Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Nightwhore
5 hours ago, Guest fan shop said:

Disclosed Yourself has just opened his first fan shop outlet at the majestic ION Orchard...

Youngsters have been blocking the roads at nights one day before the official opening in front of the outlet to have access to the fan shop while police had secured the area.

DY will give autographs to the first 500 fan items sold at the outlet.

LOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/26/2013 at 1:18 PM, Guest To Old Fart said:

我就专制你,要你吠你就吠,要你闭嘴就闭嘴,狗奴才,我专整你!

我没西洋镜,倒有面照妖镜,专照你的,老屁精。

你知道自己会下十八层哦!很好,我不陪你,嫌你太丑、太老、太贱、太臭、太窝囊、太没学问。

On 3/26/2013 at 1:28 PM, Guest To Old Fart said:

要证据?你这贱货要自己挖呀!你脑子进水,又戴超厚的凸凹镜,样子既丑恶又滑稽,嘴巴还吐屎,你这种货想叫人给证据,用你布满死人尸斑的手慢慢挖吧!老屁精

:clap: giving it to Nightwhore good LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dirty Aunt stirringUp shit
On 8/16/2019 at 4:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

If I am ever harassed by an angry mob,  I rather have it done by a Hong Kong mob than a Nigeria mob!

On 8/19/2019 at 1:55 AM, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist said:

This comment is completely uncalled for. You could have named a hundred other nations (ie. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, etc.) but you just had to name an African country with the false assumption that no Asians here would care.

Just because you don't personally like Nigerians, or Africans, or people with darker skin does not mean everyone in Singapore, or reading Blowing Wind, shares that view. Trying to push such an issue is inappropriate. Also nobody who is harassing people in a mob is "cute" at all.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:15 AM, Steve5380 said:

I don't see what is your problem, or why you misunderstand and misjudge so badly.  And I don't "accommodate" my opinions for Singaporeans or BW!

If I fall in the hands of an angry mob in Nigeria,  and they find out that I am gay,  they will probably stone me.  This would not be the case in any of the other countries you mentioned.

Nigeria was the first country that came to my mind, not because they are Africans or Black,  but because this country has some of the worst laws against homosexuals.  They could be of any color in the rainbow, small, tall, dark, light, ugly, beautiful, but if they were highly civilized with progressive laws I would not mind them at all.  It is their ATTITUDE,  not ethnicity or race what makes me dislike them.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:05 AM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Oh whatever. Steve's original comment never mentioned anything about being gay. He could have also mentioned Brunei or a bunch of Middle Eastern countries as places where gay people can be stoned to death. That response looks like backtracking to me after the previous poster pointed out how his comments may be viewed as racist.

Instead of doubling down on his original insensitive comment, which is what Trump and the Republicans always do, he should try a bit of introspection and think about how his words affect the people reading them. As a result of seeing those comments, without any original mention of stoning gays, I also wonder why Nigeria was selected.

More importantly, though, neither Hong Kong or Nigeria have anything to do with Taiwanese Politicians of Interest, which is the subject of this thread, not another discussion, for the umpteenth time, of Steve's recurring issues with racial insensitivity and self-centeredness that disregard any constructive criticism from Blowing Wind readers.

On 8/20/2019 at 9:12 AM, Guest Vid said:

In the past, in Singapore, people make "racist remarks" (according to the current and westernised standards) without problems and  people just live and let live.  Nowadays, even mentioning a person race could be offensive.

I rather we go back to the old times when people are free to speak and not be monitored to the little details, as of now.

These so called "insensitive remarks" are subjective also.  Not everybody see the same.  So also see from the "less sensitive" people and not impose your "high standards" on them.

Moderator, please close this thread after they replied.  I didn't start this thread for this purpose.  Let them make their final say and close it.  Thanks very much.

On 8/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, Steve5380 said:

YOU a Teacher?  In German we call a post like yours:  "Nichts als Dummheit".

I was responding of the TS initial post, a link to a video of the violent crowd in Hong Kong  (nothing to do with his title "Taiwanese Politicians of Interest".   And I responded to the TS by stating that I prefer to be harassed by a Hong Kong crowd than by a Nigerian crowd.  WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE MY WISHES?   

But this aside, and forgiving your Dummheit of confusing Hong Kong with Taiwan,  you fabricate some concern over my "racial insensitivity and self-centeredness".  Maybe you love Nigerians and are hurt by my comment?   Well,  go to Nigeria and love all people there,  and kiss every man there to make up for my comment.  :lol:

I said it and I repeat it:  my condemnation of homophobia is a yardstick to judge people that has nothing to do with race.  I similarly condemn Nazism,  carried out by nice blue-eyed white "Arian" in Europe.  I have a basic distrust of homophobic, who could as well vent their hate in other forms like beat me for being a foreign Ang Moh.  (I don't mind being a foreign Ang Moh in Singapore because I don't think that your country is homophobic, except maybe for 377A).

But if you still find racism under every stone,  read these articles and go to Nigeria and Brunei to enjoy socializing with the nice people there:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/17/opinions/nigeria-opinion-lgbt-attack/index.html

https://umsu.unimelb.edu.au/nigeria-the-most-homophobic-country-on-earth/

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/04/what-its-like-to-be-gay-in-brunei-the-worlds-most-homophobic-country.html

On 8/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, Steve5380 said:

Thank you Guest Vid.  Let's cheer for Free Speech!

And let's keep these fundamentalist moralists from drowning in the immense sea of moral values and pseudo righteousness that feed their egos.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:10 AM, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist said:

Making racist comments in public in Singapore, should our country ever suffer the misfortune of another visit from you and your arrogant attitude, can land you in serious legal jeopardy or possibly jail. But you will probably say you would rather be jailed in Singapore than Nigeria since the wear and tear on your ass would be less. Ask the Indian siblings who made a video with racially insensitive leanings, as a poorly crafted response to a dumb Mediacorp ad, what's happened to their careers as minor celebrities in the last month.

You should have wrote that the first time, but you didn't, because your excuse is late and lame. Russia has bad laws against gays. Brunei passed a law committing gays to be stoned to death (suspended but not revoked at the moment). Aceh Province of Indonesia has terrible laws against gays. Pretty much every Middle Eastern kingdom has awful laws against gays. But of course you only thought of an African nation first, because in a place that elects scum like Trump, "s---hole countries" are the cause of all the world's problems.

Those past times you long for were not good for anyone who were subjected to those racist remarks. Your attitude is one of majority privilege where everyone else needs to bend to your insensitive wishes and otherwise shut up. Those days are over. Our leaders recognize that it takes all Singaporeans of all races to build a strong nation and we all need to work together, without unnecessarily offending others for no reason, in order to progress into a wonderful future together. Your comment sounds like a white American's attitude.

You both sound like Trump voters whining about "political correctness" which is really whining about having to be polite and show manners. The old days when people could say whatever they wanted was not good for the subjects of those vicious comments -- women, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in America ... or women, Malays, Indians, and other foreigners in Singapore ... as well as gays in both countries -- are gone. Your excuses are weak and you just want to be rude without anyone calling you out. It's 2019 and that's all over.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

You do realize that "Guest Racist Comments Are Racist" is none other than Guest disclosed yourself, right? Last time he took it up to go against "Trolls", now he is on a personal crusade to go against Racist. And the best part is how he is now against racism of people with darker skin tone, but he has an issue with people of Chinese descent because of their "mee goreng" smell. From here, you can tell what race he is already.....

So, just sit back, open up your drinks, and watch how the two atrocious characters take it up among themselves, as one goes against the very person who threw him under the bus last time, OK?

bill hader popcorn GIF

On 8/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Steve5380 said:

You reveal the immensity of your stupidity so clearly in your posts, "Guest Racist Comments"!   You are not aware that when your posts become so grotesquely insulting,  they stop being insulting and instead become hilarious. So, thanks for the chuckle  :lol:

You are the last person I care about your "You should have wrote (bad English, should have been "written") that the first time".  Please don't tell me what I should write.  Instead, be a little more careful with what YOU write!   If the first ugly country that came to my mind was Nigeria,  this is my issue. :yuk:

What do you know of our feelings about Trump??  As usual, you make things up.

YOU must be very old reliving your Old Times,  writing in this thread whatever idiocy comes to your mind, which is very hilarious.  Since I cannot be angry while I laugh,  I won't be calling you out with the severity you deserve,  but instead smile with compassion while savoring my chocolate ice cream  :).

On 8/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes GUEST.  I also sit back and relax in front of my big monitor,  while the epic battles among GUESTS rage on.  And I have to wonder:

Isn't it usual that wherever GUESTS are invited,  they make efforts to be on their best behavior?   Why is it different here?

On 8/21/2019 at 10:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

Because YOU are here....? 

On 8/21/2019 at 11:31 AM, Steve5380 said:

ME?  I'm just a bystander.  You GUESTS quarrel among yourselves  :D 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

1 in 6 posts is yours... And that's bystanding? 

:shhh: :frustrated:   :blink: :swear:

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup... There's only one single hypocritical self-righteous Guest (who actually has his own member account but don't want to use it) who will do his own version of vigilante policing here on this forum when we are all only here to talk cock, sing song, play piano. He'd go around picking fights with people at the drop of a pin, acting as if he has some high moral standards priest when he is nothing but a war mongerer himself.

And this, coupled with an opinionated angmoh who doesn't have a life after his bf passed away, and his son from his straight marriages left him and one who can only live if he gets in the last word, makes the entire thread flammable. 

The moment those two goes into any thread, it gets into the danger of getting thrown into the flaming room. And that stupid angmoh doesn't have enough of a life right now, so you can see him on almost every thread nowadays. 

Guest disclosed yourself

I'm so sad that the moderator told me to fuck off despite me trying my best to 巴结 the moderator.

LOL

The moderator said I'm always whining about Dirty Aunty using my nick.

Why the moderator never side with me?  Humph!

Maybe the moderator is in cahoots with Dirty Aunty!

Guest Hoodie
59 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Robin Hood, only Heaven knows.

Ultimately, the Moderators know.

And we're both still too young for "Knocking on Heaven's Door..."

7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Robin Hood, only Heaven knows.

No matter how you change your profile picture, we already know you are ugly, inside and outside. 

6 hours ago, Guest Hoodie said:

Ultimately, the Moderators know.

And we're both still too young for "Knocking on Heaven's Door..."

You would wish you are too young to be Knocking on Heaven's Door, wouldn't you? With you already bleeding under the bus and still getting slapped, and the other old enough to have a foot in the grave.... How you'd wish that both of you are too young to be Knocking on Heaven's Door... Lol

Guest disclosed yourself
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You would wish you are too young to be Knocking on Heaven's Door, wouldn't you? With you already bleeding under the bus and still getting slapped, and the other old enough to have a foot in the grave.... How you'd wish that both of you are too young to be Knocking on Heaven's Door... Lol

Even if Nightbird and I knock on Heavens Door, what business is that of yours?

4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Even if Nightbird and I knock on Heavens Door, what business is that of yours?

BW will be a peaceful place for all of us then... :pray:

Guest collections

On 8/19/2019 at 2:00 AM, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist said:

Last year an old white uncle who vainly tried to chat me up at Tantric attempted without success to convince me to accompany him to Shogun. I wasn't interested at all but his description made me think lots of old white uncles must hang out there. Maybe the crowd has changed over time.

Guest impersonated
On 8/23/2019 at 12:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

Dear Guest Vid: Please be informed that your thread has just been used by a permanent troll at Blowing Wind to blame someone else as a Racist (whereas the comment was not racist at all) and just running his nonsense show (as usual) to put forward more nonsense.

This troll is just running this competition of achieving most threads to end up in the Flaming Room. This troll has been disrupting discussions for the past 9 years on Blowing Wind.

Blowing Wind is aware of this safe for most readers/Members too.

The only solution would be to allow posting only for Members but Blowing Wind doesn't want to take this step (but reading for all).

It has nothing to due with "political correctness" applied in the US or other Western countries.

The mistake done was that Steve5380 fed the troll with his "fights and defending".

However, the reason why the thread ended up in the flaming room, was caused by the one famous troll and none else and for sure not from the one comment done by Steve on Nigeria.

Just for your info: The political correctness applied in Singapore is even much stricter than the approach of the US (just look at political comments or religious comments). Maybe not very convincing to point your fingers to the "political correctness" applied in the US.

In fact, I  don't understand why you are still lamenting, because you yourself as the threadstarter suggested to the Moderators to delete the whole thread or close it for further discussion.

On 8/23/2019 at 10:49 PM, Nightingale said:

You mean "infamous".  :D

On 8/26/2019 at 6:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hmmmm..... You are right about the moderators calling them out in the past, and that include calling out DISCLOSED YOURSELF numerous times when he tried that trick ... and you know this too ...

On 8/26/2019 at 5:17 PM, Guest impersonated said:

The difference remains: Disclosed Yourself has never been hiding "behind many different" Guest nicks and never impersonated any other Guest (nick) at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

This one Troll just tries to cause confusion by hiding behind different Guest nicks or impersonating other Guests and distract from his own wrongdoings, trolling actions.

Disclosed Yourself had to change various nicks due to being impersonated by the one silly Troll.

Therefore, the statement in the post made just in front of this one here is wrong: Disclosed Yourself never tried "that trick" which is solely or mostly employed by that one Guest Troll. Disclosed Yourself has never been out "to trick" others. This only applies to one Guest Troll.

Further, Disclosed Yourself was only called out by the Moderators, when the Flaming (solely caused and initiated by the one troll) continued over and over and the Moderators got annoyed by the continued fights and flaming at the Main Forum.

Disclosed Yourself can't actually be named a "Troll" because he did not attack others at Blowing Wind but was just "framing" one single Guest Troll. (namely, that "infamous" one) with the single intention to highlight the current flaws and possible avenues for abuses of Blowing Wind.

By the way Disclosed yourself is still impersonated by that one silly main Troll at the Main Forums currently.  If he appears with the Guest nick of "Disclosed Yourself" at the Blowing Wind Main Forum just be informed that such posts are from the silly Troll named Dirty Auntie and no one else but not from Disclosed Yourself.

Last:

The hit record of Dirty Auntie in hiding behind other Guest nicks at the main forum or impersonating others is unreachable for any other person because it drags on for at least 9 years....

If you scroll further down you will find a compilation of such impersonations and hiding behind Guest nicks.

1 hour ago, Guest impersonated said:

The Moderators requested Disclosed Yourself not to post under this Nick in the Main Forum.

Tell me where is the "trick"?

What trick did Disclosed Yourself apply in the Main Forum?

In contrast to you, Disclosed Yourself never impersonated other Guest nicks.

However, you like to post pretending to be someone else by using other Guest's nicks.

Everybody knows it.

Posting under a Guest nick and Hiding behind a guest nick is something different.

In fact, it was only you yourself who impersonated other Guest nicks.

The same as you tailed and stalked every post that was made under the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself"  and came up with a "nonsense" comment after any such post (by the way hiding with different Guest nicks) or any such silly starting of threads with sexual exposure under Disclosed Yourself, which you did.

These are what we call the "dirty tricks" and hiding behind Guest nicks.

The Mee Goreng thing is something solely "hyped" by you and no one else.

Even Tomcat did not take it at heart when Disclosed Yourself teased him because of his ethnic mix.

But you just tried to unsuccessfully frame Disclosed Yourself as Racist. Look at your claims: You don't even quote the full section but just single out a bit of what was written to justify your wrongful claims. Disclosed made clear at many occasions that this Mee Goreng thing does not apply to all South East Asians or South East Asian Chinese but you tend to ignore it.

Just tell me why Disclosed Yourself should be a Racist when he singles out other posts that are Racist. Does that make any sense?

That whole episode was just made up by you and nothing else (such as other silly nonsense things made up by you for YEARS).

By the way, has there been any attack? I didn't see one.

Did he say to any single post something nasty and attack this guy with insults or anything serious?

And why did the thread end up in the Flaming Room? Because you incessantly hit against Disclosed Yourself by making up all the nonsense.

The other made up nonsense of the sword. I bet 96% of the guys here read the "Keris" as the hard dick.

On the last point:

The fact that you have been trolling people at Blowing Wind is already a known fact.

Or do you seriously want to deny that you trolled one particular Member with a very bird like sounding Member profile for 7 to 9 years?

And did you ever adhere to the request from the Moderator not to troll in the Blowing Wind Main Forum?

Why do you still smear the Main Forum with Guest posts  under the nick "Disclosed Yourself"???

You always need people to attack and enemies in your life, is it?

It is interesting that you tend to ignore all the exposure that you have received at Blowing Wind by the Moderators for the past 9 years....

Guest repeat impersonated

Exactly what we are talking about on trolling others

but go on, if you have your fun with such childish and silly trolling.

It reflects more about you as you would wish...

1 hour ago, Guest impersonated said:

Anyone knows how to behave like a slut in a sauna and get the most number of cocks and most amount of cum, without getting judged? 

Guest time pieces
On 8/26/2019 at 12:09 AM, Guest impersonator said:

The post in front of this is making up wrongful allegations.

Disclosed Yourself has never impersonated any other Guest Nick at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:00 AM, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

If the impersonator is not Guest Disclosed Yourself, even though it appears that somebody again impersonated Guest Cleanly Teacher on the suicide thread, I suppose the impersonator could also be Dirty Auntie, in an effort to trick Guest Cleanly Teacher into thinking it is actually Guest Disclosed Yourself, in order to combust a flame war between them.

But it would be stupid for Dirty Auntie to do such a thing because when Nightingale, Steve, and Guest Disclosed Yourself were vociferously defending pedophiles and their fantasies a few months ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher jumped in, and took Dirty Auntie's side that all pedophilic fantasies are wrong. So why would Dirty Auntie throw him under the bus?

If the impersonator is neither of those people ... Guest Disclosed Yourself or Dirty Auntie ... the only other logical possibilities are Nightingale or Steve, who could still be angry that he had the nerve to disagree with their unyielding defense of pedophiles and their fantasies a few months ago. But old men should have better things to do with themselves.

On 8/26/2019 at 3:11 PM, Guest impersonated said:

The Post in front of this displays too much background information of all the brawls involved, which only one single person at Blowing Wind can be aware of and have knowledge of.

Hint: The person posting is not Disclosed Yourself, nor Steve nor Nightingale.

And only one Guest is known to impersonate other Guest nicks.

The rest I leave to your guessing.

2 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

That is ridiculous. I am not Dirty Aunty either and I also remember all of that garbage from the past few months -- it's not like those idiotic events happened 20 years ago -- and I am sure hundreds of other members also recall the disgusting justifications of child molesters -- in particular -- because the constant interruptions of the Main Forum with such pathetic bickering, and causing decent topics to be moved the Flaming Room, ticked them off royally. Now somebody thinks it's funny to impersonate me -- but Reckoning Day is coming -- and it won't be pretty.

Guest impersonated
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How you know Disclosed Yourself never impersonated other Guest nicks? How you know "Disclosed Yourself" never came up with a "nonsense" comment after any such post (by the way hiding with different Guest nicks) or any such silly starting of threads with sexual exposure under "Disclosed Yourself"? How you know "Disclosed Yourself" is not playing what we call the "dirty tricks" and hiding behind Guest nicks? 

How you know all these? Are you Disclosed Yourself himself impersonating as Guest impersonated to be so sure? LOL... You have really disclosed yourself to be Disclosed Yourself, haven't you? Hahahahahahaha ..... 

Racist remark is racist remark. Nothing needs to be hyped up. The post is for everyone to see. Disclosed Yourself singles out other posts that are Racist and from the way that he is always singling out other posts commenting on darker skin tones, we can safely assume he is a non-Chinese. Does that make any sense for him to be a racist? Yes, if he is  RACIST who calls out on racism against his own race, but promote his own version of racism on others races. This is called HYPOCRISY! Get it yet??

Hahahahahaha ...... What makes you think I am the one who has been trolling Nightwhore for the past 7 - 9 years?? I guess it is easier for you to phantom it out to be that way, isn't it? It's just so much easier for you to think that there is only ONE person behind all these trolling because it is too much for your peabrain to believe that there are multiple more people who hates Nightwhore for the type of perverted treacherous creature that he is, isn't it?

Didn't it occur to you that Nightwhore has been making countless enemies on this BW over and over again for so many years, that more and more people has been trolling against him for all those past 7 - 9 years? No one person can troll another for so long, OK? It's not me who always need people to attack and enemies in my life. It is him who is always seeking out people to attack him by making enemies with people in his life, OK? It's his own argumentative nature and his persistent treacherous desire to attack Singaporeans and defend foreigners that led him to this stage himself, OK? Hahahahahahaha ...... 

You really need to know who to speak up for in real life. And trust me, it's not going to be disclosed yourself, not Nightwhore, and not Steve .... Get it yet??  

First Point:

What is your intention of posting under the nick "Impersonated" (or previously under "Disclosed Yourself) whilst well knowing that you are not that Guest other than trying to cause confusion and attempting to stigmatise (or ridicule) Disclosed Yourself or Impersonated or the person behind Disclosed Yourself or Impersonated himself.

These are the silly tricks you are playing at Blowing Wind. This is Kindergarten - sandbox level.

Second Point:

You are correct: Everybody can read the Mee Goreng smell post of Disclosed Yourself. That is the good thing!

Here, I copy the passage over:

On 3/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. It is difficult to describe, but it seems that they smell a sort of fried noodle type, but has a bit a "rotten" scent. I know people will start laughing here. but I have faced this quite often in the nearer region but not so much with guys from Indonesia or Thailand. I always go quite far away, if I notice that type of smell with locals. And it comes from people with all local ethnic backgrounds in Singapore. And it can happen that i even stop dating someone for fun, if he had this one type of strong smell, which I personally dislike so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke.

Your allegation is baseless. You like to ignore the complete content made and you even tempered the original post just to continue your baseless accusations against Disclosed Yourself.

The post would have been racist if Disclosed Yourself had written:

Every South East Asian Chinese has a rotten Mee Goreng smell.*  (*Disclaimer: This sentence here is just for illustration purposes and does not reflect the views of the person posting this post.)

However, Disclosed Yourself never made any such statement. The original sentence does not say that and he never ever wrote that.

He simply explained that sometimes in particular with guys in Malaysia/Singapore... and he even made clear that this smell applies to other ethnic people in Singapore. He never exclusively applied it to Singaporean Chinese (or South East Asian Chinese) only.

Only you make this out!

If you don't understand the statement made, then this is your personal problem.

But look at your reactions: You even dared to temper the original sentence just to make your unjustified claim.

But for months you drag on in naming this as a racist statement and even continue whilst the statement had been further explained to you.

This is what I mean by "hyped up".

Actually, I don't need to explain this to you, because you know this very well. But you just try to smear your trolling dirt on Disclosed Yourself, even being well aware there has never been any case or racist statement at all.

You interpret it a way to frame someone as racist on baseless grounds and you drag this on for months if not a year soon. You even tampered the original post in most of your own posts so that it suits your claim on racism.

The statement is not at all racist because it never included a whole group of ethnic people.

If anyone would call the statement racist, then please put your point through here now (Thanks). But I will only accept any replies from member accounts.

It was sufficiently explained but you just want to ignore it, simply to smear dirt on someone else. What you do is just simply trolling.

Disclosed Yourself has been defending people from all backgrounds at Blowing Wind irrespective whether they are of any ethnic background, dark skin, or other personal characteristics or whatever (looks, sexual preferences, age etc etc).

You are making things up again.

It seems that in your opinion a Singaporean Chinese can't speak out against racism against people with a darker skin? In your opinion such people, who in Singapore/ Blowing Wind speak out for darker skin toned persons must always be non-Chinese?

It is interesting what sort of conclusions your prefer to draw and it reflects very clearly your personal racist mindset.

Third Point

Thanks for admitting that what was going on against Nightingale is trolling and that you have been trolling him!

I quote you here:

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahahahaha ...... What makes you think I am the one who has been trolling Nightwhore for the past 7 - 9 years?? I guess it is easier for you to phantom it out to be that way, isn't it? It's just so much easier for you to think that there is only ONE person behind all these trolling because it is too much

It is further of interest to note that you speak of "enemies" and even use the word "hate".

So, a Singaporean who speaks out against injustices or bad situations in Singapore or any bad treatment of foreigners in Singapore is directly an enemy or treacherous person to you?

You need to hate such a person and that justifies trolling any such person?

Didn't you just clearly confirm that you always need an enemy in your life and that you prefer to attack others?

I m quite sure that there would not be that word "Kiasu" in Singapore (which is a very Singaporean word), if in Singapore there weren't some very nasty, ugly behaving Singaporean persons, trying to take advantage to their own benefit at every corner.

In your opinion, any person calling out against any such Kiasu Singaporeans is a treacherous enemy who has to be hated (and then be trolled and attacked)?

We all know here that plenty of foreigners doing very hard and ugly jobs in Singapore have for sure for many years not been very well treated here in Singapore. Workers from South Asian origin who were forced to live in one big hall with 80 - 150 men in one single room, sharing 3 showers some few years back. The situation has only slightly improved the past 3 - 5 years.

The Singaporean who voiced against such inhuman treatment are treacherous enemies to you?

A Singaporean who speaks out for a maid who has no voice in the country, is a treacherous enemy to you?

Anyone who points out ugly behaviour by fellow Singaporeans is an enemy to you, who has to be hated and trolled in gay Discussion forums???

And you would even perpetuate the trolling?

You would accept the nasty behaviour of a Singaporean (or any ill treatment by a Singaporean), only because he is a fellow Singaporean?

You would laugh when I tell you that once in the morning I looked into Blowing Wind and saw a post from Nightingale on this "Dog lovers" thread my eyes had been rolling.

But so what? I have not duty to read the post and can just move to what I m more interested in.

My eyes are rolling too when I see these copied moneyboy pictures from some Riverrobles on sexy cute guys or this other thread on "erotic collections". But would I start hating him and see him as my enemy and even troll him endlessly? No, why should I.

And there are many more.

What disgusting character do your reveal that you troll someone, who received objections or critical comments at Blowing Wind from other Blowing Wind Members. So, you prefer to hit and troll on others who you assume to be weaker (and hiding behind the veil of the Guest posts)?

There is no evidence that one guy can't troll someone at Blowing Wind for 7 or 9 years.

Plenty of guys have been around for that amount of time and posting always the same things for years (see above).

If you read back that thread, language and other characteristics are quite similar.

And others who disliked some posts of Nightingale maybe were sufficiently mannered to counter him in a heated discussion but I don't think those guys would pull him through with nasty trolling posts for years.

We know you like to deny and point to others.

But, you know yourself best, that your own behaviour had been unacceptable, so even if you did not start it, there was never any justification to continue trolling Nightingale for so many years.

Thanks for your last post and letting us know (again) who you really are.

I wouldn't know what better describes a "perverted creature".

One single look and you can tell the above post was written by DY himself already.

Still want to write in third party voice trying to defend himself.

Look who's talking when this was said.

3 hours ago, Guest impersonated said:

Thanks for your last post and letting us know (again) who you really are.

He is such a sad lonely creature.

Guest impersonated
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Isn't it strange that you did not spot any English mistakes in whatever Guest Impersonated has written so far?  On the other hand, you will never let go any chance of belittling DY for his minor slips in spelling etc. and mocking him as a lawyer wannabe.  So it is very possible we have a second Robin Hood speaking up in BW.

Robin Hood?  You?

Guest disclosed yourself
On 8/30/2019 at 6:25 AM, Nightingale said:

For years, I have been the target of Auntie OCD's trolling . . .. until DY spoke up against injustice.  I nicknamed him RH.  

And then you threw me under the bus, you traitorous pervert!  Shut up lah!

For years, I have been the target of Auntie OCD's trolling . . .. until DY spoke up against injustice.  I nicknamed him RH.  

Nightmare!!! So ugly! Yucky! Pui!

Go reflect on yourself how you can be hated so much on this forum that you have been trolled for so long. Don't go blame anyone else except yourself. 

Image result for èªç¥ä¹æ

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Go reflect on yourself how you can be hated so much on this forum that you have been trolled for so long. Don't go blame anyone else except yourself. 

Image result for èªç¥ä¹æ

Hahaha yeah!

Guest impersonated
7 hours ago, Guest Yahoo said:

Hahaha yeah!

Well I guess you are being cunning and devious to imitate me, but the moderators know your truck and won't fall si easily for your traps.

10 minutes ago, Guest impersonated said:

Well I guess you are being cunning and devious to imitate me, but the moderators know your truck and won't fall si easily for your traps.

A phrase such as "Hahaha yeah!" is imitating anyone? You brains must have been run over by the bus too many times already... You are seriously brain damaged.. 

11 hours ago, Guest impersonated said:

Truck? LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Trolling Dirty Shit Stirrers would be more appropriate for being permanently banned from Blowing Wind.

Just wonder how Disclosed Yourself has been silenced when he/she posts all over at the Main Forum?

Steve5380 will be coming back and will be posting comments at every 2nd thread at the Main Forum. At least giving us more peace than compared to the plenty of nonsense posts of that one famous (others say infamous) annoying Troll poster hiding behind plenty Guest nicks (others say annoying troll Guest imposter)...

Just a hint: not referring to Disclosed Yourself.

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just wonder how Disclosed Yourself has been silenced when he/she posts all over at the Main Forum?

Which post? Which post? Quickly tell us! We all head over there and troll him on those posts immediately again! Can?? 

Related image

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Which post? Which post? Quickly tell us! We all head over there and troll him on those posts immediately again! Can?? 

Related image

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Guest disclosed posts

On 8/29/2019 at 7:58 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Cannot be helped as married men are the hottest men!so sexy!

6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Why so judgmental? Not happy that others are getting and you're not?

17 hours ago, Guest disclosed posts said:

On 8/29/2019 at 7:58 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Cannot be helped as married men are the hottest men!so sexy!

On 9/11/2019 at 7:43 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Why so judgmental? Not happy that others are getting and you're not?

So boring... not worth trolling at all! Anything better than this or not?  Anything from the real opinionated and stubborn YOU? *YAWNZZZ*

Guest imperstupided

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/104466-do-you-think-taking-a-bath-in-your-own-urine-can-cure-skin-diseases/

8 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

@Nightbird, why don't you go lick my urine-soaked eczema-infested feet since you like them a lot? 

8 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Aiyah... So sorry...i should have posted as Cleanly Teacher instead! Piccha my own lobang liao. :doh:

2 minutes ago, Guest imperstupided said:

Why not just post using your own member's profile as the person you really are? Nobody is asking you to declare details such as your name, race, school, when you ORD and where you are studying and what course, right? It's not as if it is anyone is, for example, asking you to say you are Ajay, the Indian guy from Victoria, who ORD less than 2 years ago and doing some liberal arts degree with some law element in it, right? Why do you want to make things so difficult for yourself? 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Register first. I will follow...

Forgot to mention, I posted the above ;)

You miss the point: It's you whom we are following ... Not the other way around. 

Guest disclosed yourself

Wow!

I m now the top contributor to Blowing Wind! Most posts and most new threads started!

Wow!

Amazing, trolls are now suffering from identity crisis and ADHD...

:lol:

5 hours ago, Guest disclose yourself said:

Yes

16 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

:rolleyes:

On 9/7/2019 at 3:59 PM, Guest impersonated said:

I suppose so....

On 9/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Who is Jiang?

On 9/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

They gather at Kallang and Aljunied because Geylang is nearby. If you want some action, go to the MRT male toilets during weekday afternoons and weekends, you are sure to see many hunky uncles who don't mind a blowjob. I cruise there very often.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:25 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Yeah

That really make sense now ... Other than Nightwhore and Steve, nobody else, other than himself, will actually go defend DY at all, and he will surely be tempted to do so using as many of his other pseudo-personalities as he can. And he has used his own Member's name @mlyfunp to speak up for his other pseudo-personality DY before ....

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That really make sense now ... Other than Nightwhore and Steve, nobody else, other than himself, will actually go defend DY at all, and he will surely be tempted to do so using as many of his other pseudo-personalities as he can. And he has used his own Member's name @mlyfunp to speak up for his other pseudo-personality DY before ....

Yup, and also the whiny, self-entitled typing style is exactly the same. That's the most telling giveaway :ph34r: 

Guest overboard
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest disclosed yourself, you are lucky your Member name wasn't exposed and banned in the same way, for making those racist remarks about the Chinese having "mee goreng" smell. You should have been banned like those guys above. 

Disclosed Yourself has been fighting racism at many threads. Just stop your mental sick unjustified fingerpointing to innocent guys, just because you are a sick attention seeking troll!

On 8/29/2019 at 3:06 PM, Guest impersonated said:

Second Point:

You are correct: Everybody can read the Mee Goreng smell post of Disclosed Yourself. That is the good thing!

Here, I copy the passage over:

Your allegation is baseless. You like to ignore the complete content made and you even tempered the original post just to continue your baseless accusations against Disclosed Yourself.

The post would have been racist if Disclosed Yourself had written:

Every South East Asian Chinese has a rotten Mee Goreng smell.*  (*Disclaimer: This sentence here is just for illustration purposes and does not reflect the views of the person posting this post.)

However, Disclosed Yourself never made any such statement. The original sentence does not say that and he never ever wrote that.

He simply explained that sometimes in particular with guys in Malaysia/Singapore... and he even made clear that this smell applies to other ethnic people in Singapore. He never exclusively applied it to Singaporean Chinese (or South East Asian Chinese) only.

Only you make this out!

If you don't understand the statement made, then this is your personal problem.

But look at your reactions: You even dared to temper the original sentence just to make your unjustified claim.

But for months you drag on in naming this as a racist statement and even continue whilst the statement had been further explained to you.

This is what I mean by "hyped up".

Actually, I don't need to explain this to you, because you know this very well. But you just try to smear your trolling dirt on Disclosed Yourself, even being well aware there has never been any case or racist statement at all.

You interpret it a way to frame someone as racist on baseless grounds and you drag this on for months if not a year soon. You even tampered the original post in most of your own posts so that it suits your claim on racism.

The statement is not at all racist because it never included a whole group of ethnic people.

If anyone would call the statement racist, then please put your point through here now (Thanks). But I will only accept any replies from member accounts.

It was sufficiently explained but you just want to ignore it, simply to smear dirt on someone else. What you do is just simply trolling.

Disclosed Yourself has been defending people from all backgrounds at Blowing Wind irrespective whether they are of any ethnic background, dark skin, or other personal characteristics or whatever (looks, sexual preferences, age etc etc).

You are making things up again.

It seems that in your opinion a Singaporean Chinese can't speak out against racism against people with a darker skin? In your opinion such people, who in Singapore/ Blowing Wind speak out for darker skin toned persons must always be non-Chinese?

It is interesting what sort of conclusions your prefer to draw and it reflects very clearly your personal racist mindset.

You wouldn't repeatedly post as a Guest for 7 years if your Member account hadn't been banned many years back!!!

Do you think Blowing Wind readers aren't aware of this?

5 minutes ago, Guest overboard said:

Disclosed Yourself has been fighting racism at many threads. Just stop your mental sick unjustified fingerpointing to innocent guys, just because you are a sick attention seeking troll!

You wouldn't repeatedly post as a Guest for 7 years if your Member account hadn't been banned many years back!!!

Do you think Blowing Wind readers aren't aware of this?

So you are a 27 year old Malay bottom gay bitch claiming that Southeast Asian guys including those from Taiwan and China have a MEE GORENG smell!  

YOU ARE RACIST!!!

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist

He needs to be the centerpiece of another gangbang at a hotel in Shah Alam. That should help smother his racist tendencies for at least a little while.

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist
On February 26, 2019 at 1:52 PM, mlyfunp said:

But this is one of the funny thing at Blowing Wind: Now you another Guest turns up claiming this Guest Guest calling the disclose yourslf guest a liar is not the same as Guest Caught Telling Lies but being another Guest and pretend to know all from what happening behind Blowing and what Moderators will do or not and he self only a Guest and how can he know? And then you this new Guest saying he is constructive Guest when I never before see him post here. And then what I seeing was the insults and ridiculous post coming from this one Guest Guest just always calling the other diclosed yurself liar many time when the second guest just asking him for apology. And should I now not sense suspicion when you new Guest come here defending this Guest Caught Telling lies when you can't know him. How would you know him not same as Guest Guest or even you? This and your appearance now is not making many sense to me. I m sorry. Even making me more suspicion. I still think the Moderators  or Blowing Wind can do more in efforts from stopping this starting such fights from the start and shuld stop the one Guest Guest always quarrelling here.

This has been known since February when MlyFunP tried to defend Disclosed Yourself in the HIV Leak thread which he caused to be sent into the Flaming Room.

On February 26, 2019 at 5:00 PM, Guest Proof said:

Mlyfunp = Guest Disclosed Yourself.

As always the only response by MlyFunP a.k.a. Disclosed Yourself was to claim that Guest Caught Telling Lies was actually Guest Proof with no, of course, proof.

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole
On September 10, 2019 at 12:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

Steve5380 will be coming back and will be posting comments at every 2nd thread at the Main Forum.

So obnoxious, and too stubborn to see how much all those excessive know-it-all comments in every second thread annoy many current members and scare away potential members from ever signing up, thus endangering the future of Blowing Wind, because he wants people's attention on him, rather than on the full experience of the website.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic