Male HQ

Malaysia Confession Stories

johnkltop

might be a year too late haha it was last year February 27th, i was working part time at a spectacle shop in atria shopping gallery and you came in to look around and then signal me to follow you and had fun in the toilet hehe. are you here by any chance ? suddenly reminded about that incident when i met up with my friends from the spectacle shop the other day haha.Ā 

3 hours ago, EDJ12 said:

might be a year too late haha it was last year February 27th, i was working part time at a spectacle shop in atria shopping gallery and you came in to look around and then signal me to follow you and had fun in the toilet hehe. are you here by any chance ? suddenly reminded about that incident when i met up with my friends from the spectacle shop the other day haha.Ā 

Ā 

Wow, that's so long already. Must be memorable.

20 hours ago, johnkltop said:

I can't believe I actually follow a guy around Garden just to get him to look at me, one time. He's damn hot with the most mesmerizing eyes I seen so far. Guess he is straight.

Hehehe.... Been there, done that... especially the guy is hot. Kindda normalĀ :P... Just don't make it look like desperate...that kindda creepy.

Edited by onehappycamper8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it's a confession page, I should confess. Met a guy and he made my heart skipped a beat. I hope it didn't show much. This is unexpectedly and incredibly fantastic, everything we do is lik synced with the universe. Intimate session is out of the world. Insane! But I'm reminded that he is married. What a torture.....

6 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

Since it's a confession page, I should confess. Met a guy and he made my heart skipped a beat. I hope it didn't show much. This is unexpectedly and incredibly fantastic, everything we do is lik synced with the universe. Intimate session is out of the world. Insane! But I'm reminded that he is married. What a torture.....

Ā 

U mean u had an intimate session with him...like hiking and mountain climbing??? Or he is looking for a helping hand...lolz

9 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Like getting butterflies in your stomach? Or something else..

19 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Ā 

Had an experience like that but only light fun. The guy was not so into having any close intimacy session. I suspect he is afraid if he likes it itā€™ll make him more confused? Idk...

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **