Male HQ

Musclemen Spa in Shah Alam

Guest Asif

I was looking for a male massage spa and found one in shah alam on google. went to musclemen spa for massage and they had chinese new year promo... the price is reasonable and affordable. i got a muscular therapist hehe..the massage was really good , the best massage i ever had. even the front desk counter guy was muscular ...i guess all the therapist all muscle guys....the customer service is really good ..the front desk guy really explain about all the treatments. i will go again next week,...want to try another muscle guy...you guys should check them out..very clean and beautiful spa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/13/2019 at 7:46 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Not good place.

no HE!

the guys there pretend to be innocent then pass you their number for contact after work! 

Asking price was RM1000.

Is that true? Asking for RM1000, What they provide? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Mahmood

The best massage i ever had !! Musclemen Spa is the best located in Shah Alam ! Their price Is reasonable and affordable ! I opt for the best seller package !! Amazing exprienced! Hot Vichy Shower they called it.. while scrubing !! Loved it very much !! They have the best massage !!   They are huge ! The have facilities like sauna jakuzi steam room as well !! I asked the muscular front desk ! How long have you guys been operational! i really had a shock when he said 4 years !! The place looks very clean !! Brand new ! They maintain the place very well !! If u guys are looking for a very good package, should

try the best seller package !! One word

! amazing !! 

Guest William

I was there yesterday ! Tried

the best seller package !! 5 star service

! From da front desk guy and the massuer they really do

good job! Excellent customer

service! Affordable price !! In love with this place and i agree with all

the

commenta they have the best well trained

masseurs !! No regrets !! The best spa

i have been

so far ! 

On 1/10/2022 at 10:35 PM, Guest William said:

I was there yesterday ! Tried

the best seller package !! 5 star service

! From da front desk guy and the massuer they really do

good job! Excellent customer

service! Affordable price !! In love with this place and i agree with all

the

commenta they have the best well trained

masseurs !! No regrets !! The best spa

i have been

so far ! 

On 1/10/2022 at 10:27 PM, Guest Mahmood said:

The best massage i ever had !! Musclemen Spa is the best located in Shah Alam ! Their price Is reasonable and affordable ! I opt for the best seller package !! Amazing exprienced! Hot Vichy Shower they called it.. while scrubing !! Loved it very much !! They have the best massage !!   They are huge ! The have facilities like sauna jakuzi steam room as well !! I asked the muscular front desk ! How long have you guys been operational! i really had a shock when he said 4 years !! The place looks very clean !! Brand new ! They maintain the place very well !! If u guys are looking for a very good package, should

try the best seller package !! One word

! amazing !! 

I still prefer Laksamana Spa (Pantai Hillpark) than Musclemen Spa

Went to use the sauna jakuzi and steam today at Musclemen Spa ! nice crowd very clean place !!  And i did try the massage 1 hour . Wow it was excellent and relaxing and i added another 30mins. This is a very good massage center . Very nice facilities and clean ! 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Jenson Cruz

That lanky and stocky Indian guy and petite but muscled Malay singer are a couple who both co-owns this place.

They do have walk in rates where you can use their facilities without having to purchase any of their treatments offered. 

What happens in the shower room, stay in the shower room. 

Those who know, know! 😉 

Guest Curiosity
On 10/29/2022 at 9:02 AM, Guest Jenson Cruz said:

That lanky and stocky Indian guy and petite but muscled Malay singer are a couple who both co-owns this place.

They do have walk in rates where you can use their facilities without having to purchase any of their treatments offered. 

What happens in the shower room, stay in the shower room. 

Those who know, know! 😉 

How much is it to use their facilities without their services?

What facilities can you access?

• 3 months later...
Guest Disappointed

Ok here is a very honest review of musclemen spa from me. My own opinion only:

Environment hygiene 3 / 10 : very bad, the bed sheets not change when I am there. I want to run away, but I already paid deposit. 
Customer service 3 / 10 : tall indian man and very short malay gay as receptionist. short malay gay not friendly. no "thank you" or "see you again". 
Massage Skill 3.5 / 10 : Healthland or Thai Odyssey kakak better.
Facilities 3 / 10 - bed just like use 10 years never change. 
Ambience 4 / 10 - normal only.

hope they can improve. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Went today to musclemen spa. Provide review for reference.

1) No hanky panky - but what happened in sauna, steam, jacuzzi, cold spa, toilet..it’s between patrons

2) 2 stories facilities - Lower ground massage, Higher - spa, shower, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam - can be naked or in towel (I guess)

Massage service - suit my body condition and I had better massage experience than Healthland, Thai Odyssey and etc..

Provide urut batin services

So, if purely want male massage in Shah Alam area, recommended.

But if want cruise, better go when busier time. Space has limit - max I think 10 patrons each session.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 2/21/2024 at 10:49 PM, R_CF_L said:

Went today to musclemen spa. Provide review for reference.

1) No hanky panky - but what happened in sauna, steam, jacuzzi, cold spa, toilet..it’s between patrons

2) 2 stories facilities - Lower ground massage, Higher - spa, shower, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam - can be naked or in towel (I guess)

Massage service - suit my body condition and I had better massage experience than Healthland, Thai Odyssey and etc..

Provide urut batin services

So, if purely want male massage in Shah Alam area, recommended.

But if want cruise, better go when busier time. Space has limit - max I think 10 patrons each session.

i've just been there on march 2024

Yes, it's true, good place for recovery and massage, all of the staffs are professional and the place is clean

It's not a place for cruise
There's something about the offer to become a member after your first time using the service
Overall satisfied

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.