Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Always wanted to put myself more out there to know more people in the community + develop strong relationships.

Never felt too comfortable in group settings so hope to get to know you better in a 1-1 basis : )

A bit about me: Likes to read, been trying out meditation and really liked the calmness it brings, 27 this year and thinking it’s time to put more effort to meet more of my kind ;)

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:27 AM, japanapps said:

Recently was found some good spot for outdoor action. Any one interest to find out and some good fun @ mid night. Please leave ur line.

my LINE id is Riverrobles.

I want to join and meet-up with you.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

17 hours ago, patisoy said:

Just noticed that all the Dakota North HDBs in front of Old Airport Road Foodcourt have been abandoned and probably for en bloc. The whole neighborhood is dark and quiet at night making it very conducive for cruising and discreet fun. To those who stay nearby, what do you think? 

What an amazing observation 

29 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

Why people like making out in the toilet?

I think going to the sauna is a wiser choice dun you think? You will not get caught and it is really flirty dirty making out in the open and where people passing motion. :(

To each their own. It’s individual preference lor. If you think it’s dirty, then don’t do it and keep it to yourself. 

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic