• Height
    176 cm
  • Weight
    72 kg
  • Role

Recent Profile Visitors

17,377 profile views

singalion's Achievements

1. The amount of young Singaporeans is shrinking. And this young generation has the dream to be rich by an easy job and not work hard (social media influencer, pop star, onlyfans actor,...). As hard as it might sound but they are not interested in service jobs but prefer to receive high class service rendered by orhers only. That generation is also longing for work life balance. Enjoying is more the factor...than doing some 9 to 5 regular job. Just look at the amount of this gen that drop out of a job in 3 or 6 months... They were pampered much too much and their parents quite wealthy already compared to earlier generations.
  2. There is this story about the father who told his children that he wrote a will where besides his wife the kids receive an equal share of his estate. The father died alone and his kids never visited him after his disclosure… Eventually, you can take some lessons from here…
  3. Why not in the first class suite? Got more space and also a shower,… I actually got quite harassed by one SQ steward some time ago during a business class flight. Found his approach very unprofessional. In the best place just hand over the hp no or email on a pretext. But don’t chit chat in front of everyone that uncontrolled. He wouldn’t know if a colleague is near you,… But that was a singular incident. While I suspected plenty of SQ stewards being one of us.
  4. Sorry I wasn't asking for your purpose of travelling but the background why you prefer to travel to a foreign country but seem intending to connect with people of your own nationality there... That puzzles me a bit. Because, you wouldn't need to travel overseas to date or connect with people from your own nationality as you have plenty of them in your home country... that's the puzzling point. It just raised my curiosity. If people travel overseas then wouldn't you intend to taste the local flavours of your travel destination?
  5. Just wonder why people always ask such legal questions here at BW instead of talking to the people who are in charge of resolving such issues. It is difficult for laymen to give an answer. Also, most often we do not know the correct circumstances. Just as a tip, plenty of bodies nowadays offer pro bono services or some initial advice which are given by professionals. Book an appointment with them to get first hand replies to your queries. There is also assistance in Family matters from the Legal Aid bureau if you don't have much funds.
  6. The police in Jakarta has been pressuring gay saunas with repeated riots until the last one closed down. The pressure from religious groups is also very high. Indonesia is maybe not Malaysia where the police are simply closing two eyes on what is going on in gay saunas and massage parlours. Strangely, Indonesia doesn't criminalise gay sex but seems a bit more adverse to homosexuality. But open display of homosexual affection is not very common in Malaysia also. I never experienced any theft or security issues from Indonesian locals (and taking them to the room). The only issue you may face is that a guy from an app asks for money later on while during the chat he denied being a MB, but this happens everywhere in South East Asia / China .... But surely, I wouldn't leave my laptop, Iphone, wallet etc openly on display around in the hotel room... I never had any issue in a hotel in Indonesia to meet a guy or bring to the room. The point about taking a grab is that Indonesians don't like to walk. People will say it's too far to walk. Actually, in Malaysia they do the same... I personally walk most of the time at any day or night time (alone) and never experienced any issue at all in any Indonesian city. Maybe you try to venture a bit more but leave your gadgets, Tag Heuer and LV crocodile leather bag at the hotel and dress down. As a Malaysian you should actually blend in well into Indonesia, even if you're Indian, it shouldn't be a problem as Jakarta also has an Indian community. Sorry to disappoint you on saunas or steam rooms. Nothing much will happen there as in the past hotel staff made police reports on locals they caught in sex acts in these locations. I can't take your scare on bringing a guy to your room but I find it extremely exaggerated. Further, you seem to paint every Indonesian guy as a criminal. If you can only trust your own nationals then eventually don't travel abroad. Probably, it is better if you stay in your home turf if you carry such a load of fear for your life and safety and have such negative emotions. I don't think your fears are much justified and my experience of Indonesia is very different. I find your attitude towards Indonesian guys unjust and surely your assumptions not matching reality. Nobody would expect Jakarta or Indonesia to be a gay eldorado like San Francisco or Stockholm... I assume your general overseas travelling experience is not very extensive... Never try, never know.
  7. What's actually the purpose of travelling overseas when in the end you're asking people of your own origin to meet up there during your trip? I never really understand this. Then you may ask for a companion of your home country to join you there from start...
  8. With the Government push for people to eat healthier food, it should have come with a cap on increasing fees. The Zero Coke can/ bottle is still more expensive than the one with sugar. This applies to a lot of items. If the government doesn't come with the correlative regulation to make healthier cheaper, then don't expect it to be ...
  9. Maybe for Short distance flights... Noted that the younger one's seem to be more on the short haul flights... On Long haul the crew nowadays seems (very) much older than previously. I assume SQ has less "office" jobs for them nowadays (automated boarding pass and automated check in luggage etc)... don't be surprised and don't think your flight crashed if you will encounter silver foxes and more "curvy" stewardesses of medium age range on business class... the post Covid years. Actually, I don't mind, nowadays you're mostly watching movies during flights... I also heard that ex SQ staff shortly before retirement where requested to stay on longer... Let's assume being SQ crew doesn't seem to be the dream job it used to be and the automation drive resulted in longer crew working periods on flights... As a frequent flyer I can confirm there is still some eye candy around... so don't fret. 😂
  10. Here some FAQ: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/jobs/askst-jobs-what-flexi-work-requests-must-employers-fairly-consider-under-new-rules
  11. Companies must implement a procedure on how to handle employees who request flexible work arrangements (the procedure would be a SOP!)
  12. don't forget it are PUBLIC POOLS and not pools reserved for gays to cruise around...
  13. Looking at the headlines, it seems that companies/Employers will require in the first move to initiate a process. Meaning you must create some SOP to handle employee requests on flexible work arrangements. Further, objections must be well explained.
  14. Compared to other countries I assume the overall control and camera availability is much higher than in most states. Hitting red lights may have several reasons... I don't intend to excuse any driver but we are humans, we might under- or overestimate driving a car.