Male HQ

Your Facebook account and the Cambridge Analytica troubles.

Guest Marc Zuchebird myfoot

Guest Marc Zuchebird myfoot

How come no one is asking the big questions about Facebook and the data breach and does anyone wants to know how deep the rabbit hole goes in this latest problem.

I dont have a facebook account, thank God. I dont have grinder, planet romeo, and all those social apps.

I use online banking to the minimal. Dont use android pay.

The law minister , K Shanmugam is doing a good job asking the tough questions. 

So much for assurance from all these libertards like those who profess they will defend your privacy like their COO, CEO .

Its after all, all sacrificiced at the altar of the god of money already.

Do you all agree, when this kind of unforgivable breach of facebook users privacy, its a sign that that corporate uncle sam is going d own the drain real fast .

Like shit has really hit the fan, and everyone in old yankee land is gonna get smeared with it bad . Smelly and unwashable.

• HendryTan changed the title to Your Facebook account and the Cambridge Analytica troubles.
Guest K Shitmugam
15 hours ago, Guest Marc Zuchebird myfoot said:

Did you see how stupid he look when he asked those questions. Is he oblivious to what is happening in the US.

data breach, web security and related issues is not only restricted to FB, I believe it is happening everywhere, only a matter of time when it will be exposed.....I really hope CPF had a 100% security proof system to prevent hackers from hacking in, just imagine your 40 over years of account is kena hacked, ooouch........

Guest Gong gong
3 hours ago, Guest K Shitmugam said:

Did you see how stupid he look when he asked those questions. Is he oblivious to what is happening in the US.

Are you referring to the Facebook representative who was bald headed and raise one side of his eyebrow so high on his left eye. It was absurd. He was trying to look intimidating so that K . Shanmugam was gonna back down from asking tough questions about Facebook and its operators and its whole organisation have failed badly to live up to its core values of transparency and liberal values of freedom and democracy and all what the Americans like to believe are inalienable 'basic' human rights.

Facebook and that stupid one side lopsided eyebrow guy is the representative ofbfacebook total failure . 

Not our Law Minister, he was just getting the facts out. He was trying to point out also that this ang moh one side eye brow pulled too high may have been dishonest to the british parliamentarians and was fudging the answers he gave to the brits and hence to the spore side also .

Please shoot your arrows at the right enemy. Not K . Shanmugam . He did not create this current mess

Guest big nin nin

Facebook representative kenna grilled kao kao by our select committee.

If you think it does not bother you, Facebook head is a Billionaire and they make use of your data to make billions from advertisers, they have a responsibilty to users.

So at the end, FAcebook is not that benign after all.

All is sacrificed at the altar of the God of Money lah.

Must whack them gao gao this time , so that we can start to regulate those internet businesses.

Guest big nin nin

what you share about yourself, your likings, your favorite ice cream, favorite face cream, your favorite color of clothings are harvested by these people and they make money off retailers by selling your preferences without letting you know where your data goes.

hahahahahaah..................Faecesbook  

boycott coming soon...........

Guest Guest
On ‎22‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:17 PM, Guest Marc Zuchebird myfoot said:

How come no one is asking the big questions about Facebook and the data breach and does anyone wants to know how deep the rabbit hole goes in this latest problem.

I dont have a facebook account, thank God. I dont have grinder, planet romeo, and all those social apps.

I use online banking to the minimal. Dont use android pay.

So much for assurance from all these libertards like those who profess they will defend your privacy like their COO, CEO .

Its after all, all sacrificiced at the altar of the god of money already.

Do you all agree, when this kind of unforgivable breach of facebook users privacy, its a sign that that corporate uncle sam is going d own the drain real fast .

Like shit has really hit the fan, and everyone in old yankee land is gonna get smeared with it bad . Smelly and unwashable.

Where were K Shanmugam's tough questions when the following happened?

https://govinsider.asia/digital-gov/singapore-ministry-of-defence-hacked-with-personal-data-stolen/

Guest Chinese Tofu
4 hours ago, Guest big nin nin said:

what you share about yourself, your likings, your favorite ice cream, favorite face cream, your favorite color of clothings are harvested by these people and they make money off retailers by selling your preferences without letting you know where your data goes.

hahahahahaah..................Faecesbook  

boycott coming soon..........

I really don't understand what's so bad about this.

It's like my good friend who know my likings and recommend the brands when we go shopping. Seldom have such good friend who know me so well.

Then there's the gay friend who knows what I like in bed. He'll tell those tops how to tackle me. I have the choice to want it or not. But given those insider information, I wanted to act macho also kena stripped,  hammered until I pengsang. It's damn siok but still I felt exploited. 

Guest Farcebook
23 minutes ago, Guest Chinese Tofu said:

I really don't understand what's so bad about this.

It's like my good friend who know my likings and recommend the brands when we go shopping. Seldom have such good friend who know me so well.

Then there's the gay friend who knows what I like in bed. He'll tell those tops how to tackle me. I have the choice to want it or not. But given those insider information, I wanted to act macho also kena stripped,  hammered until I pengsang. It's damn siok but still I felt exploited. 

By keeping track of your likes and digital footprints on your “fartbook” they can gauge when you’re feeling depressed, stressed and vulnerable aka more easily exploited so they will know when and how to sell things you don’t need or even want to you. You didn’t sign up for that when you sign up for facebook?

Guest Farcebook

After a breakup, have you ever bought an expensive item on impulse that you regreted and have never used? 

That’s not the way one should behave isn’t it? With the data leak more people may already be exposed and have fallen prey to such exploitative marketing and indulged in such wasteful splurges.

Guest Guest

It's funny that people can complain about people stealing personal information, when it is those people themselves who put it all up in the public domain for everyone to see in the first place... 

Guest Big bushy cok
23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It's funny that people can complain about people stealing personal information, when it is those people themselves who put it all up in the public domain for everyone to see in the first place... 

Unauthorised use of personal data and selling it for profit is called data theft and putting up personal information and then have data analytics company harvest and process your personal profile and selling it for company gain is not nation building.

You cannot even tell the difference.

Its data theft, data theft simply put.

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, Guest Big bushy cok said:

Unauthorised use of personal data and selling it for profit is called data theft and putting up personal information and then have data analytics company harvest and process your personal profile and selling it for company gain is not nation building.

You cannot even tell the difference.

Its data theft, data theft simply put.

Data theft or no data theft, if you put it out in the open, don't blame people for capitalizing on it. If you put $100 dollars on the table and walk away, can you really call it a theft when other people pick it up? As the saying goes: finders,  keepers; losers, weepers. Data out in the open is public domain knowledge. Don't blame anyone for taking advantage of it, be it for the sake of money or no money. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Data theft or no data theft, if you put it out in the open, don't blame people for capitalizing on it. If you put $100 dollars on the table and walk away, can you really call it a theft when other people pick it up? As the saying goes: finders,  keepers; losers, weepers. Data out in the open is public domain knowledge. Don't blame anyone for taking advantage of it, be it for the sake of money or no money. 

Well put...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic