Male HQ

Are Pinoys Really Gay Friendly?

Guest Guest

Look at the above video. People always say how friendly and loving pinoys are. The above video made by pinoys themselves showed otherwise. Only 1 out 10 help that drag queen. The 2nd who help, the security guard guard just asked the drag to wait elsewhere.

Tot they have so much freedom...where is the compassion pinoys?

Guest Guest meh

I don’t think being gay has something to do with it. And also I hate this kind of video experiments since we can only see what they wanted us to see. And if you really want to understand what happened in the video or in any same scenario, you can read about “bystander effect”. Learning new stuff can be more productive than bashing the whole race. Besides, what’s the point of this post?

• 8 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 2:19 PM, Guest Guest meh said:

I don’t think being gay has something to do with it. And also I hate this kind of video experiments since we can only see what they wanted us to see. And if you really want to understand what happened in the video or in any same scenario, you can read about “bystander effect”. Learning new stuff can be more productive than bashing the whole race. Besides, what’s the point of this post?

True. And they are good in bed you know. They are very shy at first but when you pull the right trigger, it would be the best of fun.

Guest Guest

Pinoys are never friendly anyway, gay-friendly or any otherwise ... unless you want to count pretentious friendliness as a form of friendliness. 

Guest Global Phenomenon

As usual, the cute and manly ones are gay friendly. The sissy and ugly ones are not, and are also very fake.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I would think so.

some of them are friendly and they like my fair porcelain skin a lot.

at the McDonald’s at my neighbourhood, there is one pinoy crew that always look at me when I’m there.

checking me out and smiling and greeting me.

i day, I flashed my tits out of my bra by the side of my singlet, while seated in a quiet corner.

he was hooked on and proceeded to give me his contact number.

contacted and hooked up in my flat.

he pumped my hole while nibbling and playing with my nipples - my weakest spot.

pump all his white cream into my hole, despite me telling him to shoot on my face. Very angry to let the man juice to waste! 

After all the action, he told me he is married back at home! 

Which explains why he kept attacking my weak spots!:P

Guest pussypinoy

yeah, seems to be my experience too. Pinoys seem very inclined to play all sort of pussies, male or female. Just my hearthrobbed boy came to my mind, who incessantly cried at my place after he found out that the Pinoy who he thought is his bf , was married in the Philippines... needed long to console him...

• 3 months later...

some are not some are friendly, i met two pinoy guys  long time ago when they were new in singapore, that time they are still very simple in everything and nice and they have a low expectation in everything as well. when they started to hit the gym and earn a bit to buy nice clothes they suddenly change attitude to arrogant and started to ignore me just because they are hotter than me now lol. so it depends on a person.

• 1 month later...

https://www.quora.com/Are-Filipinos-the-friendliest-people-in-the-world

On the surface, Filipinos are very friendly and helpful, but there is a huge undercurrent of selfishness and self-interest in Philippine society.

Don't get me wrong, I am married to a Filipina and have a wide network of friends here that mean the world to me. However, most of the problems in the country stem from the fact that a significant majority of people here, of all ages and social classes, have 101 reasons why they are exempt from the laws that govern the country and the basic rules that govern any polite society.

The origin of this is that, regardless of who happens to hold political power at any given time, the country is effectively owned by a handful of families that between them hoard much of the nation's wealth for personal enrichment, they fight amongst each other for supremacy all the time whilst those further down the social ranks suffer.

Government at all levels, including law enforcement, remains corrupt to the core. Each time a new government is elected, its promises to eradicate corruption end up doing nothing more than shifting the balance of the endemic corruption in their own favour.

The police, not only through corruption and often also incompetence, but also through being starved of adequate resources, are utterly incapable of enforcing the law, and everyone knows it. Just one among a number of examples, the appalling traffic situation in Metro Manila, is made ten times worse than it would otherwise be due to chronic under-investment in infrastructure by the fact that for every one driver who is punished for running a red light, not having working lights at night or blocking a busy junction, a hundred more drive past the same police or traffic officer doing the self same things. Breaking the law in the Philippines is like being a wildebeest running with the herd through the plains of Africa, the authorities are lions, they'll get one or two of you but the multitude is home free.

Filipinos are also each others' own worst enemies. There is a cult of wealth that means everyone who has money, regardless of whether they earned it themself, considers themself better than those poorer. Rich people employ poor people at disgusting rates of pay, and the poor accept it because they have little choice; many companies refuse to obey minimum wage legislation and other employment law, partly for the same reason as the wildebeest analogy that I made for road use, and partly because when they do get caught, it's easy to pay off corrupt officials and make the problem go away.

That kind of treatment rarely buys loyalty, however, and many poorer folk rip off their employers with alarming regularity. If you employ a building firm to build a tower block, you will probably be helping a number of the construction workers to build or improve their own homes through pilferage of materials from the site.

Friendship and loyalty in the Philippines are very much tribal in nature, and many day-to-day relationships are more about meeting mutual need than truly respecting others, I've even seen the dog-eat-dog attitudes here tear apart families because personal need and greed can supersede even the needs of one's own family members.

i have former philippine flatmate who is cute and friendly. he act as straight guy but my gaydar says he is positive to be gay. he always bring different guy “friend” every week diffrent nationality like taiwan, hk, china, japs, korean etc. he always invite me to join dinner with his friends and have pleasant conversation and good food all the time. then they go to his room to do their thing without inviting me cos i wash the dishes for free dinner. the next day i borrow his ironing board and check his trash bin there’s always used condom with cum inside. sounds gross but i know he is hosting gays. he is very friendly though.

Guest filled condiments
46 minutes ago, Guest Yee said:

i have former philippine flatmate who is cute and friendly. he act as straight guy but my gaydar says he is positive to be gay. he always bring different guy “friend” every week diffrent nationality like taiwan, hk, china, japs, korean etc. he always invite me to join dinner with his friends and have pleasant conversation and good food all the time. then they go to his room to do their thing without inviting me cos i wash the dishes for free dinner. the next day i borrow his ironing board and check his trash bin there’s always used condom with cum inside. sounds gross but i know he is hosting gays. he is very friendly though.

One detail in your story told me, you're a Singaporean...

34 minutes ago, Guest filled condiments said:

One detail in your story told me, you're a Singaporean...

yes but i’m talking about my former pinoy flatmate

• 3 weeks later...

Recently, a married pinoy told me that he is in the process of divorcing his wife. They seem like a happy couple and have been married for 4 years. As this guy is a new friend, I just listened his story. What shocked to me was the reason of divorce is his wife does not want to have baby. Even this guy gave in, she still wants to go separate way. Worst, she told him that she looks down on him as he is a non-graduate and earned less than hers.

I do not want to say who is right or wrong. Anyway, I believe if she has already 变 心, there is no points keeping the relationship. I encourage him to put his efforts on his career and keep going. Who knows, he may meet another lady who is more suitable for him. He thanked me for my advice and he is coping well now.

I believe in 心 灵的交流,if both of you have the same frequency towards life and love, nothing will change. That is what chinese say, 心 心 相 印。

你 说 呢 ?

2 hours ago, Guest Jianho said:

Recently, a married pinoy told me that he is in the process of divorcing his wife. They seem like a happy couple and have been married for 4 years. As this guy is a new friend, I just listened his story. What shocked to me was the reason of divorce is his wife does not want to have baby. Even this guy gave in, she still wants to go separate way. Worst, she told him that she looks down on him as he is a non-graduate and earned less than hers.

I do not want to say who is right or wrong. Anyway, I believe if she has already 变 心, there is no points keeping the relationship. I encourage him to put his efforts on his career and keep going. Who knows, he may meet another lady who is more suitable for him. He thanked me for my advice and he is coping well now.

I believe in 心 灵的交流,if both of you have the same frequency towards life and love, nothing will change. That is what chinese say, 心 心 相 印。

你 说 呢 ?

我说 why you so kaypoh? 少一只蟑螂,多一件好事。

5 hours ago, Guest Jianho said:

你 说 呢 ?

Does he know you are gay ?  Maybe he could sense it.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Uncle Meng

The pinoys in my HDB area are very friendly. Once I was exercising topless in my FBT shorts at the fitness area. So sweaty. I'm no hunk. Just uncle bod with hairy stomach and bushy armpits. This pinoy in nurse uniform walked pass. He saw me and signal me to follow. I went to his rented room and he lick all my whole body sweat, suck my sweaty cock and asked to cum inside his throat. He's married with 3 kids from Manila. Such hunger. Wish I would meet him again.

4 minutes ago, Guest Uncle Meng said:

The pinoys in my HDB area are very friendly. Once I was exercising topless in my FBT shorts at the fitness area. So sweaty. I'm no hunk. Just uncle bod with hairy stomach and bushy armpits. This pinoy in nurse uniform walked pass. He saw me and signal me to follow. I went to his rented room and he lick all my whole body sweat, suck my sweaty cock and asked to cum inside his throat. He's married with 3 kids from Manila. Such hunger. Wish I would meet him again.

Where is it? 

You mix up the meaning of friendly and horny?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle Meng
30 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Where is it? 

Near KTPH many Pinoy nurses. They are naturally friendly so that's why they choose to do nursing. I guess

16 hours ago, Guest Uncle Meng said:

Nice! I heard that most of them are bi. Never had an exoerience with pinoy but my friends said they are good either role.

8 hours ago, Guest Joily said:

Nice! I heard that most of them are bi. Never had an exoerience with pinoy but my friends said they are good either role.

Yes, most of my pinoy encounters are bi. Married with kids. They work here alone. Really miss their wives and kids. They like manly uncle bods with bushy armpits. So far my experience is that they like smelling the sweaty pits pubes and ass. 6 pax are nice to have but not their top priority. Just guessing... I'm sure others have good experience to share

Guest KevinLi39

Guys wanted to find if anyone had similar experiences. My new house was painted on yesterday. I reached there first and one of the pinoy painters came first. He was really cute, in fact the first time i saw him, he really made me hard. All the more he took out his shirt for obvious reasons because he had to paint and he really looked good. I really could not resist him. I started talking to him about his likes and dislikes. I found that he had eyes for chubby hairy guys like me. He was smiling left to right and there was no one in the new house. He was painting the master room and i went in to look at his painting skills. He somehow came near me and touched me and by me, i was so high immediately so i pulled down his shorts and the rest is history.....

Then came the second painter after 1 hour. Also pinoy. He was even more boyish and lean and a wonderful 6 pacs and the first guy told him about the experience and by God he too was a high sex drive dude. Once again we had all the fun. A very nice 3 some. Anyone had similar instances ?

3 hours ago, Guest KevinLi39 said:

. A very nice 3 some. Anyone had similar instances ?

Not so lucky as you.

Nor imaginative.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

48 minutes ago, Renewables said:

My house need repainting :) 

contact numbers ? 😙

You or your house? 

ryan reynolds smile GIF

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest KevinLi39 said:

Guys wanted to find if anyone had similar experiences. My new house was painted on yesterday. I reached there first and one of the pinoy painters came first. He was really cute, in fact the first time i saw him, he really made me hard. All the more he took out his shirt for obvious reasons because he had to paint and he really looked good. I really could not resist him. I started talking to him about his likes and dislikes. I found that he had eyes for chubby hairy guys like me. He was smiling left to right and there was no one in the new house. He was painting the master room and i went in to look at his painting skills. He somehow came near me and touched me and by me, i was so high immediately so i pulled down his shorts and the rest is history.....

Then came the second painter after 1 hour. Also pinoy. He was even more boyish and lean and a wonderful 6 pacs and the first guy told him about the experience and by God he too was a high sex drive dude. Once again we had all the fun. A very nice 3 some. Anyone had similar instances ?

So fake .... "All the more he took out his shirt for obvious reasons because he had to paint " ... only a stuuuupid and unprofessional painter will take off his shirt to paint.  

Guest Hot Swimmer

Had fun with a cute pinoy in cruise club before. He was so slutty and dragged me to room. Once in the room, he let me lay on bed and then sat on my big hard cock auto thrust up and down vigorously with hands on my broad chest occasionally played my sensitive nips. This continue till i burst out in condom. Then he removed condom and licked and cleaned my shaft for a long time. First time met such a slutty pinoy guy. Think pinoy people crazy for sex like indon and malay. Feel so good to fuck them.

3 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Had fun with a cute pinoy in cruise club before. He was so slutty and dragged me to room. Once in the room, he let me lay on bed and then sat on my big hard cock auto thrust up and down vigorously with hands on my broad chest occasionally played my sensitive nips. This continue till i burst out in condom. Then he removed condom and licked and cleaned my shaft for a long time. First time met such a slutty pinoy guy. Think pinoy people crazy for sex like indon and malay. Feel so good to fuck them.

Yes correct

3 hours ago, Garyl said:

I always feel inferior when talkkng in English.

Feel better when we are naked..👿

Think younger gen are gay friendly..

Y do peel inperior?

They r bery priendly.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 11/11/2018 at 1:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Look at the above video. People always say how friendly and loving pinoys are. The above video made by pinoys themselves showed otherwise. Only 1 out 10 help that drag queen. The 2nd who help, the security guard guard just asked the drag to wait elsewhere.

Tot they have so much freedom...where is the compassion pinoys?

Not my business..is what they thought..

But it is the job of a security guard...

Try staging this scene in a gay community /sauna..and see if all the gays wont rape those straight guys

39 minutes ago, yag123123 said:

Not my business..is what they thought..

But it is the job of a security guard...

Try staging this scene in a gay community /sauna..and see if all the gays wont rape those straight guys

Those straight guys not my type loh... 

On 7/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

I would think so.

some of them are friendly and they like my fair porcelain skin a lot.

at the McDonald’s at my neighbourhood, there is one pinoy crew that always look at me when I’m there.

checking me out and smiling and greeting me.

i day, I flashed my tits out of my bra by the side of my singlet, while seated in a quiet corner.

he was hooked on and proceeded to give me his contact number.

contacted and hooked up in my flat.

he pumped my hole while nibbling and playing with my nipples - my weakest spot.

pump all his white cream into my hole, despite me telling him to shoot on my face. Very angry to let the man juice to waste! 

After all the action, he told me he is married back at home! 

Which explains why he kept attacking my weak spots!:P

Wow... you never fail to mention your fair porcelain skin.  If you're lying you probably look like Jabba the Hut

I would say Filipinos are a nice bunch of people.  Like any community there's quiet ones and there's more sociable ones.  

I remember when I went to work in HK, I was disappointed that the Hongkies colleagues didn't show us where to have lunch on the first day.  In fact it was a bunch of Filipinos who said,  why don't you join us for lunch.  Work wise I find they are professional, open, approachable and generous to share what they know.  Outside of work, I joined them for a game if basketball and a memorable long weekend trip to Sai Kung. 

I don't know why people hate on them.  Perhaps they feel threatenedby the Filipino workers.

Guest Pitbull

Hi, I am a Singaporean and I make friends with people from different places, etc. Malaysians, Burmese, Europeans. Gay filipinos on the other hand seem to be quite a challenge for me after interacting with them online or in public. Yes, they smile at you, exchange eye contact, and share the usual details of where they live and what they do (Some have been here for more than a decade). But when you probe further into their gay life or initiate bodily contact, they close up and avoid you. I wonder if it has anything to do with their staunch Catholicism where many prefer to find the Right One and share intimacy only after affirming a proper relationship. Anyone can share some insights or past experiences that happened to them in Singapore?

Last November when I was in Singapore for a short family visit. As i was checking into my hotel, there was this pretty cute Pinoy guy ahead of me who was also checking in. Long story short, later that evening as I was checking out on Grindr, there he was. He messaged me and joined me at the pool, and we proceeded to my room. He is cute, and after fxxking him, he left and spent the rest of the night with his friends. Around 5am he messaged me, and since I was already up due to jetlagging, he came over again for round two, and slept in my room while I went about doing my errands. The next day he joined me for breakfast and introduced me to his straight friends whom he was travelling with. They are a friendly bunch. 

Love. 

• G_M locked this topic