Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Edited by seewai
1 hour ago, SebastianXu said:

Edited by seewai
On 10/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, Justbear said:

Any young below 30 want to try force cum? You will be tie and put on glands massage device. 

You will be force to cum till you give up. 

image.jpg

Wondering how shiok is the device..hope that it can be made to cum control a person rather than making the person cum it out straightaway. In simple terms edging .. making one to feel and going through heaven and earth and repeated many times until the person is drain off of their cum and continue polishing the head after cumming.. so shiok.. 

Edited by seewai

come to my place and use my wet hungry holes for your pleasure.  love to suck and take anal in any position as long as it milks out your hot cum.  the only thing i love feeling than a hard cock in my mouth is one pushing deep in my ass.  173/84 39yr old hairy stocky body.  can take multiple loads.  pls be ddf.

1 hour ago, aj170194 said:

come to my place and use my wet hungry holes for your pleasure.  love to suck and take anal in any position as long as it milks out your hot cum.  the only thing i love feeling than a hard cock in my mouth is one pushing deep in my ass.  173/84 39yr old hairy stocky body.  can take multiple loads.  pls be ddf.

U Chinese or

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic