Male HQ

Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)

Guest jaded

12 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Bump

Just got rejected by a guy with the user ID: WEST93

DEAR 26yo,

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH U ...U ARE NOT SEEKING NSA WITH ME.

U ARE HOPING I LOOK LIKE A GYM FIT TWINK WHILE HAVING A BODY OF A SWIMMER & U ARE SO SHALLOW THAT U WILL ONLY HAVE SEX IF U JUDGE MY FACE VALUE IS GOOD.

ALL THE BEST IN UR HUNT TO HAVE NSA WITH GUYS WHO MEET YOUR STRICT PRE-REQUSITES...

=(

If you can't take a rejection without naming and shaming people on here, don't wonder why you don't get any attention at all. 

5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

i dont think he done anything wrong

If one has criterion , pls state them all way in advance ......

in an online world, you should be expecting this.

All I did was drop him a PM just as an opener to know each other and see if we click. He replied with a full Mega link of his body pictures, asked me to add his Line to see his face pic, and that's it. I just replied back saying thanks but I'll pass, because turns out he wasn't my type physically. That was the end of it. I get rejected all the time by others too. You don't see me go and post passive-aggressive "calling out" posts on threads outing them for rejecting me and being a drama queen wishing them luck to find someone more suitable for their taste? 

10 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Any bottom with place in the West can help me practice? Local chinese guy here-mixed blood. 33 170 70T 😃

I am not here to point the finger at u.

I am here to prove that most guys here practice this:

"because it turns out THE GUY isn't my type physically."

I too, have been rejected, but my main motivation for this episode of (so called)public shaming or naming is becoz at the end of the day...

Guys will always judge me based on (what the guy has said which is)I am not his type physically.

=(

thank u for reading.

thank u for hearing my side of the story.

17 minutes ago, West93 said:

All I did was drop him a PM just as an opener to know each other and see if we click. He replied with a full Mega link of his body pictures, asked me to add his Line to see his face pic, and that's it. I just replied back saying thanks but I'll pass, because turns out he wasn't my type physically. That was the end of it. I get rejected all the time by others too. You don't see me go and post passive-aggressive "calling out" posts on threads outing them for rejecting me and being a drama queen wishing them luck to find someone more suitable for their taste? 

I removed my previous post.

If u are boiling mad, then i sincerely apologise to u.

Pls put yourself in my shoes.

I can take rejection. But rejecting me after i sent u my have & body pics goes to show i am still lacking & that has left me feeling inferior about my looks & my body.

Edited by 30yochinese

These fuckers everywhere. Next time do video call best. 

If not, sauna. But during this COVID19 period best to DIY in order not to kena tracing. 

Edited by Kimochi

2 hours ago, Max Low said:

Looks like somebody’s ego took a serious beating in order to be senseless enough to get the authorities involved. 

Dear Max Low,

U have no idea what's it like to be in his shoes & I do not blame u for being unsympathetic ...

U still have the nerve to be cynical & poke fun at his misfortune ...  which I again do not blame u becoz one day you will (definitely)experience that same misfortune, & it will be payback time for me ... & I will enjoy seeing ur ego take a serious beating... 

M A R K

M Y

W O R D S...

One day when u are the one ... at the receiving end of SOMEBODY giving ur ego a serious beating...

Take care buddy!

2 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Dear Max Low,

U have no idea what's it like to be in his shoes & I do not blame u for being unsympathetic ...

U still have the nerve to be cynical & poke fun at his misfortune ...  which I again do not blame u becoz one day you will (definitely)experience that same misfortune, & it will be payback time for me ... & I will enjoy seeing ur ego take a serious beating... 

M A R K

M Y

W O R D S...

One day when u are the one ... at the receiving end of SOMEBODY giving ur ego a serious beating...

Take care buddy!

Thanks for your concern but unfortunately, my ego and sense of empathy died some time ago. 

On 2/27/2020 at 2:55 PM, 1983rophi said:

For the past one hour a guy invites me to a hotel for fun, but he is unwilling to disclose to me his room number so ... that leaves ME NO CHOICE BUT TO LODGE A NEW POLICE REPORT AGAINST HIS VOYEURISTIC BEHAVIOUR.

*Later i will post screenshots of the police report...

Just because someone ghost you, you don't have to spam the whole forum.

Report police because someone did not have gay sex with you because he ghost you? <-- imagine how ridiculous you will look when you write the report.

I can tell you don't waste time with the police report, the police will ask you to go fly kite.

Hello, how old are you? You are behaving like a child who don't get his ice cream.

Wake the fuck up! Such things happened to many people who wants to play the gay app sex games.  

You are not the first to be ghost and you won't be the last.  If you don't know how to play the game, then it's better you leave the game.

I don't even empatise you. Neither do I feel sorry for you. 

And for spamming the forum, your account will be suspended for 1 week. 

It will give you time to cool down.

• G_M changed the title to Member 1983rophi Warning to Others that someone had Ghost him and he is reporting to police

Individuals with fragile egos should probably upgrade themselves or engage in more productive activities instead of seeking those whose standards are way above their own and then end up lamenting over rejections and drowning themselves in self-pity. If mutual fun is no longer an option, why not consider using moola?

17 hours ago, Max Low said:

Thanks for your concern but unfortunately, my ego and sense of empathy died some time ago. 

If your ego died some time ago, it must have been quite a dinosaur during its time, because it surely still look so huge even now. Why don't you show us how you look like, do that we can determine the supposedly 'higher' standards that you possess? We have seen members having elated self-delusional senses in the past. Maybe you are one of them too? 

Although I do not agree with the action of the Individual who ghosted you, the reason has become rather apparent. 

Maybe you should ponder over why you’re ghosted instead of pouring your grief and angst everywhere you can think of. Could it be due to your communication skills?

On that note, I recommend you look up ‘elated’ as I think you meant ‘elevated’.

Edited by Max Low

Guest Guest
On 2/29/2020 at 12:00 AM, Max Low said:

Although I do not agree with the action of the Individual who ghosted you, the reason has become rather apparent. 

Maybe you should ponder over why you’re ghosted instead of pouring your grief and angst everywhere you can think of. Could it be due to your communication skills?

On that note, I recommend you look up ‘elated’ as I think you meant ‘elevated’.

"Elated" was my original choice of word, and it still remain the right one. Those guys who revealed their own photos subsequently, were apparently high on drugs when they they claimed to have some kind of "higher standards" than others. They thought so highly of themselves then, very much like how you think so highly of yourself to be recommending anyone to look up any words here. 

Perhaps it will do you good to brush up on your own vocabulary, since it is apparently turning off people. If you have indeed been ghosted before due to such poor vocabulary, I can easily see how you can make such a suggestion from your personal experience. If such communication skills have not earned you any ghosting yet, you are an example of why you were wrong to claim that communication skills can be a reason for getting ghosted.

So, are you wrong, or have you been ghosted yourself? If your vocabulary is soo weak, or mutual fun is no longer an option for you, why not consider using moola yourself?

Guest be fair
On 2/27/2020 at 1:24 PM, West93 said:

On 2/27/2020 at 1:31 PM, 30yochinese said:

I am not here to point the finger at u.

I am here to prove that most guys here practice this:

"because it turns out THE GUY isn't my type physically."

I too, have been rejected, but my main motivation for this episode of (so called)public shaming or naming is becoz at the end of the day...

Guys will always judge me based on (what the guy has said which is)I am not his type physically.

=(

thank u for reading.

thank u for hearing my side of the story.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:35 PM, Since u r here said:

i think so long there are some exchanges on this forum , the audience can easily sense and see who has been interacting

anyway, u done the right thing! i hated it that people ask for Line and wechat, i m not sure what is that for , when we have other more useful apps.
by the way, none of my apps have my photos in such chats, none!

Just rem in an online world, we can prac kindness and being kind, but in reality not many will treat u that way. More so for not-loving gays!
alternatively write down your clause, do not publicise me if this conversion/engagement is not going anyway
and i hated PMs, there was alot of time i purely share info online (on invesmts/COVid) , yet ended up people come pretending to seek and ask me qns (related or  not) but why PM me, why not share it openly on the forums (i have nothing to hide)

in PMs, i noticed the behaviour is pp went quiet after demanding for this and that (Strangely)

Rejection is rejection. You can't force anyone to fun. 

But many guys in Singapore are overdemanding in looks, body type or weight, whereas they don't fall themselves into the very hot, eye candy category. 

Second many guys on apps ask for your face pic but never reprocicate with their own. 

That's unfair. 

Don't ask for other people's face pic if you don't share your own at all. 

Often I sense some guys have no intention for fun from start but are just curious to find out who the other is. 

Worse are even those who ask for a whole photo album, body, nudes, butt, ...

And I love those asking all these non sex related questions on job, if place is rented or owned by me, what car, what isotonic drink I prefer, whether I buy clothes online or step into the bus with the left or right foot first. 

It is always good to know what guys fall into these categories...

Guest always same
On 2/29/2020 at 9:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

If your ego died some time ago, it must have been quite a dinosaur during its time, because it surely still look so huge even now. Why don't you show us how you look like, do that we can determine the supposedly 'higher' standards that you possess? We have seen members having elated self-delusional senses in the past. Maybe you are one of them too? 

Aren't you the most "self-delusional" here keeping on posting since the inception of BW as a Guest without showing any picture of yourself at all, but asking for others to show their face? 

And you need to pick up a fight with everyone at BW at every thread n corner. 

Show us your face first before you ask any other to post a face pic.

Otherwise stop pointing finger to members who registered an account at BW. 

• 3 months later...

I have shared my experience on the Grindr/Jackd thread already, but since there is a thread dedicated to catslfishing, here goes. 

Got chatted up by a guy on Grindr not too long ago during Phase 1 of the Circuit Breaker, and we made plans to meet in person once Phase 2 kicks in to release our pent up libido. 

So during the first chat we had all the way to the day we were suppose to meet, we would talk to each other occasionally and also started exchanging face pic to see how we looked like. 

I have heard of faceless profiles that belong to super cute guys  who don't share their face because they are super discreet and thought I must have been so lucky to run into one such account because he was quite cute, but I was suspicious so I did a reverse Google image search and came up with nothing. 

We spoke for about a week talking about what we would do when we finally meet and when that day came, I reached out to double confirm with him, at this point, I realize he had removed his face pic from the chat, but I didn't pay too much attention to it, so he responds to my confirmation and gives me a postal code located in Queenstown. 

I make my way to Queenstown, reach the HDB Block and let him know I have arrived, at this point he was taking a whole to respond, I noticed his profle wasn't showing up in the area but he was still online because he has a green dot on his profile in the message tab and my messages were marked as read. I assumed maybe Grindr was having a bit of issue with their app and didn't think too much about it. 

He finally responds and tells me he will meet me at the lift lobby, so I go there and he text me again saying he is at the top floor, the tenth floor. I make my way up and I was expecting him to be at the lift entrance waiting for me but there was no one there, I texted him to let him know I was already at the lobby but the messages didn't go through, I had some connection issue then but at that time, I thought he might have blocked me, so out of frustration, I went back to the ground floor feeling really upset for having wasted my time. 

A few minutes later, he sends me a text asking me where I was, that he couldn't see me and I express my relief, telling him I thought i got catfished. 

I make my way back up again and this time, he tells me to go straight to his apartment instead, which is the second last one on the right, I told him to give me the unit number because I wasn't sure which right he was referring to since there HDB Block had 2 lift facing each other. 

He doesn't and told me that he had unlocked the door, so I just need to go in. 

I will admit a part of me was quite excited at the prospect of walking into him naked in bed, I thought maybe that's why he didn't want to pick me up from the lift.

None of the doors were unlocked, I checked and only one apartment at the end had its gate unlocked, I was very very suspicious at this point, so I took a picture of the unit, asked him if I was at the right place and told him I was not comfortable opening the door of an apartment that was clearly locked, I mean even the main gate itself was padlocked. 

Then the entire chat just disappeared and that was when I realised I had been catfished and just felt so stupid because there were so many signs that the profile was a fake, but I kept choosing to ignore those signs and I felt really angry and just completely bewildered at the whole experience because whoever was behind the profile really took the time to bait me for an entire week, chatting me up, making me send him photos of myself, which luckily I made sure were expiring photos, and all just so he can lead me to a random person house and have me disturb them by inviting myself in.

I mean if the second last apartment really had its door unlocked, I would have walked right in and could have potentially gotten into so much trouble.

If a person had lived in that particular apartment alone and was in his bedroom doing work and I walk right in, he would have called the cops, I mean I would do that if some random person came through my main door and into my bedroom, and if the cops came, I would have zero evidence that I got tricked into walking into the apartment because the chat disappears from the app when the account gets blocked. 

So this is my incredulous catfishing experience. 

Guest Guest

My experience is meeting this hot guy (obviously not the case)... when i arrived, he didnt wanna share his unit number... waited waited waites... finally he told me and and said he left the door unlock, for me to go in and head to first room in left... i felt very suspicious... went in anyways... he did not on the lights but i could see a guy lying on the bed... asked me to suck him... i went to on the lights lol... instead of a hot tall muscular guy, was a short and cmi loser... i asked why u look different from the pics.. after he got caught, he rolled eyes and said its last time picture... oh plssss haha... left immediately of course

Guest Freak
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

he told me and and said he left the door unlock, for me to go in and head to first room in left... i felt very suspicious... went in anyways... he did not on the lights but i could see a guy lying on the bed... asked me to suck him... i went to on the lights lol... instead of a hot tall muscular guy, was a short and cmi loser...

It is very dangerous.  You might not see one guy, but a group of guys who may just locked the down behind and gang-raped you.  

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My experience is meeting this hot guy (obviously not the case)... when i arrived, he didnt wanna share his unit number... waited waited waites... finally he told me and and said he left the door unlock, for me to go in and head to first room in left... i felt very suspicious... went in anyways... he did not on the lights but i could see a guy lying on the bed... asked me to suck him... i went to on the lights lol... instead of a hot tall muscular guy, was a short and cmi loser... i asked why u look different from the pics.. after he got caught, he rolled eyes and said its last time picture... oh plssss haha... left immediately of course

LOL at you turning on the lights despite his instructions not to. I can never understand what this kind of catfishers hope to achieve though , the ones who actually go through with the meeting, like do they actually expect the person they catfished to think...

"Oh, since I am here, might as well just do it?

9 minutes ago, Guest Freak said:

It is very dangerous.  You might not see one guy, but a group of guys who may just locked the down behind and gang-raped you.  

Didn't think about this being a possibility, but now that you have brought it up, it does sound really dangerous and is definitely something to be aware of in the future. 

Guest Fish curry
17 minutes ago, Guest Freak said:

You should be so lucky.

Let's just say, most of us meitu our pics a little and that allows us to take a few years off in our profiles. It's expected like putting on light makeup and best clothes when going on a date. 

Those of us who play these games will wink wink and expect some embellishment.

That guest who expected a hot tall muscular hunk is either from Mars or a newbie or just cooking a story.

I ever met up with someone, let's just say that we had no expectations so there's no disappointment. However when time for the big sex, he turned me around and dimmed the lights. I was glad that at least he was the top as he said. He was better than expectation there and I wanted more after the backdoor action. I tried to turn over and changed pose, he restrained me. 

Still I twisted and managed to look back. The guy who's inside me looked different even in the dim light and the original guy was standing away from us.

I'm fine with playing games and quite adventurous. You want to play rape game, I'm thrilled actually.

But that 2nd guy was more than good, I was pounded into the bed like the rape I expected. We both had our release and I was ready for the next or group action.

But when I turned around, the 2nd guy had already hurriedly left the room. The first guy then turned on the lights and told me party's over and I had to leave!

Just like that, no explanation on who the other guy was. Of course he blocked me later. I don't know if they're being mysterious or that's a type of catfishing by proxy or something else.

Guest Probably
37 minutes ago, Guest Fish curry said:

But when I turned around, the 2nd guy had already hurriedly left the room. The first guy then turned on the lights and told me party's over and I had to leave!

Just like that, no explanation on who the other guy was. Of course he blocked me later. I don't know if they're being mysterious or that's a type of catfishing by proxy or something else.

The two men could be couple.  To keep their relationship going, they need to feed on fresh meat once in a blue moon.  You are just one of their catch.  Who knows, you are not the first, nor the last of their catch.

Guest Rider

Was going to meet this cute 30s guy, ended up he's an old uncle and the pictures were from his much younger days. Does this count as catfished?

Guest ghosted
8 hours ago, cremealot said:

I have shared my experience on the Grindr/Jackd thread already, but since there is a thread dedicated to catslfishing, here goes. 

Got chatted up by a guy on Grindr not too long ago during Phase 1 of the Circuit Breaker, and we made plans to meet in person once Phase 2 kicks in to release our pent up libido. 

So during the first chat we had all the way to the day we were suppose to meet, we would talk to each other occasionally and also started exchanging face pic to see how we looked like. 

I have heard of faceless profiles that belong to super cute guys  who don't share their face because they are super discreet and thought I must have been so lucky to run into one such account because he was quite cute, but I was suspicious so I did a reverse Google image search and came up with nothing. 

We spoke for about a week talking about what we would do when we finally meet and when that day came, I reached out to double confirm with him, at this point, I realize he had removed his face pic from the chat, but I didn't pay too much attention to it, so he responds to my confirmation and gives me a postal code located in Queenstown. 

I make my way to Queenstown, reach the HDB Block and let him know I have arrived, at this point he was taking a whole to respond, I noticed his profle wasn't showing up in the area but he was still online because he has a green dot on his profile in the message tab and my messages were marked as read. I assumed maybe Grindr was having a bit of issue with their app and didn't think too much about it. 

He finally responds and tells me he will meet me at the lift lobby, so I go there and he text me again saying he is at the top floor, the tenth floor. I make my way up and I was expecting him to be at the lift entrance waiting for me but there was no one there, I texted him to let him know I was already at the lobby but the messages didn't go through, I had some connection issue then but at that time, I thought he might have blocked me, so out of frustration, I went back to the ground floor feeling really upset for having wasted my time. 

A few minutes later, he sends me a text asking me where I was, that he couldn't see me and I express my relief, telling him I thought i got catfished. 

I make my way back up again and this time, he tells me to go straight to his apartment instead, which is the second last one on the right, I told him to give me the unit number because I wasn't sure which right he was referring to since there HDB Block had 2 lift facing each other. 

I will admit a part of me was quite excited at the prospect of walking into him naked in bed, I thought maybe that's why he didn't want to pick me up from the lift.

None of the doors were unlocked, I checked and only one apartment at the end had its gate unlocked, I was very very suspicious at this point, so I took a picture of the unit, asked him if I was at the right place and told him I was not comfortable opening the door of an apartment that was clearly locked, I mean even the main gate itself was padlocked. 

Then the entire chat just disappeared and that was when I realised I had been catfished and just felt so stupid because there were so many signs that the profile was a fake, but I kept choosing to ignore those signs and I felt really angry and just completely bewildered at the whole experience because whoever was behind the profile really took the time to bait me for an entire week, chatting me up, making me send him photos of myself, which luckily I made sure were expiring photos, and all just so he can lead me to a random person house and have me disturb them by inviting myself in.

I mean if the second last apartment really had its door unlocked, I would have walked right in and could have potentially gotten into so much trouble.

If a person had lived in that particular apartment alone and was in his bedroom doing work and I walk right in, he would have called the cops, I mean I would do that if some random person came through my main door and into my bedroom, and if the cops came, I would have zero evidence that I got tricked into walking into the apartment because the chat disappears from the app when the account gets blocked. 

as to my humble internet/ web slang knowledge what you describe is "being ghosted" but not catfishing.

Being catfished means, someone uses a different image of him, a picture of a hot guy but is actually an ugly one or much older than pretended ( if you give the usual 3 to 5 year cheating tolerance for gays, which is common), that is catfishing. It's luring you into the believe you're going to date a hottie but when you meet the guy turns out to be different and nothing of sexually attractive and hot.

I myself place such guys into the catfishing category who send those teen picture to you but state 40y as age on their profile.

Am I right on the difference between catfishing and ghosting???

Guest humourous catfish

There used to be a guy with quite good looks in his 20s, sort of boyish looks in one of the apps. Age was stated as 27y. He contacted me, top n btm was a match so I asked him over. We met on daylight maybe 3pm. My door bell rang, I opened, had a 65y old wrinkled short grandpa in front of the door. My first reaction was: "Sorry I think you're at the wrong unit, what unit you're looking for?" wanted him to leave asap as I was expecting my hot date. But then the grandpa called my name! I said to him: "You're not the guy on the pic and at least 50 years older, sorry, leave me alone!" He started shouting on the corridor, claiming he had paid a cab from Sengkang. I just said: "I didn't ask you to take a cab, I have no duty to entertain you! Go home!" , He started doing a drama and tried intimidating me by shouting on the corridor, as if I would let him in. I told him, "sorry, no time for this, grow up!" He replied, he wanted to call the police. I said: "Sure, go ahead!" He went off, saying he's going to make a police report. I had to laugh, shut the door. 

Best part: Two weeks later I saw the same profile with same details again. I wrote: "Oh, trying your luck again?"

I never understood what such guys want to achieve. 

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghost, Catfished and Played Out / Fly Kite and other dating traps (compiled)
On 6/27/2020 at 12:01 AM, Guest ghosted said:

as to my humble internet/ web slang knowledge what you describe is "being ghosted" but not catfishing.

Being catfished means, someone uses a different image of him, a picture of a hot guy but is actually an ugly one or much older than pretended ( if you give the usual 3 to 5 year cheating tolerance for gays, which is common), that is catfishing. It's luring you into the believe you're going to date a hottie but when you meet the guy turns out to be different and nothing of sexually attractive and hot.

I myself place such guys into the catfishing category who send those teen picture to you but state 40y as age on their profile.

Am I right on the difference between catfishing and ghosting???

Thats a good question. But I think it might be a bit of both because I believe this person is also using a fake picture, so he was a catfish initially and then ghosting at the end. 

Guest Scammed
On 6/26/2020 at 3:38 PM, cremealot said:

I think I had a similar exp. the block is near the mrt?

• 3 months later...
Guest Hazily Instructor

Heads up guys, there are some real weirdos in this group. Someone messaged me thru my registered profile asking to meet up in the woods for a naked Satanic ritual and then they didn't show up. 🤬

4 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Heads up guys, there are some real weirdos in this group. Someone messaged me thru my registered profile asking to meet up in the woods for a naked Satanic ritual and then they didn't show up. 🤬

Wooooo, you must of been crushed going all that way into the woods and he didn't even bother to show up.;)

First, if you have a registered profile, why go Guest mode to tell people this? Second, to think you even went to some Satanic ritual just because you were invited is completely insane. 

You are the weirdo here. 

I can't tell if you are furious about people hosting Naked Satanic Ritual OR that they didn't show up that disappoint you LOL... :P :P :P

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Theunluckguy

Hi peeps, 

Encountered a very unfortunate event just now. 

Am a NSF and was in SGH earlier on for appt. I made one of the most terrible choice in my life. 

So like all other horny boi, I hook with a guy on grindr and wanna have a quick fun in a secluded toilet. 

The person turn out to be a catfisher (a short, fat uncle with golden hair that look feminine) and he assault me the moment I open the door for him to enter the toilet I'm waiting for him in. I was so much pain that I lose all the courage and strength to retaliate. 

In the end I let him jerk himself (rub his dick on my thigh) off while I stimulate his nipple with my hand.

Hope this can remind everyone that SG is not as safe as we thout. And dont make decision with ur dick pls. 

45 minutes ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

Encountered a very unfortunate event just now. 

Am a NSF and was in SGH earlier on for appt. I made one of the most terrible choice in my life. 

So like all other horny boi, I hook with a guy on grindr and wanna have a quick fun in a secluded toilet. 

The person turn out to be a catfisher (a short, fat uncle with golden hair that look feminine) and he assault me the moment I open the door for him to enter the toilet I'm waiting for him in. I was so much pain that I lose all the courage and strength to retaliate. 

In the end I let him jerk himself (rub his dick on my thigh) off while I stimulate his nipple with my hand.

Hope this can remind everyone that SG is not as safe as we thout. And dont make decision with ur dick pls. 

If I'm assaulted, I would return the favour. Kick him hard at the balls and have him realise his dreams as an effeminate gay troll permanently.

Guest Theunluckguy

I'm filled with regret. Im too naive to think that assault like this won't happen in SG. 

I tried to escape. I didn't say anything and waited for him to enter and I immediate make a ran. That my plan, when I saw his facefrom the creak of the door when I open. But my plan fail lah obviously. He immediate attk me the moment I open the door.

Fking 毒(toxic). He strike my genital! Grab my ball so hard that the skin is still red and sting after hrs have past. So much pain that I barely can move... I was so scare he take out of knife or sth and threaten me.

1 hour ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

I'm filled with regret. Im too naive to think that assault like this won't happen in SG. 

I tried to escape. I didn't say anything and waited for him to enter and I immediate make a ran. That my plan, when I saw his facefrom the creak of the door when I open. But my plan fail lah obviously. He immediate attk me the moment I open the door.

Fking 毒(toxic). He strike my genital! Grab my ball so hard that the skin is still red and sting after hrs have past. So much pain that I barely can move... I was so scare he take out of knife or sth and threaten me.

Please report this to the police. Don’t let him thought that he can escape with the same trick.

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.