Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

oh Guest Dirty Auntie in super denial mode now...

Hm, just wondering, bobooshooting was one of Dirty Aunties favourite words.

Hm, wannabee too...

Hurray GUEST DIRTY AUNTIE IS DEAD!

Guest Dirty Auntie II is born...

Hopefully will leave as soon too.

One dying off dynasty has been enough for Singapore....

Huh? This is super denial mode??? Hahahaha... If you want to see DENIAL, you should go back and see yourself posting your defense of Brochez! Lol! How you went so far to defend him just because he is WHITE and then claim you want to prove his innocence? Please la. We all know you are his personal friend and you might even have been his personal bitch before. Hahahaha... 

Now, if THAT wasn't denial, nothing else will ever be denial! Hahahahaha.... 

giphy.gif&ehk=ZSTRoH2jz1EMtn1KOI%2BCaA

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest disclosed yourself

Spreading more fake news?

Are you trying to achieve a Master in spreading rumours and untruths.

You are in self denial and becoming surreal.

Maybe we should conclude you're a thing of the past...

It's known that I apply the "innocent until proven guilty principle" to all person from all ethnic/ cultural backgrounds.

Yes, for a fascist person like you Dirty Auntie such principle doesn't exist.

I don't know him and never met him. Please refrain from posting mere nonsense.

Regarding the data leak you never recognised that my extremely early Sherlockian assumption that he took the registry data as a bargaining chip against the government was later confirmed as correct!!!

You only try to divert from your own bad deeds and the fact that you Dirty Auntie have been multiple times caught by the Moderators, seriously reprimanded by the Moderators and even categorised as "a weird person with split personality" by the Moderators.

Spreading baseless rumours against others won't absolve you from those actions and reprimands by the Moderators.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Spreading more fake news?

Are you trying to achieve a Master in spreading rumours and untruths.

You are in self denial and becoming surreal.

Maybe we should conclude you're a thing of the past...

It's known that I apply the "innocent until proven guilty principle" to all person from all ethnic/ cultural backgrounds. 

Yes, for a fascist person like you Dirty Auntie such principle doesn't exist.

I don't know him and never met him. Please refrain from posting mere nonsense.

Regarding the data leak you never recognised that my extremely early Sherlockian assumption that he took the registry data as a bargaining chip against the government was later confirmed as correct!!!

You only try to divert from your own bad deeds and the fact that you Dirty Auntie have been multiple times caught by the Moderators, seriously reprimanded by the Moderators and even categorised as "a weird person with split personality" by the Moderators.

Spreading baseless rumours against others won't absolve you from those actions and reprimands by the Moderators.

YOU?? YOU "apply the "innocent until proven guilty principle" to all person from all ethnic/ cultural backgrounds."?? Of all people, YOU???

YOU, the one who accuses all Guest to be the same person?

YOU, the one who claimed I am the Guest Life Lessons?

YOU, apply the "innocent until proven guilty principle" to all person from all ethnic/ cultural backgrounds?? 

YEAH ... RIGHT! Like hell you did. 

Related image

And if YOU are anything, it is YOU who are in super denial now, trying to deny the fact that YOU know Brochez and that YOU might even have been his BITCH before!! 

Guest Nightwhore
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

YOU?? YOU "apply the "innocent until proven guilty principle" to all person from all ethnic/ cultural backgrounds."?? Of all people, YOU???

YOU, the one who accuses all Guest to be the same person?

YOU, the one who claimed I am the Guest Life Lessons?

YOU, apply the "innocent until proven guilty principle" to all person from all ethnic/ cultural backgrounds?? 

YEAH ... RIGHT! Like hell you did. 

Related image

And if YOU are anything, it is YOU who are in super denial now, trying to deny the fact that YOU know Brochez and that YOU might even have been his BITCH before!! 

:clap:

Guest disclosed yourself

I never said that you, Dirty Auntie, are "life lesson" but I said that on that post you Dirty Auntie impersonated "life lesson" by posting that response under the impersonated nick" life lesson" .

This is the post you wrote by impersonating Life Lesson:

On 5/1/2019 at 12:34 AM, Guest life's lessons said:

Why can't you be honest with your bf about your flings?

Do you think your bf will be happy with you hiding things behind his back?  Lol

And who are you to decide what information to keep from ur bf?

Maybe your bf will enjoy a 3-some? Lolol

You just want to deny that you posted above by impersonating the nick "life lesson".

Otherwise you should tell us why both IP addresses were the same as pointed out by the Moderator?

I never said that all Guests are the same person. But I pointed out that you Dirty Auntie and your lackey clone bf Fan Bing Bing are behind some of the Guests.

Repeating the same nonsense over and over, like you prefer to do Dirty Auntie, doesn't make it to truth.

I have no major problem with the description. I can live with it.

It seems much favourable to me then being named a "weird person with a split personality" as the Moderators did to you, Dirty Auntie.

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I never said that you, Dirty Auntie, are "life lesson" but I said that on that post you Dirty Auntie impersonated "life lesson" by posting that response under the impersonated nick" life lesson

Excuse me... this is SMLJ?? In one single sentence, can trip all over yourself?? First, you claim that you didn't say Dirty Auntie is "life lesson". Then you can say "Dirty Auntie" impersonated "life lesson" by posting that response under the impersonated nick" life lesson"?? Are you stupid, or are you stooooooooopid?? Seriously, like that want to play Sherlock Holmes? Like that wanna be a lawyer?? OMG!

19 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I never said that all Guests are the same person. But I pointed out that you Dirty Auntie and your lackey clone bf Fan Bing Bing are behind some of the Guests

Aiyoh! Firstly, I'm not even this Guest " Dirty Auntie" you mentioned. And furthermore, I thought you claimed that  Dirty Auntie and Fan Bing Bing were the same person last time? How come now you claim that they are bf this time? Am I the third bf as well? Threesome huh? And now, you suddenly claim you "never said that all Guests are the same person"? Are you retreating now?? Ooooooooo ... retreating back into your doghouse already huh? LOL! 

Just because you are Brochez personal lawyer-wannabe bitch, doesn't mean you have to go barking like some mad stooooopid dog here on this forum, you know? But then again, I really should goad more responses from you, the stooooopid Guest disclosed yourself, just so that I can have a good morning laughter everyday! LOL! LOL! 

Guest Guest
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:16 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I have never been banned from the Main Forum but kindly requested by the Moderators not to post as "disclosed yourself".

Moderator's "KIND" request not to post as "disclosed yourself" on Main Forum... LOL! Very "KIND" request reposted for everyone to see below. GM is so VERY KIND! These are the accolades disclosed yourself are bragging about? This piece of shit thrives on accolades like "What the fuck are you trying to proof?" LOL!  

Why the hell do you want to use this account to post in the first place? 

What the fuck are you trying to proof? 

Which part of staying the the Flaming room you don't understand?

Why do you post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use any other account to post but instead you insist on posting with that account to invite trolling?

If you can't take people trolling you then bloody hell use other guest account

If you don't take my advice, then don't come report to me when you get trolled

I am so enjoying my morning dose of laughter right now! Beats coffee anytime! 

animated-laughing-gif-11.gif

Guest Guest 2
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Moderator's "KIND" request not to post as "disclosed yourself" on Main Forum... LOL! Very "KIND" request reposted for everyone to see below. GM is so VERY KIND! These are the accolades disclosed yourself are bragging about? This piece of shit thrives on accolades like "What the fuck are you trying to proof?" LOL!  

Why the hell do you want to use this account to post in the first place? 

What the fuck are you trying to proof? 

Which part of staying the the Flaming room you don't understand?

Why do you post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use any other account to post but instead you insist on posting with that account to invite trolling?

If you can't take people trolling you then bloody hell use other guest account

If you don't take my advice, then don't come report to me when you get trolled

I am so enjoying my morning dose of laughter right now! Beats coffee anytime! 

animated-laughing-gif-11.gif

Fantastic post. Couldn't have said it any better! :clap:

Guest Guest 2
On 5/29/2019 at 10:42 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I never said that you, Dirty Auntie, are "life lesson" but I said that on that post you Dirty Auntie impersonated "life lesson" by posting that response under the impersonated nick" life lesson".

Now this is very strange. If what you say is true, that Dirty Aunty impersonated life lesson posting that particular post, HOW DID YOU KNOW?

HOW DID YOU KNOW DIRTY AUNTY IMPERSONATED LIFE LESSON ON THAT PARTICULAR POST? (and not the others?)

Unless of course......

(wait for it......)

YOU, DISCLOSED YOURSELF, IS LIFE LESSONS!

The same person who was caught out by NTU researcher MW Ang for toxic masculinity when commenting on Monica Baey!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Now this is very strange. If what you say is true, that Dirty Aunty impersonated life lesson posting that particular post, HOW DID YOU KNOW?

HOW DID YOU KNOW DIRTY AUNTY IMPERSONATED LIFE LESSON ON THAT PARTICULAR POST? (and not the others?)

Unless of course......

(wait for it......)

The same person who was caught out by NTU researcher MW Ang for toxic masculinity when commenting on Monica Baey!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just wonder who is that stupid? Dirty Auntie and lackey Fan Bing Bling (= Guest Guest 2) got no talent for logical thinking and still claiming to be Sherlock Wannabees...

What a logic!

It was not me who knew it but the Moderators found it out and was even so kind to make it public! 

Because the Moderator said it was posted from the same IP Address!

Dirty Auntie impersonating this "life lesson" and posting a second post with that nonsense response using that expletive language.

Damn, you are really the biggest smarties at Blowing Wind!!!! 

Must I seriously post this again and again until you are able to understand? And no need to deny again. We all know the post was made by Dirty Auntie and no one else.

The Moderator caught Dirty Auntie impersonating others and posting trolling nonsense posts at the Main Forum.

On 5/1/2019 at 2:24 AM, G_M said:

The above 2 post are from the same IP address but yet the later post is scolding the earlier post "CB" mouth?

自打嘴巴? Something wrong? You are a weird person with split personality.

2019-05-01_2-19-38.jpg

Guest disclosed yourself

It is hilarious how Dirty Auntie always prefers to point fingers at others but fails to mention his own wrongs in a record of 8 years trolling and bitching on Blowing Wind!

Following reprimands by the Moderator against Dirty Auntie  (Guest Guest, Guest 脏子姨...) aka Dirty Fan Bing Bing (Guest Guest 2, Guest 犯贱冰冰) don't require any further commenting:

On 3/28/2019 at 12:21 PM, G_M said:

What did I say about not trolling in the Main forum, Guest Guest?

On 1/3/2019 at 12:04 PM, G_M said:

Get back to Topic!

All the bitching and racial slur had been thrown into the flaming room.
Go and bitch there.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, G_M said:

Get back to the topic about Changi Jewel

Don't divert the topic to about plane clash or how fucking unhappy you are with the garment.

Take your political unhappiness to other forum. 

On 4/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Yawn....

Mod Note: This is Not Guest Disclosed Yourself as he no longer uses this nick to post. This is the other bitch Guest 脏子姨 impersonating his account to stir shit.

You better stop disturbing the Main forum. Don't let me come after you.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist kena sai so many times.  All her longwinded denials cannot absolve her from her xenophobic racist malice.

https://www.ncss.gov.sg/NCSS/media/NCSS-Documents-and-Forms/NCSS Internal Documents/Directory-on-Mental-Health-Services.pdf

Haha, Nightwhore dug it out of her own records. She's been using these health services to no avail. LOL

Guest disclosed yourself

How other members in the year 2016 already called Dirty Auntie:

In Dirty Auntie's failed attempt to frame and bash PRC in the MRT in Singapore (best thing, the video was from the MRT in Taiwan)... creating this nonsense thread, which was moved to the Flaming Room.

After Dirty Auntie's ranting continued  and Dirty Auntie started attacking innocent Members, he received the following post from Member upshot.

On 12/28/2016 at 12:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

Siao char boh on MRT train

On 12/28/2016 at 7:53 PM, upshot said:

haha I was wondering when my stalking fanboi will reel his ugly little head yet again...... I peg you for one with mental issue actually but be that way.

You might like this.. to see which family you belong to. I mean it sincerely. You need to have it checked out.

The above 2 post are from the same IP address 

Something wrong? 

You are a weird person with split personality.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Unless of course......

(wait for it......)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DY lied when disclaiming responsibility for the series of posts posted under his alter ego life's lessons. The manner in which life's lessons whined about being called out by MW Ang was classic disclosed yourself. Haha

Guest Guest

DY is the queen of boboshooting who got told by GM to FUCK OFF from the Main Forum.

After posting under another nick life's lessons, she kenna called out by researcher MW Ang for toxic masculinity, and brought shame to Blowing Wind and the gay community as her misogynistic comments about Monica Baey were published in Yahoo News.

Disclosed yourself is a fucking disgrace! LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
45 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist

Don't spit blood at others with your mouth.  Substantiate your allegation that Robin Hood has posted misogynistic comments against Monica Baey.

On the other hand, you were the one who kept quiet to injustices against her while ranting about my harmless private fantasies.  Aren't you the one who is a disgrace to humanity?

Dirty Auntie OCD didn't keep quiet at the Peeping tom thread, because all the time he posted under a different Guest nick. Go and read , you will easily know what Guest nick he carried.

He got branded as a toxic misogynist the same way by MW Ang as the 7 - 9 other guys from the thread.

He is just trying helplessly to look innocent (as usual).

Guest disclosed yourself

DY lied when disclaiming responsibility for the series of posts posted under his alter ego life's lessons. The manner in which life's lessons whined about being called out by MW Ang was classic disclosed yourself. Haha

DY is the queen of boboshooting who got told by GM to FUCK OFF from the Main Forum.

After posting under another nick life's lessons, she kenna called out by researcher MW Ang for toxic masculinity, and brought shame to Blowing Wind and the gay community as her misogynistic comments about Monica Baey were published in Yahoo News.

Isn't that exactly "boboshooting" what you are doing here and nothing else? (Please refer to above two posts where Dirty Auntie is claiming Disclose yourself is same as life lesson)

Accusing others of boboshooting and then nasty Dirty Auntie doing exactly the same.

Very convincing!

Anyway, you like to react very aggressive and come with expletive language when Disclosed Yourself brings up your Dirty Auntie's ugly self as the quoted posts above and all the Reprimanding made by the Moderators against Dirty Auntie aka (Guest Guest, Guest 脏子姨...) aka his clone pet Dirty Fan Bing Bing (Guest Guest 2, Guest 犯贱冰冰).

On 4/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Yawn....

Mod Note: This is Not Guest Disclosed Yourself as he no longer uses this nick to post. This is the other bitch Guest 脏子姨 impersonating his account to stir shit.

You better stop disturbing the Main forum. Don't let me come after you.

The above 2 post are from the same IP address 

You are a weird person with split personality.

So many people have called Dirty Auntie the biggest disgrace of Blowing Wind. Dirty

Auntie prefers to divert from himself and point fingers on innocent people.

Dirty Auntie has lost touch to reality and fails to properly perceive himself what he is:

a nasty (mentally weird) troll with fascist tendency.

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Isn't it strange, Auntie OCD Fascist?  You are annoyed to see one-liners like 'where' and 'why' and yet you expect others not to be annoyed to be repeatedly seeing your insults about people's looks, age, posting lengths and frequencies and racist remarks.  And you still do not expect others to view your trolling comments as disruptive of the forum!  Don't forget you were reprimanded by the Moderator for trolling in the thread about Encounters with PRC Men:

So can you see that even the Moderator calls you a bitch.

And this was your reaction:

Auntie, your double standards show here!  Do you "politely" scold people?  Didn't you mock my mother as one of the comfort women?  Didn't you enjoy your freedom to ruin others' image?  According to your interpretation of "freedom", you abused it to have freedom for insults and repetitive trolling.  You still dare to be the cat crying for the mouse!

Sg is not PRC.  Yet you behave like one of those rotten apples.  When members are offended, we spoke up against your toxic excesses but you retaliated by calling us names like traitor, White privilege mentality etc. and even insisted that only Singaporeans are humans and all foreigners are cockroaches and locusts.  Enough of your hypocrisy lah!

Boboshooting at its best! Now, even Guest 2001 is the same Guest too? 

Guest disclosed yourself
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Boboshooting at its best! Now, even Guest 2001 is the same Guest too? 

Dirty Auntie? Having a new Broadband with a new IP address? Or sitting at Starbucks on Orchard Road? [Probably more Better at coffee shop  "kopi 2001" , 1 kopi for $1.20 at the heartlands].

You can pretend a lot and wrongly accuse others and deny your nasty deeds. If somebody asks you :What is your favourite past time, you will respond:

"Trolling, impersonating and denying to be behind the impersonated posts".

You are the biggest  disgrace at Blowing Wind.

I just wonder, what silly fun you have, needing to resort to such childish games....

Guest 2001

Those responses prove this Flaming Room is nothing more than the Toxic Waste Dump Of Blowing Wind. I am not that 'Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap' and I used the '@' symbol in front of Kenneth Chung's name because that is what he did and I was following his post. Furthermore, I totally dislike the use of profanity, although I certainly understand why he was angry. Now obviously I am not the moderator 'GM' or that 'Guest Exposed Yourself' who was quoted and I am certainly not 'Guest Dirty Aunty' either.

I learned in school that when corrupt politicians like Trump have no reply for their incorrect actions, they start slinging accusations of their own transgressions at others, and that's what is happening here. My points are 100% correct, so the most prominent denizens of this Flaming Room start accusing me of being other people, since they can't stand a teenager being more sensible than them. You three, plus your withered fellow spirit from over there, are scaring the next generation away from this website. Grow up!

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

Guest Cloning Fake = Guest Disclosed Yourself!

But he wants to accuse others of using multiple nicknames. Just to go back to making unwelcome criticisms of people's posts in the Missed Connections thread or advertising for old men to initiate gangbangs at hotels in Shah Alam. Such a hypocrite.

And now I will make it a threesome. KennethChung's 100 posts or whatever it was annoyed me as well. It is amazing that people who complain about the so-called Dirty Aunt fouling up the board are fine with others doing that just to "win" an argument.

2001 if you're a teen stay away from that group!

Guest disclosed
5 hours ago, Guest 2001 said:

Those responses prove this Flaming Room is nothing more than the Toxic Waste Dump Of Blowing Wind. I am not that 'Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap' and I used the '@' symbol in front of Kenneth Chung's name because that is what he did and I was following his post. Furthermore, I totally dislike the use of profanity, although I certainly understand why he was angry. Now obviously I am not the moderator 'GM' or that 'Guest Exposed Yourself' who was quoted and I am certainly not 'Guest Dirty Aunty' either.

I learned in school that when corrupt politicians like Trump have no reply for their incorrect actions, they start slinging accusations of their own transgressions at others, and that's what is happening here. My points are 100% correct, so the most prominent denizens of this Flaming Room start accusing me of being other people, since they can't stand a teenager being more sensible than them. You three, plus your withered fellow spirit from over there, are scaring the next generation away from this website. Grow up!

Ha ha, Dirty Auntie trying to fool everyone.

Please try harder...

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

As I've said before, you don't have to look at his threads as they are mundane.  Here is a list of what he posted (all on Tuesday):

kennethchung posted a topic in Travellers Hut

interesting places to go in taiwan/taipei/taichung no saunas and sex pls....

kennethchung replied to a topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

iwant to drink milo

kennethchung replied to chsrted's topic in Fitness & Health

got meh

how

u mean ugly and fat ones? good ones are all taken

my bunkmate says i love you buddy to me

wad is it regarding

omg wad if i just fuck once a month

kennethchung replied to fabianc's topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

cant see leh

i always talk sexually to straight guys and they actually reciprociate

kennethchung replied to rydajo's topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

condo

kennethchung replied to 106's topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

always feel like shitting

kennethchung replied to callycal's topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

walk in style shaking yr butt slightly

kennethchung replied to wala_x02's topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

hahaha i like this song

kennethchung replied to Steve5380's topic in Blowing Wind Main Forum

i drink jolly shandy

Of these 15 short sentence postings, 13 are in the Main Forum.  My question is:  Why are you kicking up a big fuss over such mundane trivial things?  Certainly Kenneth is not the only one who gives such trifle postings, which are very commonly seen in BW.  What great harm have they caused as compared to those racist xeno posts by Auntie OCD that aim at stirring hatred and disharmony in BW?  Anyway, what have your complaints about Kenneth result in?  Were his comments removed  by the Moderator?  If not, what does this show?

Then you go kick up a fuss over people kicking up fusses for what? Are you trying to stir hatred and disharmony in BW? What great harm has he caused to complain here? What have YOUR complaint resulted in? Are the posts in the Flaming Room removed by Moderator? If not, what does this show? Hahahahaha a 

Guest Guest

That's not kicking up a fuss.  That's reasoning on the sense of balance.  Auntie OCD Fascist, on the other hand, you like to stir up tiny faults of foreigners to make mountains out of molehills in order to suit your xenophobic intentions.  The Moderator did not remove your posts because they are too many and Moderator has better things to do.  Also karma will get back to you as they are left as proof of your malice.

What has any of these got to do with kennethchung postings? Everything also want to divert into a fight for your PRC countryman. Who is having OCD now? SiaoZaBo. 叛徒卖国贼

Guest Guest

That's not kicking up a fuss.  That's reasoning on the sense of balance.  Auntie OCD Fascist, on the other hand, you like to stir up tiny faults of foreigners to make mountains out of molehills in order to suit your xenophobic intentions.  The Moderator did not remove your posts because they are too many and Moderator has better things to do.  Also karma will get back to you as they are left as proof of your malice.

What has any of these got to do with kennethchung postings? Everything also want to divert into a fight for your PRC countryman. Who is having OCD now? SiaoZaBo. 叛徒卖国贼

Guest fuss

kennethchung is maybe not posting anything any further (last log in was on Tuesday 1.30am) and this Guest Guest (Guest 脏子姨)  is fighting like a last battle against a total petty non issue.

Really making a fuss about nothing.

Would be creative if it at least resulted in a Shakespearean theater play or movie script.

Guest Guest

This Nightwhore is getting to become more and more senile already. People complain about kennethchung, then he try diverting the topic away to compare those posts to foreigner posts, and start talking about foreigners, and now Nightwhore ask where he said kennethchung post has anything to do with PRC? Seriously, lost direction until like that is really one of a kind. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest fuss said:

kennethchung is maybe not posting anything any further (last log in was on Tuesday 1.30am) and this Guest Guest (Guest 脏子姨)  is fighting like a last battle against a total petty non issue.

Really making a fuss about nothing.

Would be creative if it at least resulted in a Shakespearean theater play or movie script.

Who's Guest 脏子姨? Kennethchung posting is also a non-issue what? You come in here to make a fuss about nothing for what? You disclosed yourself huh? 

Guest fuss
51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This Nightwhore is getting to become more and more senile already. People complain about kennethchung, then he try diverting the topic away to compare those posts to foreigner posts, and start talking about foreigners, and now Nightwhore ask where he said kennethchung post has anything to do with PRC? Seriously, lost direction until like that is really one of a kind. 

I read somewhere that there was this Guest who started a thread calling some older fellow staying or living in the US, if I remember Texas, being a

quarrelsome loquacious attention seeker.

I think that label may be better passed on to one quarrelsome Guest poster at Blowing Wind. 

Just wonder who that is....

Guest disclosed
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

44y old Guest Guest is calling the Member Nightingale "senile".

Guest Guest is the laughing stock of Blowing Wind!

Guest for the record:

On 5/26/2019 at 3:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

walanei, jus came in n see this new mbr @kennethchung posting like no tml
join < 3h alrdy posted so many - mostly unnecessary la

some posts quite insensitive, some pure nonsense, some digging out old threads 4 no reason
potential spammer, @G_M shld take note

On 5/28/2019 at 3:38 AM, Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap said:

This new member called @kennethchung is horrible! He just joined less than 24 hours ago, and has made close to 100 comments by dragging up old threads, some of which had been inactive for more than a year! The worst part is many of the new comments he made add nothing to the discussion!

A moderator needs to tell him that spamming the Main Forum by dragging up old threads and making a bunch of useless comments is not a way to endear himself to the other readers! There is nothing wrong with new members slowly building their post count by making constructive comments instead!

On 5/29/2019 at 5:40 AM, Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap said:

Go to hell, @Nightingale, you despicable geezerous wannabe child molester! If @kennethchung has a problem with what I typed, he can come over here and defend himself, since he obviously has plenty of time to make totally pointless posts that leave him as the last name next to nearly every topic on the damn website!

You are not anybody's lawyer, so mind your own fucking business and quit trying to curry favour by kissing the moderators asses, and also I am not the person who typed those other things that you falsely accused me of in your ignorant post! Scum like you are exactly what's wrong with this website! Curl up and die already!

On 5/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

Because the insults on one's age, looks and private fantasies (which are none of your business), mocking one's mother as being a comfort woman, discriminatory racist-xeno-hateful comments is all about a 叛徒走狗卖国贼, while the others are not. 

Because he is trying to bait this @kennethchung with some false pretence of friendliness, only to throw him under the bus and leave him there to bleed again when GM comes in and scold @kennethchung, like the way this Nightwhore did to Guest Disclosed Yourself.... 

On 5/30/2019 at 3:30 PM, Guest 2001 said:

I have to agree about @kennethchung. It is really annoying to log into the Main Room and see every topic we had been recently discussing pushed off the front page and replaced by topics which had run their course several months ago. The worst part is that many of his replies were one-liners like "where" and "why" -- so it didn't appear there was any purpose to his posts -- except perhaps to disrupt the forum.

Having freedom doesn't mean having freedom to ruin other people's experiences and that is what the recent disruptive burst one one-liner posts by @kennethchung actually did here. Jumping to his defense in the apparently incorrect disbelief that 'Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap' was really 'Guest Dirty Aunty' is pointless. It is up to the members to politely scold other members when they are wrong as well.

Singapore is not the PRC where people can just behave in any manner they wish, even if it inconveniences others, and when members are offended, they should speak up, not enable the perpetrators. But due to the toxic attitude on this website, largely caused by three people who spend most of their time in the Flaming Room plus an old lonely arrogant waiguoren, members like me must sometimes post as guests.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:31 PM, Guest 2001 said:

On 5/30/2019 at 5:55 PM, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

Guest Cloning Fake = Guest Disclosed Yourself!

But he wants to accuse others of using multiple nicknames. Just to go back to making unwelcome criticisms of people's posts in the Missed Connections thread or advertising for old men to initiate gangbangs at hotels in Shah Alam. Such a hypocrite.

And now I will make it a threesome. KennethChung's 100 posts or whatever it was annoyed me as well. It is amazing that people who complain about the so-called Dirty Aunt fouling up the board are fine with others doing that just to "win" an argument.

2001 if you're a teen stay away from that group!

16 hours ago, Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap said:

Now that I've read further back into his garbage ass thread, I didn't even know that somebody else had already complained about @kennethchung before I posted, and actually I don't give a fuck anyway! I saw how his moronic posting spree had fucked up the main room and moved all of the recent topics off the front page in favour of old rubbish, which he didn't even add any useful comments to most of the time, and I immediately posted my complaint about him here! And guess what, bitchettes, that's exactly what this thread exists for!

But since idiotic mean gurls like @Nightingale and Guest Bloodynosed / Disclosed / Exposed / Juxtaposed / Lachrymosed / Pantyhosed Yourself always need some stupid reason to stir up shit, which is fitting since they both enjoy being scat bottoms, and don't even read the titles of the threads they argue in, they stupidly and incorrectly assumed I was the previous complainer, who they secretly want to indulge in their filthy fantasies with! Wrong as usual! Now stay away from teenagers, go buy some good new dildos, and fuck yourselves!

Mod Note: All posts above from same IP Address and all from Guest 脏子姨.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest fuss said:

I read somewhere that there was this Guest who started a thread calling some older fellow staying or living in the US, if I remember Texas, being a

I think that label may be better passed on to one quarrelsome Guest poster at Blowing Wind. 

Are you referring to Steve being called the quarrelsome loquacious attention seeker? So many people has been calling him quarrelsome. Even GM has banned him off BW for a couple of weeks before. So who in this big big crowd are you trying to name as quarrelsome? And besides, my vocabulary not so powDerful enough to start such a thread using such powDerful description. You disclosed yourself, or you friend with him, trying to play Watson next to a Sherlock-wannabe? Sure seems to be that way, because his boboshooting has rubbed off you, if you are not him yourself. 

Guest fuss
2 hours ago, Guest fuss said:

Are you referring to Steve being called the quarrelsome loquacious attention seeker? So many people has been calling him quarrelsome. Even GM has banned him off BW for a couple of weeks before. So who in this big big crowd are you trying to name as quarrelsome? And besides, my vocabulary not so powDerful enough to start such a thread using such powDerful description. You disclosed yourself, or you friend with him, trying to play Watson next to a Sherlock-wannabe? Sure seems to be that way, because his boboshooting has rubbed off you, if you are not him yourself. 

I was referring to a Guest (if you had once read a post carefully) and not to a Member.

I may give you another hint:

The most quarrelsome attention seeker at Blowing Wind is the Queen of the Flaming Room!

The name consists of two parts:

Part 1: The opposite word for clean, Part 2:  Most commonly labelled as the female version of an uncle!

A riddle a day keeps the dementia away....

Guest 2001
On May 31, 2019 at 7:06 AM, Guest for the record: said:

Mod Note: All posts above from same IP Address and all from Guest 脏子姨.

@G_M will not appreciate GDY (aka GFTR which is the latest of his multiple nicknames) pretending to pass off his opinion as that of a Moderator. I am not those other three posters. Stop lumping a JC student on vacation in with others, and go engage in some adult activities that will actually impact real people's lives in a positive way, which is what I plan to do after serving NS and then graduating from NUS.

Guest 2001
On June 2, 2019 at 4:22 AM, Guest fuss said:

JC student above 18 years???

-- Above 18?

-- YES!

-- Interested in inhabitants of the Flaming Room?

-- NO!!!

This thread is so harmless and irrelevant!

I was watching this weekend some NOVA videos about the origin of life, of the world, Einstein, supernovas, dark holes, dark matter, dark energy, gravity waves...

and the more I watched the more the mental image of this thread shrunk. 

Now I find it full of dark matter and dark energy.  Full of dark a..holes colliding :lol:

I should point the scientific community to this thread  :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest disclosed yourself

correct!  some dark holes and big dark tails are more relevant than trolling, destructive and aggressive, malicious tricks playing Guest posters or silly impersonators , in particular those who are doing the same already since dark ages!

I m only fending of those dark creatures from playing their dark games...at Blowing Wind.

Guest Guest
On 5/26/2019 at 8:19 PM, Nightingale said:

There's no maximum or quota for both guests and members regarding the number of posts.  There's also no rule in BW that forbids digging out old threads.  If you think they are nonsense, just ignore.

quoted this post as u were replying to my own post, i m not watever auntie u think i m, jus my own opinion

i was ranting abt 1 particular mbr, which was not u

if he felt injustice, he cld respond himself, no need u to be kpoh lo

u r alrdy not well liked, y make even more ppl dislike u wif such behavior???

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

quoted this post as u were replying to my own post, i m not watever auntie u think i m, jus my own opinion

i was ranting abt 1 particular mbr, which was not u

if he felt injustice, he cld respond himself, no need u to be kpoh lo

u r alrdy not well liked, y make even more ppl dislike u wif such behavior???

In this thread, it seems that the more disliked you are the more fun you have :lol:

Guest disclosed yourself

Fake disclosed yourself is impersonating me all the time!!

I want to report to the policeman.........

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hijacked post by Dirty Auntie, the only attention seeking quarrelsome bitch at Blowing Wind.

OCD syndrome now coupled with ADHD and online trolling and impersonating obsession disorder OTIOD.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In this thread, it seems that the more disliked you are the more fun you have :lol:

Omg, another one, yada yada yada...

By all means, 2 of u cod collect all e dislikes n go have ur fun

Speechless

7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Not a week passes without Auntie OTIOD stirring shit.

Maybe he does this professionally.  Cleaning toilets and unplugging sewer lines at the Changi prison.

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Not a week passes without Auntie OTIOD stirring shit.

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Correction:  

Should be IMH (Institute of Mental Health) instead of prison.

Fuck man you have such a smelly cheebye mouth!

Your mouth really smells of shit!  Hahahaha

But that's not the only reason why you are ostracised in Blowing Wind.

Everyone knows you are a traitor, a paedophile and a devious unethical liar who twists and turns!

LOL

Not a week passes without you opening your CHEEBYE mouth trying to have the last say.

You fucking piece of shit lol :lol:

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

This one sounds like the real (and whiny) Disclosed Yourself aka Disgusting Yucky.

13 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

hijacked post by Dirty Auntie, the only attention seeking quarrelsome bitch at Blowing Wind.

OCD syndrome now coupled with ADHD and online trolling and impersonating obsession disorder OTIOD.

This one is just Disgusting Yucky talking to herself calling herself attention-seeking, quarrelsome, OCD, ADHD, OTIOD etc etc.

LOL :twisted:

Guest Guest

Nightwhore is angry she has been rightly exposed for masturbating while fantasising about her underage students.

Hence all the lies and wayang to deflect attention.

Disgusting Yucky is what we call 犯贱!

Kenna ran under the bus by Nightwhore already (LOL), still wanna sleep with the foot fetish bottom old naggy grandpa.  LOL

In real life, Disgusting Yucky must be asking to be fucked hard without condom and beg people to shoot inside her cheebye.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic