Male HQ

Gay scene in Singapore

Fray97

1 hour ago, Fray97 said:

I’m planning a solo trip to Singapore and I’m wondering what places(restaurants, tourist attractions, malls) are great for solo travellers. Also, it will be nice to try out the gay scene in Singapore as well. 

You’ve got to try the gay sauna scene man!

Ten Men Club and shogun charge on per entry basis (no membership). I prefer the former.

1 hour ago, Fray97 said:

I’m planning a solo trip to Singapore and I’m wondering what places(restaurants, tourist attractions, malls) are great for solo travellers. Also, it will be nice to try out the gay scene in Singapore as well. 

Please be careful when you are in Singapore. Gay sex is illegal as there is still 377a. You do not want to be potentially arrested for gay sex. Please note that you also cannot jerk off or suck cock in public, you also cannot be naked in public if you do, you will be arrested and jailed!

Also please watch what you say..the government want only to hear good things so do not critize the government.

Be careful when you brinh guys into your hotel room as you have to register that guy. Itherwise the hotel reception will gossip and singger behine your back.

Also be prepared to order more food at hawker centers as if you do not, the elderly aunties will also gossip and look down on you..example if you only order chicken rice at $2.50 and do not add on..she may say loudly 'li bo lui huh, jiak aini jiok mala ye sai? Seng li pai tan!'. Translate 'you no money? Ear so little how can? Business hard to do!'..

Becarefull when you are in Singapore!

Guest tour guide
2 hours ago, Fray97 said:

I can be your tour guide no problem. Just as a Disclaimer: I love Gin tonics and White Russian and not to forget Champagne but I m snob, so only Dom Perignon will do...

If you are still interested, let me know. PS.: I m a very potent top. most buddies call me raging hot bull top. but please don't expect any massages from me... but you will be limping after our first visit anyway...

35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Please be careful when you are in Singapore. Gay sex is illegal as there is still 377a. You do not want to be potentially arrested for gay sex. Please note that you also cannot jerk off or suck cock in public, you also cannot be naked in public if you do, you will be arrested and jailed!

Also please watch what you say..the government want only to hear good things so do not critize the government.

Be careful when you brinh guys into your hotel room as you have to register that guy. Itherwise the hotel reception will gossip and singger behine your back.

Also be prepared to order more food at hawker centers as if you do not, the elderly aunties will also gossip and look down on you..example if you only order chicken rice at $2.50 and do not add on..she may say loudly 'li bo lui huh, jiak aini jiok mala ye sai? Seng li pai tan!'. Translate 'you no money? Ear so little how can? Business hard to do!'..

Becarefull when you are in Singapore!

Damn I see all the warning signs blinking already. if you had done a research you would have noted that the guy is from Malaysia. Hence he knows well how to get stoned in Kelantan for being gay or allegedly gay and probably knows better to keep safe n discreet than you. He will always swallow not to leave any traces behind....  you know what I mean...

Plus in Malaysia they will always ask whether you want a King Size bed or Twin beds at hotels, two guys responding King Bed, the Islamic religious police JAWI will arrest you directly at the hotel reception or the hotel room, but only after watching your sex act (they will friendly ask to finish it) and will later ask for their own dirty dicks to be sucked clean but this won't appear in the written protocol.

Do you seriously think that poor Malaysian fellow can afford going to hawker centres in Singapore? he will bring cans with baked beans (Ayam brand -made in Malaysia) and the Khong Gua crackers (Made in Malaysia) to survive here, which will be sufficiently cooked and baked on his 16 hour bus trip (non aircon) from Penang to Singapore (traffic jams at the Lebuhraya not included). One hawker food would be 15 RM at current rate, you must be joking, which Malaysian besides Jho Lo and Abang Jibby (the latter currently in government accommodation) can afford paying food n drinks in Singapore at such horrific prices.

I think he is better off to not to meet any hate mongering Singaporean bastards like you! You are very right to point out to him that he should be careful not to stumble into bastards like you...

• G_M changed the title to Gay scene in Singapore
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

blah blah blah

My God!  Are you giving warnings about Singapore or about  an African Islamic Country?

You are going to scare off all the tourists that come to SG only to jerk off and suck cock in a central public square, then walk naked through the main street to the government palace.

18 hours ago, Fray97 said:

Isnt all these questions can be found online be it regular tripadvisor or Gay Asia site 

Also what are u looking for , instead of asking an open-ended questions 

1 hour ago, Guest John said:

Isnt all these questions can be found online be it regular tripadvisor or Gay Asia site 

Also what are u looking for , instead of asking an open-ended questions 

Yeah, sorry. My questions do seem very open-ended. I guess specifically what I want is like what restaurants are perfect for solo travellers, ofher than fast food and hawker centres. Also, are there any nice gay bars? I’m staying on Orchard road. 

Guest Oh well.
22 hours ago, Fray97 said:

My dear,  Singapore is an island, you do know that every kilometer after stepping out of Changi Airport are malls and restaurants scattered everywhere. To properly describe malls in Singapore need only one word: HOMOGENOUS.   Unless you are looking for themed mall where Myanmese, Thai, Japanese, Indian, pinoy...etc congregates, we can easily point them out to you or you can just google for its exact location. 

Singapore is not a big city and everywhere can be a "tourist" attraction if it is your first time here.  If you have travelled here regularly, you might than consider exploring more nich area like Pulau Ubin, Sentosa, Mandai Safari, Science park, Bukit Timah Hill....etc which we Singaporeans find it quite boring.  

As for gay scene, nothing beat Suanas scattered in the city, mostly in the central district of Singapore like Chinatown.  Occassionally, you may also get surprise hook up during a pee in Mall's toilet, let your gay judgement decide, which is no different from anywhere in the world.   Play at your own risk, remember singapore still have watchful  eyes of S377A.

However,  Singapore is also a small city with extreme crowded places, no place is quiet nor private, which is why we have so many gay cumming into this forum to bitch and play swords about their mundane days. 

just to let you know, there are certain race some locals avoid. so i hope this trip will still memorable for u, and hope u wont experience racism from them as some races experience here through them.

Guest tour guide
6 hours ago, Guest yeye said:

just to let you know, there are certain race some locals avoid. so i hope this trip will still memorable for u, and hope u wont experience racism from them as some races experience here through them.

the chinese Malaysian are mostly not better in that certain race issue compared  to Singaporeans. He would know. By the way he never wrote he wanted to get intimate here with locals but wanted to know about restaurants for solo travellers... I assume most restaurants would cater for solo travellers if you don't mibd sitting next to the toilet or the dish cleaning auntie...

I m actually totally fed up that he never took up my offer as a tour guide...  I want insist on Dom Perignon but on Apple Cider as long as it sparkles...

Guest tour guide
9 hours ago, Guest Oh well. said:

My dear,  Singapore is an island, you do know that every kilometer after stepping out of Changi Airport are malls and restaurants scattered everywhere. To properly describe malls in Singapore need only one word: HOMOGENOUS.   Unless you are looking for themed mall where Myanmese, Thai, Japanese, Indian, pinoy...etc congregates, we can easily point them out to you or you can just google for its exact location. 

Singapore is not a big city and everywhere can be a "tourist" attraction if it is your first time here.  If you have travelled here regularly, you might than consider exploring more nich area like Pulau Ubin, Sentosa, Mandai Safari, Science park, Bukit Timah Hill....etc which we Singaporeans find it quite boring.  

As for gay scene, nothing beat Suanas scattered in the city, mostly in the central district of Singapore like Chinatown.  Occassionally, you may also get surprise hook up during a pee in Mall's toilet, let your gay judgement decide, which is no different from anywhere in the world.   Play at your own risk, remember singapore still have watchful  eyes of S377A.

However,  Singapore is also a small city with extreme crowded places, no place is quiet nor private, which is why we have so many gay cumming into this forum to bitch and play swords about their mundane days. 

Well in that case you should have directed him into that niche location of the open showers at MAC Ritchie Park (bring your own soap and towel) for some local niche bulges and tight sweating .......

Most I wonder that he can't just google, I m sure you can easily find the gay locations with google.

And I always thought it are only the Singaporeans who love to be spoonfed...

On 9/25/2018 at 11:09 AM, Fray97 said:

Yeah, sorry. My questions do seem very open-ended. I guess specifically what I want is like what restaurants are perfect for solo travellers, ofher than fast food and hawker centres. Also, are there any nice gay bars? I’m staying on Orchard road. 

Restaurants, instead of Maxwell Hawker Centre,

Staying on Orchard Road, instead of Chinatown.

Instead of coming to Singapore,

it may be advisable to hone in on your gay-dar at home. 

• 2 weeks later...

Restaurants - more likely to burn a hole in your pocket

Tourist attractions - practically almost every tourist attraction is suitable for solo travellers

Malls - should not be your focus but you could try looking on the Internet on recommended places to eat at, which are usually at malls.

And for the gay scene, just stick around Chinatown/Tanjong Pagar area, since majority of saunas and bars are around the area. Check out their Facebook pages to see any interesting events (the bars and clubs) to attend.

I was about to suggest travel gay asia....if this is your first trip here, hope u r not scared by half of the nonsense here, books like lonely planet may have reliable info too.....is not really a good place to seek advice here as most of them are stressed by their life and just venting out their anger here....hope u have a nice trip.

13 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

hope u r not scared by half of the nonsense here, is not really a good place to seek advice here as most of them are stressed by their life and just venting out their anger here.

LOL:clap:

On 9/24/2018 at 4:11 PM, ExoticTop said:

You’ve got to try the gay sauna scene man!

Ten Men Club and shogun charge on per entry basis (no membership). I prefer the former.

I'll be in Singapore next week, read that these are more targeted at mature and chubs?

On 9/24/2018 at 2:45 PM, Fray97 said:

When are you going? Meet for a drink?

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.