Male HQ

Murder on the orient express

Guest Guest

Recommending a superb  'A' list casting movie - 'Murder on the Orient Express' ....saw Godiva outlet selling a box of cute looking moustache chocolate with the movie tie in at $79 a box ....good for a Christmas gift set ....

Guest M from 007

Murder on the orient express is Classic But this redo has all the A list actors & actresses. Judi Dench - All time Fav , Cat Woman still look ok :P.

Guest bonfire
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Recommending a superb  'A' list casting movie - 'Murder on the Orient Express' ....saw Godiva outlet selling a box of cute looking moustache chocolate with the movie tie in at $79 a box ....good for a Christmas gift set ....

Tnx for the heads up. I went to look it up online. The chocolate looks quite cute with the moustache on top. Nice.

Btw, the movie is great! Love Poirot and his funny moustache! Haha

On 04/12/2017 at 2:35 PM, CKW said:

$79!!

Expensive sia!!!

Plus the movie doesn't look very interesting - no hot guys  :D

Johnny Depp and the male conductor are hot ! 

• 3 weeks later...

A little late on the comment but I too watched it (out of not being to watch another movie at a later timing) and actually really liked it. It's not a genre I'd usually go for but the movie was actually really good. 11/10 would recommend.

If I am not mistakenm the OE runs from sg to bkk. OE should sue these hollywood profit driven company. The reputation of the OE is affected as it implied there was a murder! People will be scared of taking the OE. My family and I will not take the OE as who knows which part of the train the murder took place at.

My family and I will continue to take Tiger or Jetstar instead of OE whenever we travel to BKK. And the future opening of the SG KL high speed rail will also affect OE's business. 

• Guest locked this topic