Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

31 minutes ago, Sweetcorn said:

RNR Sg Buloh 

story 1 

this happened last year. I used to travel up and down Perak-KL once a month and I would always cruise at RNR Sg Buloh ( both normal and the one with many restaurant ) 

I will always take a shower at those cubicles with peeping hole. 
While I was showering , saw a lorry drive peeping through the hole. I started flashing my ass and dick closer to the hole and then he showed his hands below the cubicle. I unlocked the door ( 2am ). And he entree in and fingered me till I came. 

2nd story 

RnR at Buloh too. Was showering and couldn’t find any bait. Then switched in my Grindr. Saw a profile . Malay guy who’s keen on uncut cock. Texted him and asked him to join me in the shower. He did ! He came in and I was in my towel. He was a slim handsome professional looking guy.  He slowly sat down and removed my towel. And started sniffing and biting my foreskin. He was so good. Things got so heated , we made out and I stripped him and rimmed him so deeply that he grabbed me and whispered ( fuck me now ). Fucked him raw and came in his mouth. He swallowed it all. 
I kinda regretted fucking him raw and got paranoid for a month or two. 
then I met him again at the hospital when I went in for a minor accident.. He’s a doctor. 😆 we exchanged numbers and let in touch ever since. 

Wow.....hot stories!!!!

On 10/29/2020 at 3:57 AM, jimmy_riz said:

I’ve been asked a few times where was the exact location at Tmn. Komanwel that I used to have fun recently. Well, just to share: when you are at Sri Petaling station, walk past the parking space next to the station. There’s an entrance to the park at the end of the parking space. Walk in there and you will see a lake. Turn left and walk along the lake until you see a staircase leading you onto the hill. Up there, there are some areas which are quite dark at night—and the rest is up to your luck.

wow... thanks for the info, safe playing there? from what time to what time?

On 11/28/2020 at 10:27 AM, Sweetcorn said:

RNR Sg Buloh 

story 1 

this happened last year. I used to travel up and down Perak-KL once a month and I would always cruise at RNR Sg Buloh ( both normal and the one with many restaurant ) 

While I was showering , saw a lorry drive peeping through the hole. I started flashing my ass and dick closer to the hole and then he showed his hands below the cubicle. I unlocked the door ( 2am ). And he entree in and fingered me till I came. 

2nd story 

RnR at Buloh too. Was showering and couldn’t find any bait. Then switched in my Grindr. Saw a profile . Malay guy who’s keen on uncut cock. Texted him and asked him to join me in the shower. He did ! He came in and I was in my towel. He was a slim handsome professional looking guy.  He slowly sat down and removed my towel. And started sniffing and biting my foreskin. He was so good. Things got so heated , we made out and I stripped him and rimmed him so deeply that he grabbed me and whispered ( fuck me now ). Fucked him raw and came in his mouth. He swallowed it all. 
then I met him again at the hospital when I went in for a minor accident.. He’s a doctor. 😆 we exchanged numbers and let in touch ever since. 

R u still travel there now? Because I also always travel between KL - Penang, and stop by S.Buloh Jejentas but cannot get 1..

On 11/28/2020 at 10:27 AM, Sweetcorn said:

RNR Sg Buloh 

story 1 

2nd story 

Wow. Wanna bite ur foreskin too

On 11/29/2020 at 9:09 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

U still alive? Thought you death already being few years no respond? How is your accident take you few years to recovered?

Wow ? Should I thank for you care about me now ? Ya still alive no need worry about that 

Weekends are my favourite as I can finally serve those hot and cum-worthy sucking, licking and deepthroating lover. Anyone wants a great sucker to help you unload and satisfy your lust? A power bottom too. Up for deep and passionate or hard and rough fuck, up to you hit me up. Let me serve you 😉😈

Edited by CuriousKinks
22 hours ago, CuriousKinks said:

Weekends are my favourite as I can finally serve those hot and cum-worthy sucking, licking and deepthroating lover. Anyone wants a great sucker to help you unload and satisfy your lust? A power bottom too. Up for deep and passionate or hard and rough fuck, up to you hit me up. Let me serve you 😉😈

Gotten great responses so far 😉

Keep coming and cumming

Hi there
Young submissive Italian dude, would love serving one or more hot Master today. Maybe at Pudu tunnels, Central Market Parking or Taman Tasik Permaisuri.
WA mt at +60196393901 if interested to use me, you'll love that.
Cheers :)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic