Male HQ

a simple Conversation btw 2 gay men...

jerseyboys

(Based on real events, me & my friend share the same age & religion).

Y'day, Sunday, i had lunch with my close friend. I shared with him this new guy i met on Tinder...

next I shared with him about my failed attempts using Grindr, plus Jack'd, plus OkCupid, plus B/Wind Forum.

L (my Friend) shared with me, "I only use Tinder, its the only Legit one. I've had one or two successes so far".

Next we talked about dating preferences. I said anyone below 30 would be my ideal. L almost fell off his chair, why? "No way am i gonna date a guy younger than me. I'm more interested in someone btw 31 to 38yo".

I was shocked that L felt men below 30yo were immature( for his taste) & would make a bad date... whereas me on the other hand... would like to date men knowing i am the older one in the R'ship... strange isn't it... both of us hv different preferences... does it really matter, i wondered... does it really make a difference btw below 30 & above 30? 

I ended our Conversation with "L... pls understand... i'm still new to the dating game. i only started Last year"...

L replied, "Guess what, i also started dating last year... we still hv lots to learn".

L is right... i will try to: Like dating men above my age...

It's good to have differences, otherwise there will be a lot of competition in the dating/sex world.

you need to find out what kind of guy you're looking for.

it will take some time to understand and sometimes it can change in future too.

so, keep an open mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Many younger guys is very immature in thinking and dont know what is love so having relationship with them will have high failure rate but due to them look best in their age many will salivate over them without thinking much. But sad to say some older guys also very immature but lesser. One can only attain maturity mentally if he is able to put themselves in other people shoes and be compassion at heart.

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Many younger guys is very immature in thinking and dont know what is love so having relationship with them will have high failure rate but due to them look best in their age many will salivate over them without thinking much. But sad to say some older guys also very immature but lesser. One can only attain maturity mentally if he is able to put themselves in other people shoes and be compassion at heart.

Maybe this is where mental age comes in.   When I turned 50 I remember thinking that I am actually two 25 year olds: one a naughty little 25 year old fit guy only up for fun, and one 25 year old guy who is this cool quiet guy with 50 years of life experience and wisdom :-) 

At the end of the day, we are only as old as the man you feel....

Grindr...

Guys usually only looking for sex.

Jackd... 

Guys looking for chats and dates but no one bothers to message anymore these days.

Tinder... 

"There's no one new around you." :doh:

About the age thing, usually tops prefer younger and btms prefer older guys I think? So do both of you have different preferences based on that? 

7 hours ago, closedeyes said:

Grindr...

Guys usually only looking for sex.

Jackd... 

Guys looking for chats and dates but no one bothers to message anymore these days.

Tinder... 

"There's no one new around you." :doh:

About the age thing, usually tops prefer younger and btms prefer older guys I think? So do both of you have different preferences based on that? 

Prefer but what we get not the same.haha

Just 2 different persons with different age preference.

Roles may or may not play a difference.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿