Male HQ

Gay yoga

Guest Guest

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2018 at 6:13 PM, fetish69 said:

Naked yoga conducted by caucasian guy by the name of Tom he stay ard novena if im not wrong is call mandalay st.I went before alot of time till i got busy with work recently.

I think he has moved to somewhere.

image.jpeg

It's actually naked yoga, gay friendly. Moving around, practice & stretch in their birthday suit..cool.
Find the 1 hour lesson a little short.
Didn't get to attend the yoga class after Tom moved to Serangoon in year 2015.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/4/2019 at 9:09 PM, rowers said:

I mean if its a class that's tailored to men more than women..i guess every men will be more confident going for it 

Yoga is yoga. There is no such thing as yoga tailored for woman or yoga tailored for men. 

Why would men become less confident in attending yoga lesson because the class is not ‘tailored’ for men? :blink:

Edited by bluerunner

1 hour ago, rowers said:

Men are more keen in muscular intense class . hence it is not surprising men are intimidated to attend a yoga class. Putting yourself in a barre class with lots of women. You may be OK with it. But in reality that's how its perceived. 

First of all, leave your masculinity baggage out the door. 

Secondly, I challenge you to go to a Barre class and do as well as the women there. I’m sure you will get your ass (and balls) kicked and your ego squashed. 

Why would a muscular man get intimidated by woman in any yoga class? I can’t think of any good reason unless you are ‘broken wrist’. 

Free yoga101 lesson for you: In any yoga class, it’s NOT about comparing you with others. It’s just you and your inner self. Namaste. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Balestier said:

am looking at conducting  1 hr  yoga on sat n sun. $20 per person. Location will be in amk. No naked, fully clothed.Interested pm me at line johntan-sg

What you gonna teach? 

• 1 month later...
Guest Nakedyoga
On 12/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, PUKKAION9 said:

i want to join yoga who contacted by a gay man

You can try nakedyogaman. Search the website. If you shy, you can choose to attend classes by particular instructor that offer optional clothing. 

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.