Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 3:33 PM, immanudist said:

How about between 8pm to 12pm.. is it safe?

Many kena tangkap, got stupid bastard guard brainelss moron there... even u just wear a shorts for jog they also scold and disturb u, and if u come out a bit late or walking out, they also will find excuses to purposely disturb u and hoping to get money out from you, some more they call themselves have the authority, but is just moron bastard gangster bully that want rob money from people.

So, if you guys plan to naughty in KJ park and Permaisuri, must be very very careful.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, Mixguy said:

At this time normally police n the guard will always do their checking.

1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Many kena tangkap, got stupid bastard guard brainelss moron there... even u just wear a shorts for jog they also scold and disturb u, and if u come out a bit late or walking out, they also will find excuses to purposely disturb u and hoping to get money out from you, some more they call themselves have the authority, but is just moron bastard gangster bully that want rob money from people.

So, if you guys plan to naughty in KJ park and Permaisuri, must be very very careful.

Well, that too bad.. it seem like very hard to find a place where many guy can naked comfortably together in KL..

On 2/8/2019 at 11:07 PM, immanudist said:

Well, that too bad.. it seem like very hard to find a place where many guy can naked comfortably together in KL..

yes. The more you guys disclose the exac location in here, the more easy for those police to go find you. So, is better privately arrange and not going to famous gay cruising places. You can cruise but unable to naughty at that place... LOL....

On 2/9/2019 at 1:32 AM, mysterious slacker said:

Recently, there is a spoiled fence in KJ park, just sneaked into the park from there at 12am but no one around... sad to see that. 

Yup no one around, but inside still once a while got guard or Police motorcycle going around checking out the park..... going in and play is not a problem, but to avoid the police and guard, need be careful LOL

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Jeff said:

How is this done? Can teach how to do it and what items are needed? I'd like to try too. :-P

u can search online for some video lol...

u need a electro kit (massager control box) which used battery for starter..

and those item u like to attached to your cock and balls lol... u can also used the massage pad if you want try.... usually those come together with the electro box kit...

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, philipfergus said:

Just sharing a bit of experience. My friends and I was looking for a place for nude around neighborhood area nearby setapak at night.  The area is super htugh density. We managed to found a garden next to a neighborhood. It was a slope in the garden and it was a perfect spot for nudity. Basically it located just next to housing area or even condo. If the LRT passby at day time probably can spot us. But we went out at night.  The slope cover us for being visible to the housing area. We had jo each other and cummed. Also took some photos. 

I really like outdoor. If some one interested, we can go together.

Nice where tho?im at wangsa maju, setapak too

On 5/19/2019 at 7:52 PM, philipfergus said:

Just sharing a bit of experience. My friends and I was looking for a place for nude around neighborhood area nearby setapak at night.  The area is super htugh density. We managed to found a garden next to a neighborhood. It was a slope in the garden and it was a perfect spot for nudity. Basically it located just next to housing area or even condo. If the LRT passby at day time probably can spot us. But we went out at night.  The slope cover us for being visible to the housing area. We had jo each other and cummed. Also took some photos. 

Reccomend

On 5/19/2019 at 10:52 PM, philipfergus said:

Noce but sadly no spotted by LRT PPL... HAHA

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:23 AM, naughtynice said:

anyone active outdoor exhibitionist / fun seeker here? i am keen to join one of your session. pm me

Hahaha.... I am still seeking a matching yet can often have session type of guy.... most important is brave and serious daring real action type, looks and body size all is not important since not looking for bf....

Hard to get daring real guy in reality, mostly cyber talk big cock only, no balls come out for real... Really hope to find a long term player for more often play...

23 hours ago, philipfergus said:

Met an exhibitionist at kj just now. No pant with cock ring walk around the park. Musuclar and handsome. But seem not keen... Hope can do it tgt next time if u seen this.

WOW... wondering how u guys can do it, as there is always stupid police using their bike to go around doing spot check...

Can anyone actually take some photo showing is that KJ park I am in is where you guys are playing nudist?

Wish I can do more daring stuff there with the right person be the camera man or master,... without scare of being caught by those idiot police guard. Hope someone can show the actual location that can do that exhibition freely... pls PM me... Thanks.

Wondering if anyone dare and exposed exhibit outdoor, or at safe public area during day time? hahaha...

And do anyone know in KL or Cheras area, have glory hole, where a slave can stuck his cock and balls on it, and the master/dom next door can tie it up and maybe attached to some pin or things to secure it and the slave cannot pull back, or the hole is small and when slave get hard, and balls also on the other side, then cannot pull out, so the dom and master can do whatever he like or invite people come and play it...

and only soft then the slave might able to remove his cock out again... so the master is bad enough to making sure the cock stay erect so cannot pull back... hahaha

Please PM if know any, or interested to do that on me... hahaha

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic