Male HQ

5 arrested during police raids on massage establishments

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/5-arrested-during-police-raids-on-massage-establishments-10120254

SINGAPORE: Five women, aged between 32 and 43, have been arrested in a series of raids on massage parlours, the police said in a news release on Monday (Apr 9).

The police said they conducted enforcement operations at 27 massage establishments located along Tanjong Pagar, Jalan Klapa, Kitchener Road, Coleman Street, North Bridge Road and Telok Blangah Crescent between Apr 3 and Apr 6.

Thirteen outlets were found to be operating without a valid licence, while two licensed operators were found to have contravened licensing conditions.

Investigations are currently ongoing.

If found guilty, the operators of the unlicensed parlours will face enhanced penalties under the new Massage Establishments Act. If convicted, first time offenders will be sentenced to a fine of up to S$10,000, or imprisonment of up to two years, or both.

The police said that they will also take action against landlords who knowingly lease their premises to unlicensed massage establishment operators. 

The police will notify the landlord when their tenant has been charged in court for operating an unlicensed outlet. After the conviction of the tenant, the landlord must require the tenant to hand over possession of the premises within a month.

Landlords who fail to do so will be liable upon conviction to a fine of up to S$10,000, or imprisonment of up to two years, or both.

Source: CNA/zl

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Tks for sharing

what a coincidence , i mentioned about that too in another thread

many think that gay massage is a diff thing, from the records of CPF board, or MOM ( passes WP SP) , SPF can easily guess which massage are catered to which mkt (usu if your staff and Part timers also need to pay cpf are all females, it is STRAIGHT fwd) 

but if  a shop , all the staff are majority males (except the cleaner/janitor) it is very obvious who is the catered mkt, b it locked room or not....

hairdressing shop can be more than a haircut

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

many think that gay massage is a diff thing, from the records of CPF board, or MOM ( passes WP SP) , SPF can easily guess which massage are catered to which mkt (usu if your staff and Part timers also need to pay cpf are all females, it is STRAIGHT fwd) 

but if  a shop , all the staff are majority males (except the cleaner/janitor) it is very obvious who is the catered mkt, b it locked room or not....

hairdressing shop can be more than a haircut

Yawn, the Singapore police force doesn't need you to speak on their behalf.

Bloody big cheebye mouth.

Guest Sian2
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

So long u dont do anything wrong, a proper spa or massage outlet wont get raid!

Who says proper won't get raid?

Last time I was enjoying the special service at the Chinatown shophouse when kena got raided. Before we can do anything, they already pulled the curtain open. Knn now I know why must only have curtains and no doors allowed so that they can raid and catch us naked. Luckily my friends ever talked about this before. The first thing to do is not to put on the clothes because that's too slow but to cover the face with the clothes in case got reporters taking pics. In Singapore not allowed to take naked pics in law.

Damn malu when they questioned them about my special service. 

Luckily the masseur said not special service, I erect during massage very normal. The officer said don't let us catch you red handed okay, we can see one, hmmmm. I think he mean if masseur on top of me and cock inside me. Luckily only hand job and massage my hole so we separate fast even if they saw something got no proof.

After that raid, that massage shop also closed even after they confirmed got licence.

they didnt even got licence? And after a raid they r afraid of 2nd raid? Likely they wont want to carry out the usu proper way that sg wanted it

Why would a normal massage need to worry??

and i meant a proper spa 

yours doesnt even sound like a proper

when i mean proper; likely not curtained, no hanky panky

from one look, without undressing, locked or not

one look the police knws it all- which is why i clearly said from all the data it is obvious (dont even need to spk for them, we knew they know it all)

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

So long u dont do anything wrong, a proper spa or massage outlet wont get raid!

Guest Guest

It is good that these places are put to a stop. These slutty witches are just after 1 thing...cock. they lustily tempt these straight men to do bad things by spreading their legs.

I had some encounters with these witches before (not sexual). These lust filled witches dislike us gays as they feel that we are competing for straight cocks. 

I hope the police will shut down all straight massage places as these witches are polluting boys.

On 4/12/2018 at 12:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

It is good that these places are put to a stop. These slutty witches are just after 1 thing...cock. they lustily tempt these straight men to do bad things by spreading their legs.

Hmm they are more interested in the money after cock...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 4/12/2018 at 12:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

I had some encounters with these witches before (not sexual). These lust filled witches dislike us gays as they feel that we are competing for straight cocks. 

I hope the police will shut down all straight massage places as these witches are polluting boys.

That's what these witches are talking about us gays spreading our legs wide open giving free fucks to straight men and spoiling their business. 

I feel very paiseh they are always watching when we choose male masseurs," 一个大男人竟然喜欢被男人幹屁股,等一下我们去问男师傅有没有那个那个。。。嘻嘻嘻嘻"

• Guest locked this topic