Male HQ

Keybox Sauna - Out Of Topic post

Steve5380

6 hours ago, Guest KKJiao said:

I hv been to g saunas in BKK, Tokyo, Taiwan and HK. I must say the ones in SG are the worst. Not becoz of the facilities, but becoz of the self-entitled inconsiderate bustards who think they can grab any cocks tightly they want, regardless of any harm they cud hv inflicted in the process.

Again, tonite, some old CB went around grabbing dicks and squeeze my balls so tightly it hurts. You knw who you are, old balding skinny lao CB gay ! Just becoz its dark and cloaked in anonymity doesnt entitled u the licence to hurt anyone.

Knw some manners and etiquette pls, if u desire someone, move closer and feel their arms and gradually up their chests. If they recipocrate, then u advance to the dick zone. If they push your CB hand away, means they dun desire u. U dun proceed to forcefully grab their dicks, geddit ??! Next time, I no pan-chance. Do that to me again and I will by force twist your CB finger till it breaks.

You are not an aggressive person.  But some aggression can be the best way to defend yourself.

If his happens to you again,  you can take the hand that grabs your balls and do a wrist-twisting move to thrown (maybe just deposit) the guy on the floor while you scold him loudly and threaten to call the staff to have him removed.

To see how to twist a wrist effectively, search for "kotegaeshi" in youtube.  There are many examples how this is used in Aikido, like this one: 

(I looked around but didn't find an example of a guy using kotegaeshi  in a sauna against the grabbing of his balls) :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

You are not an aggressive person.  But some aggression can be the best way to defend yourself.

If his happens to you again,  you can take the hand that grabs your balls and do a wrist-twisting move to thrown (maybe just deposit) the guy on the floor while you scold him loudly and threaten to call the staff to have him removed.

To see how to twist a wrist effectively, search for "kotegaeshi" in youtube.  There are many examples how this is used in Aikido, like this one: 

(I looked around but didn't find an example of a guy using kotegaeshi  in a sauna against the grabbing of his balls) :lol:

uh......

this is the best shortcut to hasten the arrival of thevpolice to investigate the case ofvan assault in the KB sauna, 

when a customer is kung fu ed unto the floor and arm twisted and hurt, you think he will not call the police in retaliation, and report an assault, then the cctv tapes will be brought to the police hq for investigation, 

......endless troubles, 

statements recorded, witness called,  

reporters swarming,  flashlights popping,  neighbouring shop employees tongues a wagging ,  bakuteh cusomer's handphone will be taking pics and videos of KB customers all rushing out with their clothes untidily worn in quick sucession and put in STOMP.....the next day.

this is the scenario if you follow Steve's idea....

Its never a good idea to follow someone who lives in Texas , who have an American passport, and have no ties and stake in the 死活 of Singapore,  

Only shit stirring and trouble making , and dragging international press in to highlight his plight when ang moh gets in trouble with the authorities in red dot....that is their forte..

Thank you, very much.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This "guest old is gold" says he is in his 40s.  This is not old.  He has no gold, and is not deserving for respect due to the old. 

If he would dare to grope me I would show him how a guy in his 70s beats the hell out of one in his 40s.

aiyoh, more threats of assault.....

invitation for the men in blue to intervene,  what did Ibtell you guys...

Someone living in Texas, has no idea about the situation in red dot...

what did I tell ya.

40 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

aiyoh, more threats of assault.....

invitation for the men in blue to intervene,  what did Ibtell you guys...

Someone living in Texas, has no idea about the situation in red dot...

what did I tell ya.

How you know all that if I have not defined what "beat the hell out of" is?  Maybe it's just a slow kotegaeshi where he has to bend over and I can easily take him to the front desk to report on him. You are so prone to exaggerations!  Must be the "illegal fantasies" in your brain.

Edited by Steve5380

45 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

uh......

this is the best shortcut to hasten the arrival of thevpolice to investigate the case ofvan assault in the KB sauna, 

when a customer is kung fu ed unto the floor and arm twisted and hurt, you think he will not call the police in retaliation, and report an assault, then the cctv tapes will be brought to the police hq for investigation, ......endless troubles,  statements recorded, witness called,  reporters swarming,  flashlights popping,  neighbouring shop employees tongues a wagging ,  bakuteh cusomer's handphone will be taking pics and videos of KB customers all rushing out with their clothes untidily worn in quick sucession and put in STOMP.....the next day.

this is the scenario if you follow Steve's idea....

Thank you, very much.

Why should I thank you?  You just did a lot of fear mongering.  But you don't need to follow my idea, you can let your balls be smashed.

If you would know anything about Aikido you would know that its techniques are not damaging, unless you WANT them to be. The first purpose of a kotegaeshi is NOT to break a wrist but to have the opponent move to avoid his pain in the way you want him to go. This can be done in a kind way. If you wanted to damage him, a hook to hit under his chin with the palm of your hand would do it.  Be realistic and let others do the right thing to minimize conflicts.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest KKJiao
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thanks Bro ! This is exactly what I need. There is no need to be nice nor kind to anyone who doesnt respect you or in the case of a dark sauna, your birdie.

This is not an assault, this is defending yourself. For those who mentioned that I shud refrain frm gg to saunas to avoid such groping incidents, you are simply condoning such rude and irresponsible mannerisms or worse, been a self-entitled moron practicing such shameless acts. Shame on u.

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Stop going to keybox, dont step into saunas, end of problem.

This is the wrong attitude.  We should not have to run away from issues and hide under our beds covering eyes and ears.

And in the post above, Guest KKJiao has given you another correct response

Edited by Steve5380

Guest KKJiao

I m shocked at the response of those here who clearly think it is OK to grope or grab anyone's dick or balls inside the dark environment of the saunas. Gg to saunas is to have a good time, not to demean and lower yourselves to be sex-objects for anyone else. Have some respect for yourself and  more so for others.

Saunas are like a microcosm of the society and truly reveal the ugliness of certain strata of the population. Sheltered Self-entitled pricks who think that others owe it to them and they have a right to force themselves on anyone. You knw who you are, no one owes u anything, grow up.

9 minutes ago, Guest KKJiao said:

Thanks Bro ! This is exactly what I need. There is no need to be nice nor kind to anyone who doesnt respect you or in the case of a dark sauna, your birdie.

This is not an assault, this is defending yourself. For those who mentioned that I shud refrain frm gg to saunas to avoid such groping incidents, you are simply condoning such rude and irresponsible mannerisms or worse, been a self-entitled moron practicing such shameless acts. Shame on u.

I fully agree with you.  This world would be a better place if people are sufficiently assertive to defend themselves from all sorts of evils.

After all, the guy grabbing cocks and balls in Keybox  DESERVE to receive an assertive lesson in civility.

19 minutes ago, G_M said:

Steve, I know you are very free.

You don't have to answer EVERY post and Please don't divert from the topic. 

If you want to participate, kindly stick to the topic.

Don't let me come after you and suspend your account.

:clap:

Guest old is GOLD Part 3
9 hours ago, Guest old is gold said:

Didn't I pay for the "groping" with the entrance fee? Aren't you there for me to grope?

And didn't your parents teach you to speak more respectful to older people?

I m old I lost my pride already, I don't bother but want to get some hype too at the maze...

I m as selfish and inconsiderate as you are!

Guys, this was a parody! I just tried to highlight the mentality and mindset of those guys groping... ha ha

Those old guys probably can't even talk any proper English, how would they be able to write here something like a parody.

Guest KKJiao
29 minutes ago, G_M said:

Hi Admin,

I m a relatively newbie to BW and out of the few posts and responses that I have read frm Steve, I have found his comments to be generally reasonable and coming frm the angle of a person who has acquired maturity from years of life experiences. He is not advocating violence, but merely a defence response to anyone, be it within a sauna or anywhere else, who uses force on you. That exactly was the premise whereby defensive martial arts were born.

I m not defending Steve nor do I l knw him. Just stating my observation. Comparatively, I found many here to be childish and even border on absurdity, which is not exactly a strange phenomena amongst peers of my strawberry generation i.e. folks in their 30s. 

Guest KKJiao
11 minutes ago, Guest old is GOLD Part 3 said:

Guys, this was a parody! I just tried to highlight the mentality and mindset of those guys groping... ha ha

Those old guys probably can't even talk any proper English, how would they be able to write here something like a parody.

Sorry my bad. I missed your parody, my apologies ;-)

Guest old is gold
28 minutes ago, G_M said:

Instead of hitting at Steve, who admittedly on times writes too many posts, but some posts are quite thoughtful, YOU SHOULD SPEND MORE ENERGY TO SUSPEND THE ANNOYING GUEST POSTER,  who provokes, irritates and insults other guests and members (and who has never contributed anything on the subject).

So far you have not brought up any solution to this issue, which in my eyes is deeper.

AND THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE OUT MY POSTS everytime, because this is feedback.

I m sure I m not the only person here who is annoyed by this one single Guest Guest poster.

Or don't you like any feedback???

PS.: Lately you are repeatedly hitting on STEVE on many posts.

He did not write much here and I don't see anything offensive in his last posts. I m not sure whether your "Warning" is justified at all. His posts are not even aggressive of insulting.

There are people who permanently attack him with no basis and you never say anything about

this. But I don't see any "scolding from you on such persons or Guests!

Please be fair in your work.

Thank you,

Guest old is gold
1 hour ago, Guest KKJiao said:

I m shocked at the response of those here who clearly think it is OK to grope or grab anyone's dick or balls inside the dark environment of the saunas. Gg to saunas is to have a good time, not to demean and lower yourselves to be sex-objects for anyone else. Have some respect for yourself and  more so for others.

Saunas are like a microcosm of the society and truly reveal the ugliness of certain strata of the population. Sheltered Self-entitled pricks who think that others owe it to them and they have a right to force themselves on anyone. You knw who you are, no one owes u anything, grow up.

Nobody said that it is ok to grope someone. anyway this touching others in a sauna is a very Asian culture. In US or Europe guys are not that "private" and you open your mouth and talk, even in a dark room. But in general you don't "grope" in such cultures. I know this groping culture only from Singapore or Malaysia. In US or Europe people would not touch someone's dick who is just sucked or there are even guys who permanently try to touch the dick of someone fucking someone at the maze. At one time I was so annoyed at the steam room that I even stopped. I m not sure if this "touching" culture is very Singaporean (or Asian). In Europe you would let the people enjoy with themselves unless they ask you to join in or hold hands out to touch other dicks, asses, nipples while getting a blow job.

Yes, the culture here is a bit "rough" in Singapore and it contemplates into the gay sauna etiquette. I would include people from Hong Kong into that same culture.

My personal solution to this is that I have to resort to nasty measures myself and "scold" those respectless people in front of others.

Sometimes I even seriously thought of bringing a fly swat into the dark maze and "patch" n "patch" hit those bad behaving and groping guys with it.

LOL

If you all had came in late into the discussion, that Steve actually advocated physical violence on those who are old and unattractive when they reach out to grab the cock and muscles of the so called young and attractive, 

The administrators have deleted Steve's post about using a particular manoeuvre that renders the groper to end up on the floor and creating a big scene in the saunas dark maze.

My response about Steve's irresponsible advocacy and his replies have been deleted. 

I was merely pointing out that what Steve advocated may be fine for where he comes from, but it will cause other sauna goers a have a lousy experience. 

My reply deleted too.

Guest FrankieGomesh
42 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

If you all had came in late into the discussion, that Steve actually advocated physical violence on those who are old and unattractive when they reach out to grab the cock and muscles of the so called young and attractive, 

The administrators have deleted Steve's post about using a particular manoeuvre that renders the groper to end up on the floor and creating a big scene in the saunas dark maze.

My response about Steve's irresponsible advocacy and his replies have been deleted. 

I was merely pointing out that what Steve advocated may be fine for where he comes from, but it will cause other sauna goers a have a lousy experience. 

My reply deleted too.

Yes I agree too. Steve talk too much not relevant to this forum. He need to rest now.

Guest old is gold
54 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

My reply deleted too.

I m very sure that he (Steve5380) did not come up with an ISIS compatible method to chase the gropers out of Keybox.

Maybe his subtle provoking English language is too complicated to be understood in this region here. I always feel a sense of humour in his posts.

he should stay a longer part in the region to find out that using upclass English and subtle irony or sarcasm is not well understood.

Just let's get back to the topic. Thanks

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

If you all had came in late into the discussion, that Steve actually advocated physical violence on those who are old and unattractive when they reach out to grab the cock and muscles of the so called young and attractive, ...

You misunderstood it, as usual.  I suggested to Guest KKJiao to reject whoever painfully squeezes his balls,  old or young,  ugly or attractive (although the attractive don't need to do that) by doing the wrist-twist (kotegaeshi) practiced in Aikido. In line with the principles of this martial art,  this is not "advocate physical violence" but just the opposite.  Surely your mother would give you the same advice if she knows of Aikido.

But here we talk about Keybox.  I don't remember in my several visits to OneSeven and the old Keybox of having had my balls squeezed.  And neither did I do it to anyone, even being somewhat old then.  Neither did I had this happen in Malaysia. So it could be a cultural novelty?

Edited by Steve5380

Guest old is gold
6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You misunderstood it, as usual.  I suggested to Guest KKJiao to reject whoever painfully squeezes his balls,  old or young,  ugly or attractive (although the attractive don't need to do that) by doing the wrist-twist (kotegaeshi) practiced in Aikido. In line with the principles of this martial art,  this is not "advocate physical violence" but just the opposite.   Wouldn't your mother give you the same advice,  assuming she knows of Aikido ?

About Keybox,  I don't remember in my several visits to OneSeven and the old Keybox of having had my balls squeezed.  And neither did I do it to anyone, even being already old then.  So it must be a cultural novelty?

Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately, you can't compare the old One Seven with the keybox at same location.

The Keybox is more or less from the "crowd" the old Keybox (at North Bridge Road), however, eventually with less younger guys recently. 

The One Seven had a mix of everything and many eye candy guys too (maybe less in the final year). Plus I thought there was more diversity of different guys than the Keybox of nowadays, what I mean is a new mix of crowd and many more "new" people or people you haven't seen before. In Keybox you can see many "regulars". And on certain nights there are many seniors (some who even have walking difficulties)...

I will not respond further for the moment as I am busy searching for my fly swat to be better prepared for my next visit at Keybox...

Guest KKJiao

Just to clarify, I have nothing against old folks. In fact, I have utmost respect for them and by that definition, I mean anyone older than 60yo.  Yes, I do see a couple of elderly guys in KB with walking issues, but they mostly hang around the steam room or the common areas, not within the maze. I will move aside to let them pass. I suppose they find joy in watching naked guys walking in and out of the showers/ steam room / dry sauna. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, we all grow old.

Guest old is gold
23 minutes ago, Guest KKJiao said:

Just to clarify, I have nothing against old folks. In fact, I have utmost respect for them and by that definition, I mean anyone older than 60yo.  Yes, I do see a couple of elderly guys in KB with walking issues, but they mostly hang around the steam room or the common areas, not within the maze. I will move aside to let them pass. I suppose they find joy in watching naked guys walking in and out of the showers/ steam room / dry sauna. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, we all grow old.

We know what you meant with the groping issue and we fully understand you that it is a very ugly behaviour.

Unfortunately, you used the word "old CB" in your first post.

Let me tell you that not only older guys are culpable of groping and squeezing but younger guys too.

Many guys even in their mid 20s can't resist touching my private parts directly.

It is good to point out that groping culture in Singapore, which is very unique here.

Either you hold your lil bird all the time or resort to making noise to fend it off.

Guest Guest 123
On 1/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, Guest old is gold said:

We know what you meant with the groping issue and we fully understand you that it is a very ugly behaviour.

Unfortunately, you used the word "old CB" in your first post.

Let me tell you that not only older guys are culpable of groping and squeezing but younger guys too.

Many guys even in their mid 20s can't resist touching my private parts directly.

It is good to point out that groping culture in Singapore, which is very unique here.

Either you hold your lil bird all the time or resort to making noise to fend it off.

What wrong with using the word "old CB". He only refer to those guy. Unless you are one of those ppl. If not, you simply a negative people, simply want to make trouble, go get a life. 

Guest how about Google
6 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

So much drama here, bitches! Why sg gays are quarrelsome.

13 minutes ago, Guest Helpful said:

Aiyo, my dear Cinderella, why so petty!! Tourist ask is it in Chinatown mah, no need to be so protective lah. If KB is really that good hor, blind one also can find it lah.. Boey tahun!! 

I m not quarrelsome. The additional information on cleanliness and mixed crowd was not required to help the tourist. And not suitable in the Keybox thread.

This Guest poster is always using opportunities to critic down this place (because probably he was banned from entering). Just look at his attacks from the past... and even putting up rumours that the owner of Keybox is frequenting another sauna then his own...

Guest Truthfully
1 hour ago, Guest how about Google said:

I m not quarrelsome. The additional information on cleanliness and mixed crowd was not required to help the tourist. And not suitable in the Keybox thread.

This Guest poster is always using opportunities to critic down this place (because probably he was banned from entering). Just look at his attacks from the past... and even putting up rumours that the owner of Keybox is frequenting another sauna then his own...

KB owner John frequenting TMC is not rumours. I saw John many times in TMC.

13 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

I won't call Pinoy gays dickhead with big ego just because you are, so please don't equate Sg gays are quarrelsome. 

Just because some idiots who likes to bitch and are quarrelsome doesn't make the rest are like them.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:41 AM, Guest old is gold said:

Instead of hitting at Steve, who admittedly on times writes too many posts, but some posts are quite thoughtful, YOU SHOULD SPEND MORE ENERGY TO SUSPEND THE ANNOYING GUEST POSTER,  who provokes, irritates and insults other guests and members (and who has never contributed anything on the subject).

So far you have not brought up any solution to this issue, which in my eyes is deeper.

AND THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE OUT MY POSTS everytime, because this is feedback.

I m sure I m not the only person here who is annoyed by this one single Guest Guest poster.

Or don't you like any feedback???

PS.: Lately you are repeatedly hitting on STEVE on many posts.

He did not write much here and I don't see anything offensive in his last posts. I m not sure whether your "Warning" is justified at all. His posts are not even aggressive of insulting.

There are people who permanently attack him with no basis and you never say anything about

this. But I don't see any "scolding from you on such persons or Guests!

Please be fair in your work.

Thank you,

Oooh, someone's getting angry here and complaining about GM with big fonts.

LOL

1 minute ago, G_M said:

I won't call Pinoy gays dickhead with big ego just because you are, so please don't equate Sg gays are quarrelsome. 

Just because some idiots who likes to bitch and are quarrelsome doesn't make the rest are like them.

Dude I'm entitled to my own opinion. I thought that we are ok already? Omg! Are you going to ban me again? Ok sg gays are good looking and kind hearted. I rest my case..

18 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

What makes u think they r all sgreans?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest how about Google?
4 hours ago, G_M said:

4 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

Dude I'm entitled to my own opinion. I thought that we are ok already? Omg! Are you going to ban me again? Ok sg gays are good looking and kind hearted. I rest my case..

You are fully right, the Moderator should not have framed you as a Filipino or due to your nationality. If he had been smart he had not used the word "Pinoy".  he should not have brought up your nationality at all in pointing at you.

But don't fight back with nonsense like the last two sentences of  your post. You could have left that out too. Be smart!

In my fight for proper English:

"Just because some idiots who like [no "s"!] to bitch are quarrelsome doesn't make the rest are like them.

[Because idiots is plural ...]

4 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

Anyone can post here, in or out of Singapore.  Not just Sg gays. The moderator is just correcting your wrong opinion and your response is so inmature. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Johnson
7 minutes ago, Guest how about Google? said:

You are fully right, the Moderator should not have framed you as a Filipino or due to your nationality. If he had been smart he had not used the word "Pinoy".  he should not have brought up your nationality at all in pointing at you.

But don't fight back with nonsense like the last two sentences of  your post. You could have left that out too. Be smart!

In my fight for proper English:

"Just because some idiots who like [no "s"!] to bitch are quarrelsome doesn't make the rest are like them.

[Because idiots is plural ...]

Sound like recently you got warning or ban from the moderator. Revenge? Add salt to the wound! 

18 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

This is oppression! Lol

How come you work as nurse, you so free to keep posting at BW,  just suspicious  ,  

Nurse so free one meh, 

no need to monitor dying patients meh.

LOL.

For me, early retired lor.

Guest how about Google?
17 minutes ago, Guest Johnson said:

Sound like recently you got warning or ban from the moderator. Revenge? Add salt to the wound! 

I haven't been banned or warned.

There is no reason to take any revenge.

And I m not the person to take revenge.

I just act for fairness.

There was no need for the comment from the Moderator in the first place as it did not serve anything (other than his own interest), Second he should have left the nationality out of the fingerpointing.

You can't critic other people on discrimination at the forum like it has been done by the Moderator and then somehow you use the same scheme.

This is not persuasive at all.

The person concerned might have a big ego and might even be a dickhead (in the opinion of the Moderator) but stating the nationality didn't serve anything.

38 minutes ago, Crispy96 said:

First thing first, GM didn't give you warning or anything. His comment was just his opinion correcting yours. If you are entitled to your opinion, so is he. #hypocrite

Omg! Two vs one. I need back up. I surrender you can anything about my body. Lol #imhot

Edited by Shavedboy

2 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

Omg! Two vs one. I need back up. I surrender you can anything about my body. Lol #imhot

Still so free to reply, now,

no patients to monitor ahh.

I am very free one.

nurse got so free one meh.

Guest how about Google?
36 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Right now I'm back here in the Philippines. I'm not working anymore. Just having my own store business. 

They caught you " in flagranti" on the operations deck sucking the Assistant Doctor... and you were terminated?

Admirable to be a retiree at your age...

5 minutes ago, Guest how about Google? said:

They caught you " in flagranti" on the operations deck sucking the Assistant Doctor... and you were terminated?

Not terminated... lol I'm already retired just travelling finding a purpose in my life.

3 hours ago, Guest how about Google? said:

thats quite mean and ill willed speculation, 

just wish him well and move on.

I do wish you well back in the PHILLIPINES.

Thanks for clearing up my curiosity,  all the best.

Happy resting.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Still so free to reply, now,

no patients to monitor ahh.

I am very free one.

nurse got so free one meh.

It has to do with human nature.  The stressful work of a nurse, or any other stressful work, benefits from some relief.  And for those who like it, what better relief than posting on BW, with some seriousness or engaged in innocent little fights,  laughing at some of the responses!  All it takes is to have another tab in the browser opened to BW, and then every once in a while to peak into this tab and read, answer, discuss, fight for a while, before going back to serious work.

It seems that Shavedboy likes this play on BW,  he may have done this while being a nurse or now that he has more time,  and he seems the type that will not let it go.  It should be much better if he is not banned,  because if banned he may come back as a "guest",  and we know that "guests" are uncontrollable. 

Guest how about Google?
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

thats quite mean and ill willed speculation, 

just wish him well and move on.

I do wish you well back in the PHILLIPINES.

Thanks for clearing up my curiosity,  all the best.

Happy resting.

I think Shavedboi was clear that it was just teasing him a bit. He himself bragged about sex in the hospital...at certain locations.

There is no need to blow up things...

As a friendly person I never wish anybody bad things to happen.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.