Male HQ

Pokemon Go Club in BW

HendryTan

• HendryTan changed the title to Pokemon Go Club in BW

As usual, Vivo will be the hot spot for coming community day...

Botanic Garden will be the hot spot for 100iv spawn point..

Am still looking for buddy to walk around.....

Orchard to Cityhall? Marina Bay sand to Raffles City?

"Short" guide for those going to Vivocity for comm days and future stuff for PoGo...

==Before going to Vivo==

- Freshen up yourself. That includes breakfast , hydrate and etc.

- Make sure u stock up on whatever u need in PoGo. Balls , Pinap , etc.

- Clear your pokemon bag. Either transfer trash , or expand till 1500. Although 1500 is honestly still not enough since...BurdenSinnoh.

- Water bottle , light snacks and a change of clothes will be nice. Since the sun in the afternoon is UGH -_-

- PoGo+ is ur best friend. I'll explain later...

==During the event at Vivo==

- For those with good phones , GPS will detect even indoors. For those with lousy phones , sky garden is ur only choice. If it rains , go to the playground at level 2 where theres an open space.

- Pokestop > catching. Unless a 100% IV appears. No im not kidding on this. Chances are , u WILL catch until u lose track of ur balls and berry counts. And if u didnt prepare alot beforehand...*cough*. And besides , beldum quest will fill all the pokestops for supplies so...yup.

- Incubate your eggs at 11.01am to ensure 1/4 distance. Dont go itchy hand now...

- Keep walking around. Make full use of the pokestops and 1/4 distance.

- Do NOT appraise during the event. Dont waste time please , unless ur pokemon bag is REALLY full...

- Going in small groups or individual will have max efficiency. The reason why I say this is because a big group will cause human traffic and being 'stuck' at a spot. U will thank me for this!

**PoGo+ Users , LOOK HERE. Else , skip this**

- Charge ur PoGo+ before the event. Obviously...

- Do NOT forget that PoGo+ ONLY USES RED BALLS. Ignoring this point WILL make ur PoGo+ useless...>_>

- Turn on auto-spin but turn off auto-catch. While walking around , PoGo+ WILL spin a few pokestops for u , saving seconds to minutes.

- Manual catching can be tiring throughout the 3 hours , so best to tie PoGo+ to ur SMALLER account and turn on auto-catch when u need to.

- If the server lags...ALL HAIL THE PoGo+! Quickly tie the PoGo+ to ur main. PoGo+ ignores all errors server-related. That means as long as u have GPS available , PoGo+ WILL keep catching for u during the server lag. Im dead serious on this since I personally experienced this during larvitar commday.

==After the event==

- ...Do whatever u want. Just dont forget to evolve ur beldum by 3pm. 

And...thats all! Have fun peeps! 

-FeilyxNixx

@HendryTanAnyone finds this new club structure a little laggy? Also a little to get used to: on club page with posts timeline the direction is down up, but when click into thread it is up-down...a bit distracting.

Sortof miss the old route of just clicking on thread title, then go into list of updown familiar post sequence...

• 1 year later...

Now they offer Remote Raid Pass, everyone can 'fly' legally now. haha :)

Hope everyone is doing fine during this lockdown - stay safe fellow trainers!

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

1 hour ago, feilyxnixx said:

Are u willing to pay SGD for it? LOL

heck no! not a cent goes to them! stingy me! =P
oh! nice body figure you have there :)

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

hey you guys! :)
How did the Incense day go for you, it was honestly more like freaking Sentret Community Day XD I caught 3 shiny sentrets! and a shiny bronzor, nothing with great IVs :(

btw, if you're here Jingergc, do let me know who you are? TIA :)

Can anyone my account

first account

2773 3193 1007

Second account

5750 8846 3977

Thank you so muchie

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

On 4/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, feilyxnixx said:

If it requires only pokecoins then not so bad. hahas

Just average body...too skinny. HAHAHAHA

Thanks man! added :)

On 4/20/2020 at 11:21 PM, Coolbriz said:

Used 4 incenses since I got a whole lot for 1 gold coin in previous promo. Got my first shiny sentret and that's the only reeaes. The rest nothing to wow about. Looking forward to Abra CD though.

How did Abra comday go for you bro, best iv i caught was only 96iv, did get 15 shinies tho

10 minutes ago, 1potato2potato said:

Thanks man! added :)

How did Abra comday go for you bro, best iv i caught was only 96iv, did get 15 shinies tho

got about a page of shinies but only 1 non-shiny 98-99% pvp stats. But it's a glass cannon anyway. Just collected some stardusts and exploited all my buddies for free balls :lol:

Be cool, like a breeze...

2 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

got about a page of shinies but only 1 non-shiny 98-99% pvp stats. But it's a glass cannon anyway. Just collected some stardusts and exploited all my buddies for free balls :lol:

nice! that's pretty solid iv too, but yeah - glass cannon, like gengar XD

not good. remote raid pass costs coins , and only 10 ppl per lobby , and reduced dmg dealt in raids. 

HPWU remote raid is FREE. aibeit a bit of bugs here and there but no big issues.

would keep the pass for something USEFUL , like darkrai or dialga...

or can use if its raining and not convenient to burn orange/green pass.

do note that orange/green pass and pink pass IS DIFFERENT LOBBY!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zekrom incoming. 17 June onwards together with Wednesday-Raid-Hours.

2307 and 2884 are the magic numbers. And pray for Rainy. Prepare your rare candies for dumping into him.

No matter what you do , go and get a 100% by hook or by crook. Orange pass , Green pass , Pink pass , lucky trade. Whatever.

Zekzek will be the best ELECTRIC type for a VERY , VERY , VERY VERY VERY VERY long time. *Fistbump on Machamp*

1 hour ago, feilyxnixx said:

Zekrom incoming. 17 June onwards together with Wednesday-Raid-Hours.

2307 and 2884 are the magic numbers. And pray for Rainy. Prepare your rare candies for dumping into him.

No matter what you do , go and get a 100% by hook or by crook. Orange pass , Green pass , Pink pass , lucky trade. Whatever.

Zekzek will be the best ELECTRIC type for a VERY , VERY , VERY VERY VERY VERY long time. *Fistbump on Machamp*

Oooh tks for tip! - Have been loading up on Reshiram cuz thot it's most useful for GBL...didn't know Zekrom is good to use too :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Oooh tks for tip! - Have been loading up on Reshiram cuz thot it's most useful for GBL...didn't know Zekrom is good to use too :thumb:

Zekrom > Reshiram. Mostly for raids/gym usage. 

You cant compare mons used between raids/gyms and GPL. PvE and PvP have their own entire set of different meta mons.

But generally Zekrom will be the new electric master league monster. BYE RAIKOU UR FIRED!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 12:10 AM, feilyxnixx said:

Im sure u all saw the news on Mega-Evolve.

*UNOFFICIAL* Rumors are spreading that needs best buddy for it. So get started early!

Which are best mons to prep for mega evolve? Mew2? Rayqaza? Gardevoir? So many...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/24/2020 at 11:50 PM, stan_chit said:

Can anyone my account

first account

2773 3193 1007

Second account

5750 8846 3977

Thank you so muchie

Yo! added your first account :)

[+] Also, am looking for these 3 players:

XivanioR

Jingergc

yanzzzzyan

Edited by 1potato2potato

9 hours ago, feilyxnixx said:

XivanioR here. Sad u in msia...=(

Gotcha! LoL

Nah, all good here - yanzzzzyan actually invited me to raid Heatrans and I joined using RRP :)

That's why i wanna look for you guys, so we can invite each other for raids (maybe through telegram)

On 9/5/2020 at 7:26 AM, 1potato2potato said:

Gotcha! LoL

Nah, all good here - yanzzzzyan actually invited me to raid Heatrans and I joined using RRP :)

That's why i wanna look for you guys, so we can invite each other for raids (maybe through telegram)

Oh...i dont really use RRP unless its something very useful...LOL

Cheers~ Hope we can cross borders next year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...