Male HQ
Kevin Tsoi

Worst allergy nightmare

Till now, i just realise why i always felt that my throat itch and cough whenever i drink white wine or i eat dried raisins (white ones). I just went online to check, i am allergic to grapes content! But grape is one of my fav fruits! Darmn!

7 hours ago, Kevin Tsoi said:

Till now, i just realise why i always felt that my throat itch and cough whenever i drink white wine or i eat dried raisins (white ones). I just went online to check, i am allergic to grapes content! But grape is one of my fav fruits! Darmn!

You went for an actual test to determine the allergy?

@xydboy nah, its just co-incidentally weird that i feel that way whenever i consume something that contains contents of white grapes. So i went online to see, it shows the same symptoms for the same allergy.

28 minutes ago, Kevin Tsoi said:

@xydboy nah, its just co-incidentally weird that i feel that way whenever i consume something that contains contents of white grapes. So i went online to see, it shows the same symptoms for the same allergy.

Might want to get it checked by an allergist. It could also be something else. I went to A&E because my air way closed up after consuming the same food that I have eaten for the past year or so.

3 minutes ago, xydboy said:

Might want to get it checked by an allergist. It could also be something else. I went to A&E because my air way closed up after consuming the same food that I have eaten for the past year or so.

Alright, i will keep that in view, thanks for the advise! 

Can get a full patch test from TTSH, as clinic as the rheumatology one. They will prick your skin and drop the allergens and controls onto your forearms. From there, they will be able to tell you what exactly it is. It is also pretty common for adults to develop late-onset allergies too. I was found to be allergic to prawns, but i had hokkien mee the day before the test and was fine.

2 hours ago, Wafflecorn said:

Can get a full patch test from TTSH, as clinic as the rheumatology one. They will prick your skin and drop the allergens and controls onto your forearms. From there, they will be able to tell you what exactly it is. It is also pretty common for adults to develop late-onset allergies too. I was found to be allergic to prawns, but i had hokkien mee the day before the test and was fine.

@Wafflecorn Woah thats a good advice, will make time to go try the patch test as mentioned. Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By fitring
      Hi everyone,

I am a certified Health and Fitness Coach who is currently based in Selangor area. (Seri Kembangan, Bangi, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Puchong, Cheras) 
      I have 3 years experiences in this industry and have worked with multiple large chain fitness center. 
      I have successfully helped people in correcting their overall posture to move better in life (testimonials in my Instagram Stories) and achieving their own fitness goal. 
      My approach is not a hardcore pushing style which is entirely not my style. I coach my clients in a way of why they should be doing it instead of telling you to do it without knowing what you should do. 

I am certified in NASM Personal Training program, and NASM injury prevention and nutrition courses. Currently, I am on my way of to be a certified yoga teacher.

I also have experience in swimming coaching. 4 strokes: Freestyle, Breast, Back, and Butterfly. 

Pm me for more info so that we can discuss further about your goal and need.  

Follow my IG : izachlim 

• By Patrickvivian
      Stress can be relieved by applying light pressure but with continuous long strokes running from the shoulder to the ankles or by applying strong pressure along the meridian line of the body to release tight knots. Understand what is your personal preference before you booked for a massage so as to avoid disappointment. For the tired and stressed up person seeking to relax and restore calm to the mind and body; Swedish Oil Massage is highly recommended. For those who want relieve from tight knots or aching joints; you may want to seek for deep tissue massage, shiatsu, tuina, sports massage or traditional Thai massage. When strong pressure is applied to the joints or muscles, it keeps the person alert and in anticipation of pain when pressure is applied. However when light and slow long strokes is applied it slows down the heartbeats and the person feels calm, relaxed and often dozed into a refreshing sleep.

I am a UK certified massage therapist (Age:55) offering a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. This is a light pressure massage using a generous amount of oil, and with slow and long strokes to release stress and tension in your body. The sensual strokes will arouse your senses,  slowly bring you to a climax and leaves you with a feeling of calm and peace.

Massage rates are $60 for 60 minutes session and $90 for 90 minutes session (I do not do two hours session).
      A traditional rub back service using cotton towel gloves to rub off dead skin cells is available as an add on at only $10
      Happy Ending is provided at no extra charge.

Appointments are available daily from 2pm to 12 midnight (Last appointment). Truly appreciate if you could arrive punctually at agreed time; because sometimes I have back to back booking.

Morning appointments are available upon request.

To book an appointment whatsapp me at 97811075 (Patrick)
      Preferable to book appointment 2 hours in advance, or just whatsapp me anytime and if I am available I will attend to you.

Venue: Just a 10 minute walk from Bedok MRT or take bus 17/17A to alight directly across my block (3 stops).

venue
    • By Patrickvivian
      Stress can be relieved by applying light pressure but with continuous long strokes running from the shoulder to the ankles or by applying strong pressure along the meridian line of the body to release tight knots. Understand what is your personal preference before you booked for a massage so as to avoid disappointment. For the tired and stressed up person seeking to relax and restore calm to the mind and body; Swedish Oil Massage is highly recommended. For those who want relieve from tight knots or aching joints; you may want to seek for deep tissue massage, shiatsu, tuina, sports massage or traditional Thai massage. When strong pressure is applied to the joints or muscles, it keeps the person alert and in anticipation of pain when pressure is applied. However when light and slow long strokes is applied it slows down the heartbeats and the person feels calm, relaxed and often dozed into a refreshing sleep.

I am a UK certified massage therapist (Age:55) offering a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage. This is a light pressure massage using a generous amount of oil, and with slow and long strokes to release stress and tension in your body. The sensual strokes will arouse your senses,  slowly bring you to a climax and leaves you with a feeling of calm and peace.

Massage rates are $60 for 60 minutes session and $90 for 90 minutes session (I do not do two hours session).
      A traditional rub back service using cotton towel gloves to rub off dead skin cells is available as an add on at only $10
      Happy Ending is provided at no extra charge.

Appointments are available daily from 2pm to 12 midnight (Last appointment). Truly appreciate if you could arrive punctually at agreed time; because sometimes I have back to back booking.

Appointments are available daily from 2pm to 12 midnight.
      Morning appointments are available upon request.

To book an appointment whatsapp me at 97811075 (Patrick)
      Preferable to book appointment 2 hours in advance or just whatsapp me anytime and if I am available I will attend to you.

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17 takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

• By rick2ay
      Anyone been to the spa mentioned above? Any reviews or recommendations for cute male masseur in these 2 branches?
    • By Toe2Heart
      Hi BWers,

My name is Alvin, I am a trained and certified therapist with 4-5 years of experience in providing genuine and professional services. 

Choose from any of services listed below, you will be so relaxed and you will want to stay for another session of calmness and tranquility. 

Prices quoted below are for incall only.

(1) Traditional Thai Massage (60/90/120 minutes S$68/$88/$118)
      - A full session involves a lot of stretching of the entire body, follows a standard procedure and combines elements of Ayurvedic medicine, Hatha Yoga and Chinese Acupressure. It can be for relaxation and/or intense according to your goals. When energy flows and is in balance, overall well-being is then restored.
      - Massage is oil-free, wear loose clothing.

(2) Balinese Oil-based Massage (60/90/120 minutes S$68/$88/$118)
      - Deep relaxation full body massage to help you relief your muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax your body, with the special choice of oils fit for your solution.
      -  Use only the highest quality essential oils, disposable wear will be provided. 

(3) Aromatherapy (60/90/120 minutes $88/$108/138)
      - Package massage performed with highly concentrated plant essential oils to promote whole-body healing
      - 5 different mixture of essential oils for choose, each has its own beneficial to the body and mind

(4) Back Scrub (top up $12 with any massage)

(5) Full Body Scrub (top up $22 with any massage)

For outcall service request, please send me PM and I will quote the price accordingly.

For further information and reservation/appointment booking:
      SMS/Whatsapp: +65 9166 5178
      Line ID: Toe2Heart

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Regards,
      Alvin

########## On-Going PROMO-10 ##########

* Student / NSF / Birthday Month enjoys $10 off the rate.
      * Pls quote "PROMO10" when make bookings.
      * Valid for both incall and outcall appointments.
      * Document / NRIC / Student Pass is required as proof of identity.
      * Same day bookings are subject to availability.

+++++ WHATSAPP BROADCAST ++++++

Whatsapp Broadcast feature allows one to send a message to many people at once, without revealing the recipients to one another (it works like blind carbon copy aka bcc on email). Each recipient then has the option to respond individually.

If you wish to subscribe receive my service updates, as well as special promotion from me:
      1. Add my contact number to your contact list: +6591665178
      2. Send Whatsapp message to me, eg. “Subscribe broadcast <your name>”,
      3. I will then add you to the list.

To unsubscribe (at any time): Just remove me from your contact list / address book. You will no longer receive the service updates 

**IMPORATNT: You must add me to the contact lists else you will be getting empty broadcast message.

############## End ####################
  • Popular Now

counter