Male HQ

Lust, Lucky Chinatown

Passing by the infamous Lucky Chinatown Shopping Centre, I noticed a short bearish uncle loitering at the ground floor escalator area while his eyes darted from one person to another.

With his uncombed messy hair and single eye lid features, dressed in creased polo shirt and tailored pants, he is obviously a Chinese national looking for some naughty fun there.

Our eyes met and I gave him a smile and I was reciprocated with an interested looks in his eyes as he inched closer to me near the escalator.

I followed him as he walked towards the lift and pressed the up button as I hovered behind him. I was soon lead to the corner toilet at the 3rd floor of lucky Chinatown and we immediately headed into an empty toilet cubicle.

Without further delay, I kneeled before the china uncle and unzipped him with my trembling fingers like the excitement of a small child unwrapping his first birthday present.

Pulling down his pants, the bulge on his conservative briefs tells me that his dick was aching to be released. Yanking his briefs down to his knees, he smiled at me approvingly as his fast hardening rod was right there in front of me, semi erect and looking at me with its only eye.

A drop of clear fluid appeared from the pouting slit at the tip of his cock inviting me to taste it. The china uncle closed his eyes as I kneeled there kissing his hardening cock.

His cock responded to my affectionate kisses swiftly and stood up against his hairy belly, hard as a bone. In no time, his cock was soon engulfed in the searing heat of my mouth and sucked like never before.

Playing with his hard protruding nipples and fondling his furry hairy body, my continuous rapid in-out suction on his delicious cock made the china uncle tremble uncontrollably every now and then in ecstasy. An intense pleasure filled the china uncle’s body and he leaned back against the wall allowing the horny me to devour his solid cock with my hungry mouth.

The pleasure was so intense that he was practically trying hard not to let his moans echo inside the cubicle within the confines of the toilet walls when suddenly, we were interrupted by the mopping sound of the janitor doing his routine cleaning of the building toilets.

The china uncle tapped me lightly on my head to stop my lustful devouring of the dick and quickly pulled up his underwear and pants together, zipping up. The china uncle signaled to me to keep quiet as both of us listened intently to the washing sound of the cleaner dragging his wet mop outside the cubicle.

As the mopping sound distanced, the china uncle opened the cubicle door and walked out hastily and signaled to me to follow him out of the toilet while the janitor is busy cleaning the other end of the toilet cubicle.

We decided to proceed to the upper level toilet to continue our uncompleted task of pleasure.

Closing the cubicle door behind me, the china uncle quickly undressed himself again and invited me to his awaiting crotch.

Opening his furry thighs wider this time, I kneeled before him and continued my feasting on his delicious hard dick. Shaking uncontrollably as he climaxed, his hot cum soon disappeared into my mouth as he trembles and went through a series of stunning orgasm. Within a few minutes, it was all over and the china uncle patted me and thanked me for my devoted blow job.

The funny thing is, from the beginning to the end of this encounter, the bearish china uncle did not utter a single word to me. I guess for two horny individuals, the universal language between them is lust.

chinadaddy.jpg

The Bearish China Uncle

Edited by Red Be@n Soup

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Well done, ang tau!!!

1st time a REAL sex report with REAL photos! Very daring... thanks for sharing!

I don't think the photo is real. The report says they went into a toilet cubicle. Does the photo show a toilet cubicle? If it is, it is as large as a room. :lol:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

I don't think the photo is real. The report says they went into a toilet cubicle. Does the photo show a toilet cubicle? If it is, it is as large as a room. :lol:

The third floor toliet next to the fashion shop at Lucky Chinatown has a cubicle that is as large as a room. I show you sometime, u want? :)

Yes Dragonrider, a toilet cubicle does looks like that.

Lets play truth or dare, who totally went and check out Lucky Chinatown yesterday after reading this topic?

Errrr, i did.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The third floor toliet next to the fashion shop at Lucky Chinatown has a cubicle that is as large as a room. I show you sometime, u want? :)

Sure, if you have the time.

(I smell coffee brewing somewhere... must be caffeine withdrawal symptoms.)

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

There is a related thread on Lucky Chinatown where some man from China were offering massage+extra as reported in the press. That story just appeared on the SingMin tabloid this week, so expect some "cleaning up" by the authorities / building management. Better be extra CAUTIOUS when checking out Lucky Chinatown during this period !

Secondly please note the warning by wdma in the other thread about these man, NEVER NEVER give them your contact number. The thread is at http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=9768

Guest AlphaTop

I was at Lucky Chinatown yesterday around 5+ 6 to check out the stories. True enough, I spotted a couple of mature PLU hanging around the area. A couple was sitting inside MacDonald and a few uncles were cruising along the escalator and hanging around on

different floors. The toilets is as it is said. Maybe I was early so there wasn't much people yet. It certainly reminds me of USSC. The toilets are small but it is quiet. Certainly a place where action could have taken place. Color of the toilet is similar. Pretty sure it is the same place as the picture shown.

Surprise he let you take his pictures, thought it would be common sense most people will be careful not to get sexposed? :-)

Any naked picture of him with a stiffy? nevermind about the face! heheh....

Surprise he let you take his pictures, thought it would be common sense most people will be careful not to get sexposed? :-)

Any naked picture of him with a stiffy? nevermind about the face! heheh....

He will do anything to get paid. I wonder how much the sucker pay him. :unsure:

Guest -wanderlust-

Lucky Chinatown is where I sometimes go for a massage. I hasten to add pure straight massage, for those of you who are already thinking along "those lines". Anyway, before I go for the massage, I try to go to the toilet cos a full bladder is not exactly something you want whilst being massaged. I headed to the basement 1 (or 2) toilet - there were a couple of guys hanging around and one of them followed me into the toilet. There are two toilet cubicles and two urinals in each toilet so here I was doing my business at one of the urinals and the guy that followed me then lined himself up at the next toilet. He sort of looked over, at my didi, then looked up at my face and smiled. He then started making small talk, asking me what I was doing there, etc. I finished and whilst talking with him, walked over to the basin to wash my hands. He then said that if I wanted, he was quite good at massage and that his place was nearby and if I wanted, I could go over and he could give me a free massage. I said thanks but no thanks as I was used to being massaged by the guy I had booked an appointment with. Smiled and said goodbye and headed to the shop to get my massage. I forgot about that incident till I read this topic.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Passing by the infamous Lucky Chinatown Shopping Centre, I noticed a short bearish uncle loitering at the ground floor escalator area while his eyes darted from one person to another.

With his uncombed messy hair and single eye lid features, dressed in creased polo shirt and tailored pants, he is obviously a Chinese national looking for some naughty fun there.

Our eyes met and I gave him a smile and I was reciprocated with an interested looks in his eyes as he inched closer to me near the escalator.

I followed him as he walked towards the lift and pressed the up button as I hovered behind him. I was soon lead to the corner toilet at the 3rd floor of lucky Chinatown and we immediately headed into an empty toilet cubicle.

Without further delay, I kneeled before the china uncle and unzipped him with my trembling fingers like the excitement of a small child unwrapping his first birthday present.

Pulling down his pants, the bulge on his conservative briefs tells me that his dick was aching to be released. Yanking his briefs down to his knees, he smiled at me approvingly as his fast hardening rod was right there in front of me, semi erect and looking at me with its only eye.

A drop of clear fluid appeared from the pouting slit at the tip of his cock inviting me to taste it. The china uncle closed his eyes as I kneeled there kissing his hardening cock.

His cock responded to my affectionate kisses swiftly and stood up against his hairy belly, hard as a bone. In no time, his cock was soon engulfed in the searing heat of my mouth and sucked like never before.

Playing with his hard protruding nipples and fondling his furry hairy body, my continuous rapid in-out suction on his delicious cock made the china uncle tremble uncontrollably every now and then in ecstasy. An intense pleasure filled the china uncle’s body and he leaned back against the wall allowing the horny me to devour his solid cock with my hungry mouth.

The pleasure was so intense that he was practically trying hard not to let his moans echo inside the cubicle within the confines of the toilet walls when suddenly, we were interrupted by the mopping sound of the janitor doing his routine cleaning of the building toilets.

The china uncle tapped me lightly on my head to stop my lustful devouring of the dick and quickly pulled up his underwear and pants together, zipping up. The china uncle signaled to me to keep quiet as both of us listened intently to the washing sound of the cleaner dragging his wet mop outside the cubicle.

As the mopping sound distanced, the china uncle opened the cubicle door and walked out hastily and signaled to me to follow him out of the toilet while the janitor is busy cleaning the other end of the toilet cubicle.

We decided to proceed to the upper level toilet to continue our uncompleted task of pleasure.

Closing the cubicle door behind me, the china uncle quickly undressed himself again and invited me to his awaiting crotch.

Opening his furry thighs wider this time, I kneeled before him and continued my feasting on his delicious hard dick. Shaking uncontrollably as he climaxed, his hot cum soon disappeared into my mouth as he trembles and went through a series of stunning orgasm. Within a few minutes, it was all over and the china uncle patted me and thanked me for my devoted blow job.

The funny thing is, from the beginning to the end of this encounter, the bearish china uncle did not utter a single word to me. I guess for two horny individuals, the universal language between them is lust.

chinadaddy.jpg

The Bearish China Uncle

As this thread resurrected, I have this little story.

I went to toilet on the second floor I think it was, there was this 40 year old something handsome guy pretended washing his hands and he kept looking at me when I was washing my hands as I was with my bf, I quickly ran off before he followed me...lol

I went to toilet on the second floor I think it was, there was this 40 year old something handsome guy pretended washing his hands and he kept looking at me when I was washing my hands as I was with my bf, I quickly ran off before he followed me...lol

And leaving your bf behind with the handsome guy?

And leaving your bf behind with the handsome guy?

Can you read properly? I ran off before the guy followed me lah, of course my bf was waiting outside as I was urgently want to pee so the story.

What makes you think that he want to follow you? He kept looking at you maybe because he worried that you suddenly jump on him and he can dodge away within a heartbeat just so to escape from a brutal devouring.

What makes you think that he want to follow you? He kept looking at you maybe because he worried that you suddenly jump on him and he can dodge away within a heartbeat just so to escape from a brutal devouring.

Based on my own feeling and judgement rah as the guy looked kind of horny...lol

Based on my own feeling and judgement rah as the guy looked kind of horny...lol

This sounds so similar to the talks about straight men, regardless the state of their looks, always think that every gay want to get into their pants.

This sounds so similar to the talks about straight men, regardless the state of their looks, always think that every gay want to get into their pants.

If your gaydar is working, certainly can pick up a signal as you can tell if a guy is making non stop eye contact means he's interested.

Can you read properly? I ran off before the guy followed me lah, of course my bf was waiting outside as I was urgently want to pee so the story.

Your sentence "...washing my hands as I was with my bf"  did not indicate that your bf was waiting outside.

Your sentence "...ran off before he followed me..." indicate that you ran off before your bf followed you.

I think you did not write properly lah.

If your gaydar is working, certainly can pick up a signal as you can tell if a guy is making non stop eye contact means he's interested.

Hmm... that's what some straights said too, just one look only they know gay want to have their junk, as if they also got super wide range high accuracy working gaydar. lol

each have their own preference.

just be careful of mb.

Quite a lot of eye candies in Chinatown, I think they are mostly PRCs that I find them better looking than the locals.

Quite a lot of eye candies in Chinatown, I think they are mostly PRCs that I find them better looking than the locals.

why such places can have eye candies?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Azaussie

There used to be a Massage place, I think B2, of this building. Only guys inside. Oceans or a similar name. Had several great massages there and alway fully satisfied.

Last time I went there the name was different and this time a woman tried to entice me in. Anyone know where it moved to or did it go out of business?

Guest Passerby

Just go across the street to the Northern Noodle Stand on the side of People Centre. The owner is a PRC who is really good looking.

Be hurry. I don't know how long the shop will continue to operate.

Guest 俺湖南的

你肯定吃那长沙臭豆腐吃多了。

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Was walking past Lucky Chinatown, I remembered reading about how cruisy the toliets were.

Decided to check out the B1 toilet.

There was 3 guys in the toliet, prolly in their early 50s, real uncle looking.

I unzipped, stood at the urinal.

An uncle took the urinal beside me, he had quite a long but thin dick.

Wasn't my cup of tea.

I decided to exit the toilet.

I stood by the lift, gathering my thoughts when 1 of the younger looking uncles walked out of the toilet, walked past me, into the lift.

While he was in the lift going up, he kept smiling at me.

I took the next lift up to the 4th floor where he was waiting for me by the toilet entrance.

We entered the toilet, I walked to the last cubicle and gave him a nervous smile.

He walked in, locking the door behind him as I unzipped my pants.

Instinctively, he took me in his mouth and blew me.

At one point, he had my balls in his mouth.

I came, hard, into his mouth.

He swallowed, stood up, waved and left.

Lucky Chinatown = #UnclesWithSkills    

Edited by Hungchubbb

Honestly,i kind of feel awkard holding a pole for long.There was a time when i go over to took pee at the most left urinal.There was this prc,maybe a contruction worker as it has a stocky meaty bod.And too a gold citizen on the most right of all 3 cubicle.What happened was i am having my 6 o clock pee.Due to the partition build up,it still clearly noticeable of the repeatedly movement of hand gesture.And can clearly seen the prc vigorous action using its hand flapping the pole.i did not look at it until that old man took a overlapping looking over it.And it was kind of like making a dead sparrow back to life.Its kind of weird and i left after my last drip.

4 minutes ago, Guest concern said:

Honestly,i kind of feel awkard holding a pole for long.There was a time when i go over to took pee at the most left urinal.There was this prc,maybe a contruction worker as it has a stocky meaty bod.And too a gold citizen on the most right of all 3 cubicle.What happened was i am having my 6 o clock pee.Due to the partition build up,it still clearly noticeable of the repeatedly movement of hand gesture.And can clearly seen the prc vigorous action using its hand flapping the pole.i did not look at it until that old man took a overlapping looking over it.And it was kind of like making a dead sparrow back to life.Its kind of weird and i left after my last drip.

Y?u str8 ar? Or u dont like gold citizen?

Guest Uncle Sam
1 minute ago, snowball said:

thought toilets there are only used by the staffs and locked all time?

In the past not at all, but now not sure if the management think people has been mis-using the toilet.  However, I find the toilet there rather quiet and small.  Also don't anyhow suck dick, you don't know how many AIDs cases this year, so far no report about it.

I did enjoy that crazy moment where the cubicle of uriner are like as if known each other for years.With eye popping out the the centre like cartoon.After the urinal competition the prc followed me out.Gold citizen remain at its territorial position.

Guest lala shelfish
Just now, Guest lala shelfish said:

If the management has not refurbished the place, it look like a miniature version of Gold Plaza Singapura.

I mean old plaza singapura.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic