Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Hi all, new to this site, but looking for serious people.

Looking for a bdsm experience as a sub/slave. I’m mainly straight and bi curios having dommed both men and women. Experienced in bdsm play as a dom but only 1 experience subbing for another guy which I enjoyed and would like to experience again.

looking for most importantly a safe and discreet environment to explore this fantasy of being forced/punished/trained by a man. 

not into ball busting or extreme pain play. More into being forced,helpless and humiliated/degraded. Other side kinks I want to explore are cross dressing, worship, multiple doms.

I am lean and fit. 26 year old. 168 cm. 54 kg. Pm me for photos

While I understand the ban, rules are rules I guess, it seems like a bit of an overreaction.  The drug scene is very prevalent in the gay world and while I'm not interested in that scene, reacting violently against it isn't going to change anything. That method has been tried over and over again in many societies over different generations to no avail.  There are more illicit drugs in the world now than ever before....including Singapore.  Again, not questioning the rules of the board, just the way in which they appear to be applied.

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic