Male HQ

White Party 2018 Bangkok

iwannac

Hi all,

So I just realized that I'm going to BKK at the time where the White Party will be held.

Just kinda wondering if any of you have been to the events and how were your experiences (both in the events and the after parties)?

I'm thinking of going for the experience but because I'll be travelling alone at BKK at the time and I'm generally more introverted, I'm quite hesitant.

Edited by iwannac

Guest jolim143
2 hours ago, iwannac said:

Hi all,

So I just realized that I'm going to BKK at the time where the White Party will be held.

Just kinda wondering if any of you have been to the events and how were your experiences (both in the events and the after parties)?

I'm thinking of going for the experience but because I'll be travelling alone at BKK at the time and I'm generally more introverted, I'm quite hesitant.

Been for the event a few times and going again this year. It's super packed esp for 31 Dec. Keep yourself hydrated with water and just enjoy ba.

39 minutes ago, jolim143 said:

Been for the event a few times and going again this year. It's super packed esp for 31 Dec. Keep yourself hydrated with water and just enjoy ba.

Ah okay. Do you go alone or with friends?

Cause Im thinking this is the kinda place where you shouldnt go alone?

Guest jolim143
22 hours ago, iwannac said:

Ah okay. Do you go alone or with friends?

Cause Im thinking this is the kinda place where you shouldnt go alone?

I go alone but I usually bump into friends who happen to be there as well and we party together. you don't need to worry about DR^&% as long as you are smart about things. Only drink stuff which you buy yourself and keep yourself hydrated.  You can also be a 'wolf' in sheep's clothing but drinking water a lot at the party. Most ppl assume that if you drink water, you are already on you-know-what so they don't bother trying to give you stuff.

1 hour ago, jolim143 said:

I go alone but I usually bump into friends who happen to be there as well and we party together. you don't need to worry about DR^&% as long as you are smart about things. Only drink stuff which you buy yourself and keep yourself hydrated.  You can also be a 'wolf' in sheep's clothing but drinking water a lot at the party. Most ppl assume that if you drink water, you are already on you-know-what so they don't bother trying to give you stuff.

Sounds like the kinda place I should go with friends and not alone haha!

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha omg you guys.

On 10/25/2018 at 5:13 PM, noobgay said:

white party sounds pretty cool! is there a line group or something to arrange BW meet ups while we're there :)

But yeah, this sounds interesting. Would be nice to have some company instead of going alone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.