Dorkable Posted October 15, 2018 Posted October 15, 2018 Tis' time to round up your Pokeballs. ArchDragon 1
Dorkable Posted November 12, 2018 Author Posted November 12, 2018 Anyone pre-ordered your copy? Countdown to 16 Nov.
Dorkable Posted November 17, 2018 Author Posted November 17, 2018 Got my Let's Go Pikachu. Feels a bit underwhelming though due to the new wild pokemon encounters - Pokemon Go style instead of straight up combat.
Dashy_Boy Posted November 18, 2018 Posted November 18, 2018 Any good online guides? I caught my first shiny pidgey, gave it its own candy until to a certain point. Not really understanding that mechanics though
qiye Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 On 11/17/2018 at 8:43 AM, Dorkable said: Got my Let's Go Pikachu. Feels a bit underwhelming though due to the new wild pokemon encounters - Pokemon Go style instead of straight up combat. feel meh too!
qiye Posted November 20, 2018 Posted November 20, 2018 On 11/18/2018 at 12:43 PM, Dashy_Boy said: Any good online guides? I caught my first shiny pidgey, gave it its own candy until to a certain point. Not really understanding that mechanics though try serebii Dashy_Boy 1
Dorkable Posted November 25, 2018 Author Posted November 25, 2018 I think it only supports local co-op mode. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Dorkable Posted November 26, 2018 Author Posted November 26, 2018 Online mode is only for PvP mode. That's what I mean.
qiye Posted December 6, 2018 Posted December 6, 2018 i’m trying to get the ideal nature for abra! and it is so hard to catch & even harder to find
Fokia Posted December 27, 2018 Posted December 27, 2018 On 12/6/2018 at 10:33 PM, qiye said: i’m trying to get the ideal nature for abra! and it is so hard to catch & even harder to find https://gamerant.com/pokemon-lets-go-fortune-teller-perfect-nature/
Recommended Posts