Male HQ

I can’t sleep after break-up

Guest Derek777

Guest Derek777

I accidentally saw my bf at the spa being fucked by ang moh. My heart is broken so i left the place immediately. Earlier he said he has company party so would be coming home very late. So i asked our common friend and also his officemate if there is really a party and he said it will happen next week. When he reached home an hour ago and I asked him how was the party, he said it was great. He cheated big time and I broke up with him. 

Guest YoungMan30

I am going to breakup with my boyfriend later. I am lost now. I just coincidentally found out from the other thread while browsing that he is a regular playboy and cheater.

Guest YoungMan30

He is a well to do manager in a bank at a young age of early 30s. Are all young guys who are successful in career a flirt  and philandering in the way they carry themselves. I was bought by his gift of the gap.

31 minutes ago, Guest YoungMan30 said:

I am going to breakup with my boyfriend later. I am lost now. I just coincidentally found out from the other thread while browsing that he is a regular playboy and cheater.

U too

What r u doing in the other thread?hahahaha.

9 hours ago, mate69 said:

what were you doing there in the first place ?

I was shocked too.  Why was he  at the spa and yet complain about his bf caught being there too.....hmmm

Guest concern
11 hours ago, Guest Derek777 said:

I accidentally saw my bf at the spa being fucked by ang moh. My heart is broken so i left the place immediately. Earlier he said he has company party so would be coming home very late. So i asked our common friend and also his officemate if there is really a party and he said it will happen next week. When he reached home an hour ago and I asked him how was the party, he said it was great. He cheated big time and I broke up with him. 

Sounds quite real as i knew about missing someone and invincible urge to just drop by the suana.In mind,there is something telling that where you go has already long inside your brain when knew it was a lie.

Guest guestsober

I was totally stun when i did that at raw.How i get in there is from the evidence of outside the shop to get in.I was so devastated that day before drinking lots of coffee and smoking due to insufficient sleeps as i need to school and work in the day.That night i was so stress when i saw the situation,I was peeping through holes and listening to the door.Running around to identify who comes out from the room,just wanting to see it red handed.

Guest guestsober

What god had given me of all the senses,i used it up that day.The only thing is that when one is feeling weak,the body is turning black and blue.But i am not hungry.

12 hours ago, mate69 said:

"accidentally" saw yr bf at the sauna.... hmmm

what were you doing there in the first place ?

Maybe he's the spa manager.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest YoungMan30

This is a WARNING to the chap G who stole my boyfriend Esmond from me. This is a warning for you to back off.

I do not know if Esmond has come clean with you and be truthful to you about our relationship.

I do not care if you are a victim of his continous lies and act. 

I do not care that you left another guy for my boyfriend.

I do not care whether you are ignorant of my existence or not. Now you know.

This warning has come because you are a third party.

This warning has come because I am giving you a chance to do right your wrongs toward me.

This warning has come because Esmond is uncontactable. He is uncontactable because of you.

This warning has come because you have done wrong against me and inflicted deep wounds in me.

I am giving you a chance to back off, a chance in your conscience. 

I do not care if Esmond will ever reveal the full truth to you.

You have no choice but to believe me and back off.

If not, I will come and return an eye for an eye of the miseries you caused me.

I will turn your life upside down and give you no peace. You and your love ones will be hurt, the same measure of harshness of how you have hurt my love with him.

I do not want to meet you. My only request is for you to leave him and burn all bridges. I will not accept the words that the both of you will just be friends.

By 31.12.2017

On 12/20/2017 at 2:11 PM, Guest Derek777 said:

Your story is incomplete.

A faithful person doesn't go to places where he sees his bf being fucked by ang moh.

And what is wrong with him being fucked by ang moh?

Did this cause a genetic change in him?

If you two had an open relationship, there would be no issue with ang moh fucking either of you, and there would be no reasons to lie or to break up.

On 24/12/2017 at 12:37 AM, Guest YoungMan30 said:

This is a WARNING to the chap G who stole my boyfriend Esmond from me. This is a warning for you to back off.

I do not know if Esmond has come clean with you and be truthful to you about our relationship.

This warning has come because I am giving you a chance to do right your wrongs toward me.

This warning has come because Esmond is uncontactable. He is uncontactable because of you.

This warning has come because you have done wrong against me and inflicted deep wounds in me.

I will turn your life upside down and give you no peace. You and your love ones will be hurt, the same measure of harshness of how you have hurt my love with him.

I do not want to meet you. My only request is for you to leave him and burn all bridges. I will not accept the words that the both of you will just be friends.

By 31.12.2017

Shouldn't u warn esmond instead of G?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest HotGuest
On 12/24/2017 at 12:37 AM, Guest YoungMan30 said:

By 31.12.2017

OMG,i have a confession....I have done your boyfriend several times. He talked about you, said you are unable to satisfy his desires. But he thinks you are pitiful and he can't bear to jilt you.

Guest YoungMan30
2 hours ago, Guest HotGuest said:

OMG,i have a confession....I have done your boyfriend several times. He talked about you, said you are unable to satisfy his desires. But he thinks you are pitiful and he can't bear to jilt you.

If you are really G and legit done my boyfriend before.

I suggest you prove it by telling me your role and his role? 

And also your occupation and his occupation.

if not i will take it that you are a troll trying to escalate and stir shit.

Guest BankerHunk
15 hours ago, Guest YoungMan30 said:

If you are really G and legit done my boyfriend before.

I suggest you prove it by telling me your role and his role? 

And also your occupation and his occupation.

if not i will take it that you are a troll trying to escalate and stir shit.

I was a victim before. I understand your hurt and frustrations.

My take-home advice to you is to give up and move on. Same advice to G.

a leopard never changes its spot. There could be much more that is not being uncovered yet, how many more times do you want to be hurt.

Guest ToesLaughing
On 24/12/2017 at 12:37 AM, Guest YoungMan30 said:

By 31.12.2017

Oh yeah? What can you do?

On 21/12/2017 at 4:11 AM, Guest Derek777 said:

I can relate to this. I was in the same situation 2 years ago. I can’t help but cry.

Guest evil monkey

TS, you never explained why you were at the sauna yourself. were you there to have fun and bumped into your ex there? So if you got caught by your ex instead, it'd be him who'd be the victim.

Either way, those of you with bf's and ex's who cheat, if his heart isn't with you anymore, then you should best let it go.

Youngman30, since you know your bf/ex is cheating, why do you still want to maintain the relationship? Do you expect him to become completely faithful hereafter, or does sexual loyalty not matter to you? If there's so much distrust and secrecy in a relationship, then it's a pointless and shallow one. Don't give in to your dark self - vindictiveness is never attractive and you'll lose than than you expect.

TS, what was your sleep pattern after your breakup? it is normal to be unable to sleep and function normally after a breakup. There are things you can do to alleviate this - exercise, meditation, meeting new men, etc. Try not to stay in the dysfunctional state for too long. For some people, it becomes a new habitual victim-identity 

Guest YoungMan30
6 hours ago, Guest evil monkey said:

TS, you never explained why you were at the sauna yourself. were you there to have fun and bumped into your ex there? So if you got caught by your ex instead, it'd be him who'd be the victim.

Either way, those of you with bf's and ex's who cheat, if his heart isn't with you anymore, then you should best let it go.

Youngman30, since you know your bf/ex is cheating, why do you still want to maintain the relationship? Do you expect him to become completely faithful hereafter, or does sexual loyalty not matter to you? If there's so much distrust and secrecy in a relationship, then it's a pointless and shallow one. Don't give in to your dark self - vindictiveness is never attractive and you'll lose than than you expect.

TS, what was your sleep pattern after your breakup? it is normal to be unable to sleep and function normally after a breakup. There are things you can do to alleviate this - exercise, meditation, meeting new men, etc. Try not to stay in the dysfunctional state for too long. For some people, it becomes a new habitual victim-identity 

I am confused. I do not know what I want.

I can give up, but I feel unjust that this has gone on for months since June.

I’m at my friend’s place now and he is counselling me now too.

10 hours ago, Guest YoungMan30 said:

I am confused. I do not know what I want.

I can give up, but I feel unjust that this has gone on for months since June.

I’m at my friend’s place now and he is counselling me now too.

What does justice have to do with all this?

You are the victim like we are all of being a human with feelings, and this is no one's fault... except that of some creator, if you are religious.

On 12/20/2017 at 5:35 PM, Guest YoungMan30 said:

It is unfortunate that you have this idea of fidelity and chastity as something valuable, and even more, something essential for a person to have value.

Isn't there anything in your boyfriend besides those two things that are of value?

It is YOU who demands those qualities.  Your friend may not see them as important. 

If you disregard this "regular playboy and cheater", could you two not get along and... even better as before?

If you don't expect fidelity from him, then HE IS NOT CHEATING.  

Are you afraid that being a playboy he might find someone he likes more than you and then leave you?

If that is not the case, if he keeps love and sex separate, then you are safe with him.

• Guest locked this topic