Male HQ

Money Not OK

More than 10 years ago when I used to visit Bangkok more regularly; one thing I quickly learned was that the Go Go Boys you bring back to your hotel room may not allow you to fuck them. Yup, Singaporeans are quite used to thinking that when you pay a little money; you can always get your way. The reason why some of them would not want to be fucked is not important but that we should respect everyone's choice. Do not use money to dehumanise anyone. Similarly, those who pay for a massage must not think that the fee should include sexual intimacy. Every gay masseur is different in profile and preferences; and each one deserves our respect.

38 minutes ago, Patrickvivian said:

More than 10 years ago when I used to visit Bangkok more regularly; one thing I quickly learned was that the Go Go Boys you bring back to your hotel room may not allow you to fuck them. Yup, Singaporeans are quite used to thinking that when you pay a little money; you can always get your way. The reason why some of them would not want to be fucked is not important but that we should respect everyone's choice. Do not use money to dehumanise anyone. Similarly, those who pay for a massage must not think that the fee should include sexual intimacy. Every gay masseur is different in profile and preferences; and each one deserves our respect.

Nice post Patrick.  I'm not so sure it's  just a Singaporean trait though.  It's always good to be respectful.  In a massage there are often hints or touches or accidental 'brushes' that are clues as to how things might progress.  Sometimes there are none.  I love the relationship that can be built up over time between very good masseur and a regular client as pain and pleasure points are learned.   

With go go boys, it's best to sort out limits before leaving the bar.  The mamasan is there to sort these things out. 

3 minutes ago, Patrickvivian said:
  • Yes it is good to sort out with mamasan whether you expect your go go boy to be a top or bottom; but I was greatly disappointed a mamasan recommended a hung top but he was not able to get it hard enough to make an entry into my dark valley. Haiz...

Ahhh.  I c.   Understood.   That would be frustrating. Sure it happens all the time if they have customer after customer. 

56 minutes ago, Patrickvivian said:
  • Yes it is good to sort out with mamasan whether you expect your go go boy to be a top or bottom; but I was greatly disappointed a mamasan recommended a hung top but he was not able to get it hard enough to make an entry into my dark valley. Haiz...

One moment you talk about money dehumanising masseurs, the next moment you complain about them not being able to perform after having been paid!  Self-righteousness and sex are incompatible.

1 hour ago, msgjunkie said:

One moment you talk about money dehumanising masseurs, the next moment you complain about them not being able to perform after having been paid!  Self-righteousness and sex are incompatible.

He is trying to see things equally in.life mah

Money is the most objective way to resolve such transactions. You need a service of sexual gratification, somebody is willing to provide it at a certain price, you agree on a satisfactory price, you proceed, everybody is happy. You do NOT come and pretend pretend you got big cock, ppl see cannot tahan, want to play, but you dun want, quote price no good becomes prostitution, want to see chemistry, preferences, disposition ....... Bloody HUMBUG!

If the masseur quote based on market rate for a massage job, customer should not ask for more.

But if the former quote exorbitant amount higher than market rates, he better provides extra.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿