Male HQ

Quiet, Safe and nice places to sit and Reflect on Life in Singapore

secretidentity:)

On 10/5/2017 at 6:33 PM, cmlf said:

if those here alike are game, perhaps we can explore this spot, it's really quite something, especially wee morning hours till sunrise ... there're rest shelters shown to sit at timelessly or get cosy up to with a date/new friend too. shall we? suggest cycling here for it's quite a distance from either bay gardens or tg rhu. 

Image result for night view of singapore from marina barrage

what you get amidst reflection:

Image result for night view of singapore from marina barrage

Does this place have a name? 

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Guest Just Quoting

So it is said ...

"If you cannot find tranquility within yourself, it is useless to find it elsewhere."

We may be chasing for places to find for that peace, yet if our inner self is not at peace, everywhere else is useless.

Guest Parker

I stay near a park, 5 minutes walk, so there is no need to travel all the way to find a quiet place.  In fact, the park is so quiet that you can only hear leave drops and I can stay as long as I want there since my home is near,  no need to rush back if the park is too far away from you.       

8 hours ago, Guest Just Quoting said:

So it is said ...

"If you cannot find tranquility within yourself, it is useless to find it elsewhere."

We may be chasing for places to find for that peace, yet if our inner self is not at peace, everywhere else is useless.

Nice quote. Though i have to say that it is the environment that also plays a part in this equation.

• 5 months later...
Guest Fruit Bat
10 hours ago, Magnolia said:

May I know is there any sheltered place where I can study quietly, with free wifi available, and accessible to toilet?

I am doing school work and need a place for study for 3-4 months only. 

1. Not considering library, restaurant.

2. I can be responsible to look after house/office .  

Bishan park Mcdonald opened 24hr with two toilets.  Sheltered indoor aircon and opened outdoor sitting space with night breeze.  So quiet, you can hear nothing but cricket calling.  If you are tired, walk around the vast park for inspiration with occassional night slut jogging topless from nowhere in the wee hours or simply look up for the stars when all things turn dark.  The space is big to put your laptop, bags, books and stationeries.  But remember to clean up so that ppl can get ready for their breakfast after dawn.

Guest the thinker

some places I think is good to reflect on stuff:

Kallang sports hub (near the water)

pasir Ris Park (the quiet part)

East Coast Park (don’t be near the restaurants or McDonald’s)

Henderson Waves

labrador Park

Guest Concern

You must first go and explore! Even if someone tell you at Geylang frog porridge there! You also can t figure out the objective! And your this type of mentality, Guess you should volunteering go Jurong island for a coast guard. Or hide in between Lor halus if you still have doubt in finding a place!

Guest not hiding

Actually, there is that park connector that starts near to Khatib MRT, if you walk to the last stretch, there are some trees and sand with breezy wind.

There are too many places anyway.

But you shouldn't go alone! take a guy and hold his hand all the way...

1 minute ago, Guest not hiding said:

Actually, there is that park connector that starts near to Khatib MRT, if you walk to the last stretch, there are some trees and sand with breezy wind.

I nearly got chased by a strayed dog there.  It leads to the nursery at Bah Soon Pah...I think.   Very quiet during the day, at night lagi worse, I think.

Guest hm hm
On 30/09/2017 at 12:38 AM, wan862011 said:

I always goes to marine cove area there to chill in the early morning to catch sunrise. 

just wonder what you chill on. hm hm

Guest not hiding
11 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

sorry, it's Simpang Kiri Park Connector, nearer to Yishun Mrt

Guest not hiding
1 hour ago, Guest Concern said:

See! You making blowing wind ts hysterical! Chase by wild dog some more!

but it's the year of the dog . isn't it?

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

sorry, it's Simpang Kiri Park Connector, nearer to Yishun Mrt

Simpang Kiri PC (around 2.8 km) is a beautiful and peaceful track. One can do fishing at the end of the track. Highly recommended. 

• Guest locked this topic