Male HQ

Malaysia Confession Stories

johnkltop

On 8/14/2018 at 9:25 AM, johnkltop said:

Well, it seems that we all know the risk and yet we want more.

That makes the whole thing exciting. I wish we would still have some light fun like the good old days

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

I had a foursome, me and my Pakistani Friend and the other pair is my lady Friend and her Lebanese boyfriend . All are married except me but at that time everyone was longing for some love.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

25 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

wow...should do it again....lolz

Those were the days I was crazy , I live in Penang but my I meet my Pakistani bf in KL on weekends. We were all in Penang living quietly , even my lady Friend whose Husband is Malay. Then one by one , my Friend and my lady Friend and her family all transferred to KL, only me left in Penang.

Well we had a reunion actually 3 years after that night. I was now in Singapore, Aishah still in KL, Amjad the Lebanese guy went back to Lebanon but he was th reason we had a reunion. That was the time that he divulged that he actually was not Lebanese but Palestenian , plus he is married with a kid. Sagar my bf was now working in Thailand , he came , also confessed he is married with a lovely daughter , remembering these special , very memorable people in my life makes me cry but also thinking without them would I be strong as what I am. My lesson is for people like us, a small portion of love from married men , from people who are willing to love me, would I say no, I won’t. We only have one life to live , I miss them. I miss being with one.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

I got another confession to make. I'm kindda hook on BLUED apps. Damn..every now and then there will be horny guys... Stripped off, showered and mastubated live online. Damn... Those guys really exhibitionists and indirectly I become of a voyuer....Make me horny as well..:) Any other apps out there better than blued?

Edited by onehappycamper8

1 hour ago, onehappycamper8 said:

I got another confession to make. I'm kindda hook on BLUED apps. Damn..every now and then there will be horny guys... Stripped off, showered and mastubated live online. Damn... Those guys really exhibitionists and indirectly I become of a voyuer....Make me horny as well..:) Any other apps out there better than blued?

There is another.. but not going to tell u else u will get glued to your phone or tablet....xp

14 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

I agree. Hook  on BLUED

On 8/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, onehappycamper8 said:

Try chaturbate .

WQPofyr.jpg

I sucked an indian/Pakistani in one of the lrt stations. It was a month ago. I wasn't really planning to give but I actually wanted to receive - get sucked by someone. I managed to lure one in a cubicle, but he wouldn't suck me and wants to fuck me instead. He didn't have a condom and his tool is quite big. So I thought maybe I should put his dick in my mouth, and I did. I licked his balls first and was really comtemplating whether it is a hood idea to suck him. I sucked his dick for maybe less than 10 times. He wasn't pleased and tried to convince me to do bareback. In the end we went out of the cubicle, the cleaner waiting just outside. I had myself tested yday and is negative. 

6 hours ago, Shoo said:

I sucked an indian/Pakistani in one of the lrt stations. It was a month ago. I wasn't really planning to give but I actually wanted to receive - get sucked by someone. I managed to lure one in a cubicle, but he wouldn't suck me and wants to fuck me instead. He didn't have a condom and his tool is quite big. So I thought maybe I should put his dick in my mouth, and I did. I licked his balls first and was really comtemplating whether it is a hood idea to suck him. I sucked his dick for maybe less than 10 times. He wasn't pleased and tried to convince me to do bareback. In the end we went out of the cubicle, the cleaner waiting just outside. I had myself tested yday and is negative. 

Read up HIV window period.

If he is casual and frequently bareback, he is a high risk

Be smart, be safe.. Every time

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 8/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, onehappycamper8 said:

Cam4 or appear also not bad :)

I French-kissed  my married lady friend, torrid kisses, at home, inside the lift, in her car, at the bar whenever I'm drunk :doh:

584532701_ikissedagirlriverrobles.jpg.c40d2144992a7e1fa49339512dfa5ad0.jpg

WQPofyr.jpg

17 minutes ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Thanks wallflower & riverrobles for the suggestions.

Your welcome, I'm always glad to be of help to anyone. Have a nice weekend!

WQPofyr.jpg

Have a confession, today attended company dinner and seated beside my company big boss. He started to ask about me in which i don't think he will.

I must say he is quite good looking decent and lean fit 50 year old man. Our knee brushed each other throughout the entire dinner. He seem to show interest to talk to me which my heart skipped quite a few beat. 

35 minutes ago, Demz said:

Have a confession, today attended company dinner and seated beside my company big boss. He started to ask about me in which i don't think he will.

I must say he is quite good looking decent and lean fit 50 year old man. Our knee brushed each other throughout the entire dinner. He seem to show interest to talk to me which my heart skipped quite a few beat. 

Wow! Good for you! Knee brushing is hot! Thanks for sharing :)

My story was and that was my 1st time doing with grab car drive I was using and dating app will I was chat with other guys the app keep sound the guys may know the app sound also tha he asking you was busy on date app so I say a bit busy than the driver was stop on red light he was though my leg and asking to have fun so went he send me to my house we have fun in my house we just have some hj and have suck for a will  as it was so late we have fun around 15min after than he was left .

if you are here do pm me

grabjb

16 hours ago, bitchy said:

I dated a guy, met him in Gridnr. We’re like guys who are madly in love. We ended up being stranger so abruptly, without a goodbye & nothing strange that I did. 

Confession: Frankly, I bought exactly 8 different simcards & got myself Grindr XTRA just to get him to read my text. He blocked me through all means. But somehow, I still check on him, everyday, see if he reaches work/home or not, by going through grindr explore, scroll until I found his profile, then if he’s nearby, surely he does. Yes I still do.

It wasn’t his look, kisses or anything that kept me persuading. It’s just that we had convos that can be painted as paris, beautiful as what mind sees. Scrolling up our convos, I’d tear up a bit, I do. I’d miss his morning & night texts, and everything that we used to talk. And flashing back to our previous dates, kisses, weird conversation, I’d miss him more than I ever did. 

I actually had the same situation like you! We did said goodbye but my heart doesn’t say goodbye at all until now almost 5 years. I still check back regularly whether he is still online in apps and other social media too. Sounds creepy hahaha..... I did bumped into him few times and my heart skip a little whenever I see him. So sad we are not meant to be together.

18 hours ago, Demz said:

just knee brushing till end of dinner? nothing more?

11 minutes ago, Kang Ga Roo said:

I completely understand the feeling too. Words can't explain how much I wish to be with him. After that goodbye, it took me very long to get through the sadness and i couldn't cry nor tell anybody at all (ps:i'm being very discreet). Even today I'm still hoping that he could text me and just send me some wishes during any festival. But life still carries on and i don't think i could meet someone like him anymore in future. 

Exactly! I also hope to get text messages or wishes but too bad never happen! that’s why I’m still single now.... really can’t find someone like him.... 

On 9/4/2018 at 10:09 PM, bitchy said:

I dated a guy, met him in Gridnr. We’re like guys who are madly in love. We ended up being stranger so abruptly, without a goodbye & nothing strange that I did. 

Confession: Frankly, I bought exactly 8 different simcards & got myself Grindr XTRA just to get him to read my text. He blocked me through all means. But somehow, I still check on him, everyday, see if he reaches work/home or not, by going through grindr explore, scroll until I found his profile, then if he’s nearby, surely he does. Yes I still do.

It wasn’t his look, kisses or anything that kept me persuading. It’s just that we had convos that can be painted as paris, beautiful as what mind sees. Scrolling up our convos, I’d tear up a bit, I do. I’d miss his morning & night texts, and everything that we used to talk. And flashing back to our previous dates, kisses, weird conversation, I’d miss him more than I ever did. 

Looks like you have a stalking issue. If you can't settle your offensive behaviour you will never find a bf. If you would be more patient, take things on a slower part , you probably would be more successful. Don't bomb the guys with your love and let things evolve naturally. ... Don't forget grindr is not so much the "find a bf" app... And please learn if a guy doesn't want or says no ; it's a no. Stop following him. it's wasted time and effort

Edited by mlyfunp
typo error

1 hour ago, mlyfunp said:

Looks like you have a stalking issue. If you can't settle your offensive behaviour you will never find a bf. If you would be more patient, take things on a slower part , you probsbly would be more successful. Don't bomb the guys with your love and let things evolve naturallly. ... Don't forget grindr is not so much the "find a bf" app... And please learn if a guy doesn't want or says no ; it's a no. Stop following him. it's wasted time and effort

That’s right. When it comes to feelings, you need to let it evolve & not persuasion. Somehow, we did let it evolve, trust me. But, yes, I was persuasive, right after he left me. I was.

Frankly, it was something that I did to get things right, say sorry & understand the why. When feelings tell you, keep him, you’ll try until you sure you wont get him.

After all, I’ve taken his no. And moving on. And why do I still check on him? I miss him. Yes I do. It’s just a few weeks that we went seperately. Somehow, have you ever had feelings to someone? Can you simply put aside the feelings & move on. It takes time, so don’t judge me, I will move on & Im doing good. 

P.s maybe I had word ‘persuading’. But I was trying to imply a different thing. Didn’t mean I persuade him. 

Edited by bitchy

14 hours ago, bitchy said:

That’s right. When it comes to feelings, you need to let it evolve & not persuasion. Somehow, we did let it evolve, trust me. But, yes, I was persuasive, right after he left me. I was.

Frankly, it was something that I did to get things right, say sorry & understand the why. When feelings tell you, keep him, you’ll try until you sure you wont get him.

After all, I’ve taken his no. And moving on. And why do I still check on him? I miss him. Yes I do. It’s just a few weeks that we went seperately. Somehow, have you ever had feelings to someone? Can you simply put aside the feelings & move on. It takes time, so don’t judge me, I will move on & Im doing good. 

P.s maybe I had word ‘persuading’. But I was trying to imply a different thing. Didn’t mean I persuade him. 

It's ok. but you need to start to control this. Feelings are feelings and if feelings are not reciprocated then you have to give in. A lot of guys swam a guy they like (love) until he has no air to breath. This behaviour is a relationship killer. Give him time to accept and to come clear with himself too.

But honestly, he did not want to get "pestered" by you any further. Why you need to buy 8 new SIM cards, it's too much to take. You are lucky that you don't stay in Europe, the guy would have reported you as stalking him. You imposed your point of view and your feelings on him, this is totally not the way how it will work out. You have to control yourself much more. Don't put others into a corner, where they don't see the way ahead or out.

"it needs two to tango"; if he doesn't want to tango with you, then just accept.

By the way it has nothing to do with persuading the other one. The feelings must come naturally from both hearts.

Just accept the basics: 90 % of guys don't want a relationship with a guy at all. It's better to be careful and take a slow approach.

A guy meeting you more often and having sex doesn't naturally mean you will end up in a relationship either.

You have to take small steps, be patient and wait for the right reaction of the other. Anything else is just killing the root for a relationship.

Edited by mlyfunp
typo as usual

I met this guy back in secondary school. I was a senior and he’s my junior. We were very close, nothing sexual mind you. He’s like my own brother. After class, we hang out together (it was a boarding school), help him with his studies, watch him play basketball you know. Until one day, he suddenly ignored me. It was the most painful thing to feel back then. We didn’t talk even before I graduated. I saw him once a year after I graduates but we still didn’t talk. I saw him a year ago all of a sudden in my area, sending his brother to college. I didn’t see him actually, he saw me, and decided it was okay to say hi. I thought I had moved on, but seeing him all grown up like that, makes me feel sad. We could have been friends, but now it’s different. He’s still super cute, and I can imagine liking him more than a brother. But he has a girlfriend, probably going to get engaged and married, and I just wish he hadn’t said anything, just pretend like he didn’t see me. It would have save me a lot of trouble

22 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Looks like you have a stalking issue. If you can't settle your offensive behaviour you will never find a bf. If you would be more patient, take things on a slower part , you probably would be more successful. Don't bomb the guys with your love and let things evolve naturally. ... Don't forget grindr is not so much the "find a bf" app... And please learn if a guy doesn't want or says no ; it's a no. Stop following him. it's wasted time and effort

Well said dude. I was so cringed out reading but it is a confession and this is the place to say stuff like that. 

21 hours ago, chasingpavements said:

I met this guy back in secondary school. I was a senior and he’s my junior. We were very close, nothing sexual mind you. He’s like my own brother. After class, we hang out together (it was a boarding school), help him with his studies, watch him play basketball you know. Until one day, he suddenly ignored me. It was the most painful thing to feel back then. We didn’t talk even before I graduated. I saw him once a year after I graduates but we still didn’t talk. I saw him a year ago all of a sudden in my area, sending his brother to college. I didn’t see him actually, he saw me, and decided it was okay to say hi. I thought I had moved on, but seeing him all grown up like that, makes me feel sad. We could have been friends, but now it’s different. He’s still super cute, and I can imagine liking him more than a brother. But he has a girlfriend, probably going to get engaged and married, and I just wish he hadn’t said anything, just pretend like he didn’t see me. It would have save me a lot of trouble

Chasing straight guys is a dead end road and will only cause embarrassment to you in the end. Many gay guys (in Singapore) always settle with their (straight) dream boy just to be frustrated and lonely in the end instead of settling with a gay guy who is ready for a relationship. Why wasting the good years you have chasing something you will never get or maybe just a punch into the face. Sure, there are many cute straight guys around, it's just that they are not interested in your dick or ass. And coming out to a straight friend carries many risks too. You can touch the topic of gays and just test the field, the younger guys tend to be more open, but from my experience, mostly will just leave you alone and don't want to be in touch at all (because they fear that being with you they can be seen with their straight friends as having gay feelings, which will paint their image as a straight man.

At least you could have asked him, why he suddenly ignored you?

Actually its also difficult to get a gay bf. You act prim and proper will say so conservative, act aggressive and sexy say slutty so imho temporary or short term or whatever you Call it Love, I would Welcome. I just base it ON my own reality but this is what I experienced. I have different experience with straight men and my expectations is not that lofty.

Anyhow since this is a confession thread, Ill confess that I dont have anyone right now and maybe Ill try to admit that I’m looking for more long term relationship. Ill confess that Im scared even for an old guy like me.

WQPofyr.jpg

3 hours ago, john1965 said:

malaysian confessions? im a brit expat here, married to a local lady, but I am totally hooked on smoooth slim/petite sissy boys or shemales..   I have one as a long term friend, we have great sex once a week or so at her place........ thats my dirty little secret-------   i love kissing her and sucking her cock.... 

kinky. :thumb:

• 4 months later...