BW Clubs
quidproquo

Worst allergy nightmare

Till now, i just realise why i always felt that my throat itch and cough whenever i drink white wine or i eat dried raisins (white ones). I just went online to check, i am allergic to grapes content! But grape is one of my fav fruits! Darmn!

Guest jeun07

Oh mine, be careful. Some allergy can causes itch and rashes all over body, which is unbearable! Take care 

7 hours ago, Kevin Tsoi said:

Till now, i just realise why i always felt that my throat itch and cough whenever i drink white wine or i eat dried raisins (white ones). I just went online to check, i am allergic to grapes content! But grape is one of my fav fruits! Darmn!

You went for an actual test to determine the allergy?

@xydboy nah, its just co-incidentally weird that i feel that way whenever i consume something that contains contents of white grapes. So i went online to see, it shows the same symptoms for the same allergy.

28 minutes ago, Kevin Tsoi said:

@xydboy nah, its just co-incidentally weird that i feel that way whenever i consume something that contains contents of white grapes. So i went online to see, it shows the same symptoms for the same allergy.

Might want to get it checked by an allergist. It could also be something else. I went to A&E because my air way closed up after consuming the same food that I have eaten for the past year or so.

3 minutes ago, xydboy said:

Might want to get it checked by an allergist. It could also be something else. I went to A&E because my air way closed up after consuming the same food that I have eaten for the past year or so.

Alright, i will keep that in view, thanks for the advise! 

Can get a full patch test from TTSH, as clinic as the rheumatology one. They will prick your skin and drop the allergens and controls onto your forearms. From there, they will be able to tell you what exactly it is. It is also pretty common for adults to develop late-onset allergies too. I was found to be allergic to prawns, but i had hokkien mee the day before the test and was fine.

2 hours ago, Wafflecorn said:

Can get a full patch test from TTSH, as clinic as the rheumatology one. They will prick your skin and drop the allergens and controls onto your forearms. From there, they will be able to tell you what exactly it is. It is also pretty common for adults to develop late-onset allergies too. I was found to be allergic to prawns, but i had hokkien mee the day before the test and was fine.

@Wafflecorn Woah thats a good advice, will make time to go try the patch test as mentioned. Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Maneasyhappy
      Hi Forum, I am Zen, local Chinese, 40/175/70, certified therapist with 6 years’ experience in providing full body, tui na, manhood and Swedish sensation massage services. 
      WhatsApp @9058 2398 for detail or appointment. Thank you so much.

• By CloudMaker
      ~ Please check my latest posting and website for the updated pricing & hours ~

I'm glad to announce that I will be accepting booking Island Wide starting today.  My appointment hours will be 1 pm to 8pm daily. Last appointment will be 8 pm if you booking is accepted.  Please be inform that I will not be able to accept last minute request because of the distance, so please give minimum of 3 hours in advance, preferably one day ahead will be ideal. Thanks guys!

Hi guys!  My name is David or you may address me as 大衛.   I provide Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage right in the comfort of your own Urban Sanctuary. Please WhatsApp ONLY @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment, appreciate that!   Totally discreet and personable.  (And to those wondering, yes... the profile photo is me )

Please remember to introduce yourself and where you saw my post from when WhatsApp. Good Manner is sexy!  Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers! 

Do feel free to visit my website

• By Patrickvivian
      Advisory: For appointments please whatsapp or sms to me at 97811075.

Your body has a voice and it speaks in the language of aches and discomfort especially on the shoulders, neck and lower back. If you are feeling tightness and aches in these areas; your body is telling you it needs a massage to relieve the stress. You have worked hard and so rightfully deserve a little pampering. In a dimly lit room with soft music; lie down and let the warm hands of a masseur skillfully work on every inch of your body to take away the stress and rejuvenate your well being.  A sixty or ninety minute massage is more than enough to take away your stress at a nominal rate of $60/$90 only. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage using deliberately slow but long strokes running from shoulder down to the ankles. As the massage progresses you find your heart rate and breathing slowing down,  and the stress slowly melts away with every stroke of the masseur's hand.  A generous amount of oil is applied to make every stroke smooth and the feel of a pair of warm hands gliding over your body. caressing, teasing and leading you to a climax. Do not occupy your mind with any thoughts of work or  any personal matters; instead visualize clear blue skies and emerald green water shimmering in the sunlight. Arise from the massage bed feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.

This massage is totally focused on relaxation and release of tension and stress.

I am a mature Chinese masseur and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018.

Appointments are available daily from 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment, except Sunday first appointment starts at 2pm) . For appointments before 7 pm please try to book 2 hours in advance, and for appointments after 7pm only one hour advance notice is required.

To book an appointment whatsapp or sms to me at 97811075 (Patrick)

Massage rates are $60 for 60 minutes session and $90 for 90 minutes session.

Venue: 10 minutes walk f/rom Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

• By Gene T
      2.5 inch sides. $15. East.

• By Prepster
      Hello Everyone!

We are a group of PrEP activists based in Europe and Asia who started a site called PrEP Online to make access to PrEP more convenient and affordable for people around the world.

For those of you who don’t know, PrEP is a pill approved by the World Health Organization that you can take daily to reduce the risk of contracting HIV by up to 99%. We believe that PrEP is a game-changing drug and an important weapon in the fight against HIV. Our goal is to help spread awareness and make access to PrEP more convenient and affordable to people worldwide.

We work directly with US FDA-approved manufacturers of generic PrEP to supply it at a low cost - you can get a month’s supply from just $27 on our site, with shipping to your doorstep included. Our shipping and packaging is absolutely discreet for those of you who are concerned.

Order PrEP: https://getpreponline.com/shop/
      Learn more about PrEP: https://getpreponline.com/prep-info/

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

PrEP Online Team

• Popular Now

counter