Male HQ

Tibet - All On Tibet Compiled

mature30

I was there last year. The thousands of red Tibetan building built on hills are awesome at Seda, Sichuan province. 

Went to see sky burial nearby the place also. A type of funeral ritual for Tibetan people where death body will be eaten by a big type of eagle.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Betawi

Just had an amazing trip in Tibet. Contrary to the news, tibet was really serene. The people did the daily chores normally. I found lots of them prostrating near the holy sites, while the other one chanting sutra and rolled the praying wheel. As the gay scene, i was quite shocked to find jackd worked. Lots of chinese looked for hooking up. Manage to hook up with 8 chinese men and 6 tibetan locals. The tibetans i encountered in jackd were more secluded, and they didnt show any photos in the apps, but it turned out they looked handsome when i met them face to face. I spoke with the tibetans and found out that it was quite difficult for tibetans to go to another province, and almost impossible to obtain passport. One of my tibetan hook up buddy, bot,  age about 40 years, but really fit and looked 30s, said that to obtain passport tibetans need money and connection. And they are also being watched and controlled by the authority. The food were not really appetizing especially the yak soup. But another tibetans hook up buddy take me to a local restaurant near jokhang temple which provides combined food of traditional tibet recipes and sichuan recipes. Will be back next year for kora at mt. Kailash.

• 7 months later...

Nowadays, in order to travel to Tibet, foreigners must obtain Tibet's visa one month in advanced before going to the sacred place. This is different from many years ago where visa can be obtained within 2-3 days from local tour agents in China. 

During my trip to China recently, I heard from the locals saying that Potala Palace will be revamped soon. The renovation of the huge palace may take a few years to complete probably 4-5 years. By the time the task completed, we will be 4-5 years older :( Visiting Tibet without going to Potala Palace is meaningless as it is UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage building and a sacred temple to Tibetan people.

• 11 months later...
On 4/2/2019 at 8:53 PM, Guest Betawi said:

Just had an amazing trip in Tibet. Contrary to the news, tibet was really serene. The people did the daily chores normally. I found lots of them prostrating near the holy sites, while the other one chanting sutra and rolled the praying wheel. As the gay scene, i was quite shocked to find jackd worked. Lots of chinese looked for hooking up. Manage to hook up with 8 chinese men and 6 tibetan locals. The tibetans i encountered in jackd were more secluded, and they didnt show any photos in the apps, but it turned out they looked handsome when i met them face to face. I spoke with the tibetans and found out that it was quite difficult for tibetans to go to another province, and almost impossible to obtain passport. One of my tibetan hook up buddy, bot,  age about 40 years, but really fit and looked 30s, said that to obtain passport tibetans need money and connection. And they are also being watched and controlled by the authority. The food were not really appetizing especially the yak soup. But another tibetans hook up buddy take me to a local restaurant near jokhang temple which provides combined food of traditional tibet recipes and sichuan recipes. Will be back next year for kora at mt. Kailash.

Share your stories & experiences with the Tibetan guys. Tantalise us with details of your experience 😜

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.