Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 3/6/2022 at 4:44 PM, jimmy_riz said:

Not for the full 2 hours certainly. I was in my short pants. In between, whenever I got the chance, I just removed it, especially at the staircases up to the peak and down to the lakeside. It was excited whenever someone else took a glance or stared at me. Some daring ones would touch.

ic, nice, really hope can safely and freely play there

On 3/6/2022 at 4:44 PM, jimmy_riz said:

Not for the full 2 hours certainly. I was in my short pants. In between, whenever I got the chance, I just removed it, especially at the staircases up to the peak and down to the lakeside. It was excited whenever someone else took a glance or stared at me. Some daring ones would touch.

Yup this is my fav park, used to play here with my sub outdoor and another place is Bukit Jalil stadium car park but after mco no chance yet; is there still less patrol here?

On 3/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, Okashii said:

Addicted to shirtless driving lately. Anyone tried b4? I wonder this counts as exhib or not.

I usually jog at the park 10 mins from my house. Didn't jog shirtless, just sit in the car and take off shirt to cool down. Then one time I suddenly wonder if I can just drive back w/o shirt, must be quite syok. And after jog + sweat I was somewhat horny~ Then I tried drive back home for the 1st time shirtless with window slightly opened.

It was a great experience so for the next few times I tried going out without bringing my shirt. Just drive there shirtless, jog, then drive back. Bt dare to do so bcoz when I jog its around 7~8 where ppl is lesser. Feel more hornier since I didn't even bring a shirt to cover up. Usually I don't wear underwear so I was actually playing with my dxxx, my nipple while driving while fantasizing that other driver might look at me shirtless.

I'll try to drive shirtless next time in the morning after I tint my car...haha. Plan to do a shirtless trip somewhere where I can just depart without shirt (spare shirt in backpack, in case need to stop at RnR) and drive till I reach the destination.

(Photo was taken last night after jog

IMG_20210705_093629.thumb.jpg.96a9e965b1ec8254773bf289b22e5293.jpg

Nice. Would love to join you in your car driving around as naked as possible

Addicted to shirtless driving lately. Anyone tried b4? I wonder this counts as exhib or not.

I usually jog at the park 10 mins from my house. Didn't jog shirtless, just sit in the car and take off shirt to cool down. Then one time I suddenly wonder if I can just drive back w/o shirt, must be quite syok. And after jog + sweat I was somewhat horny~ Then I tried drive back home for the 1st time shirtless with window slightly opened.

It was a great experience so for the next few times I tried going out without bringing my shirt. Just drive there shirtless, jog, then drive back. Bt dare to do so bcoz when I jog its around 7~8 where ppl is lesser. Feel more hornier since I didn't even bring a shirt to cover up. Usually I don't wear underwear so I was actually playing with my dxxx, my nipple while driving while fantasizing that other driver might look at me shirtless.

I'll try to drive shirtless next time in the morning after I tint my car...haha. Plan to do a shirtless trip somewhere where I can just depart without shirt (spare shirt in backpack, in case need to stop at RnR) and drive till I reach the destination.

Yup done before, drive around co-passenger naked and edge him while driving. Near shoplots around Kepong

On 3/14/2022 at 12:41 PM, trx86 said:

Yup done before, drive around co-passenger naked and edge him while driving. Near shoplots around Kepong

nice to drive naked or someone sit next to you in passenger seat being tie up naked and let you one hand edged milked.... especially in highway..... or long distance drive, can have more time to edge cum control....

Go try drive naked next time, and not only just shirtless. Trust me..is even much excited.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:29 PM, doraemon9078 said:

Let me share my experience. 

1) i was damn Horny after some "product" consumption, and i knw nearby got construction n site full of Pakistan kind of foreigner, i just walk there but sadly the security block me and ask me sit in his booth. He ask me relax, his friend coming back. Then 2 of his friend arrived, he bring me under some wall and he ask me suck him. And b4 he cum. He deeptroat me and i force to drink all his cum

2) same things happen but this time different guy, bring me inside construction and he fuck me. Luckily ingot bring condom. 

Which construction site? 😘😘

On 3/6/2022 at 3:52 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

wow, nice...
really wish those story are real, most people saying they go fully naked walking in parks, but so far never see any such person, topless, yes they are, but fully naked, never... and msot the time many family and children or even guard is walking around in the park, wonder how you can spend 2 hours fully naked walking arund without get attention from people that is busybody and compliant to the local guard?

Agreed.. cant see anyone naked.. but without shirt YES... Going there since Monday... Many people.. but no one naked..

Only saw one boy, walking with very short tight, half of the ass is visible.. 2-3 guys following him, but he just keep on his track by doing fast walking around the lake.. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:13 AM, FlasherFlasher said:

Agreed.. cant see anyone naked.. but without shirt YES... Going there since Monday... Many people.. but no one naked..

Only saw one boy, walking with very short tight, half of the ass is visible.. 2-3 guys following him, but he just keep on his track by doing fast walking around the lake.. 

YA,

and there is a stupid Malay bitch guard always disturb if you wear like that, they just nothing to do but to make your life hard to live.

Those are shorts for jogging or running, but those brainless guard so traditional and mind like PIG, think those are boxer or underwear that not allowed to wear for sport.... so Stupid....

Anyway, don't think it is safe in Malaysia Parks especially with those stupid malay guard gangster no brain but pretend to be human but actually is PIG...

Hope COvid bring those guard away immediately....or let them suffer unable to recovered on bed in hospital forever....

On 3/25/2022 at 5:06 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

YA,

and there is a stupid Malay bitch guard always disturb if you wear like that, they just nothing to do but to make your life hard to live.

Those are shorts for jogging or running, but those brainless guard so traditional and mind like PIG, think those are boxer or underwear that not allowed to wear for sport.... so Stupid....

Anyway, don't think it is safe in Malaysia Parks especially with those stupid malay guard gangster no brain but pretend to be human but actually is PIG...

Hope COvid bring those guard away immediately....or let them suffer unable to recovered on bed in hospital forever....

U go at night.. no guards lio

On 3/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, FlasherFlasher said:

U go at night.. no guards lio

What I am saying is night time dude.....

and daytime a far more safer where only the people using the park will be there, guard lazy go back the office to sleep...

and afternoon is the most quiet time, those that like self play, i think is best time.... hahaha

but after i write this, sure that stupid guard and police busy following the time to arrange their catching....

Nice thread. I've been doing this since my highschool days when I got excited taking my shirt off at the beach. Then I took more off until I was naked. And now I'm always naked at the beach and wishing someone would saw me naked. Usually, it turns me on the most if I was caught naked by some uncle. Haha... Not sure why... I'm mostly a top anyway. But I do love it when older men stare at me with curious or hungry eyes. 

On 3/31/2022 at 5:10 AM, caindukker said:

Nice thread. I've been doing this since my highschool days when I got excited taking my shirt off at the beach. Then I took more off until I was naked. And now I'm always naked at the beach and wishing someone would saw me naked. Usually, it turns me on the most if I was caught naked by some uncle. Haha... Not sure why... I'm mostly a top anyway. But I do love it when older men stare at me with curious or hungry eyes. 

Oh yes I also like naughty uncle look me very horny!  Sometime I be at park to run in woods and wear my sport uni with tiny shorts so he can see my underpants.  Uncle like so much!

Sometime he follow me on trail WOW!!!  It make my heart go so fast and my chinchin be like flagpole!

Edited by Akira_JP
On 4/1/2022 at 1:28 PM, Akira_JP said:

Oh yes I also like naughty uncle look me very horny!  Sometime I be at park to run in woods and wear my schoolboy sport uni with tiny shorts so he can see my underpants.  Uncle like so much!

Sometime he follow me on trail WOW!!!  It make my heart go so fast and my chinchin be like flagpole!

At night sometime I even take off underpants and walk ware NOTHING! Mmmm Yum Yum!  That very exciting and scary.

These my favorite schoolboy spouni to ware at park.

0000685_2.jpg

Asicsboy5.jpeg

Asicsboy8(1).jpg

EuFP4aIVcAQzps-.jpg

RED ON KNEES 003.jpg

sexy sport wear... nice photo...

On 3/31/2022 at 6:10 AM, caindukker said:

Huh. I thought you were always leaned towards bottoming. Didn't realize you had a change in role.