Male HQ

Rupaul Drag Race Discussion (compiled)

doncoin

13 hours ago, barney1977 said:

Spoiler alert!

As much as i don’t like Kandy Muse, i gotta give it to her and i think she deserved it this week. She aced the challenge.

However, i think this week’s lip sync is more worthy of a double save instead of the double save earlier this season with Kandy Muse. 

Neh, should have double saved my Elliot or Denali 😥 It was definitely time for Utica. I see Olivia going home next week. 

and, o.m.g, this thread started on 2009 during season 1. 😱

Edited by Bloopblo0p

47 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

I'm still recovering from Utica's really uncomfortable performance last episode... 

*laughs* "You're the one bombing!"

I loved Utica at the start of the competition (and was one of my favourites because of her looks), but towards the tail end of her time there, the show turned her into this psuedo-villainous personality who was completely ~~delusional~~

57 minutes ago, Tamp1992 said:

*laughs* "You're the one bombing!"

I loved Utica at the start of the competition (and was one of my favourites because of her looks), but towards the tail end of her time there, the show turned her into this psuedo-villainous personality who was completely ~~delusional~~

It's scary how delusional she was.

Tbh I'm glad she got eliminated. I thought she was funny and somewhat likeable at first but overtime gotten so uncomfortable to watch.

1 hour ago, fallmerees said:

It's scary how delusional she was.

Tbh I'm glad she got eliminated. I thought she was funny and somewhat likeable at first but overtime gotten so uncomfortable to watch.

It's sad to see her go, but you have to remind yourself that the Utica on RPDR is not Utica in-person. I don't like TV Utica, but I've seen clips of her outside of the show, and she's still an amazing queen.

I wanted to see Symone, Rosé, Gottmik and Denali in the top 4. Can’t imagine what it felt for Denali to get eliminated while wearing a dress and makeup chosen by someone else (instead of being able to express her own style). 

Side note: Did you guys see Denali’s ice skating video?? 

A licensed gay realtor

Think RuPaul would give Symone the crown but it would also be nice to see Rosé win the crown tbh. She seems to have developed more and gotten more comfortable in her skin over the last few challenges. 

Also, the judges clocking Olivia for her haute pocket look while giving Kandy a free pass for her green alien look for her beast couture reminds me of how bad the judging has become. Not that Olivia’s look was awesome, but at least it made more sense. 

A licensed gay realtor

• 4 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 8:10 AM, Steve5380 said:

I think that drag racing should be eliminated.

This is why I don't watch it.

The car version and the Tranvestite version of drag race all originated and invented by your people. 

More emission pollution and makeup and hair dyes and wigs to add to the already polluted environment . 

What a waste of time and human energy.

On 8/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Guest Mike said:

The car version and the Tranvestite version of drag race all originated and invented by your people. 

More emission pollution and makeup and hair dyes and wigs to add to the already polluted environment . 

What a waste of time and human energy.

LOL!  I replied to the car drag race, which was merged here.  Car drag racing is dangerous and stupid.  I don't know who invented it.

But RuPaul drag race?   I love it!   This was invented by "my people",  and I doubt that hair dyes and wigs add significantly to environment pollution.

Cars and TV and cellphones and laptops were also invented by "my people".  WHY are you using these and waste your time and human energy?

Guest PAM pneumatic chest
On 8/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  I replied to the car drag race, which was merged here.  Car drag racing is dangerous and stupid.  I don't know who invented it.

But RuPaul drag race?   I love it!   This was invented by "my people",  and I doubt that hair dyes and wigs add significantly to environment pollution.

Cars and TV and cellphones and laptops were also invented by "my people".  WHY are you using these and waste your time and human energy?

What a joke, there is no more manufacturing of any significant  contributor to GDP in apple pie land  to speak of . 

People who dont manufacture cellphone , laptops, Tv should just stay at home drink tea and eat digestive and fart and smell their own farts. 

On 8/15/2021 at 10:05 PM, Guest PAM pneumatic chest said:

What a joke, there is no more manufacturing of any significant  contributor to GDP in apple pie land  to speak of . 

People who dont manufacture cellphone , laptops, Tv should just stay at home drink tea and eat digestive and fart and smell their own farts. 

You are right.  Most of these consumer products are not manufactured any more in America.  

Instead, they are produced in countries where labor is cheap,  where people are exploited without mercy working like slaves for some miserable wages.   While we in the US live well with ever improving labor conditions,  like a minimum of 15 dollars an hour,  40 hours week (or whatever when working from home),  paid benefits like medical insurance, a Social Security to retire to,  some private retirement plans,  vacation time, soon maternity leave,  free pre-kindergarten for the kids, etc. etc.   Or those fortunate who are retired (like me) and don't need to move a finger to get monthly benefits.   Even in rich Singapore, you have to labor much harder and face a higher cost of living.

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.