Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

On 10/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, anta_prima said:

Hello, I'm married with kids. 39 Chinese, 172, 70, Bicurious, Sporty, leanfit White Collar Professional looking for a discreet and respectful regular like minded married man to befriend and share man-man adventure(s) if we are comfortable and have the chemistry. Will be a bonus if you are into both giving and receiving massage. HMU.

PM me pls, your inbox is full. 

Hello, I'm married with kids. 39 Chinese, 172, 70, Bicurious, Sporty, leanfit White Collar Professional looking for a discreet and respectful regular like minded married man to befriend and share man-man adventure(s) if we are comfortable and have the chemistry. Will be a bonus if you are into both giving and receiving massage. HMU.

U are so good in stats man

Would love to befriend you :) drop me a message.

Hi

Interested to be friends. your mailbox is full bro.