Male HQ

Is it even possible to find a genuine friendship in this circle ?

Guest Tired

Guest Have A Coffee And Chill

Genuine friendship is hard to come by and harder to maintain, no matter straight or gay. Take a deep breath. You will find genuine people someday.

I believe in give and take ba 
How much you want from the other guy you've first got to give the same
If the other guy genuinely wants to be friends with you, things will work out
Otherwise, you've done your part. The other person's response/ reaction would give you an indication how to proceed with the friendship.
Having said that, it is definitely very possible to find friends in this circle. After all, being in this circle is already one thing we all have in common. And commonality is usually how friendships begin:)
All the best!

12 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

I believe in give and take ba 
How much you want from the other guy you've first got to give the same
If the other guy genuinely wants to be friends with you, things will work out
Otherwise, you've done your part. The other person's response/ reaction would give you an indication how to proceed with the friendship.
Having said that, it is definitely very possible to find friends in this circle. After all, being in this circle is already one thing we all have in common. And commonality is usually how friendships begin:)
All the best!

Quite true.  Be less judgemental and stop comparing what you had done for him that he did not do for you.  Relations come with conditions cannot be genuine. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

It is nearly impossible to be friends with guys your type. Let's just stop pretending that you will not crave for him in any way:

- wanting to cuddle cos he's so cute (did you ever want to cuddle with a friend who is a girl? if no then why should u want to cuddle with a pure platonic friend?)

- wanting to fuck him/him to fuck u cos he's so your type and makes u feel horny

- wanting to date him cos u think maybe u can progress into something deeper, but can start as "friends" first

- thinking about him and how is he doing and what is he doing now (do you think about a girl friend that way?)

- happy to see his text, get his call and when you don't hear from him you get impatient, upset, betrayed, overly concerned, overly imaginative

- unhappy to see him doing other things other than hanging out with you

- wanting to go clubbing/drinking with him regularly because you get a nice fuzzy/warm feeling when you are with him

- wanting to grind with him on the dancefloor

All these are factors that you do not actually really think of him as just purely a friend, so stop lying to yourself even if you can lie to him, to this forum and to the world.

Therefore, if you truly want to make a friend in this circle, stop being pretentious yourself and stop being a hypocrite and just go all out to make friends with anybody/everybody, especially those not your type and people you will never fancy.

My best friend and I are perfect examples, have been friends since we met in a club and we have been friends for over nearly 20 years. He's sort of a chub who prefers other meaty or those chunky muscular manly men and I am a skinny guy who prefers skinny, leanfit or muscular but not overly chunky twinks or boyish looking guys.

We have agreed that even if we are the last 2 gay men alive we would never ever do anything sexual with each other, the thought is just too disgusting. Yet we were able to go naked in front of each other without feeling any embarrassment or even once when I had some discomfort at my dick due to foreskin pulling back problem and I was able to let him touch and examine my dick like he is a doctor.

Edited by Julestan

Guest Audiophile alphaville

There are so many different breed of people out there. Majority are good at acting, most are good at pretending, some are pretty good at targeting and a handful are so good at hurting. So it is important that one must be good in defending.

When there is a barrier built against own boundaries, no one can ever treat you as a bestie. But when one learns to open and close like a volcanic gantry, then anyone out there is like a flow of hot lava sending a warmth of genuine fresh air to you. Pompeii 

3 hours ago, Julestan said:

It is nearly impossible to be friends with guys your type. Let's just stop pretending that you will not crave for him in any way:

- wanting to cuddle cos he's so cute (did you ever want to cuddle with a friend who is a girl? if no then why should u want to cuddle with a pure platonic friend?)

- wanting to fuck him/him to fuck u cos he's so your type and makes u feel horny

- wanting to date him cos u think maybe u can progress into something deeper, but can start as "friends" first

- thinking about him and how is he doing and what is he doing now (do you think about a girl friend that way?)

- happy to see his text, get his call and when you don't hear from him you get impatient, upset, betrayed, overly concerned, overly imaginative

- unhappy to see him doing other things other than hanging out with you

- wanting to go clubbing/drinking with him regularly because you get a nice fuzzy/warm feeling when you are with him

- wanting to grind with him on the dancefloor

All these are factors that you do not actually really think of him as just purely a friend, so stop lying to yourself even if you can lie to him, to this forum and to the world.

Therefore, if you truly want to make a friend in this circle, stop being pretentious yourself and stop being a hypocrite and just go all out to make friends with anybody/everybody, especially those not your type and people you will never fancy.

My best friend and I are perfect examples, have been friends since we met in a club and we have been friends for over nearly 20 years. He's sort of a chub who prefers other meaty or those chunky muscular manly men and I am a skinny guy who prefers skinny, leanfit or muscular but not overly chunky twinks or boyish looking guys.

We have agreed that even if we are the last 2 gay men alive we would never ever do anything sexual with each other, the thought is just too disgusting. Yet we were able to go naked in front of each other without feeling any embarrassment or even once when I had some discomfort at my dick due to foreskin pulling back problem and I was able to let him touch and examine my dick like he is a doctor.

Congratulations to your life long friendship! 

I really want to make more friend with anyone especially those i dont have feeling at all, but 90% of the time the reason they want to be my friend is because they hope to get action with me. Always those flirty messages. The worst is those who can't take my hint of disinterest with his advance. 

Any one here have advise? Esp. for those with slightly above average face n body like me how to get a real friendship? 

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, Guest Okie said:

I really want to make more friend with anyone especially those i dont have feeling at all, but 90% of the time the reason they want to be my friend is because they hope to get action with me. Always those flirty messages. The worst is those who can't take my hint of disinterest with his advance. 

Any one here have advise? Esp. for those with slightly above average face n body like me how to get a real friendship? 

Post withdrawn.  

Edited by LeanMature

2 hours ago, Guest Okie said:

Can we be friends?

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

I prefer average to slightly below average look but I don't mind slightly above average face as friends.  

many ave and below looks will come queuing, fatty is first

Guest Yes it’s possible

U never know..... I was lonely after I left my job 5 years ago and had too much time on my hands. So I went crazy going to sauna and toilets to try my luck and have some fun. I also answered my personal adv to meet you for fun and travel. Then one day I met him.... he is 20 years younger than me. Good looking and quite fit and muscular. He was casual and easy to talk to and he actually liked older men! We chatted for hours and later we went to his place. The rest was history.....

He is now my best friend and only fuck buddy. We both like each other a lot and we give each other space. We meet when we can and each time we meet we still have incredible sex like that first day at his place....

so don’t give up looking. It is possible. To meet the one destined for you.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, -Ignored- said:

many ave and below looks will come queuing, fatty is first

I am withdrawing my comment as I realized that if I don't, the Mod will issue me a warning.

Depends on luck and the people you meet. Although in most case, it is really hard to find true friendship in this circle when you are not cute. 

On 1/6/2018 at 7:52 PM, Guest Yes it’s possible said:

U never know..... I was lonely after I left my job 5 years ago and had too much time on my hands. So I went crazy going to sauna and toilets to try my luck and have some fun. I also answered my personal adv to meet you for fun and travel. Then one day I met him.... he is 20 years younger than me. Good looking and quite fit and muscular. He was casual and easy to talk to and he actually liked older men! We chatted for hours and later we went to his place. The rest was history.....

He is now my best friend and only fuck buddy. We both like each other a lot and we give each other space. We meet when we can and each time we meet we still have incredible sex like that first day at his place....

so don’t give up looking. It is possible. To meet the one destined for you.

As long as you fuck, you are not true friends, don't deceive yourself. He is only still with you now because he does not have anybody special yet. Once he has a boyfriend, and he fucks with his boyfriend instead of you "best friend", which will lead to lesser meetups, let's see how your "friendship" still goes.

True friends do not fuck each other, because they do not care who you fuck in your life since they are never into you in the first place.

Sometimes it’s not just about looks

could be the person character, attitude attracts u over time

my boss looks ugly and he’s married with kids. After working with him for 2 years, I started to develop love interest in him. Now I don’t know how to get myself out of this mess.

Guest Can lah
1 hour ago, Julestan said:

As long as you fuck, you are not true friends, don't deceive yourself. He is only still with you now because he does not have anybody special yet. Once he has a boyfriend, and he fucks with his boyfriend instead of you "best friend", which will lead to lesser meetups, let's see how your "friendship" still goes.

True friends do not fuck each other, because they do not care who you fuck in your life since they are never into you in the first place.

I don’t agree. I think you can fuck and still be best friend. Just don’t be possessive of each other. Have an open relationship w him where friendship is primary and sex secondary. He and you can fuck around and when the two of you are together and both are horny then fuck each other. Just don’t have demand on sex with each other. 

I am like that w my best friend although we both choose not to fuck around so that we keep ourselves clean for unprotected sex w each other. May be things will change if we start fucking around outside..... will see

• Guest locked this topic