Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

17 hours ago, doraemon9078 said:

Let me share my experience. 

1) i was damn Horny after some "product" consumption, and i knw nearby got construction n site full of Pakistan kind of foreigner, i just walk there but sadly the security block me and ask me sit in his booth. He ask me relax, his friend coming back. Then 2 of his friend arrived, he bring me under some wall and he ask me suck him. And b4 he cum. He deeptroat me and i force to drink all his cum

2) same things happen but this time different guy, bring me inside construction and he fuck me. Luckily ingot bring condom. 

Nice, wonder how u know they will do that to you in first place? and which construction area?

You mention u walk in but block u and asked u relax when he bring u to booth? Not logic, usually they will just asked u leave and will not bring you to their booth except you guys know each other in advance and knowing and expecting for some session... hahaha

I did public nude many many times. I told my stories at other forum. Sometime get nothing, but on some best occasions, a Bangladeshi guard fucked me on the street at 4am, an Indian guard plays with my cock, etc. Worse experience, even caught by police on a highway (this one don't follow me hehe).

But not until recently, I slowed down this activity. Now most of areas in KL/Selangor quite developed n not easy to do this. My modus operandi is to tease any alone guy on the street ard 2-5am, and in most occasions, a security guards / construction worker near industrial areas and construction sites. Most of them ended up at least touch my dick n play with it, then asked me to play with theirs. But i know it may not be easy nowadays if i were to do it alone. I did once outdoor exhibition with a Top i found on Tagged, where he tied me naked then go out of car with intention to get guard to play with my dick, but that night no luck n no guard interested huhu so we ended up do MM outside the car at the side of a street.

Although I've slowed down on this, I cant help myself to still 'turned on' and be horny everytime i remember about those experiences i had and also everytime Im passing by those areas i hv experience doing it. Coz it's my kinky, my fetish.

Maybe if do in group would be good and got back up i guess. I cant imagine how horny i am if i can be 1 of few bottoms which are tied and naked, then a Master asking public to force orgasm on us. Wow! Haha. How i hope Msia be the place people are all gays n wanna see more of guys walking naked on the street.

19 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

I did public nude many many times. I told my stories at other forum. Sometime get nothing, but on some best occasions, a Bangladeshi guard fucked me on the street at 4am, an Indian guard plays with my cock, etc. Worse experience, even caught by police on a highway (this one don't follow me hehe).

But not until recently, I slowed down this activity. Now most of areas in KL/Selangor quite developed n not easy to do this. My modus operandi is to tease any alone guy on the street ard 2-5am, and in most occasions, a security guards / construction worker near industrial areas and construction sites. Most of them ended up at least touch my dick n play with it, then asked me to play with theirs. But i know it may not be easy nowadays if i were to do it alone. I did once outdoor exhibition with a Top i found on Tagged, where he tied me naked then go out of car with intention to get guard to play with my dick, but that night no luck n no guard interested huhu so we ended up do MM outside the car at the side of a street.

Although I've slowed down on this, I cant help myself to still 'turned on' and be horny everytime i remember about those experiences i had and also everytime Im passing by those areas i hv experience doing it. Coz it's my kinky, my fetish.

Maybe if do in group would be good and got back up i guess. I cant imagine how horny i am if i can be 1 of few bottoms which are tied and naked, then a Master asking public to force orgasm on us. Wow! Haha. How i hope Msia be the place people are all gays n wanna see more of guys walking naked on the street.

WOW.. nice... wish got a playmate like you...

On 6/18/2018 at 8:23 PM, doraemon9078 said:

ah pek hill

wonder is it safe to go for hiking at night in ah pek hill? especially when removed clothing pieces by pieces while walking deep inside... hehehe...

But I tried Gasing Forest midnight once before... strip piece by piece while walking with my master and he holding the cloth and leading the road...

13 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

wonder is it safe to go for hiking at night in ah pek hill? especially when removed clothing pieces by pieces while walking deep inside... hehehe...

But I tried Gasing Forest midnight once before... strip piece by piece while walking with my master and he holding the cloth and leading the road...

Wow..best. this one i would like explore.

Sharing some tips for outdoor fun based on my many years of experience:

1. Police sometime doesn't switch on its siren when they r on duty at the mid of nite. I got caught by this assumption. Tried to tease a car, ended up a police car. 

2. Don't only look at one side of the traffic flow. Some motorcyclists, they come from opposite direction, esp at nite. I got caught this way while naked on the street and taking pic of myself. Lucky he just shocked and dunno what to do, until i just drove off. 

3. When a guard says he wants to call his friends to join, don't be so excited that u're going to be gangbanged. He may just call his friends as back up to handle this weird situation. 

4. If u hv a kink of being naked on the street, make sure u choose a long straight street where u can see & assess vehicles coming. U dont want surprises.

5. If u r a bottom, bring condoms. You may easily get a Bangla guard wanna fuck u. They kind of horny for any hole although they may be straight.

6. Try to avoid building areas where there may be CCTVs u dont want to be caught in. Once, I got a factory guard wanna bring me near the building wall to fuck me, where it is very dark and hidden. Although he said safer and no one can see, and i think it's true, but i refuse, afraid of any cctv and difficult to run away if anyone coming. He fucked me anyway that nite. Hehe.

Edited by HornyYoungBottom
2 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

1. Police sometime doesn't switch on its siren when they r on duty at the mid of nite. I got caught by this assumption. Tried to tease a car, ended up a police car. 

2. Don't only look at one side of the traffic flow. Some motorcyclists, they come from opposite direction, esp at nite. I got caught this way while naked on the street and taking pic of myself. Lucky he just shocked and dunno what to do, until i just drove off. 

3. When a guard says he wants to call his friends to join, don't be so excited that u're going to be gangbanged. He may just call his friends as back up to handle this weird situation. 

4. If u hv a kink of being naked on the street, make sure u choose a long straight street where u can see & assess vehicles coming. U dont want surprises.

5. If u r a bottom, bring condoms. You may easily get a Bangla guard wanna fuck u. They kind of horny for any hole although they may be straight.

6. Try to avoid building areas where there may be CCTVs u dont want to be caught in. Once, I got a factory guard wanna bring me near the building wall to fuck me, where it is very dark and hidden. Although he said safer and no one can see, and i think it's true, but i refuse, afraid of any cctv and difficult to run away if anyone coming. He fucked me anyway that nite. Hehe.

True... That is why playing with mates better then alone.

But i am not fancy to sec so will not interested on those bangla...

Street strip is fun... But can b done fast and easy.. and is better with a cameraman so can see both side...

Prefer public hidden place safe outdoor...

Wonder u get caught by lolice.. how it ends up? Curious...

2 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

True... That is why playing with mates better then alone.

But i am not fancy to sec so will not interested on those bangla...

Street strip is fun... But can b done fast and easy.. and is better with a cameraman so can see both side...

Prefer public hidden place safe outdoor...

Wonder u get caught by lolice.. how it ends up? Curious...

Yea. Same like u. No need sex. The thrill is more on feeling ur naked feet touch the cold asphalt in the middle of the night, knowing ur body too is uncovered :)

and sometimes looking back ur pics where u dare to naked outdoor turn urself on hehe crazy

I can PM u on police thing

3 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I am interedted in forest and waterfall area...

Also some pool and beach...

Hshaha

This sounds interesting

But i like to tease others/strangers, especially to make people kinda shocked, see their shocking face hehe n ended up make them touch u although they may be straight at first place, i guess haha that's why sometime i like to wear cute outfits that a bit half girlish e.g. short tight etc, perhaps that turns them on a bit. Sometime if they don't do anything to me, i just strip my cloth piece by piece in front of them, touching myself n jerk off while they watch. Then i went off happily already. 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:25 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Guys,

[info removed by mod]

Is a cyber scam fraud guy. He will bullshit saying he can do this and that to you but end up talk cock... so, watchout...

He used to say staying in Sg. Long and name [info removed by mod], and ow he say he stay in [info removed by mod]. And he say he work in [info removed by mod]  and say he will wechat and order you do something and he will see from far hiden some place in [info removed by mod]... and he will jump out as stranger and caught you jerking or stipping nude in public and he will come over and CBT play you till you loose control and cum...

But all this si bullshit talk, when asking him when to do it in real, he will quiet, silent up and ignoring you and after a while he will disappear or block you from all message 

Hope you got not another victim to this bastard nerd.

Play safe, especially that nerd likes collecting your photo and be careful of him might used your photo some where in another website luring other people.

There are laws governing the revealing of personal info in Sg and there are laws in BW that we do not allow revealing info or pics of people in our forum. As a senior member, you should know that the mods are particular about following the laws of Sg. But that does not gives you the rights to use BW forum to expose the person for catfishing you. You are setting a lousy example for other members to follow. You are not a virgin in dealing with people from the internet and I am sure you know that such things happens even to the oldest bird in the circle. As an old bird, so what if you had 5 days load of cum stuff up in your balls, and you can't get your load off. I am sure you had other ways of relieving yourself and I am sure your balls won't explode. You biggest character flaws is you had a big ego and you think people owes you a living. No one does. Get this in your mind and don't let me come after your ass for making use of our forum to get back at people. 

1 warning point for doing what you did. You are already on your 3rd warning, I won't give you a holiday because I won't add salt to your hurt ego. Just a slap on your wrist.

Don't stir shit here and I won't come after you.

22 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

Talk so much. Better meet up ...

Several years ago, my wife and I (I am bi), decided to head over to Cherating for a long weekend getaway and booked this quaint little hotel. It’s a mansion that has been converted into a boutique styled hotel with only a handful of rooms (not more than 12 if I’m not mistaken), this ensures a very quiet and private stay. What we did not anticipate was how “ideal” the location was. It wasn’t near the usual touristy area, around 8-10km away from it. So next to the hotel on either side was nothing. Just untouched land with a ton of trees and such. What was even more wonderful was the beach in-front of it was so remote you can even call it a private beach. It was at least several kilometres of beach that was empty. Apart from the hotel section. The rest of the it was just beach/sea on one side, jungle the other. You could see in the distance the busiest part of the beach, but it’s so far away, people are the size of ants. We were there during the low season, so even the hotel occupancy was low (despite being so low dense already!) So, everyday we will head to the beach and walk towards a deserted area, strip naked and just hang out in the beach completely nude. It was such a wonderful experience to bare it all out in the open like this. We would take a dip in the sea, walk back out and repeat. By the second day, we got pretty horny and decided to have sex on the beach itself! Of course we moved closer to the jungle side of the beach to minimise any potential risks. It was such thrilling experience. Definitely will be planning another trip one day to relive those wonderful memories. Hopefully that area remains undeveloped. 

12 hours ago, dtan83 said:

Several years ago, my wife and I (I am bi), decided to head over to Cherating for a long weekend getaway and booked this quaint little hotel. It’s a mansion that has been converted into a boutique styled hotel with only a handful of rooms (not more than 12 if I’m not mistaken), this ensures a very quiet and private stay. What we did not anticipate was how “ideal” the location was. It wasn’t near the usual touristy area, around 8-10km away from it. So next to the hotel on either side was nothing. Just untouched land with a ton of trees and such. What was even more wonderful was the beach in-front of it was so remote you can even call it a private beach. It was at least several kilometres of beach that was empty. Apart from the hotel section. The rest of the it was just beach/sea on one side, jungle the other. You could see in the distance the busiest part of the beach, but it’s so far away, people are the size of ants. We were there during the low season, so even the hotel occupancy was low (despite being so low dense already!) So, everyday we will head to the beach and walk towards a deserted area, strip naked and just hang out in the beach completely nude. It was such a wonderful experience to bare it all out in the open like this. We would take a dip in the sea, walk back out and repeat. By the second day, we got pretty horny and decided to have sex on the beach itself! Of course we moved closer to the jungle side of the beach to minimise any potential risks. It was such thrilling experience. Definitely will be planning another trip one day to relive those wonderful memories. Hopefully that area remains undeveloped. 

I hope you had checked to make sure that the coast is really clear. Hopefully no one filmed you. One can never be too careful.

9 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I hope you had checked to make sure that the coast is really clear. Hopefully no one filmed you. One can never be too careful.

We definitely did. You won’t believe how secluded and private it is. 

On 6/25/2019 at 12:14 PM, G_M said:

There are laws governing the revealing of personal info in Sg and there are laws in BW that we do not allow revealing info or pics of people in our forum. As a senior member, you should know that the mods are particular about following the laws of Sg. But that does not gives you the rights to use BW forum to expose the person for catfishing you. You are setting a lousy example for other members to follow. You are not a virgin in dealing with people from the internet and I am sure you know that such things happens even to the oldest bird in the circle. As an old bird, so what if you had 5 days load of cum stuff up in your balls, and you can't get your load off. I am sure you had other ways of relieving yourself and I am sure your balls won't explode. You biggest character flaws is you had a big ego and you think people owes you a living. No one does. Get this in your mind and don't let me come after your ass for making use of our forum to get back at people. 

1 warning point for doing what you did. You are already on your 3rd warning, I won't give you a holiday because I won't add salt to your hurt ego. Just a slap on your wrist.

Don't stir shit here and I won't come after you.

OIC, understand, just removed the post. Thanks.

I just follow others that review themselves personal info, so not knowing it is not allowed by you. Well, you are the law, so you say so.

Anyway, warning or not is OK for me, since you been always giving warning and abuse your power against other, so whatever...  

But since you say SG law an this and that, sorry, I do not know, but if you say so, then I just accept it and hope you just delete the post for me, and taking note not doing it, that's all I can do from my side. And it only show you and other team miss used authorities unfairly to help those to bully others.

So, hope you can just delete the post you think is not right and not allowed to post. As, those rules you created all is not clear on details what can and what cannot post. Thanks.

Have a nice ay.

On 6/25/2019 at 11:27 PM, philipfergus said:

Talk so much. Better meet up ...

Hahaha... don't so rude lor, maybe u PM him and he will let you know where to meet and when to have fun with you leh.... don't have bad attitude like those authorized moderator or Admin people lol... bullying others with the power he/she have...

15 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Ya lo, but think about it, if being film and blackmail, also sound fun to him... can have more outdoor fun arranged and forced by that blackmail person... hahaha

Hi guys,

If you did follow the forum, u can see G_M warning.

So, if anything, guys, please can direct PM me, instead of give chance for G_M say this and that is shit. I am always welcome people to advise or telling me what I did is against the rules of BW, and sure I will removed the post. And this show that here is not a place for telling truth. 

BW rules all is confusing and too many to read line by line. So, if I accidentally broke some, do remind me and PM me about it, don't worry, I can always delete the post that breaking rules.

Thanks and have a  nice day dude...

2 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Hi guys,

If you did follow the forum, u can see G_M warning.

So, if anything, guys, please can direct PM me, instead of give chance for G_M say this and that is shit. I am always welcome people to advise or telling me what I did is against the rules of BW, and sure I will removed the post. And this show that here is not a place for telling truth. 

BW rules all is confusing and too many to read line by line. So, if I accidentally broke some, do remind me and PM me about it, don't worry, I can always delete the post that breaking rules.

Thanks and have a  nice day dude...

What is so difficult to understand. Since you ask, I will spill it out clearly for you.

You had been reported by other members that you had been harassing them when they did not reply you or they last minute decide not to meet you. And you keep trolling them on their post and flaming them and the latest episode you even exposed their work place, and detail info which they had shared with you in private.

What are you trying to do? Getting back at them? Warn others of those who play you out?

Come on, move on, not everyone is as open as you. Don't waste your time on people that don't deserve your time. I am sure an old bird like you can get and had gotten many catch so there are no need for you to troll and flame people who wants to avoid you. Don't let your ego get the better of you, otherwise people will see you as someone with poor EQ.

Move on.

My 2 cents

26 minutes ago, G_M said:

What is so difficult to understand. Since you ask, I will spill it out clearly for you.

You had been reported by other members that you had been harassing them when they did not reply you or they last minute decide not to meet you. And you keep trolling them on their post and flaming them and the latest episode you even exposed their work place, and detail info which they had shared with you in private.

What are you trying to do? Getting back at them? Warn others of those who play you out?

Come on, move on, not everyone is as open as you. Don't waste your time on people that don't deserve your time. I am sure an old bird like you can get and had gotten many catch so there are no need for you to troll and flame people who wants to avoid you. Don't let your ego get the better of you, otherwise people will see you as someone with poor EQ.

Move on.

My 2 cents

Remembered back then he's trying mess up with the users in the other forum and he's doing the similar thing again in couple weeks ago. Well, people seemed not to give him a shit this time although he's trying his best to mess up or provoke them.

17 minutes ago, G_M said:

Move on.

My 2 cents

Is OK, as I say before, I already move on, and no need let me know about those reports. As I know,  I help you people make report on those people breaking BW rules, and I get bully by you and other admin.

Then other do post a lots of personal info, you don't bully them but say I break rules again... Also, I never do anything to people that not interested to me . I only report those that make appointment and did not cancel, but just ignored and not showing up, that is totally different. Cancel last minute and ignored without showing up is way much different. But anyway, you will never care because you never face someone do that to you. Maybe one day you will get the chance to feel it as a victim.

And if getting back to them, I can simply post the record of the message or screen shot show the world, oh, please, that is not getting back to them, just not hoping they become a victim, and of coz they can judge and ignored if they not agree and not believe. But, as I say, once will know when they bang their head themselves. So, none of my business also.

When someone being reported and also well known as cyber lies and creating multiple profile in here to scam and cheat people for photo and videos, well, again you bias to him... even with other user as victim to that guy...

So, I just keep on move on, not so childish like you guys... so, just do whatever you like with your power to bully others... As long as you tell me that is wrong, then I just accept it, finished story. So, no need reply or respond anymore. Many people in here knows how you guys work on maintenance.

Since every thing clear, I know what to do,  You should tell if such things happened. I know not to be a good person, and let the fraud lies and scam profile continue doing it job and victim quantity increased more  and more. 

So guys, remember this, is the BW authorities message, not to be a good person to tell the truth.

Thanks G_M. Have a nice day.

And we just move on, and stop the topic. Never will happened anymore.

On 6/25/2019 at 6:09 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

Yea. Same like u. No need sex. The thrill is more on feeling ur naked feet touch the cold asphalt in the middle of the night, knowing ur body too is uncovered :)

and sometimes looking back ur pics where u dare to naked outdoor turn urself on hehe crazy

Didn't get your PM wor.... really hope read your police experience so in future can beware when doing outdoor.

On 6/25/2019 at 1:01 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

So expert, playing with you sure safe... hahaha

12 minutes ago, mysterious slacker said:

Remembered back then he's trying mess up with the users in the other forum and he's doing the similar thing again in couple weeks ago. Well, people seemed not to give him a shit this time although he's trying his best to mess up or provoke them.

HUH, I remember you. You say you are one of the victim from user A***2, wonder why you say me like that? Hmm... Anyway, I am tell true, but of coz you can ignored and don't believe. But sure I don't think I did any hard to you at all.

But anyway, if I did something accidentally harm or anything, I apologies.

2 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Is OK, as I say before, I already move on, and no need let me know about those reports. As I know,  I help you people make report on those people breaking BW rules, and I get bully by you and other admin.

Then other do post a lots of personal info, you don't bully them but say I break rules again... Also, I never do anything to people that not interested to me . I only report those that make appointment and did not cancel, but just ignored and not showing up, that is totally different. Cancel last minute and ignored without showing up is way much different. But anyway, you will never care because you never face someone do that to you. Maybe one day you will get the chance to feel it as a victim.

And if getting back to them, I can simply post the record of the message or screen shot show the world, oh, please, that is not getting back to them, just not hoping they become a victim, and of coz they can judge and ignored if they not agree and not believe. But, as I say, once will know when they bang their head themselves. So, none of my business also.

When someone being reported and also well known as cyber lies and creating multiple profile in here to scam and cheat people for photo and videos, well, again you bias to him... even with other user as victim to that guy...

So, I just keep on move on, not so childish like you guys... so, just do whatever you like with your power to bully others... As long as you tell me that is wrong, then I just accept it, finished story. So, no need reply or respond anymore. Many people in here knows how you guys work on maintenance.

Since every thing clear, I know what to do,  You should tell if such things happened. I know not to be a good person, and let the fraud lies and scam profile continue doing it job and victim quantity increased more  and more. 

So guys, remember this, is the BW authorities message, not to be a good person to tell the truth.

Thanks G_M. Have a nice day.

And we just move on, and stop the topic. Never will happened anymore.

Let's deal each things case by case. We thank you for your support of our forum and reporting those things that needs our attention, but that does not means we will overlook things when you are the person who tries to troll or flame people. That we will not tolerated.

14 minutes ago, mysterious slacker said:

What goes around comes around. See the above post from mysterious slacker, I rest my case.

I shall not argue with you what is right or wrong. 

I will leave it for other members to come to their own conclusion.

I had made my stand clear with you. If you want to be in our forum, then follow our rule.

3 minutes ago, G_M said:

Let's deal each things case by case. We thank you for your support of our forum and reporting those things that needs our attention, but that does not means we will overlook things when you are the person who tries to troll or flame people. That we will not tolerated.

What goes around comes around. See the above post from mysterious slacker, I rest my case.

I shall not argue with you what is right or wrong. 

I will leave it for other members to come to their own conclusion.

I had made my stand clear with you. If you want to be in our forum, then follow our rule.

As I mention, I always follow rules, except I do not know it and accidentally break it, just tell me, sure I correct it.

From pass record, you did tell me not to report user, so I never report already. I trust you can check yourself. And I did also explain to you before, and I promise not to click the report function anymore. So, anything you can just tell me, in case I did break any rules without knowing.

End story. Closed case.

On 6/25/2019 at 6:17 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

This sounds interesting

But i like to tease others/strangers, especially to make people kinda shocked, see their shocking face hehe n ended up make them touch u although they may be straight at first place, i guess haha that's why sometime i like to wear cute outfits that a bit half girlish e.g. short tight etc, perhaps that turns them on a bit. Sometime if they don't do anything to me, i just strip my cloth piece by piece in front of them, touching myself n jerk off while they watch. Then i went off happily already. 

Yup agreed.

I also like arrange something like being asked to do this and that while the master/dom/ person watching from far, and suddently jump out like stranger and like I being caught... and continue.... play... hahha

On 6/25/2019 at 6:09 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

Hi,

got your message, pity you being get caught like that.

But glad you are OK, and they did not do any purpose harm or drag you for the whole night for investigation while not allowing you wear back your clothing... hahaha

but is a good experience and also telling the story also can alert me need to be more careful...

It happens few months back in the morning at Quill City Mall, saw a security guard (straight guy) at Level 5, and I went to him and approach him and asked him where's the toilet. And he direct me to the toilet. In the mid way I stopped and move to a dark spot (some construction zone), he followed and I eventually touch his dick and he pushed me away. After that I show him blowjob sign, and try to lure him. He changed his mind and say there's CCTV around, and slowly we move to toilet. We went into the cubical and he started to remove his pant and I start to blow his average sized dick. After sucking for awhile he cum alot on the floor, clean up and left. Love this scene.

38 minutes ago, bukitjalil said:

It happens few months back in the morning at Quill City Mall, saw a security guard (straight guy) at Level 5, and I went to him and approach him and asked him where's the toilet. And he direct me to the toilet. In the mid way I stopped and move to a dark spot (some construction zone), he followed and I eventually touch his dick and he pushed me away. After that I show him blowjob sign, and try to lure him. He changed his mind and say there's CCTV around, and slowly we move to toilet. We went into the cubical and he started to remove his pant and I start to blow his average sized dick. After sucking for awhile he cum alot on the floor, clean up and left. Love this scene.

So sluty... and dirty simply get a guy in a mall... hahaha... but sound fun to play with stranger... glad you not get into jail for harassment and sex offering in public which I think is illegal in Malaysia... hahaha... but nice job done there.... you can try Eko Cheras which is very quiet also... or 1Shamelin Mall that almost death mall...

2 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

So sluty... and dirty simply get a guy in a mall... hahaha... but sound fun to play with stranger... glad you not get into jail for harassment and sex offering in public which I think is illegal in Malaysia... hahaha... but nice job done there.... you can try Eko Cheras which is very quiet also... or 1Shamelin Mall that almost death mall...

is Eko Mall very cruisy??

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic