Male HQ

Malaysia Confession Stories

johnkltop

On 10/17/2022 at 4:13 PM, kimlo777 said:

Years ago when i was staying in my condo in Kuala Lumpur, i used to swim at about same time as my immediate neighbour who is from Taiwan.  I trail him to the bathroom when he finishes his swim.  His routine is the same everytime - goes into the shower compartment to wet himself, strips completely then head for the sauna.   I join him in the sauna and we talked normal stuff while I take glimpses of his flaccid cock which is quite big for an Asian.  He is uncut but has a short foreskin.  Even at flaccid state, his foreskin is rolled back showing about 20% of his cockhead.  This went on for many months until one day when I plucked up my courage and shared with him my experience at a spa in Taipei.  I gave all the juicy details of what went on inside.  He listened intently and said he was shocked such things happen in a straight spa in Taiwan.  But the juicy details did have an effect on his dick which became half hard but he was not shy at all and just continued to sit with his legs spread wide open and showing off his half hard dick to me.  At the end of the conversation he just said to me, "all this talk is making me aroused.  Going home to give my wife a good fuck now."  He was straight as an arrow and sadly I never got to even touch his dick, not even once in all those years.

Do you still go back to this condo in KL?

14 hours ago, dilbert0987 said:

Do you still go back to this condo in KL?

not been back there since i came back to singapore.  I do visit KL for short breaks but would stay in either hotel or Airbnb units.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

19 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

I regular fly to KL for meeting the most i stayed is around 2 weeks plus few days rest. The company put me at very nice service apartment around Bukit Bintang area.

I'm a gymer i must workout or else i get moody. One weekend after workout i went for my routine and after my routine i decide to go to sauna. 

As i enter the changing room there few guy changing into their gear to excercise or pack up. I strip down just clad in my towel after i rinse of i just walk in naked towards the sauna. As i enter there nobody right after i went in there is this mature fit pleasant looking came. As i sat on my towel and cover my family jewel with small towel.

I feel that someone looking at me i just lean back and ignore. He sit diagonally facing me. As i opened my eyes he sat near me i just ignore as i saw his wedding band.

Within i close my eyes i feel something brush my tigh area and see him sit closer and looked at me and smile. I smile stand up walked out naked just cover with small towel and the big towel i hang around my neck. Before i go out i turned around and smile i walked to shower room.

I rinse off and never closed the door as I'm kind of exibitionist. As i rinse he standing at urinal to piss but i saw he looking at me. I saw him and smile i play with my cock he smile.

I signal he walked in and closed the cubicle door. Within split second we kissing he straight away kneel down give me nice blowjob i hold his skull gave him nice facefuck while he drooling and looked at me. After few min he turn me around and give me nice tongue fuck get rimming i get so horny.

I pulled him under the shower kiss his him turned him around and my turned exchange the rimming. As i rim his ass seem telling me he need more TLC. Without futher do i turn him around and i generously spit on my palm and used it as lube. I tease his anal he seem enjoyed as he high i gave him one deep push he moan i quickly cover his mouth. He whisper is pain i say is ok as i grind deep he get used it this when i fuck him with few min i saw him auto cum i grab his mouth and continue fuck deeper and grind his ass. He clench my cock makes me one to cum i just pulled and ramp it deeper at same time i squirt. I pulled out after my last drop. 

Once I'm done i say thank you he opened the door before he leave he saying that his as very sore and painful. After i cleaned up i walked pass toilet cubicle i hear someone inside passmotion like got very bad diarhoea. Few gymer walk pass the cubicle smile and wonder with the sound of it. It like a warzone.

Which service apartment? Ascott? 

• 1 month later...