Male HQ

I don't understand why someone will forgo his dignity and pride and be with a sugar daddy ?

Guest gues9

Guest Unhappy world

All the justifications are all about me,me,me and heck with the world. 

No wonder the gay circle is so unhappy and bitchy.

Together, we are what we sow. Better him than me. The world don't owe you a thing. 

Imagine a world without charity, without courtesy. Are you feeling happy now?

I'll rather live in a ulu kampong and breathe free air than have these type of friends. We don't need much to survive. Those who measure success by money, any justification is simply greed.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:39 PM, Guest Unhappy world said:

Those who measure success by money, any justification is simply greed.

Yes, I am greedy. You aren't? Feel free to give me your money in that case.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:39 PM, Guest Unhappy world said:

All the justifications are all about me,me,me and heck with the world. 

No wonder the gay circle is so unhappy and bitchy.

Together, we are what we sow. Better him than me. The world don't owe you a thing. 

Imagine a world without charity, without courtesy. Are you feeling happy now?

I'll rather live in a ulu kampong and breathe free air than have these type of friends. We don't need much to survive. Those who measure success by money, any justification is simply greed.

I don't know, but aren't you bitching and whining too in this post??
Seems that too are a part of the problem.

and kinda misdirected yourself, just in a different way.

Sounds cliched but why not be the change you want to see in the world?
If 5 ppl post saying "money is king, and only serve me", it is only those 5 who think like this.

as long as you are clear of your priorities, and how they align with your needs/goals,

why bother about things outside your sphere of influence?

if you can't control your emotions, then why even attempt to control the condition of the world.

to me, the only source of suffering in most groups, gay or str8,

is that people get upset and frustrated that other people are not like them or share their views.

and to me, if you cannot accept that other people are different,

it is a sign of immaturity, and is a form of hurt inflicted on yourself.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Just to share ... me and my partner is 37 years apart , he used to ask me why I choose him ..  

and that upset me ... 

i told him that we can't escape from our own feelings no matter how much he want to denied .. and when you fall in love , the feelings always goes both way .. 

I'm proud of having him as my partner and I'm being thankful even though it's a LDR situation , I trust him without any doubt. 

We video call everyday , feeling love everyday with him .. he came to visit every 1-2 month. 

Somehow he became my motivation ... he had become part of my family ... 

Im sure he and I love each other .. the feelings , the existence .. even though our financial gap was really huge but we're equal in terms of being each other's side ... 

12 hours ago, Jack T said:

Just to share ... me and my partner is 37 years apart , he used to ask me why I choose him ..  

and that upset me ... 

i told him that we can't escape from our own feelings no matter how much he want to denied .. and when you fall in love , the feelings always goes both way .. 

I'm proud of having him as my partner and I'm being thankful even though it's a LDR situation , I trust him without any doubt. 

We video call everyday , feeling love everyday with him .. he came to visit every 1-2 month. 

Im sure he and I love each other .. the feelings , the existence .. even though our financial gap was really huge but we're equal in terms of being each other's side ... 

i know that feeling.  Glad for both of you.

Edited by i8i8

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
On 9/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, Jack T said:

and that upset me ... 

Stay strong. Affirm the love

On 9/12/2017 at 7:34 AM, Jack T said:

Hmm... 37 years your senior...  You cannot escape your feelings,  but there are many things your feelings can be !!!!

Falling in love does not always go both ways.  But mutual INTERESTS surely go both ways.

Financial gap really huge?   Hmmm....   You two are surely equal.  You two probably have two arms and two legs.

Guest Stupppp

Dont know u r really stupid or act stupid for attention or BOTH 

Of course is for the money then for the sugar ah ?? 

ask fei hua machiam never watch drama how things are 

Colloquially we said, even if u have not seen a real pig, surely u have taken pork 

Guest Daddy love
19 minutes ago, Guest Stupppp said:

Dont know u r really stupid or act stupid for attention or BOTH 

Of course is for the money then for the sugar ah ?? 

ask fei hua machiam never watch drama how things are 

Colloquially we said, even if u have not seen a real pig, surely u have taken pork 

For the daddy love la. Alot of gays didn't have enough daddy love that's why they crave for that manly man daddy love. 

The sugar is just the extra. It's all about the love, safety, longing from the daddy. 

4 hours ago, Guest Daddy love said:

For the daddy love la. Alot of gays didn't have enough daddy love that's why they crave for that manly man daddy love. 

The sugar is just the extra. It's all about the love, safety, longing from the daddy. 

Han na han na , daddy love lah , not for the sugar 

Weekend free go volunteer in old folk home lor, since it is all about love, make good use for charity 

Bonus u get to help them to toilet or shower them too 

lagi bonus if they like u so much , if they die, they might leave some to u - since u claim is not for the sugar , 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:06 AM, Steve5380 said:

Hmm... 37 years your senior...  You cannot escape your feelings,  but there are many things your feelings can be !!!!

Falling in love does not always go both ways.  But mutual INTERESTS surely go both ways.

Financial gap really huge?   Hmmm....   You two are surely equal.  You two probably have two arms and two legs.

Omg! 37yrs! If you are 30yo, he would be 67yo. That's some true lust (for the sugar). Sorry, but there's no true love here hor, unless love for LV bags or Prada spring collection is considered "love". Some shameless sugar slut milking honey from the old cash cow. One day, diabetes will be cumming 

13 minutes ago, Guest Sugar said:

Omg! 37yrs! If you are 30yo, he would be 67yo. That's some true lust (for the sugar). Sorry, but there's no true love here hor, unless love for LV bags or Prada spring collection is considered "love". Some shameless sugar slut milking honey from the old cash cow. One day, diabetes will be cumming 

Well... this is the world.  There are shameless sugar sluts,  and there are old cash cows.  And there is this force "mutual convenience"  that can bring them together.  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

He can be both a gold digger and a daddy chaser.

I've met some. He told me he got a bf and I'm just a ons because he likes me. I've seen his bf pic. Botak, big tummy really cmi.  Gosh, I'm miles ahead in looks but miles behind in wealth. But who am I to judge.

Being a daddy chaser doesn't mean it's any geriatric old man will do. There's such a thing as a handsome old man with good bod that's good for sex.

He can have the best of both worlds.

I know he's earning very little and needed the support of the sugar daddy. He not lazy at all but lack market skills. I'm poor and helpless, and can't give him those expensive iPhones, fancy restaurants, fancy holidays, big house, big car etc. Geez I myself wouldn't mind getting all that too. Hence I could understand him.

Since he expected me to pay, I pay for hawkers food, cheap geylang hotel, taking mrt etc. surprisingly he's very down to earth about it.

Then he'll keep talking about his bf driving him around in mercs, fancy Japanese foods, exotic holidays in Spain, Taiwan etc

I'm sure that I'm not his only ons.

He was very choosy when we chatted and exchanged pics on social media so I'm quite flattered when he started chasing me. But for their sake, I would get cold and non-communicative after the ons. I don't want to get tangled in this type of complications.

To me it's their life.. one willing to give one willingly to accept nothing right or wrong.. why need to gossip and talk about it since it's their own business.. shouldn't we just mind our own business.

I think the world will be a better place without all these gossip, jealousy and politics 

On 2/23/2023 at 8:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

Dignity ????? I still prefer cash than dignity. 

I agree!  Simply because "dignity" is so difficult to define, and so is its value.   While nice cold cash is quantifiable.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:46 AM, Ryuki said:

To me it's their life.. one willing to give one willingly to accept nothing right or wrong.. why need to gossip and talk about it since it's their own business.. shouldn't we just mind our own business.

I think the world will be a better place without all these gossip, jealousy and politics 

Exactly.  While they don't hurt someone else and are satisfied with their arrangement, they should have their freedom.

Gossip and politics should be fine in moderation, if we have our principles firmly established.                   

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.