Male HQ

Sleeping in the nude

Tim Lee

I used to sleep in t-shirt, shorts and underwear in the past.

But now, i would sleep in nude everyday. i don't lock my room. 

i would sneak out to the kitchen to get drinks. 

Inside the house is another 2 gays. I don't do anything with them. Not my cuppa tea.

The beginning stage, will feel weird, keep on having hard-on.

Now......can't be bothered.....

I slept fully clothed when staying with parents.

But after getting my own place, I sleep in underwear only. If weather abit cold, will still wear a t-shirt to sleep.

Not used to sleeping nude; always scared some nothing-to-do people video then report me to police for indecent exposure. xD

Screenshot_2016-06-21-22-21-57-1.png

Usually sleep nude when traveling. Comforters from hotel make it too warm to be sleeping w clothes. A total different feeling, but it does gets me into deep sleep and wake up very refreshed.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

When on holiday, I’ll always sleep nude. Because it supposed to restful, and when naked you can enter deep sleep better.

In fact nowadays, I’ll pack 1-2 sets of clothes and buy the rest there. How many sets of clothes do you really need when on holiday anyway. Haha.

15 hours ago, babyboy88 said:

I would actually sleep nude especially when I am on holiday. Save me the hassle of bring extra clothes(less weight on luggage) and I don't need to do laundry. Meaning to save can buy more stuff overseas. 

I don't know anymore.

5 hours ago, thedoctor said:

When on holiday, I’ll always sleep nude. Because it supposed to restful, and when naked you can enter deep sleep better.

In fact nowadays, I’ll pack 1-2 sets of clothes and buy the rest there. How many sets of clothes do you really need when on holiday anyway. Haha.

I totally agree with you . I do the same as well.

i always travel light . I don’t usually have check-in luggage’s when I travel , not even to Europe etc . 

3 hours ago, Imevan said:

Been doing so since last few days. Do you all still put on a quill or blanket?

Nah, Singapore too hot, and aircon can be a bit too much, just use the fan and enjoy.

I don't know anymore.

• 9 months later...

Been sleeping in the nude for so many years (can't remember, 10 years or more?). I use the electric fan, absolutely no cover. It's so warm (hot) anyway, and getting hotter everyday lol.

I would not sleep well if I'm not nude. It's good I have my own room and full privacy, I can sleep well (naked) every night.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, kys0n said:

Usually sleep nude when I'm travelling and if I'm sleeping alone or with my bf. It's just a habit and seems more convenient. Back at home it's a bit risky, especially with neighbours seeing through the windows.

Haha. Totally agree with that. Lesser clothes to pack too for travelling 😛

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 11:31 AM, Techbug said:

Enjoy sleeping in the nude too. Most of my close guy friends (straight/ some married) knew I prefer to sleep naked and they are cool about it. Some of my friend will also sleep naked when we travel together.

your friend that travel together, are they str8 or married? I got one fren who sleep on underwear only, but dont know he is gay or not 

31 minutes ago, durianking said:

your friend that travel together, are they str8 or married? I got one fren who sleep on underwear only, but dont know he is gay or not 

It is high likely that he is comfortable with you. If he don't give any sign that you can know if he "gay" with you, then it might be not gay. 

I sleep nude when I am alone, now that the other bed space is taken, I would wear shorts or boxers. Sometimes t-shirtl, sometimes no. When I come out from showers, I'd just take my towel off sit on the bed, with the towel on my lap to cover and do my skin care until i am done then wear my shorts. My current and previous roommates just ignores me, coz i don't care. lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 7:12 PM, NerdyGeek said:

I sleep nude when I am alone, now that the other bed space is taken, I would wear shorts or boxers. Sometimes t-shirtl, sometimes no. When I come out from showers, I'd just take my towel off sit on the bed, with the towel on my lap to cover and do my skin care until i am done then wear my shorts. My current and previous roommates just ignores me, coz i don't care. lol

So slutty ~ LIKE 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...