Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Funny , claim not the students, but often come here look for the teacher ? This kind of students will stop until the teacher masturbate & fantasising Guests and Love2blow?

You PRC? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check out http://www.manjam.com/snightingale, LOL:

myprofile

A local Chinese, 1.72 m. 59 kg discreet, I lead a simple lifestyle, dislike smokers, pubs, spas, lounges & crowded places. I do not travel outside my country. (BUT STILL A 卖国贼!!!!) I’m seeking a 100% non-smoker with short hair, fingernails, toenails, but without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, tattoo, earring or piercing. In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a necessity unless my partner needs it. I have a fetish for feet and socks worn for a day or more, but do not want to be sucked. If you think I fit your criteria, and you are in Singapore, feel free to reply me. Please state your true age, height, weight, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on. No moneyboys please. 

本人1.72米高,59公斤,生活朴素,样貌平凡属于高瘦斯文,不爱去人烟拥挤之处,也不爱去桑那或灯红酒绿之类的地方。 我在寻找一位短头发短趾甲而没留胡须, 没刺青, 没戴耳环的纯非抽烟男同志。本人并非属于一号,情愿吮而不愿被吮。 我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅男士的脚底和穿过一整天或以上的袜子,很需要脚淫。如果能接受我的癖好,请以英文或华文来函至 并写出你真实的年龄,高度和体重。通信后请勿叫我重复我的基本资料,因为这里写的很清楚了。我住东部,靠近友诺士地铁站。我不出国。谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。 

Saya membawa gaya hidup yang mudah, perokok tidak suka, pub, spa, lounge & tempat-tempat yang ramai. Saya tidak mengembara di luar negara saya. Saya telah kelihatan purata yang layak dengan kulit cerah licin tetapi berbulu kaki. Saya memohon 100% bukan perokok dengan kuku pendek, rambut pendek, kuku kaki pendek, tetapi tanpa menyimpan misaim atau tatu atau menindik. Dalam bidang seks, saya bawah. Saya mempunyai fetish kaki dan kaus kaki /stoking yang dipakai selama satu hari atau lebih, tetapi tidak mahu disedut. Saya bukan orang kaya, bukan cari pelacur lelaki. 

私はシンプルなライフスタイルと控えめなゲイ(同性愛の男の受け者)、混雑して煙の充満した場所は、バー、パブ、サウナを避けます。私は長い髪、口ひげ、髭、長い爪も足の爪、イヤリングを、タトゥーにピアスがなくて100%非喫煙者の男性を探しています、。私は足と靴下1日以上着用のフェチがある、つまり、私は男性の足と1日以上着用靴下の匂いが好き、特別に足こきを必要とする、でも吸い込まれるのは好きじゃない。

Wah......damn cheapskate sia.....sure no response one....lol

Guest Guest

Wah......damn cheapskate sia.....sure no response one....lol

It has no shame lah. It just wants to insert itself everywhere.

Have u seen its attempts to find its partner with the piece of American shit that calls itself Steve5380? 2 despo things.... ewww!

Have u seen its attempts to find its partner with the piece of American shit that calls itself Steve5380? 2 despo things.... ewww!

Pot call kettle black

Lapdog early morning barking ...

Lackey Guest waits for master order

Sleep together with free flow blow ?

Lol. I guess it can't "insert"....can probably only begged to be inserted...... still no chance... lol

Check out http://www.manjam.com/snightingale, LOL:

myprofile

A local Chinese, 1.72 m. 59 kg discreet, I lead a simple lifestyle, dislike smokers, pubs, spas, lounges & crowded places. I do not travel outside my country. (BUT STILL A 卖国贼!!!!) I’m seeking a 100% non-smoker with short hair, fingernails, toenails, but without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, tattoo, earring or piercing. In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a necessity unless my partner needs it. I have a fetish for feet and socks worn for a day or more, but do not want to be sucked. If you think I fit your criteria, and you are in Singapore, feel free to reply me. Please state your true age, height, weight, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on. No moneyboys please. 

本人1.72米高,59公斤,生活朴素,样貌平凡属于高瘦斯文,不爱去人烟拥挤之处,也不爱去桑那或灯红酒绿之类的地方。 我在寻找一位短头发短趾甲而没留胡须, 没刺青, 没戴耳环的纯非抽烟男同志。本人并非属于一号,情愿吮而不愿被吮。 我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅男士的脚底和穿过一整天或以上的袜子,很需要脚淫。如果能接受我的癖好,请以英文或华文来函至 并写出你真实的年龄,高度和体重。通信后请勿叫我重复我的基本资料,因为这里写的很清楚了。我住东部,靠近友诺士地铁站。我不出国。谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。 

Saya membawa gaya hidup yang mudah, perokok tidak suka, pub, spa, lounge & tempat-tempat yang ramai. Saya tidak mengembara di luar negara saya. Saya telah kelihatan purata yang layak dengan kulit cerah licin tetapi berbulu kaki. Saya memohon 100% bukan perokok dengan kuku pendek, rambut pendek, kuku kaki pendek, tetapi tanpa menyimpan misaim atau tatu atau menindik. Dalam bidang seks, saya bawah. Saya mempunyai fetish kaki dan kaus kaki /stoking yang dipakai selama satu hari atau lebih, tetapi tidak mahu disedut. Saya bukan orang kaya, bukan cari pelacur lelaki. 

私はシンプルなライフスタイルと控えめなゲイ(同性愛の男の受け者)、混雑して煙の充満した場所は、バー、パブ、サウナを避けます。私は長い髪、口ひげ、髭、長い爪も足の爪、イヤリングを、タトゥーにピアスがなくて100%非喫煙者の男性を探しています、。私は足と靴下1日以上着用のフェチがある、つまり、私は男性の足と1日以上着用靴下の匂いが好き、特別に足こきを必要とする、でも吸い込まれるのは好きじゃない。

Hi Guest, I clicked on its profile & the link you gave, wah really as you have said, post here and there :P

Anyway, old aunties are usually damn boring and long-winded. Just skip loh. Don't miss anything :)

Guest TW Guest

I am from Taiwan.

I got to know about Nightingale from one of my friends who previously knew him.

My friend did not want to continue associating with Nightingale because of his sissy demeanour and demanding that everything must go his way.

Nightingale, a piece of advice for you, please stop fighting with others and be a better person at your age.

I am from Taiwan.

My friend did not want to continue associating with Nightingale because of his sissy demeanour and demanding that everything must go his way.

Nightingale, a piece of advice for you, please stop fighting with others and be a better person at your age.

Oh i see.....your friend is smart :(

Oh i see.....your friend is smart :(

I hope Nightingale won't be vindictive if he knows the identity of his ex-friend. After all, his ex-friend did not instruct me to write here, I write of my own accord.

Nightingale, it's time to stop this quarreling with others. Live a decent, useful and happy life.

Unfortunately the whore is still desperate for attention and goes around with its cut and paste nonsense. No life!

Please don't call Nightingale names anymore. we must be patient and forgiving to him.

I hope Nightingale won't be vindictive if he knows the identity of his ex-friend. After all, his ex-friend did not instruct me to write here, I write of my own accord.

Nightingale, it's time to stop this quarreling with others. Live a decent, useful and happy life.

Wont do anything to your friend one lah.....Unlesss.......OMG....the scariest revenge - he rapes your friend!!! Wah piang!!!! You get your friend into trouble liao lah!!!!! Hahaha! Edited by Love2Blow

KNN...your friend sure freak out if he sees that old thing appear. Even in his nightmare he had never seen a balding old tranny in thick glasses attempting to mount its weeny smelly dick onto a thigh. Wah Lao 超级恶心!!!!

"Get off my thigh!!!!色伯伯(must pronounce "bei bei")!!!" your friend must scream and slap that 老色魔 using underwear, then can ward it off!

Lol

Edited by Love2Blow

From what I see, more are joining Nightingale's side. Even another Guest is joining to bash the Guest troll. I also find that the trolls in the Flaming Room are more often than not nicknamed Guest or Guesty. And I do not see any convincing arguments that Guest has offered so far to validate his case. Nothing but mere insults and name calling, resorting to meaningless sexual references. Nightingale is correct in observing that the troll Guest keeps late hours in the wee morning just to express malice. If the Guest's presence is not welcome by even the moderators themselves, I dun see why Guest is thick-skinned enough to continue causing storms in teacups. Why can't he just make a gracious exit from BW? Is there no other website he can enjoy his own presence? He is getting himself stuck in all the threads in the Flaming Room. My conclusion is - Guest is logically bankrupt and morally failed.[/quote

Alone????

Talking to yourself ??

You love to blow rite? What a waste,

should bj the man that naked in MRT.

Nobody give him bj until he become that stage.

-Careful with broken table, it can cut your fingers-

Guest Guest

The blind one is none other than Auntie herself.  She is blind to the fact that I still receive moral support via emails.  I have also told anti-Guesty and Anti CB Guest etc to refrain from wasting their time in this cesspool room.  Who wants to quarrel with an OCD patient to no end and be stalked & trolled for life by someone who hides behind a faceless nick throwing ninja darts?  Is Auntie able to see all this support for me?  Of course not.  And even her lackey Love2Blow sent me a friend request.  If don't believe, can ask any moderator or Love2Blow herself.  On the surface, wants to flame me, but secretly sent me friend request.  Another hypocrite!  No wonder Auntie Guest & Love2Blow make compatible bedfellows.  :whistle:

Accumulated Trolling Points

For Guest Troll, 36 (including Posting #2102)

For Love2Blow, 36 (including Postings #2098, 2099, 2100, 2103, 2106, 2107)

Now it is a draw for both of you.  Work harder and see who can out-troll who.  Who will be the first to obtain 100 points for a reward? 加油!

Aiyoh, people give you "moral support via emails" only because they love to egg you on and enjoy the sight of you getting bashed in public la, stuuuuuupid! Maybe I am one of those who sent you "moral support emails" so that I can bash you in public, possible? ;) LOL!

And funny that you should call this place a "cesspool" when you seems to be the one swimming inside here everyday. :D  :D

And I dunno how you give those trolling points. But if those points are based on the number of posts made, I would think you would be the champion here on this thread with more than 2110 posts here already. :wacko:

Guest Guest

Aiyoh, people give you "moral support via emails" only because they love to egg you on and enjoy the sight of you getting bashed in public la, stuuuuuupid! Maybe I am one of those who sent you "moral support emails" so that I can bash you in public, possible? ;) LOL!

And funny that you should call this place a "cesspool" when you seems to be the one swimming inside here everyday. :D  :D

And I dunno how you give those trolling points. But if those points are based on the number of posts made, I would think you would be the champion here on this thread with more than 2110 posts here already. :wacko:

Exactly, the old slut should ask the moderators to do a search on the IP address of that Taiwanese guest.

It's quite probable that Taiwanese guest is really from Taiwan, in which case the old slut LPPL!  

LOL

Guest Guest

I am from Taiwan.

Not possible, this incorrigible naggy old slut will not stop fighting until he steps into the coffin.

Better person?  At his age?  痴心妄想, this perverted naggy old slut will twist facts and lie to pervert the course of justice.

Imagine trying to justify masturbating while fantasising about her (underage) students.  LOL

Guest Guest

LOL, people gave him "moral support via emails"???

Who will give a pervert and a traitor moral support????????  :yuk:

Guest Guest

IP address?  Was I born yesterday?  Can't trolls use different computers?  They can run but they cannot hide their trolling characteristics.

LOL, Nightwhore is as stupid as stupid gets!  Who would fly to Taiwan just to pretend to be a Taiwanese to post on Blowing Wind?  YOU?  LOL!!!  You're really stuuuuuuuupid...

Is moral support such an important issue to you?  Is that why you need to clone yourself with different nicks in order to compensate for your feeling of inadequacy & insecurity?  I do not even need to prove it to you.  LOL.

We challenge you to name all the members who gave you moral support via e-mails, and produce evidence in the form of screenshots.  YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY!!  LOL!!!  WHO WOULD SUPPORT A TRAITOR AND PERVERT???

Please la, your challenge is one sided. Why dont you show yourself and your email? and dont hide under Burga?? Who support troll and nasty Guest like you...ans: non

You even give a bad name to people came to BW as "Guest" .

"Blind" but your nonsense claims.

Guest Guest

And since you can make wild claims that I do not get emails, I can also make claims that your job requires you to often fly to Taiwan and back.  An even wilder claim will be that you have sister trolls there who can do your bidding of trolling from there.  Makes sense?  I have no proof for it but why get so worked up?

So you admit you have no proof that the Taiwan guest posting here is not really from Taiwan.

Which means you were just blabbering rubbish and making false claims all this while!

HAHAHAHAHA, what's new from you, the devious lying twisting naggy old slut?

So I have to provide you names of those who sent me mail?  Does Love2Blow's friend request count?  Do I also need to send you names of those who want to bed with me?  Since you claim that your friend finds me demanding, the onus is on you to prove that your story is true.  If you want others to believe in your religion, prove that God exists.  Otherwise, you can also claim your friend saw me molesting somebody in a toilet or having sex with a corpse in a cemetery.  By giving me your friend;s name won't compromise his identity.  And together with the details of that event, I can then confirm the truth of your accusation.  Since you want to dig out my personal affairs to flame me, why stop there and do an unconvincing job?  And even if it is true that I am demanding, so what?  Does that means he is too laxed?  I admit I am demanding, especially to my students.  hahaha.

LOL, obviously you don't have screenshots of those people who purportedly sent you e-mails of moral support, hence all the bullshitting here.  

Anyway, how popular or unpopular I am is not the issue.  Whether I have only one supporter, one million supporters or no supoorter is also not the issue.  All these distractors are meant to evade the issue that you have unfairly bashed foreigners, particularly the PRCs in the various xenophobic threads in BW and you have been trying to spread negative energy to stir disharmony in our society because of your personal agenda.  Surely I need not repeat which threads they are.  I am already a broken record.

And all your naggy distracting posts are meant to evade the issue that you are a traitor who jumps to the PRCs' defence like you are a PRC, and a pervert who thinks masturbating while fantasising about your students is OK.  

Of course a traitor and pervert will never be popular, hence we called your bluff that you have many supporters (as claimed by you).  You can't even produce screenshots of support e-mails to justify that preposterous claim of yours.  Obviously you love to twist like a devious snake and bullshit your way through all the time.

Guest Guest

Please la, your challenge is one sided. Why dont you show yourself and your email? and dont hide under Burga?? Who support troll and nasty Guest like you...ans: non

BURGA???  LOL  :lol:

Talk about nasty guest, aren't you the pot calling the kettle black, still dare to talk so much  :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Looks like only the PRCs are supporting Nightwhore .... Their Chinglish is a dead giveaway.

BURGA??? LOL :lol:

Talk about nasty guest, aren't you the pot calling the kettle black, still dare to talk so much :rolleyes:

Check it out la, bodoh Guest

burga[ boor-guh ]

noun

1. burka

See, your limited brain functions

Yet , wanna act smart.

Bodoh ...and thick skin , like fly keep banging on glass window..

Since you claim "pot calling kettle black" means you also dont talk much hor...duduk diam diam la.

Looks like only the PRCs are supporting Nightwhore .... Their Chinglish is a dead giveaway.

Not dare to take up the challenge? Just say so....shame on YOU.

But ...GM said Guest is thick skin, so, should strip naked in bus. No malu rite? Dont worry we are "blind" anyway...

Guest Guest

No. Everyone has their rights to have a personal prefence to what they like. Beside he is only defending them from people who make sweeping statements.

A traitor is someone like that unmentionable fucker in here that always defend the white ghosts.

Don't grow fixate on the problems.

Try to grow fixate on the cause of the problems.

No. The reasons those guests gave in labeling him that way don't make sense.

How about the way Nightwhore brings out Singaporeans to bash while he defends his PRCs? Is that good enough to label him as a 卖国贼?

Gstc69? who is that? Wow if a new government takes over sg, this clown will.demand they take sg back 100 years into the dark ages.wah, will.want people who dont agree with.him.be castrated, decapitated someon, u think u.in staying.in pre french revolution? Clown.

Can you please stop writing for yourself to understand only?

Guest Guest

How about the way Nightwhore brings out Singaporeans to bash while he defends his PRCs? Is that good enough to label him as a 卖国贼?

HELL YES! 夜莺是个卖国贼!

He could have just defended the PRCs if he wished.

Why did he go so far as to dig out countless articles and videos of purported misdeeds by Singaporeans?

Was there really a need for him to post misdeeds of Singaporeans to show that the PRCs aren't that bad?

Couldn't he just have stuck to defending the PRCs?

It is for this very reason that the term 卖国贼 suits him to a T.

Guest Guest

Auntie Troll,

I thought our fights should be limited to our usual thread. Why start another thread?

LOL, this is rich coming from the same person who started poking her nose into RA and gstc's feud as well as CBM GM's threads. LOL!!!

Nightwhore is really deceptive.

Guest Supporter

LOL, Nightwhore is as stupid as stupid gets!  Who would fly to Taiwan just to pretend to be a Taiwanese to post on Blowing Wind?  YOU?  LOL!!!  You're really stuuuuuuuupid...

We challenge you to name all the members who gave you moral support via e-mails, and produce evidence in the form of screenshots.  YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY!!  LOL!!!  WHO WOULD SUPPORT A TRAITOR AND PERVERT???

You are good!  :clap:  - you really want to make that old ugly tranny vomit blood is it   :lol: ?  She kena left right centre from you :rolleyes:

This will be the first time she has menses and it comes out from her mouth.........make sure you stuff her toothless mouth with a thick kotex. :P  :D  :lol:

Guest Guest

3.  Do Singaporeans never quarrel publicly?  I already warned you if want to cherry pick on others' faults, others can also do the same to us.

I did not show local misdeeds to "show that PRCs are not that bad".  I did it to show how prejudiced you are, feeling that we are good enough to criticise others for their shortcomings.

Page A5 of today's Straits Times (18 Mar 2014)

Woman who was spat at 'lucky to be female'. 

Accused in tiff at interchange says he would have hit her if she were male.

Or you can also refer to

Man on trial for spitting at 2 women at bus interchange

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/man-trial-spitting-two-women-bus-interchange-claims-one-called-him-stu

The newspaper article says:

Ms Lee said as a Singaporean, he should not be behaving such a way.  "It is a disgrace," she said, accusing him of bullying.

So Auntie Guest, tell me who are you to call others uncivlised & unrefined?  Have I been distorting facts?  Why are you not happy that I brought all this up?  Because the truth hurts your ego, right?  Not convinced?  Here got some more:

Joo Chiat Neighbours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm2aFwF6L08

Singapore Fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhyC_4cdxY

Ang Mo Kio blk 538 fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXW8m9hKL2g

And the irony of all, this video clip was taken from your Hougang neighbourhood:

Hougang block 246 fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_N4eo93ng

What a joke!

So I repeat, I raised all this in the hope that you will stop acting the high horse, when in fact you do not have the moral authority to condemn PRCs or whoever foreigners excessively.  So do you still want to cherrypick on the peccadilloes of PRCs, thinking that nobody will cherrypick on our behaviour?  Today I am doing all the Sg-bashing in the hope that you would stop your OCD.  But tomorrow, who knows?  Some foreigner may look at your postings & start to retaliate.  That will trigger a war in cyberspace not just in BW but spread to straight websites.  We already have a real riot in Little India.  Do we still need another in Sg?

Can you still answer my 3 questions?

Anyone needs further evidence of how that 卖国贼 consistently bashes Singaporeans in order to defend PRCs?

He can go dig out all his crap about the Singaporeans' misdeeds in this country but he ignored all those bad news of the PRCs problems in China. He got so many challenges for us, then I also challenge him to find as many stories of Singaporeans misbehaving in China as the number of stories of PRCs's uncivilized behaviors in Singapore.

Guest Guest

HELL YES! 夜莺是个卖国贼!

He could have just defended the PRCs if he wished.

Why did he go so far as to dig out countless articles and videos of purported misdeeds by Singaporeans?

Was there really a need for him to post misdeeds of Singaporeans to show that the PRCs aren't that bad?

Couldn't he just have stuck to defending the PRCs?

It is for this very reason that the term 卖国贼 suits him to a T.

You notice that until now that Nightwhore is unable to give any answer to this post of yours, 因为她作贼心虚,she has no convincing justification for her treachery.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic