Male HQ

Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)

Guest jaded

6 hours ago, JyT said:

For me no matter what politeness  regardless of anyything!!! I m.still meeting a few PLU tht I rejected them. For dinners  chit chat and meet up not just sex !!!!!! 

You’re a decent good person. I met some here also and only one kept in touch via chats/DMs since I’m not in sg most of the time. The rest are just wasting my time in finding a friend. 

Edited by calvt

23 hours ago, Guest Sissy Boy said:

You are probably right.  I am not very attractive.  That man prefer a hunk and manly person.  He took a glance at me, sissy boy, dissappointed and left me alone for hours, habouring hope of seeing him.    He didn't sound like the type of man who would ditch me.  He was humourous, seem caring and very understanding when we chatted. 

WHY am I probably right that you are not very attractive?   I never wrote this, and I cannot know.  It is YOU who passes judgment.  And you could not possible have known that "he took a glance at me, disappointed left me alone...",   since you never saw him!!  

We can easily misjudge ourselves and think that we ugly.  It happened to me when I was young.  Today I look at my pictures from then,  and think "oh was I attractive and didn't notice it".  So stop misjudging yourself and lower your bar from "very" attractive.  We are all attractive in one way or another. 

And you still don't know WHY he didn't show up.  Maybe he got a stroke, or was run over by a car.  Be kind to yourself and choose the best outcome for you.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Could your English be the reason why he rejected you? <_<

His English also f up ,is not bout English bout how I view him as a person I was expecting tht he protects me but he protects his perm team mate colleagues who also PLU first instead of me that other reason why I dislike him especially we are on the same team..the moment I got up to the car he mentioned the person name I disliked so I suspecting alot weather he is attached to him ornot as he always look up to the PLU colleagues as well. 

Just now, JyT said:

His English also f up ,is not bout English bout how I view him as a person I was expecting tht he protects me but he protects his perm team mate colleagues who also PLU first instead of me that other reason why I dislike him especially we are on the same team..the moment I got up to the car he mentioned the person name I disliked so I suspecting alot weather he is attached to him ornot as he always look up to the PLU colleagues as well. 

Instead of me n yup I angry with tht that why I rejected him once we having eating nor he mentioned him during lunch time hope this help 

12 hours ago, JyT said:

For me no matter what politeness  regardless of anyything!!! I m.still meeting a few PLU tht I rejected them. For dinners  chit chat and meet up not just sex !!!!!! 

true. i hate it when ppl in rs had to have sex everytime you met. why can’t it be normal couple having dates and fun instead of sex

On 7/28/2023 at 8:43 PM, Guest Sad said:

How to tell if you are being ghosted? I made a few connection thru this forum. 

We chatted abit. Few weeks. Nothing personal nothing excessive. I feel ready to take the next step to meet up. Not for sex. Just meet up to put a face to the people I am chatting with. Not for relationship. Just to meet up. Coffee? Not even fancy mall. Kopitiam. I'm fine to travel to a kopitiam near you... 

I just wanted to meet friends. That's all. 

Then I get ghosted. I mean, if you don't feel comfortable or not ready or duwan. Cannot just say "I prefer to remain online." or "I don't want to meet you". 

I mean I don't pushed them if I don't get response. But they just practically ghosted me after that. 

Makes me feel scared to initiate or ask for anything more. Anyone feel its hard to make any connection with another human in today's age? 

Ironic isn't it. That we are in the glory days of electronic communication yet we seem to have trouble really connecting. 

Be upfront about the PURPOSE of meeting up.  Most of the meetup here is exclusively sensual, if not something more.  Even if the purpose is mutual, the look and physique must meet each other expectation.  Only then relationship will naturally follow.  This is how random meetup goes.

Don't read and response to guests' post

I got ghosted too, hell I even got a guy who fly me on pigeon half-way thru our meet up.

You will encounter many more who can't be bother to give a proper closure and choose to just ghost, better get used to it.

Edited by innocense

Guest guest
18 minutes ago, innocense said:

I got ghosted too, hell I even got a guy who fly me on pigeon half-way thru our meet up.

You will encounter many more who can't be bother to give a proper closure and choose to just ghost, better get used to it.

In this era, everyone can't be bother to give a proper closure or tell the other person what is happening, whether meetup from forum or even friends that know many years. They can simply just disappear and don't contact you anymore just like that and left you wondering why you are being treated like this.

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfished and Played Out / Fly Kite and other dating traps (compiled)

Sometime just dont expect too much until u meet. Even u met, must be make sure the communication in both way. Finally even u comfirm above still grt ghost, is luck. He just got a better choice i guess

• 3 weeks later...

For some reasons, although there should be quite some fake profiles on the dating apps, so far I haven't encountered one.

Not sure if I'm lucky.

But I'm just curious, like how it is like? You saw their profiles, decided to meet up, then when you reached, the other guy hit on you, only then you realised it's catfish?

Guest Scruffy Chinese

So many weirdos out there.

Fit , muscular chinese male. Chatted long time with my friend over grindr.

Offered to host a 3s with us.

Keep disappearing a long time and taking a while to reply.

Finally gave us a block number and street address. Said will meet us at the ground floor lift landing.

When we reached we the lift landing and asked where he was , he blocked both of us.

Stupid us didn't videocall first to establish identity. Served us right!

Anyone else encountered this 'white, married beefcake daddy' with really hot body on grindr? Always says 'sure, love to son' when asked if he would fuck mebit always tired cos just met his regular fbs, or in China on business. Then for sure will meet when he comes back, but never happens. Telegram profile is M...D....

Even has a blogspot with raunchy stories of public encounters that are too amazing to be believed.

What's also sus? For an American his English is so cmi

For some reasons, although there should be quite some fake profiles on the dating apps, so far I haven't encountered one.

Not sure if I'm lucky.

But I'm just curious, like how it is like? You saw their profiles, decided to meet up, then when you reached, the other guy hit on you, only then you realised it's catfish?

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/109319-post-catfish-people-here-~/?do=findComment&comment=2528350

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.