Male HQ

Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)

Guest jaded

Guest Guest
On 5/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, greg01greg said:

ahhh so should I be editing the post to cater to your understanding? well he was online, meaning he was still alive but didn't reply to me when I asked if he was ok.  anyway im sorry that you need me to break the story down for your understanding.  :) 

thanks for your input .. now off to your next topic to nip pick on :) 

Wah liao... Someone here is already expecting others to reply to his messages even before they ever met. Anyway, regardless whether the other guy really fell or not, I think he was smart to cut greg01greg off before it goes any further. 

Guest Rak raku
On 5/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, greg01greg said:

ahhh so should I be editing the post to cater to your understanding? well he was online, meaning he was still alive but didn't reply to me when I asked if he was ok.  anyway im sorry that you need me to break the story down for your understanding.  :) 

thanks for your input .. now off to your next topic to nip pick on :) 

Greg, there are always these trolls in the internet who only delight in causing people who share their unfortunate  experience even more pain by pummeling them and victim blaming and victim shaming. 

Happens all the time in this BW forum. 

If u want a sympathetic ear, you have one from me. 

I have personally shared some unpleasant encounters with people and then got answers from wooden people who thinks its their job to gaslight me in this BW forum, 

I  really think these people are cranky , ugly , friendless goblins , who wait in their lair for anyone to pass by to pounce. 

Expect some sympathetic listeners as well as trolls and goblins and garden gnomes when you open your heart to share personal experiences in the BW forums, 

They just come out of the woodwork like wood louse.

On 5/25/2022 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wah liao... Someone here is already expecting others to reply to his messages even before they ever met. Anyway, regardless whether the other guy really fell or not, I think he was smart to cut greg01greg off before it goes any further. 

I think you need reading glasses mate lol 

the guy told me he hurt himself falling off the stairs and was bleeding..  as a normal person that I am, I was worried.. when I didn't get any reply I thought he needed someone to call him an ambulance..  but then he was online, he read my messages and still didn't reply even to say he was ok.  

so to claim that I was expecting is just a little too much dont you think?

yeah, someone ive yet to meet.. but he said he was injured while on his way meeting.. 

so you tell me.. in normal circumstances what would you have done?

mate.. are you ok? or did I offend you in your past life? lol

relax...  go have a cup of tea.. it will calm you down :) 

On 5/25/2022 at 3:34 PM, Guest Rak raku said:

Greg, there are always these trolls in the internet who only delight in causing people who share their unfortunate  experience even more pain by pummeling them and victim blaming and victim shaming. 

Happens all the time in this BW forum. 

If u want a sympathetic ear, you have one from me. 

I have personally shared some unpleasant encounters with people and then got answers from wooden people who thinks its their job to gaslight me in this BW forum, 

I  really think these people are cranky , ugly , friendless goblins , who wait in their lair for anyone to pass by to pounce. 

Expect some sympathetic listeners as well as trolls and goblins and garden gnomes when you open your heart to share personal experiences in the BW forums, 

They just come out of the woodwork like wood louse.

haha I know.. trust me no negative thoughts here and im just sharing my encounter hoping guys here would just be upfront.. dont need all those dramatic stories.. 

and yeah I anticipating ppl trolling on here.. let them troll.. and im just here to amuse myself with silly replies :) 

im sure you know where im coming from on this. 

im sorry you have to deal with strange ppl as well.. 

On 5/25/2022 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

or should I be editing my post to ask what are some of the strange excuses one would conjure up to avoid meeting? maybe that would be more post worthy for you? so come on do share your encounter with other guys?

still need me to tell you to relax? im having a glass of gin now? you want one? 

On 5/25/2022 at 4:24 PM, Guest Actor said:

Why so drama. 

No show then no show. 

Move on. 

Learn to distrust people. 

Period. 

of course la.. me just sharing my encounter.. 

but must at least trust ppl just a bit right? just a bit la not too much 

On 5/25/2022 at 12:03 PM, greg01greg said:

Just something I like to share - so last night someone replied to my post and we arrange to meet. 

Everything went well, seem like an altogether sane bloke.. 

then about 30 min to supposedly arrive, he said that he fell off the stairs and his legs was bleeding. 

The message just stopped there left me wondering if he was lying in a pool of blood... 

I wonder should I be calling for the ambulance for him?

Moments later found him online... im guessing he flaked.. oh well...

Sent him a message thanking for his time replying to my post sharing his explicit pictures and all.

Of course - no reply from him..

I'm just glad he's ok and didn't lose a leg over a hook up.. 

to that guy, just be upfront.. dont need the drama.. or you will one day fall off the stairs and you might need that help.. :)

let's not be afraid to say "no thanks"

Is he a member here?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Just something I like to share - so last night someone replied to my post and we arrange to meet. 

Everything went well, seem like an altogether sane bloke.. 

then about 30 min to supposedly arrive, he said that he fell off the stairs and his legs was bleeding. 

The message just stopped there left me wondering if he was lying in a pool of blood... 

I wonder should I be calling for the ambulance for him?

Moments later found him online... im guessing he flaked.. oh well...

Sent him a message thanking for his time replying to my post sharing his explicit pictures and all.

Of course - no reply from him..

I'm just glad he's ok and didn't lose a leg over a hook up.. 

to that guy, just be upfront.. dont need the drama.. or you will one day fall off the stairs and you might need that help.. :)

let's not be afraid to say "no thanks"

I suspect that he used someone else's pics and which is why he ghosted you. 

If you had gave him your actual pics then good luck to you. He might had posted it in some site to make money off the pics of dumb Internet guys he conned. 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:36 PM, GachiMuchi said:

I suspect that he used someone else's pics and which is why he ghosted you. 

If you had gave him your actual pics then good luck to you. He might had posted it in some site to make money off the pics of dumb Internet guys he conned. 

oh no.. I didn't send out any of my pictures. he just sent his.. he seemed legit, no nonsense kinda fella, he sent 3 pictures (if supposedly to be his) all he got was part of my address.. sadly I dont have any hound dogs to sniff his trail of blood... he was about 45 mins away

anyway its just a hilarious story for me to share here.. 

I wonder what other funny excuses does anyone encounter on this forum?

Why the need to send you his explicit pictures knowing he didn't want further development?  Was he not afraid that you might misuse his explicit pictures for revenge?

On 5/25/2022 at 8:34 PM, Why? said:

Why the need to send you his explicit pictures knowing he didn't want further development?  Was he not afraid that you might misuse his explicit pictures for revenge?

well I dont have an answer your question... I wish I knew?

I have no desire to use his pictures for whatever reason.. no malice here.. 

this post its about me sharing my encounter and I sincerely hope the guy doesn't lose his leg.. (dramatic I know) :) 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:22 PM, greg01greg said:

yes he is.. why? you know someone who fell off the stair and bled his leg?

No I don't.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

So guess what? The guy who allegedly fell of the stairs and bled his leg replied to my OTHER AD on a different personal classified ad. 
he sent me the same picture that he sent me on blowing wind. 
so I told him that I’ve seen the picture before who hurt his leg  and asked if he could be the same person or someone else been using the picture.
He said that HE WAS THE SAME PERSON. and yes he can walk and casually asked me if I’m still keen to meet but he did not apologise or mention anything about what happened the other night. Like nothing happened. 
I politely turn him down with the reason that he might just be wasting my time again. 

the guy cuss me out like I wronged him instead. 
Again I politely replied telling him to be careful with stairs. 

so that was it. 
I wish I can expose this person here to warn other guys about him because he might be using other ppl pictures. But if he’s gonna flake on ppl again I’m sure it will catch up on him like how this happen now. 
his luck ran out.. i guess for catfishing guys? 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:16 PM, Ben S said:

I'm just enjoying the story  😆

I think you've dodge a bullet there.

Haha. Enjoy away. A good lesson to learn here. 
it’s ok to say NO THANKS.. don’t need to conjure up some dramatic excuse. :) 

• IkuTube changed the title to Why the drama (Compiled)
  • 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Guest Meowth said:

I spoke with this guy from here recently and asking too many personal questions before agreeing to meet in person. Should I trust him?

Welcome to SGP!

Guys here run you through an interview type of questions prior to meeting up. 

Be prepared that 95 % of questions might not be sex related. 

I also felt on times that guys were in fact working for the CIA instead of looking for casual sex after some chats... 

That is very common here. 

On 11/1/2022 at 6:54 PM, Guest Meowth said:

I spoke with this guy from here recently and asking too many personal questions before agreeing to meet in person. Should I trust him?

I had similar experience as If I was applying for a job with lots of questions. When I said I'm not availavle this weekend, he left the conversation and move on. I can see he is posting and liking other posts looking for hook ups.

Well, it really depends on if you are arranging to meet up just for sex, or you are looking for a relationship. If it were just for casual sex, then I think it is ridiculous to ask too many personal questions (not related to sex). However, if you are chatting with someone with the view of a relationship/partner/bf, then I think more varied questions should be asked. After all, a relationship is not built based on just looks or the length of one's tool. Rather, it is built on how the two personalities can complement each other, and how trust is built.

Слава Україні!

Guest Fishy Story

Not just catfish, there are many slippery fishes out there, often fright or flight mode.   Try to avoid crabs and octupus,  they will pinch or suck the life out of you when you go near them.   I have been there. 

• 8 months later...

How to tell if you are being ghosted? I made a few connection thru this forum. 

We chatted abit. Few weeks. Nothing personal nothing excessive. I feel ready to take the next step to meet up. Not for sex. Just meet up to put a face to the people I am chatting with. Not for relationship. Just to meet up. Coffee? Not even fancy mall. Kopitiam. I'm fine to travel to a kopitiam near you... 

I just wanted to meet friends. That's all. 

Then I get ghosted. I mean, if you don't feel comfortable or not ready or duwan. Cannot just say "I prefer to remain online." or "I don't want to meet you". 

I mean I don't pushed them if I don't get response. But they just practically ghosted me after that. 

Makes me feel scared to initiate or ask for anything more. Anyone feel its hard to make any connection with another human in today's age? 

Ironic isn't it. That we are in the glory days of electronic communication yet we seem to have trouble really connecting. 

It happens to the best of us.    It does not reflect bad on you but on them,  on their natural selfishness.

It is usually not malice but lack of thought.  Consequence of they not having been ghosted enough.

Don't feel sad, don't feel defeated.  Take it as one more experience in life to positively develop thick skin.  

Don't give up!  Keep trying to make the connections you want.  Sooner or later one will be successful, and this will be the person who makes your effort worth.  :thumb:

Guest Is it me
2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It happens to the best of us.    It does not reflect bad on you but on them,  on their natural selfishness.

It is usually not malice but lack of thought.  Consequence of they not having been ghosted enough.

Don't feel sad, don't feel defeated.  Take it as one more experience in life to positively develop thick skin.  

Don't give up!  Keep trying to make the connections you want.  Sooner or later one will be successful, and this will be the person who makes your effort worth.  :thumb:

Now I'm afraid to even ask to meet. I rather just have online chat bots.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Sad said:

How to tell if you are being ghosted? I made a few connection thru this forum. 

We chatted abit. Few weeks. Nothing personal nothing excessive. I feel ready to take the next step to meet up. Not for sex. Just meet up to put a face to the people I am chatting with. Not for relationship. Just to meet up. Coffee? Not even fancy mall. Kopitiam. I'm fine to travel to a kopitiam near you... 

I just wanted to meet friends. That's all. 

Then I get ghosted. I mean, if you don't feel comfortable or not ready or duwan. Cannot just say "I prefer to remain online." or "I don't want to meet you". 

I mean I don't pushed them if I don't get response. But they just practically ghosted me after that. 

Makes me feel scared to initiate or ask for anything more. Anyone feel its hard to make any connection with another human in today's age? 

Ironic isn't it. That we are in the glory days of electronic communication yet we seem to have trouble really connecting. 

That's right. This just goes to prove that having a member account here on this forum, does not lend members any extra credibility at all. At least as Guests, we are honest enough to have made it known that we want to maintain anonymity, all the way from the start. 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Is it me said:

Best is don't meet cause after meeting you would be no longer in contact with each other, even chat online also no more.

What you experienced is actually very common. It is not in many people's nature to say no. They think saying no is rude so they prefer to ghost or block you. Their mindset is no reply is a reply.

So the first thing to understand is that their actions have nothing to do with you. It is their nature.

More importantly, you have to learn to take it in your stride and not beat yourself up over other people's actions.

It's true that you have to kiss many toads to find your frog prince. That's the fun of this game isn't it? After kissing many toads, when you meet the right one, you will value him more.

It's also obvious that what you seek is not the same as what they seek. Just accept it and move on. No need to make it your additional baggage. If your life becomes miserable because people ghost you, then you are too fragile.

Edited by Startup

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Startup said:

What you experienced is actually very common. It is not in many people's nature to say no. They think saying no is rude so they prefer to ghost or block you. Their mindset is no reply is a reply.

So the first thing to understand is that their actions have nothing to do with you. It is their nature.

More importantly, you have to learn to take it in your stride and not beat yourself up over other people's actions.

It's true that you have to kiss many toads to find your frog prince. That's the fun of this game isn't it? After kissing many toads, when you meet the right one, you will value him more.

It's also obvious that what you seek is not the same as what they seek. Just accept it and move on. No need to make it your additional baggage. If your life becomes miserable because people ghost you, then you are too fragile.

What if a person got ghost most of the time or even all the time, then should be the person has a problem.

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What if a person got ghost most of the time or even all the time, then should be the person has a problem.

If you insist that he has a problem, then I would say that his problem is that he is looking for friendship at the wrong places. Not saying that you can't make friends in the forum but 99.9% do not come to the forum to make friends.

He is not very sure what he wants and hopes to be lucky. And he is not able to to read between the lines very well.

His most serious problem is that he took those chats too seriously.

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Startup said:

If you insist that he has a problem, then I would say that his problem is that he is looking for friendship at the wrong places. Not saying that you can't make friends in the forum but 99.9% do not come to the forum to make friends.

He is not very sure what he wants and hopes to be lucky. And he is not able to to read between the lines very well.

His most serious problem is that he took those chats too seriously.

N right no wrong. Some people seriously wanted to make more friends and so they come to forum hoping to make some friends. This is why he took all the chats seriously, hoping to make friend with the other person. Too bad like you said, 99.9% do not come to the forum to make friends. If this is true, then can you suggest where is the right place to make friends? 😂

It is common n it has been like that since many many years ago n I feel sorry for you...your intention just to have kakis end up kena ghosted...n being an organizer myself not easy u have to cater to those different generations etc...if not they label u or gossip u 😂 

Honestly, I must say quarter here seek fun sex but the rest mostly chats (introverts) till they trust u etc ..then they will initiate if wanna meet up for public makan or hike or accompany first time here n there ..so u can still find frens here.. just dont give up on friendship...ways u can try make frens here by your hobbies? Chat function? N share your thoughts/experiences thru the topics or threads created? 

For me being extrovert, I easily make friends anytime anywhere but love Public encounters...that is why being organizer or leader I choose to initiate. Best if u know where I am coming from 😂 not your typical season type....

Hope u can find honest sincere drama free friends or homies here....

Guest Struggled like u b4

Hey man! Please don’t feel dishearten by what’s happened to you. I feel that many of the people in this or any similar forums have different expectations when coming on to the site. So what you’ve been through is not an uncommon experience and hence making intentions clear at the beginning is important!

There could have been a legitimate reason behind why he may have done what he did but ghosting someone is really not the right thing to do - just want to emphasise that the guy is a real asshole. He should properly and truthfully explain the reason for his actions.

Pls don’t loose hope and I really really hope that eventually, you will be able to form genuine and long lasting connections with people on here!! It will be hard but it could be just as rewarding :-)

5 hours ago, Guest Is it me said:

Please read what you just wrote.  AFRAID of this little ghosting thing?  

Now you know what you need to do:  make many, many connections,  so that you get many ghosting,  which will help you lose this fear.   In life we find many circumstances that inspire in us fear.   If fear disables us, we miss many valuable opportunities.   If we don't learn to swim because of fear of water,  then we won't learn to swim, and one day we may drown!   If we keep missing opportunities by fear of approaching a guy we feel attracted to...  imagine !!!

The many little fears that are natural, we should aim to overcome repeatedly so the fear goes away.  Then we will recognize when a BIG fear appears, and we will respect it. 

Guest Sissy Boy

I remember chatting with this guy for the longest time.  We had very intellectual conversation and he was pretty interested he said wanting to meet me.  We agreed on a location and time. He didn't show up and wouldn't answer my call. He may have appeared, took a glance at me, though I didn't know how he looks like, and then vanished into thin air.. Why would he do that to me?  I am still puzzled todate. 

Guest guest
22 minutes ago, Guest Sissy Boy said:

I remember chatting with this guy for the longest time.  We had very intellectual conversation and he was pretty interested he said wanting to meet me.  We agreed on a location and time. He didn't show up and wouldn't answer my call. He may have appeared, took a glance at me, though I didn't know how he looks like, and then vanished into thin air.. Why would he do that to me?  I am still puzzled todate. 

Because your look is not his type, even as a normal friend. Most people in this forum look at face and body, if you have none of them, then too bad for you and high chance difficult to find a person that would make friend with you after meeting or haven't even met, like your case.

28 minutes ago, Guest Sissy Boy said:

It's hard to imagine an attitude more SHITTY than that!  That was an attitude of a miserable coward.  Even if you were the devil incarnated, the ugliest in the world,  he should have met you, sit together to have a nice intellectual conversation like you had online.  Then he could have found a courteous reason why it's hard for him to meet in person and prefers to continue doing it online, but "nice to meet you in person".     

Don't worry, a person so insecure and lacking of basic manners can only be a liability.  

OR... another possibility... could he have had very low self-esteem and thought that a good looking person like he saw you would not find him attractive, and he wanted to avoid the embarrassment? 

Guest Sissy Boy
36 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Even if you were the devil incarnated, the ugliest in the world,  he should have met you, sit together to have a nice intellectual conversation like you had online. 

You are probably right.  I am not very attractive.  That man prefer a hunk and manly person.  He took a glance at me, sissy boy, dissappointed and left me alone for hours, habouring hope of seeing him.    He didn't sound like the type of man who would ditch me.  He was humourous, seem caring and very understanding when we chatted. 

Guest guest
13 minutes ago, Guest Sissy Boy said:

You are probably right.  I am not very attractive.  That man prefer a hunk and manly person.  He took a glance at me, sissy boy, dissappointed and left me alone for hours, habouring hope of seeing him.    He didn't sound like the type of man who would ditch me.  He was humourous, seem caring and very understanding when we chatted. 

Chatting online and meeting up is two separate things. Hear many cases that people can chat until like best friends online, then after meeting become strangers and lost contact totally.

Just leave it men..let me share my I had met my ex boss through here and it happened coincidentally that I work with him and same team and he told me he married. But he din knw that I knew he lied to me and rejected me before online on telegrams..wht most angry is since we met coincidentally in work place Alr he don't take chance and cherish the time we both had that why I am pissed off and reject him..if he is serious on relationships with me he should paid more attention towards me and knw me only through after work..He at times makes me felt.uncomfortable in work because he is despo on me...I knew a few there a plu.in work place and can see I am builded in  unfair treatment environment compares to the rest he ask me out for lunch 1 on. 1.but I had to reject him because he never took care.of me probably to love someone truly they meet u up and build chemistry he always spoiled the chemistry. But he has no choice I had to respect him as a boss that he told me he married so I had to reject him as well..niether I did knew he single all the while...so.i can understand why he wan me resign because he scared exposure..if he likes me he would ask Me stay not fire just because I din gave him happy ending..at the end our friendship turns sours block contact because I had crossed his line on weekends neither the facts I knew I had not crossed the line on weekends after I confess my love with him. That how I got ghosted n  yeah still hoping fr reconciliation hopefully because I don't feel comfortable in work as I suspected already a few people knw bout us . 😆  Hope this stories shared who ever u met pls be nice to PLU people even you dislikes him to treat respected LGBTQ friendly on work place to respect one another. N I told my self even LGBTq people need rice bowl.. I hope he sees this here. That hi m so angry he ask me to resigned not knowing how hard I had find the job just because I underperforming stupid hariyaki stuff, People is need time n not condemn them straight away. I work with so many LGBTq this is the worse experienced task far.... N you don't deserved to be here on Grindr n blowingwind n disgrace to LGBTQ community! Don't called ur self a rainbow team ! Well u missed the opportunity not my problem cause you u mke things complicated 

Edited by JyT

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, JyT said:

Just leave it men..let me share my I had met my ex boss through here and it happened coincidentally that I work with him and same team and he told me he married. But he din knw that I knew he lied to me and rejected me before online on telegrams..wht most angry is since we met coincidentally in work place Alr he don't take chance and cherish the time we both had that why I am pissed off and reject him..if he is serious on relationships with me he should paid more attention towards me and knw me only through after work..He at times makes me felt.uncomfortable in work because he is despo on me...I knew a few there a plu.in work place and can see I am builed ok unfair environment compares to the rest..he ask me out for lunch 1 on. 1.but I had to reject him because he never took care.of me probably to love someone truly they meet u up and build chemistry. But he has no choice I abd to respect him as a boss that he told me he married so I had to reject him as well..niether I did knew he single all the while...so.i can understand why he wan me resign because he scared exposure..if he likes me he would ask Me stay not fire just because I din gave him happy ending..at the end our friendship turns sours block contact because I had crossed his line on weekends neither the facts I knew I had not crossed the line on weekends after I confess my love with him. That how I got ghosted n  yeah still hoping fr reconciliation hopefully because I don't feel comfortable in work as I suspected already a few people knw bout us . 😆  Hope this stories shared who ever u met pls be nice to PLU people even you dislikes him to treat respected LGBTQ friendly on work place to respect one another. N I told my self even LGBTq people need rice bowl.. I hope he sees this here. That hi m so angry he ask me to resigned not knowing how hard I had find the job just because I underperforming. People is need time n not condemn them straight away..cheers 

Could your English be the reason why he rejected you? <_<

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Could your English be the reason why he rejected you? <_<

I reject him ...not him ...

Because I needed more time because he married. I crossed the line on weekends because his family time on weekends my time on weekdays. Because there some unforeseen circumstances as well I need time to decided..another reason why I resign thought we could still be in well term after I resigned..if he here I need let him knws...I dint feel comfortable when u ask me because my lunch time is still office hours n I need set my discipline to control my horse in office. But I felt he despo fr it but at the same time I m still angry with him.i only do it after office hours ... Even asking him out is hard because he only had time fr his colleagues but not me. ..I m still having some attachment or chemistry even if away but is just that I m afraid because overall he still my boss. There some misunderstanding between us I believed. Likewise I wasted my energy to resign just because of dating him but he ghosted me nor I knew he is all the while n I m still angry with him cause he lies ,he really din find time n spent time with me n some WhatsApp he send acting like "straight" men pissed me off when I already knew he is.... So yeah give n takes loh so if he rejected me befre on telegrams likewise in reality I need rejected him as well. I wan let him know let's remain as friends normal friends don't kan chiong fr relationship. Right timing to lovebirds is important n can tell if we are truly together

Edited by JyT

Guest Human don't care anymore
6 minutes ago, D.0284 said:

for me, i just ignore these people. i am not responsible for their lack of manners. their parents should have done a better job.

Its not manners or Nything. They just died on freak accident and become ghost. Very sad indeed. 

I also reached out to my secondary school friend. Saw their instgarwam by chance and just wanna reconnect say wow you look great how has life treated you. 

Ghosted. 

Feels like we should just all become like ghosts. 

1 minute ago, Guest Human don&#x27;t care anymore said:

Its not manners or Nything. They just died on freak accident and become ghost. Very sad indeed. 

I also reached out to my secondary school friend. Saw their instgarwam by chance and just wanna reconnect say wow you look great how has life treated you. 

Ghosted. 

Feels like we should just all become like ghosts. 

I always greet people on the street. some of them greet me back while some do not. it does not affect me at all. similarly i do greet people whom i know on social media. i do not expect them to greet me back. it does not affect me at all. i have practice my politeness it does not mean the same for others. some of them are shy.

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.