can get below 71 kg, but the weight tends to rebound with a vengeance, so better eating habits and continued exercise are more beneficial than fat burner pills.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.