Male HQ

Quiet, Safe and nice places to sit and Reflect on Life in Singapore

secretidentity:)

1 hour ago, secretidentity:) said:

I wanna spend some time alone and reflect on life, but i cant seem to find a good spot to do so. Any suggestions of nice safe & quiet places in Singapore that are accessible and not too far off (like changi or Joo Koon)?

Any rooftop garden at shopping ctr like ct sq mall , Changi ct point or parks like punggol pk bedok reservoir bishan pk.no one at nite. I do that when i feel like to

Edited by cutejack

3 hours ago, secretidentity:) said:

I wanna spend some time alone and reflect on life, but i cant seem to find a good spot to do so. Any suggestions of nice safe & quiet places in Singapore that are accessible and not too far off (like changi or Joo Koon)?

And this warrant a discussion topic ?  

What I find is a nice safe and quiet environment might be the same for you and esp u have specifically requirement like accessible and not far off to changi and Joo Koon 

4 hours ago, secretidentity:) said:

Hello, if you found one just let me know :)

Kopitiam, those that stay until the wee hour and still selling kopi.  I think they call it the 24hrs kopi Tiam.  The wee hour very quiet, order a kopi and sit there staring into the quiet surrounding.

Like the above brothers said,  parks are also good places.  No children crying, no human voices, just the footsteps of jogger and full of nice smelling trees.  If it was breezy, than also become very refreshing.  Choose park with sitting area, like bench, rock stones and lesser lighting.  The bigger the park, the more conducive the enivironment. 

Guest Who is the boss

If you got car, it is easy to find quiet places.  Got one time, I was so stressed and on the verge of being sacked by my boss because we quarrel over his unreasonableness, and I couldn't sleep.  So I woke up at 3am,  go to drink coffee at nearby 24hr indian shop and pondered there for like 2 hours.  The next day, I was so much refreshed and I fired my boss on the spot.

3 hours ago, Guest Who is the boss said:

If you got car, it is easy to find quiet places.  Got one time, I was so stressed and on the verge of being sacked by my boss because we quarrel over his unreasonableness, and I couldn't sleep.  So I woke up at 3am,  go to drink coffee at nearby 24hr indian shop and pondered there for like 2 hours.  The next day, I was so much refreshed and I fired my boss on the spot.

So were u sacked?

This may sound creepy, but the WWII cemetery Kranji. Stand on top of the hill just before sunset.  For a place born out of so much destruction and violence, there is a real sense and feeling of peace there...

Now is talking about possible place that can go but freaky.Not thoes sucidal place that mention.Honestly now bedok resorvior is a sucidal spot to be more than just a quiet place to be.Seeing ghost is still alrite,but not possess by one.

Quiet, safe and nice place to reflect yourself! 

Are you going to commit suicide?

Hang yourself on the tree....?

Jump into the sea or rivers?

Or taking poison in the safe place where people can found your body easily.

There are beautiful, safe and quiet place to commit suicide, list as below:

1. Garden by the Bay

2. Park connector from potong pasir to bishan Ang mo Kio Park.

3. Ford Road beach (the entrance)

4. Singapore Sports Hub

5. Bedok Reservoir 

6. Tampines Wafer

7. Mt.Faber

8. Tangjong Park connector

9.  Worker Party new building

10. Hotel 81

All these places are beautiful, quiet and safest location to commit suicide.

8 hours ago, Guest Aziz said:

Quiet, safe and nice place to reflect yourself! 

Are you going to commit suicide?

Hang yourself on the tree....?

Jump into the sea or rivers?

Or taking poison in the safe place where people can found your body easily.

9.  Worker Party new building

Your mother born you without backside issit.  Si Yao Siu!

Yesterday was at Bishan park.  Few children were carrying lanterns under the cool foggy nights.  I felt very peaceful and the air was crisped and fresh not to mention the moon was really huge!!   I also heard insects and frogs calling out to each other,  as if I was in another dimension of the world.  I felt like telling the boss, tommorrow me not going to work....lol

Honestly any parks. Depending on the timing it could be super quiet, save the few birds that tweet and "aw AWW" haha.

i normally wander Pasir Ris park when i'm feeling the weight of the world  for some reason. ^_^ then i sit at the top of one of those watch towers and draw or listen to music. Once a couple walked up expecting it to be empty and they got a shock cause i was lying down on the floor drawing some things haha :lol:

if those here alike are game, perhaps we can explore this spot, it's really quite something, especially wee morning hours till sunrise ... there're rest shelters shown to sit at timelessly or get cosy up to with a date/new friend too. shall we? suggest cycling here for it's quite a distance from either bay gardens or tg rhu. 

Image result for night view of singapore from marina barrage

what you get amidst reflection:

Image result for night view of singapore from marina barrage

Edited by cmlf

10 hours ago, cmlf said:

whereabout these towers? breakwaters though exposes us to cold winds as at east coast can be nice too, esp with someone mutually comfortable right beside too :)

honestly, i dont know. i just wander and find it. (maybe it isnt a watch tower but just.. quite a high place that reminds me of a watch tower. if i go there anytime soon, i will take a pic.

• Guest locked this topic