Male HQ

Origin Point Medicine 原始点治疗

forflys

For those who are interested in this therapy, I can provide you with more information. There are several centres  in Singapore run by volunteers to treat walk in people with problem. They also conduct courses in English and Mandarin. All is free of charge.

Below is the documentary link of Origin Point Medicine OPM in English

https://youtu.be/Ve-13C0UAHg?list=PLvvodRGPKPznQAumMTSd1qG5MBRR1WVhh

Edited by forflys

OPM technique is different from acupuncture , cupping etc. It is not a massage. They call it " antui " 按推,   point and rub. Basically, the 4 concepts are:

1) antui 按推 ,after that soothing 舒缓,

2) wenfu 温敷 the point by red beans bag or other sources to transfer heat energy to the body ( external ) 

3) Drink ginger or ginseng tea to increase heat energy ( internal )

4) Excercise

5) Diet - avoid “cold or cooling food”

To understand the theory better, suggest you listen to the forum talk by OPM creator Dr. Zhang Zhao Han

Taiwan offical OPM website : http://www.cch-foundation.org

USA official OPM website :http://www.cch-foundationusa.org

Youtube Official Subscription Channel : search " 原始点YuanShiDian

Edited by forflys

i do incorporate 原始点 in my treatments and massage. i can vouch for its effectiveness. Those who are interested in picking up massage or the healing arts, this is definitely something that i would encourage you to go to! =)

Ming

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

and if i'm not wrong, Tapas from this forum also incorporates Yuan Shi Dian as well. He is another therapist i highly encourage people to visit for his healing arts and strong hands =)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

yup. they do it on weekends at a temple in Geylang, i rmbr. it's totally free. you just need to bring your own small towel =)

Gua sha - $15

On 22/10/2017 at 6:13 PM, maturemedium said:

Do you have more information about this center? Like the address and day and time of operations... need a good treatments like this. Thank you.

新加坡原始点教学与义诊
Spore Places For Origin Point Therapy

1)  普济寺佛学研究会
Puji Si Buddhist Research Centre
39, Lorong 12, Geylang
Tel: 67466211
Office Hrs: 8.30am - 5.30 pm
原始点治疗  Origin Point Therapy
Only Available On Saturday
Registration open at 10.00 am free
Fees : Donation (Sui Yuan)随缘

This centre do conduct 2 days workshop in English and Chinese. Registration $40 go to the temple fund. No theory and hand technique test. Conducted on 2 Sundays. Call to find out more.

2)  Sera Jey Buddhist Centre
#03-01, 9 Lorong 35, Geylang
Office Hrs: 11.30am - 6.30pm
Tel : 67491139
Origin Point Therapy原始点治疗
Only Available on Wed & Sun
Wednesday: 1pm - 5pm
Sunday : 7.30pm onwards
Fees : Donation (Sui Yuan) 随缘

3)  天南佛堂
26, Lorong 8 Geylang
Every Sunday 2.00pm to 4pm
Limited to 40 persons

4)九华山报恩寺. Poh Ern Shih Temple
9 Chwee Chian Road 3rd Floor
Singapore 117488
Saturday Only 2pm-4pm
MRT Pasir Panjiang
Bus 10,31,51,143,175,176,188
triggerysd@gmail.com
Limited to 35 persons

5)新加坡张氏总会二楼(汉三礼堂)
Chang Clan Association(2nd floor)
23, Lorong 29, Geylang Road
Appointment Hotline : 88581782
Booking : Mon-Wed  1pm - 5pm
Therapy : Every Friday 7pm - 10pm
Bus 2,13,21,26,40,51,67
853C, Aljunid MRT Station

This centre conduct 2 days workshop in Chinese only. All free including registration.  Those interested to become volunteer must take theory and hand technique test, otherwise don’t need. Conducted on Saturday and Sunday. Call to find out more.

◦ 

Edited by forflys

5 hours ago, maturemedium said:

Thank forflys,

you seems familiar with this. Did u attend the course for have treatment there? Is it easy to learn?

Yes am familiar with this OPM environment. I had attended the workshop twice 2 years ago and passed the theory and hand technique test (for those who want to become volunteer). OPM has help me to relieve and recover from my body injuries, illness, and pains without seeking western medicine and TCM.

It is not difficult to learn this therapy. I would advise for those who want to attend the workshop first is to listen to the forum  talk by Dr Zhang Zhang Han to get an idea and understand the concept.

The link below is the latest forum talk by him in  . Tai Yuan China, 29 episodes.

https://youtu.be/auTTarKefoM

Edited by forflys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...