Male HQ

Gay Sauna In San Francisco

Guest Wayne

Hi all, I will be heading to San Francisco for a work trip somewhere in Mar.

Did a internet search about the gay scene over there but it seems like there's so little information on the net. :unsure:

Will like to explore the gay sauna over there but I can't seems to find any except for this joint named blowbuddies (which isn't really a bath house / sauna).

I'm sure there are some saunas out there in San Frans which you guys may have been to before. Will appreciate if you can provide these information to me.

With all due respect, I prefer visiting sauna which gears towards the younger crowd.

Anyone been there have any advice to share?

All info are appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :D

errr. scary... :blink:

i did a bit of search.. just a bit, really. And came across many articles mentioning abt AIDS epidemic fugues mentioned.

But i found this

Bathhouse(Linked removed coz' TC also got same link, see his post. thanks ;) )

Try using gay bathhouse instead of sauna, for searches

And i think u can also try bars

Nitelife Gay

To get more info from the PLU residents, otherwise.

And wayne, hope u keep us updated ;)

Guest hstnasia

Head down to Castro area (exit at market street when you take BART).

As people mentioned, Saunas had been closed with the episodics of STD. I believed you still can have the sauna in around bay area further south of SF in San Jose area. Please note, people in SF are quite prone to the STD. so be extra careful and play very safe.

If you want some actions, you may also want to try the adult book store where you can have some random encounter.

Head down to Castro area (exit at market street when you take BART).

As people mentioned, Saunas had been closed with the episodics of STD. I believed you still can have the sauna in around bay area further south of SF in San Jose area. Please note, people in SF are quite prone to the STD. so be extra careful and play very safe.

If you want some actions, you may also want to try the adult book store where you can have some random encounter.

Thanks for the wonderful advice. My trip to these bathhouse / sauna / adult book store is more of an eye opener rather than a sex oriented one.

It's really okay for me not to indulge in any action since the STD level is kinda high. I have always wondered about the different cultures in a non-Asia country ever since the trip to Babylon in BKK years ago really provides me with so much insight of how different a sauna can be in another country with lesser "restrictions" set by you know who...

I'll love to see the gay culture in SF after hearing from friends that the gay population is so high as compared to other city in the states.

The closest sauna to San Francisco is in Berkeley across the bridge.

Steamworks is a good large space.. lots of horny guys and very Asian friendly (because of the university campus). It can get very raunchy but keep your attitude positive.

VERY IMPORTANT - please bring your photo ID (eg Passport, driver license or NRIC) or they will NOT let you enter!!

Their website is here

The other clubs in SF can also be fun but not as Asian friendly. It is also funny doing it in public, like the saunas in Japan because there are no private rooms allowed in SF.

There is one along the castro stretch of road It has a steam room or dry sauna but no jacuzzi The 2nd level is for fun It has double decker beds and is completely open concept

There is also another at San Jose which has outdoor jacuzzi and a small swimming pool Unlike babylon bkk you can swim naked in the pool or suntan on the deck chairs naked

I may still have some of the sf guide lying around Pm me if u r interested to get them

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.